Page 109 of 269 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

This is the advanceshipping thread not the pokeshipping thread. Grumpyass. And that's what aura said.

I know what thread I'm in. Take your own advice then.

And I completely agree aura! You beat me to it but I agree!

How will a day at a buffet,yes I said a whole day be like for ash and may?

Why would they spend the whole day? They eat a lot, but its not that extreme. I hate when people exaggerate like that.

Stfu and stay on topic. I don't want an infraction and get banned. And I was thinking more like they had a party and rented it out or something.

How will a day at a buffet,yes I said a whole day be like for ash and may?

Well, I think that the owners/manager would kick May and Ash out of the buffet, because they're eating all the other food for the other customers............

I was trying to stay on topic but whatever, I won't say anything more about it.

That would be such a funny scene aura! I can totally imagine something like that happening! Ash and May still trying to stuff their mouths even when they're being pushed out lol.

Then as they're being pushed out, they grabbed a plate near them and pile the food and eat it before being out the doors and return the plates! That would be hilarious! Lol,

Yeah it would. Someone should write that scene or something along those lines.

Lol pikachu shaking his head at the two.

Ehh new topic. What would you do if you were ash and may got mad at you because you told her you kind of like her in a way?

What would you do if you were ash and may got mad at you because you told her you kind of like her in a way?

Kind of like her? Well, that's going to be tough.... Well I grab her by the shoulders and calm her down. And say some stuff like "May, I kind of like you in a way of crushes." You know, not to go to the I love you's yet but a nice simple crush. Noting too major and nothing too minor. Then, she would blush and admit to have a crush on me and then, I guess, kiss?

What would you do if you were ash and may got mad at you because you told her you kind of like her in a way?

Well maybe she wasn't mad but freaked out because she kind of liked him too and he took it the wrong damn way and creeped her out., but he gets too pissed to even listen anymore.

What if she slaps you and walks.away when you grab her? and why would she get creeped out if it wasn't meant to be creepy. I thought he was like her "mentor"
    Last edited by beastmode953; 30th June 2012 at 10:03 AM.

What if she slaps you and walks.away when you grab her?

Then I would go after her. If she doesn't feel that way, then the least I could do is SAVE OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Nice to see someone optimistic here. Would be nice of may to let ash save their friendship.

What if she slaps you and walks.away when you grab her? and why would she get creeped out if it wasn't meant to be creepy. I thought he was like her "mentor"

Maybe that just scared her more than anything, because stuff like this wasn't supposed to happen. Yeah, he is, but this is completely different than just being her mentor or friend. Well she did but now it freaks her out because of it.

Yeah if he actually listened to what she was trying to say, like I said before.

Your may is either out of character or a hypocrite. I don't think ash would be that freaked out if she said that to him first. Plus anyways she could just forget about the whole thing. Sure he has a temper but means well and feels bad about it. He's willing to drop his ego to say sorry he creeped her out and doesn't want their group of friends to fall of because of it.

Okay.................... new topic....................

Ash and May are getting distant, to the point where they like angry with each other. How would you make them make-up?

Probably to have a friend to help them, like reasonable Brock, or their parents. Or we let them talk it about how they feel and can improve on, then they can become friends again, until they start falling in love and won't become distant..... *sigh* The power of love............

Love and infatuation are two different things. But thats.not.a bad idea .

Well i think that she wouldn't want their great friendship to fall either, and not let something like this get in the way of that. Maybe that's all she needed to hear then and make sure her mind was clear to think things over.

Hopefully ash and may would sleep better that night with clear heads.

Yes, hopefully both Ash and May can sleep better and have a clear head in the morning to decide what to do........

@ aura: those suggestions sound very reasonable. I really hope that would help them.

And yeah, sleep might be the best thing for ash and may.

If they got mad at eachother,who's the most likely to help them out? Max. As annoying as he is,he loves his sister and as much as.he annoys ash,both ash and may love the little boy because out of everyone he would really make an effort to help them out. And they would appreciate that. Hes still and *** sometimes though.

I agree with you Beast, but not so sure of the sometimes thing........

Yeah, I definitely agree with that. Max cares for his sister and Ash too much to let a big argument ruin their great times they had together. Gotta love lil bros.

Lmfao! So he's always an ***? Damn this has been the most eccentric advanceshipping serebii thread night I've ever had.

Page 109 of 269 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast