Page 146 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 6699

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

So May dying?

Probably.....along the lines of this.........

Ash I always loved you,but I'm dying... Don't regret anything in your life Ash. Fight on through me as a memory! Fight on!

IKR, WUBBZY for both the song and the sadness!!!!!!

Just for fun, I want to post my top 5 reasons for loving advanceshipping! xD

Spoiler:- Top 5 things:

What's your top 5 reasons for LOVING advanceshipping? xD
    Last edited by Hot Limit; 10th July 2012 at 9:31 AM.

So ash/may I don't know how I can manage to talk to you at this moment but I only have a bit to live. I know toured with someone else now but I just thought I would tell you how I feel about....then ash/may dies. I know its short. I'm in a situation right now. Tell u guys In a bit

Here's a good question Sierra thought up!

If you were to put Ash and May into a horror/thriller/suspense movie, what would it be? Why?

I'd say anything with zombies, because I'm obsessed with them! Also, ghost as well! It would be awesome to see Ash and May fight off zombies, or if one of them were a ghost, or if they were fighting off ghost! For the movie, probably Dawn of the Dead or something that. there are a lot of zombie movies I watched! OMG ZOMBIELAND!!!! HECK YEAH!!!!

Tryna scare me today huh aly? wee ill puck suspense. I wound put them on Mr. And Mrs Smith. Only thing different is when joining the cia they got their memories erased and in the end they foubd out their rival enemies and then find out they had their.memory erased when joining. Then they whoop everyones ***. Don't know.if that.made sense.

Lmao, of course not! xD I just love horror films! xP I'm actually kind of surprised that I'm the only one apparently that truly loves these type of movies! xD

That would be cool! xD Although ZombieLand isn't really horror, but it deals with Zombies! xD Ash could be the main guy, and May could be the girl, and the sister in the movie could just be Max! And the other guy the main guy is with can be Brock! Omg, this would work! In the end that main guy and that other girl end up together, so I can see this movie with Ash and May! xD

All that totally made sense...

I'm no help in the horror............

But ADVANCESHIPPING GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!

Night guys............

Yeah, that would be cool too Aura! xD

I kind of want to see one of them as a ghost, and then the other is a ghost hunter. When they meet again, he (Ash), is doing a job to get rid of the ghost, until he finds out it's actually May! O: What's he to do now? lol, idk. xD

G'night aura! xD

Good night aura. I'm feeling sad from these questions for some reason though May is pregnant with ashs kid and they keep it a secret. Then ash gets amnesia. What now?

Why? :/

May is pregnant with ashs kid and they keep it a secret. Then ash gets amnesia. What now?

This would make an interesting plot! xD May would want to tell him! It would be hard for Ash to believe her, cause he wouldn't remember it. It might take a very long time for May to show Ash. And it will be even harder to get him to believe if it was a secret, because he could think she's lying.

Theres a story called remmeber my by Torchix. That's where I got it from. Funny as hell. Normandy like ash Ima whoop your ***. Mays like no daddy he doesn't remember don't hurt him. And normans like,well when he remembers ill....I think that's how it went ahahaha

LMAO, that seems funny! xD Haha, I need to read that then!

lol, I could so imagine that happening! Ash wouldn't remember anything, and so May would tell her parents since that would be a serious situation. I really need to read that! xD

Ash is peer pressured to go into a club. He gets signaled by girls to dance and grind blahblah and his friends like Gary,Brock,tracey,Paul and them peer pressure him to dance and drink also. He feels guilty hut does both anyways avenue though he's in a relationship with may and she's against allthat. Does he tell her? If he does.how does.ur explain himself.kI think I saw this on a movie once.

Ash is peer pressured to go into a club. He gets signaled by girls to dance and grind blahblah and his friends like Gary,Brock,tracey,Paul and them peer pressure him to dance and drink also. He feels guilty hut does both anyways avenue though he's in a relationship with may and she's against allthat. Does he tell her? If he does.how does.ur explain himself.

He should tell her, and try to explain to her how he was pressured into it. I mean, he would probably get a slap, and she probably wouldn't talk to him for a while, but his best bet is telling her now, instead of her finding out later by someone else, because ya know that always happens and that just makes things worst.

Here let me put it in the scenario I remember the movie. Ash grinds on girl and she ends up being mays cousin. Mays cousin talks to may about some guy at the club and may says some stuff like that's not right my boyfriend would.never do stuff like that. He's too decent. Then they meet and mays cousin drags may in the room. Hey may who's your friend. Thats ash ny boyfirend....nays cousin is like that's the guy from the club. And the whole.movie mays cousin tries to flirt with ash and he avoids her whilr trying to get to may....forgot the rest.

Hmmm, I wonder what movie that could be....

Omg, that kind of reminded me of that song by R.Kelly, LMFAO. Trapped in the Closet, only I don't think the other girl was her cousin, and it didn't go like that at all... okay, nevermind.

Okay, here's another one Sara had posted somewhere else: would you rather have Ash confess to May, or May confess to Ash? And why would you choose that option?

Neither. I would rather have dawn confess to ash while ash is in mays body.and be like hey so how long have you liked ash? Classic fanfic by luciferix. It's called to walk in the shoes of another.

Nice! xD I know that one!

would you rather have Ash confess to May, or May confess to Ash? And why would you choose that option?

Realistically, May would probably be the one to confess! xD Unless Ash somehow overcomes his denseness, it would be May, and that's why, lol. She would be the one to know about love and stuff, and have to break it down for him to understand.

Remember though she's ten and he's twelve. Of course they won't really know anything. Which two.advanceshippers do you feel are most like ash and may?

lol, that's true. But then again, Norman was still pretty dense as well, even when older. xD But hopefully Ash won't be dense in love, lol.

Which two.advanceshippers do you feel are most like ash and may?

lol, I think there was a topic like this before. I had said S. Muffin (because she's so awesome and nice and cool like May), and either LuciferIX or Raichu! xD I think you know why... lmao. xD

Lol yup Sara knows how to cheer people up. I also see both of them.as ash but more Matt. He seems more dense at first lol. And I was talking to rai. My cockyness and your fangirlism is like cavaliershippibg lol. Would Gary and Dawn as a couple support advanceshipping? If so why and if not why?

lmao, that makes sense! xD

Would Gary and Dawn as a couple support advanceshipping? If so why and if not why?

I think so. Dawn is great friends with both Ash and May, and Gary is friends with Ash now. They both would want their good friends to be happy, and I think they would think that Ash and May would be happy together, so I definitely think they would. xD

how would they get them.together?

how would they get them.together?

I think Dawn and Gary would try to make them go on a date without them even knowing. xD Or probably set them on a blind date, but what Ash and May don't know is that they've met the other person, and they only get the hint when they show up on it, and see each other. xD

Garys cockyass would peer pressure ash and make fun of him for not having a girl and somehow lead the conversation with may. Also,Gary and dawn will keep their relationship a secret. Gary will have a bet with ash on which of them scores on one of the two girls first. They're both competitive so it'll work. And dawn will tel may and she will be like I hope this works.

Page 146 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast