Page 108 of 263 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 6565

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

You know, I had glanced at the commercial, and it didn't really interest me at all, so I just brushed it off. But you know, now that you've said that, I have to watch it!

I need to find more advanceshipping parallels/comparisons anyways. xD

I just watched 13 going on30. I feel like everytime I watch a movie with a pretty girl dating an ******* and see an underdog it reminds me of ash,may ,and drew now

I think Advanceshipping has infected our minds for all types of media lol

Infected?! No, no, it helped us see the light......... Too much other anime..........

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    I think Advanceshipping has infected our minds for all types of media lol
    I feel the same way sometimes. If the persons a dick he's automatically drew in my eyes

I remember watching that a long time ago, but I can't remember any of it. Haha, that fits though. I could see that. I want to try to see if there's anything more specific though. xD

@ Yin: Infected? Pfft, I'm making this my mission to find advanceshipping in other media!!!! xD

Okay, I'm going to ask this topic because someone had asked it (totally forgot who though), I think it might have been gloomy.

What Shakespearean tale would you put Ash and May in?

So yeah. Personally, I think the Twelfth Night would be quite interesting if they were put in that tale. If you've ever watched "She's the Man," then the plots kind of like that (only that one is modern of course). xD I'd find it funny yet interesting if they were put into that. xD

I never payed attention in school when it came to.Shakespeare. all I remember was Romeo.and Juliet so that's ny choice then.

lol, well I wouldn't want Ash and May to die at the end! xD But it'd be interesting.

Alright, this is one that's been on my mind since a few of us were talking about Highschool of the Dead. xD

What if the Pokemon world had a Zombie Apocalypse? What are the specifics of this Apocalypse and how would Ash and May thrive/get together through all this?

I still love this scenario, lol. xD It's so much fun picturing Zombie Pokemon, or Ash and May Zombie-fied. The pictures would look cool. xD As for a scenario, I had been thinking of Ash fighting and making his way to May to make sure she's safe from all this (because they would have been on separate journey's). xD

I know.nothing.about zombies. But it would be funny to see ash with a gun shooting zombies

Yeah, that'd be cool. Well, my entire family loves horror films, and thus, zombies. So I can picture this pretty well in my head, having Ash fend off the zombies and saving May, but May's epic too kicking butt! xD

Lol. Can you see may fighting another girl because they made ash feel bad?

lol, I can see May fighting another girl because they're going after him, lol. xD I don't know how they'd make him feel bad though.

Kidkidkidkidkid

OH! Haha, that's what you meant! xD Well, I'm not sure. I really would hope I'd get to see them interact. Meaning, they should bring May back so I can see it, lol! xD

Beat her *** lol. So annoying. I saw someone make a drawing of what may would look like in Unova. Looks skanky. Then again so does dawn lol

lmao! Well, I've never seen it. xD And I don't think Dawn does (if she wasn't ten), but not that much, lol. xD Although I don't see May wearing something like that. xD

Hmm, I want to see more May in Unova fanarts! xD

What's your favorite advanceshipping fanart?

What's your favorite advanceshipping fanart?

WAY too many to choose from! xD

Okay, I'm really bad at knowing artist names, but there are so many chibi drawings of Ash and May, and i know they're from the same artist, but I just don't know who! Dx

wow advanceshipping is still going even though May will never come back as a main character lol

Anyone got a good topic? And darkfiddler yes it is still going.

Can't come up with one? Yeah, that's really helping...

Anyways, here's a topic:

What would happen if Ash and May went out to a restaurant, but ash forgot his money, and may didn't bring any either?

Then ash goes home and gets money. Common ****ing sense. Or they just don't eat.

What would happen if Ash and May went out to a restaurant, but ash forgot his money, and may didn't bring any either?

Well, the first thing that came to my mind is paying by winning a battle with the owners. It'll be like a Team-tag battle for the stake of one meal!!! Or this...............

Ash: I'm stuffed. *pile of dirty dishes*
    May: So am I. *Same pile of dirty dishes*
    Ash: *feels around* Oh shoot! I forgot my wallet!
    May: Here, let me pay. *looks around for purse* Oh crap! I forgot that I didn't bring my purse, since you said that you were going to pay!
    Waiter: How will you'll be paying for this?
    Ash: Ummm...... we forgot our money at home.........
    Manager: NO MONEY!!!! *fire in eyes* You'll have to clean the dishes and chop sushi!!!!!!!
    May and Ash: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How will a day at a buffet,yes I said a whole day be like for ash and may?

I was thinking of something that was actually god damn interesting.

Like someone stole it, or they had already been eating and just notice when they get the check. And then they'd have to work together to pay it it.

It was meant to be creative with.

Page 108 of 263 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast