Page 126 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Why do you believe Advanceshipping will survive for a long time?

Definitely because of the community! Haha, we're still growing strong and we're going to be even stronger later on! With so many people dedicated to this beautiful shipping, along with expressing their love in discussions, fanfics, fanarts, and AMVs, it's only a given that Advanceshipping will always thrive and be cherished in the hearts of all the dedicated advanceshippers! xD

What episode in AG made AdvanceShipping feel blatant to you?

The Bicker the Better, most definitely! This was the first time someone else actually saw a romantic connection and blatantly called them out on it! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Limit View Post

The Bicker the Better, most definitely! This was the first time someone else actually saw a romantic connection and blatantly called them out on it! xD
    yea that would be my second choice for sure. i can't remember the episode name but it when ash won his 5th badge you could see the advanceshipping when may wanted Ash to win and not her dad

here's another question
    if the R/S/E/ remakes come out, what do you think we will hear about may and will advanceshipping be any different?
    Last edited by ampplaca; 7th July 2012 at 4:59 AM.

OH! I remember that episode! I agree, it takes a lot for a girl to want someone else to win besides her dad! xD

Also, Grass Hysteria was a definite one for me as well! I love the way Ash swung in and saved May from all the pokemon! xD It was so adorable, and I could totally see that as blatant advanceshipping!

Which movie has the best Advance hints other than movie nine?

i would think movie #6 would be the next best as in #7 may and ash weren't together much at all. in movie number #8 they travel together but there aren't any moments between them. in number #6 when may gets taken by the groudon ash looks really sad. he looks more sad then when anyone else got taken. also for the wish thing it didn't say anything but it could easily have been for her and ash to get together

This one is a tough one for me, since I always see the ninth movie as the ultimate Advanceshipping movie, lol. If I had to choose, I'd say the eight one, because it had more moments with Ash and May together, and I loved how they looked in those costumes of theirs. I just wish they had danced together during that movie! xP

Hi, I is back :3

The deoxys one, the sincereness and emotion in May expression during that part is just... wow. XD

gengar you missed so many questions and i forgot about that part but i still say 6. all the questions you missed are on advancers

What article of clothing symbolizes Advanceshipping the most

i say it would be ash''s hat.
    Last edited by ampplaca; 7th July 2012 at 5:50 AM.

I definitely agree with you on that! xD I don't know, but after I wrote my one fic, "His Hat and May" I'm just not sure what other piece of clothing would represent them (unless the Terracotta ribbon is included, lol). Maybe May's bandana? xD That could work too!

I'm not sure if any other piece of clothing would really symbolize them.

OH!!! How about gloves? xD May was the only girl to wear gloves, like Ash does! That could work! I want to write something about gloves now, lol.

^ i forgot about the gloves as well. that could work.

Ash's pants How about swimming suits as a callback to Movie 8 and 9.

To me, it'll be Movie 8 despite the fact that Ash didn't get to dance w/ May and only for two reasons, May tried to have Ash to not fight w/ Lucario and another scene which I actually like was when Ash was reaching for the Time Flower after May pointed it out amd replied something which I forgot...d'oh.>.< Did I said 2 reasons? BLASPHEMY, 3! er...4...^^; May commented on something after Ash bumped his head at the car roof and...

Brock: Hey this Pokemon took Kid's food, grr...
    Bonsly: Bon-slee? Bononononn-sleee...**sheds tears**
    Ash: **annnoyed look** Br-ock..
    May: You don't have to be mean to it!T^T

I think that's how it goes...:S

What episode could be used to represent AdvanceShipping?
    The Bicker, The Better...I know the hints are so blatant but c'mon I never really had a thought to pair up Ash w/ May b4 it aired...OuO
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 7th July 2012 at 6:09 AM.

Ash's shoe, no doubt.

@ Tomboy: omg, whenever you post, I usually can't stop looking at your sig, lol! xD

And that's a good one! I think May's bikini would work too, lol. xD That would definitely interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Limit View Post
    @ Tomboy: omg, whenever you post, I usually can't stop looking at your sig, lol! xD

And that's a good one! I think May's bikini would work too, lol. xD That would definitely interesting!
    lol I see, I'm glad it's picking up attention...XD

If iris supported advanceshipping, what will she do to make advanceshipping to be the most canon shipping in Pokemon?
    lol y'know the Peter vs. Giant Chicken fights? I want Iris and May to fight like that over Ash, that's all I want and i don't mind if Negai wins.:3

What do you think would be a good scenario for May to make a brief cameo appearance for a few episodes of the Black and White anime?

What do you think would be a good scenario for May to make a brief cameo appearance for a few episodes of the Black and White anime?

I had actually thought of something for this! xD

Ash and co would be waiting for May to arrive, but then Ash realizes he lost his half of the ribbon, so he has to go on a big search for it until May comes and searches for Ash along with everyone else. xD

well the seasons almost over but with east unova maybe she could appear at the world champions or cheer ash on at the unova league.

Lol, I think I've said this before, but I don't remember. I think it would be funny if she was lost, and somehow stumbled into Unova and bumped into Ash.

Article of clothing? Ashs draws.

If ash and may went to a bar and got drunk, what would they do
    time to start posting again

I'm pretty sure they were tricked into going into a bar and into drinking. I cant see em doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they were tricked into going into a bar and into drinking. I cant see em doing that.
    when they are older like 20ish when people go to a bar. think of it like that

@ Gengar & beast: Okay, Ash's shoe and draws.... I'm curious, what's your reasoning?

If ash and may went to a bar and got drunk, what would they do

Ash would carry her home since she's too drunk to walk, lol. xD Let's keep this pg everyone. xD

And that's a good idea, lol. Someone would trick them into drinking. xD Their worst enemies!!!

lol and i think i know what your were thinking. ok next topic
    what food symbolizes advanceshipping
    also what drink symbolizes AS

Page 126 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast