Page 145 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 6694

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Limit View Post
    That would be awesome! xD Lol, I could see one of them screaming at the top of their lungs, "I LOVE YOU!" after one of the wins a battle/contest because they're so excited they won! xD

What would Ash and May buy one another as birthday presents?

Hmm, well I'm never too good at coming up with good presents for this, since I always want to make sure they give them something meaningful, but realistic! Hmmm, I'm not sure, lol. xD May might give Ash something for his pokemon, or a figurine! Ash, well, I'm not sure!
    Aww, that would be so cute! I love the way your mind works, Aly

To answer my own topic, I think anything related to Pokemon would be a good gift for Ash - perhaps a custom made pokeball or something thoughtful and fancy like that. I like your idea of a figurine, too, though!

I think Ash would probably get May a variety of gifts, maybe a plush doll of one of her own Pokemon, a giftcard to one of her favorite restaurants, and maybe even a custom made ribbon that had something sweet engraved on it, like, "Happy Birthday, #1 Coordinator!" or something, lol xD

Another topic I just thought of:

Where do you think Ash would propose marriage to May?
    Your answer to the confession topic actually made me think of this one, Aly! I think it'd be romantic if Ash proposed to May after he won an important battle. When she'd run out from the stands to congratulate him, he could pull out a ring and propose to her right then and there in front of thousands of adoring people xD <3

That raises a good point aura!

I would find it very considerate of ash if he got her a new bike even when she said it was okay! She'd really admire and appreciate that! XD

After a peaceful walk in the park, Ash will propose to May under a redwood oak tree under a full moon....

What's one word that describes advanceshipping?

This is how I imagine this, May would go around all over town search for a gift for Ash and stumbles on a small shop where they sell custom pokeballs. May realize this would be the perfect gift for Ash and decides to get him six with a ruby and sapphire color and their initials engraved on it as well as a special message for Ash.

Ash would go around town searching for the perfect gift for May, he spends all day searching but cannot find something that he believe fits May. Ash then comes up with an idea and goes and captures a female pikachu. On her birthday Ash gives her the pikachu saying that now they have one more thing in common

Omg, I hadn't even thought of that! That's a great gift Sara! xD Haha, I see! I'm glad then! xD

That would be an awesome question! xD I really like that idea of Ash proposing after a big victory! xD That would be so cool! Hmm, maybe on Valentine's Day? lol, but I guess that would sound a bit cliche, wouldn't it? xD

How would Ash propose to May?

Ash would probably be blunt with it, just ask her, you know? I don't think he'd be suave enough to be all smooth with it and come up with something elaborate and romantic. Although, just kneeling down and presenting a ring would be very lovely, probably saying, "I'm not good with stuff like this, but I'm going to try my best... well, I'll just say it. I love you, will you marry me?" xD

Ash will be just be blunt with it alright. But he can be a bit romantic by hiding the ring somewhere...possibly in a wine glass for their 2 year anniverssary dinner.....

Where do you think Ash would propose marriage to May?How would Ash propose to May?

Where? I think a romantic restaurant would be the best place for Ash to propose to May, after May says yes they can have a nice romantic dinner.

How? This is how I see it Ash tell May to meet him at a specific restaurant. When May arrives there she finds out that Ash is still not there yet so she waits for him, after a hour she begins to think that Ash stood her up. That's when the band at the restaurant begins to play a nice romantic song, and Ash disguised as a prince walks up to May his princess and kneels before her. Before Ash even asks her she realizes what he is doing and hugs and kisses him. While May hugs and kisses him he manages to get his proposal out and May finally responds with a sweet Yes

This is suggesting Ash gets over his denseness

Wow, what lovely answers! xD Wow, that's really romantic Rai! xD and yes, lol, Ash better get over his denseness if we want all this romantic stuff between them to happen! Although, I actually love the simple stuff then the overly romantic, surprisingly!

Let's say Ash and May go to a carnival/amusement park/festival. What kinds of games would they play? What rides would they go on? Any particular foods you think they'd enjoy?

Let's say Ash and May go to a carnival/amusement park/festival. What kinds of games would they play? What rides would they go on? Any particular foods you think they'd enjoy?

Games: Bumper cars, the knock-the-bottles classic, the water shooter,Eating game, hands down too.
    Rides: Ferris Wheel, Boat of Love, Bumper Cars, Teacup whirlie thingy, and a Roller Coaster for the fun of things.
    Food: They woud enjoy french fries,cotton candy,jelly beans, and nachos!!! NACHOS!!!!

I'd say they would do a lot of the things you suggested aura! They would definitely go on the ferris wheel, and hopefully there would be fireworks that time, and they get to watch the fireworks while on there! That would be so romantic!

lol, how about they get food from every single stand they can find? xD That seems reasonable for them, lol.

Damn Aly I was going to suggest the ferris wheel idea with fire works.

I think the tunnel of love would be the next best thing for these love birds. Have them go and while on the ride have it stop in the middle and have everything shut down like a mechanical malfunction, so May gets worried and Ash comforts her. While Ash comforts her their faces get closer and they share a sweet kiss only to be broken up by the ride starting up again.

As for food, I don't think that there is a food that these two would not enjoy. But I do think Ash would pay for everything to try and impress May. Also no day at the carnival is complete with out the guy winning the girl a stuffed Pokemon.

What would be May and Ash's dancing song or the song?

lol, yeah. The ferris wheel is classic romance. xD Omg, but that would be awesome Rai! And right? The guy ALWAYS needs to try to win the girl a stuffed pokemon! It's how it is! lol, it'd be funny if Ash couldn't win it, and so May sighs and wins one for him! xD

Hmmm, to dance to, I'm going to say.... Everybody Talks by Neon Trees, because I'm obsessed with it and it's fun to dance to. I think May would be dancing crazy to it, and Ash would look at her strangely and think she was a weirdo, lol. xD Still loves her though, lol.
    Last edited by Hot Limit; 10th July 2012 at 9:05 AM.

Where would ash propose to may? Cliche but after winning a bigass match on tv and when she runs up to cungratulate him....bam! I know its not creative but **** it.

To answer my own question..........Club can't Handle Me by Flo Rida....

It's a pretty good song to dande to. And trust me , I know.........

Oh, by the song, you meant the song. Alright then, I think their song would be "In My Life" by the Beatles! Either that or "We Found Love" by Rihanna! xD

the song for them from me would be LOVE by Nat King Cole!!! It's a good romantic song ....

on one side of the world is ash dying after a big battle to save the world...yeahyrahyeah. through the terracotta half he can send her one last thirty second.message,what does he say?

I never heard of that song!

Oh, also, With Me by Sum 41! Also, I think to dance to, I love you like a love song by Selena Gomez (I don't care what people say, this song is awesome). Also Just the Way You Are by Bruno Marz would be cute for Ash to sing to May!

OOOh, Lucky by Jason Mraz would be a good duet for them to sing to each other, or at least slow dance to on their wedding night!

Oh, that reminds me of another topic that was mentioned before somewhere else!

What would be the song they danced to at their wedding?

on one side of the world is ash dying after a big battle to save the world...yeahyrahyeah. through the terracotta half he can send her one last thirty second.message,what does he say?
    May I always loved you and now I'm dying. My only regret was to never kiss you. Goodbye forever, my sweet May.

What would be the song they danced to at their wedding?
    LOVE BY NAT KING COLE!!!!!!!!!! Just listent to it once and you can see how they'll dance to it!

OMG I REMEMBER THAT SONG!!!! YEAH, THAT'S A GREAT SONG AURA!!!!

Wow, that would be a sad scenario! :/ I think he'd mention how sorry he was for making her worry so much, and that he was going to die, but to live a happy life, even if he wasn't there by her side. He would say how much he loves her, and wished their was an alternative universe, where this didn't have to happen.

Awww, it'd be sad if it cut off right before he got a chance to say he loved her. :/
    Last edited by Hot Limit; 10th July 2012 at 9:20 AM.

Now,switch the scenario. I'll answer both questions as soon as I get the time.

If it were May, I think it would be a lot of the same thing. She'd make sure she told him she loved him, and explain what was happening really quick, and that she was about to die. But she would also say to not let it keep him from being happy!

Awww, I'd be really sad if any of these actually happened. :/

Page 145 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast