Page 147 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 6700

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

lmao, that would be a great plot! xD I would want to see that happening actually, it would certainly be entertaining! xD

Alright, so, if you were to play matchmaker, how would you bring Ash and May together?

I think this has been asked before. I would bring ash to aura and have him read his fortune. If he marries may,he will become a pokemon master. And I will play tricks on his kind after that and drop hints here and there like hey toured pokenone started evolving after you met may blahblah and subliminal stuff like that.

lol, yeah, this was asked I'm pretty sure, but somewhere else! xD

This was my answer: I would try to talk to Ash and help him understand love. xD Hopefully when he understands that, I'll force them to spend more time together, just doing things they would think were like dates. Like going out for ice cream. Lol, I'd be hiding behind random trees and bushes, whispering, "Ash, ask her to dance," or "Ash, give her your jacket." Yup, that's what I would do. xD

they're playing truth or dare with max. Who's turn is it? Which do they pick and what does max ask them or have them do?

they're playing truth or dare with max. Who's turn is it? Which do they pick and what does max ask them or have them do?

I think Ash would like to pick dares, because he likes challenges. May would start with a few truths, but then say a dare. Max would make them do funny stuff. I don't think he would think up anything really romantic or something like that since he's a kid, but he might make them give each other a peck on the lips or something like that.

Lol well he would do something immature and lkidlike and tell ash to pick up may and spin her around or something and maybe ask him if he ever feels funny around may. I don't know why I think max the matchmaker is just funny to me.

Haha, yeah, that would actually work too! xD I see that happening! Max is one of those that I think would be an advanceshipper! That would be cute too! xD And lol, I think Max would be asking some embarrassing movies for May, to make her all flustered and tease her about her feelings for Ash (because you know since he's the little brother, he would have already read her diary).

which advanceshipping moments could may have written on her diary?

which advanceshipping moments could may have written on her diary?

Haha, I would think all of them! xD

Like the episode where she didn't know who to cheer for, she could say how she was so conflicted because she wanted to cheer for her dad, but then again she wanted Ash to win as well, and with all her writing, she could have realized why or something, and might possibly like Ash because of it. xD There are a lot of episodes she could have written for. Well, it is a diary, if she writes everyday, then she'd most definitely write down all those great advanceshipping moments! xP

Well I really like those parts where ash cheers her up like when she cried after losing a contest and the ice cream cone. All that stuff. And lol maybe even mention other guys in a page or two and then come back to them still not like ash.

Omg, that would be sooooo cute! xD Like she'd be writing down about her day, and what happened, like if she was in a contest with Drew and how he gave her another rose or something like that, and then on other boys, and then she her thoughts still go back to Ash in the end. That would be adorable! xD

If there was ever a guy or girl that got ash or may to realize how much they really liked one another who would it be and why?

If there was ever a guy or girl that got ash or may to realize how much they really liked one another who would it be and why?

I would definitely see Dawn, because I love making her play matchmaker! xD

You know, also, I think it would be funny if little kids got them together when they were older. Like if they were older, and the two kids were 10 years old like when they were. Only they act similarly to Ash and May, and it looks like they have crushes on each other to kind of make them see how much they themselves like each other.

I dis that on my return fic but i discontinued it. Had may run after a crying girl she just beat and watched her from a distance as a boy who after much like ash did to her into cheering up the girl....that was my first fic and discontinuing it just makes me sadare there any advanceshipping fics you wished either had a sequel or should be continued because you're still not satisfied?

are there any advanceshipping fics you wished either had a sequel or should be continued because you're still not satisfied?

May's Crush: Final Frontier by PikamasterADV most definitely. I wish that was completed! xD Wonder where PikamasterADV went, cause I'd love to see this story finished!

My phones about to die. And well I asked Gerbilftw to write a sequel for a love not too soon to be forgotten. Then he told me i should write it. Damn...and I didn't.

Lmao nice. XD

Hmmm.... What would be a little quirk of ashs that may might get annoyed by when living with him? Same with may.

Ash would be annoyed with taking forever in the shower. May might get annoyed of something like ash forgetting to clean after himself.

Ash would get annoyed at night from mays snoring and may would get annoyed that ash ate all the food because he couldn't sleep at night

LMAO, that would be funny!

OMG, or if she's the type to move around in her sleep, that would be hilarious! xD She'd keep on accidentally hitting him, and he'd groan, getting up and moving away, and then in the morning she'd be annoyed cause she thinks he doesn't want to be near her. xD

if they tries to pull an allnighter who would fall asleep first?

if they tries to pull an allnighter who would fall asleep first?

Ash, most definitely. It would be a close call, but I think May would be the victor in the long run. xD

Well, there could actually be a lot of cute scenarios for this depending on who did. Or they could just fall asleep at the same time I guess. lol, Pikachu woudl be the victor! xD

Give may a.redbull. she would tire him out quick! Im sad that fic.was removed.

lmao, was it? Haha, I remember that was pretty funny (although I don't remember much of it).

Hmm, well one of the scenarios would be that if Ash fell asleep first, May would think about things and watch him lightly snore and probably come to the conclusion to tell him her feelings or something like that.

I think I remembered that from puppeteers wishes where she whispered and wasn't sure if he heard or not lol I tjinkvhe called her princess on that fic over and over.

Lmao that's hilarious! XD

Hmm, well a cute scenario between ash and may if may fell asleep first would be may resting her head on his shoulder! XD

That would be cute and I think ash would freak out at first, but then smile at her. XD

Page 147 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast