Page 107 of 268 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 6700

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

There's a sleepover with all the main characters and rivals. Someone's planning operation aamayl. Who.and what is the plan?
    Dawn and Brock!!! It's one of those reality TV shows where you get Ounked but this time, romantic. Each one of the guests will disappears, only to be in a trailer full of footage of the sleepover. Then Ash and May are alone, and then BAM instant advanceshipping!

You.mean punked? That would be funny lol. Goodnight

What poorly written.advanceshipping plot would you like rewritten?

Probably the high school fics. As much as everyone dislikes them, I like them when done right.... There would be so many that I like if only the grammar was great and it wasn't so cliche. That's why I want to write my own, only not so bland like other high school fics.

There's a sleepover with all the main characters and rivals. Someone's planning operation aamayl. Who.and what is the plan?

Remember seeing is believing? One of its chapters involved gary putting a video of their kiss on facebo-, I mean, Pokeface.

Name some well known advanceshippers that you feel are makeing a real big impact on thr community. Wubbzy and gengar for their amazing skills on bringing people together. Lucifer and muffin for being a great mentor to new and upcoming writers and raichu for being the next suzu with his amazing art skills that are sure to inspire new artists. As you can tell I'm dry on topics

Name some well known advanceshippers that you feel are makeing a real big impact on thr community.

Wubbzy, you, me(somewhat), lightning, lucifer and sara, pichu, and gengar. No questions asked.

Name some well known advanceshippers that you feel are makeing a real big impact on thr community.

Yes, I definitely agree with both of you! I'm going to add a few more though! LuciferIX really does help all the other aspiring writers along with S.Muffin and Midnightmoon602! S. Muffin really helps everyone by caring and being very helpful for everyone! xD Raichu for his amazing art and bringing others in, along with Gloomy Haruka for her great suggestions for improvements! Also you for bringing so many people here and caring a lot for the community! Gengar as well for bringing so many people in! xD

What affect do you think ash and may makes in our community being who they are? If that made sense.

What affect do you think ash and may makes in our community being who they are?

Well being who they are, for me, is the reason I ship them together. If they were any different or if they were in a different situation, it would feel different. Eer, okay, so I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Without advanceshipping, there would be no community.

It's cuz they're both real caring. Imagine if they were both assholes. Everyone would.be too.

What affect do you think ash and may makes in our community being who they are?

They set the example of how to treat a lover. Equal love and respect.

I definitely agree! I really wouldn't care for the couple if they were assholes. I also agree with you Yin! Another thing that helps is that their personalities definitely are compatible as well, and you can definitely see that in the first episode of the AG series when they first met, and how carefree they are about certain things (like how May wasn't upset by the bike)! xD

What,besides the ribbon.would represent their relationship?

Okay, well that's hard. I mean there's not a lot of items to represent them. I got it! Their journey represents their relationship. Sure they had a rocky start, but evetually they warmed up to each other, and eventually became friends very early in the series, representing their compatibility. Their support for each other whenever they lost a contest/battle showed their support for each other, and thei willingness to help pick up the pieces. Plus, they also traveled with each other for so long that romantic feelings can occur. Their friendship in the journey as also too great, for jut a friendship, so it can become a romantic relationship. And near the end, they participated in a contest and both split the ribbon. The splitting of the ribbon in their journey can signify that they are two halves of one whole. Like 2 regions and 2 halves of a ribbon. ........... or at least that's what I think........

I'd probably say food lol. It's only fitting. I think I had heard someone say Vanilla ice cream because that's what Ash gave her once. xD

But that one is obvious. Maybe their pokemon? Like bulbasaur? The only other thing is the sun, and that's only because I think the ribbon looks like the sun, so I'm not sure if that really works. xD

Sorry washing dishes. Well I would say food too but you took that. But for some reason the hat and bandanna stands out to me and the pokeball sign on it just I dunno I feel aconnection there sonewhere.

Oh yes! I definitely agree! I think so too! I forgot the episode, but it was when Ash first sees Snorunt. May was the one who was holding his hat throughout the entire episode they were looking for Ash because he was lost in a blizzard!

I'd say their Pokemon. They have already so many ships within there, so why the he'll not? Otherwise, I'm not sure

Yeah! The pokemon themselves is also represents them.

I think Smuffin asked this and wubbzy brought it up again What Disney movie would you put Ash and May in?

What Disney movie would you put Ash and May in?

Okay, maybe it's because I just watched it, but I'd want to see something with The Princess and the Frog. That was a really good movie, and it'd be interesting to see them as frogs... or as a pokemon instead, getting through obstacles! xD

Did you watch it on Comcast cuz its still on. Well I just realized that the return fics I've read remind me of lion king somehow. Everyone thinks ash is dead and then may finds him.and they meet up and raise a fanily.

We don't get comcast here, but I had watched today on Disney Channel, lol. xD

Wow, I never thought about that! That works!

Another one that I've always heard was Aladdin! xD

That was my original answer and abu is pikachu lol. And that pic of may in the Arabian outfit.

So a new recent movie that I watched, but it's not animated, that best represents Advanceshipping is Let It Shine. Okay so here's how it goes....... There's this guy, the pretty boy, and the girl falls in love with him, but not his looks, his rapping words but other girls fall in love with his looks. And the other guy, kindest of all, created those words but is not that good-looking, tries to set them up but he loves the girl. The pretty boy who represents Drew chases after other girls while the girl, (REP=May), hangs out with the kind guy, (Ash). When I finished he movie, I thought about advanceshipping......

Page 107 of 268 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast