Page 148 of 267 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 6652

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

are there any advanceshipping fics you wished either had a sequel or should be continued because you're still not satisfied?

I'm still hoping gengar will eventually write a sequel to Fiercer Than a Legendary. It was a great story and I personally feel you could do a lot with a sequel, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up...

if they tries to pull an allnighter who would fall asleep first?

Personally I think Ash would fall asleep first. Based on his personality, we've seen that he likes to sleep...
    C'est la vie... the words I live by...

if they tries to pull an allnighter who would fall asleep first

I would think ash would fall asleep first as he likes to sleep as shown in the amine so he would pass out and may would follow suit afterwords.

Also it's good to see posting again but I forgot my account password and name for this site so I needed a new one

@Phil, Well one of my goals is to write a sequel, we'll have to see, now won't we?

If they tries to pull an allnighter who would fall asleep first?

I'd tend to say May would

That is very true lol. I think ash would fall asleep first. It's in his nature!

Then again, he's very competitive, so if it was a challenge then I don't think he would sleep untilhe sawmay sleeping like a baby lol.

Hmmm....this would be a nice drabble..

@gengar: I'll be waitin'...

if you were to play matchmaker, how would you bring Ash and May together?

Um, I don't really know. I'm not good at playing matchmaker. I guess I'd tell them that the other one loves them (tell May that Ash loves her and tell Ash that May loves him) and hope it would lead to them realizing that they have feelings for each other... if that doesn't work, I'd just lock them in a closet together until they realize they're in love...

are there any advanceshipping fics you wished either had a sequel or should be continued because you're still not satisfied?

One ficc that I want to be continued would be Destiny Bond II: Sacred Fire by EarthBorn0

Lol, kay I'ma start from the beginning. I got some catching up to do XD

How would Ash and May's relationship be affected if they lost everything? How would they adjust to it?

They'd either result to becoming Hobos, or living was Ash's mom...

I think they'd still be together... idk... I've never really thought about hobo couples...

Huh, that could be an interesting drabble...

May is pregnant with ashs kid and they keep it a secret. Then ash gets amnesia. What now?

May does whatever is necessary to get Ash to remember everything...

Haha, hobos. XD

I think that would be a very interesting scenario! It would be the ultimate test of love for them, and of course they'd passes.

Lol it would be funny if in the end,they think, we could of just asked our parents to crash at their place.....

That would be after becoming hobos lol.

If ash ended up a scrooge,how would may play into his past present and future?

Maybe Ash actually met May when they were younger, but they never remembered it. He saves her from a Pokemon or something

Present, he sees the Maple Family celebrating Christmas, gym leader's expenses have been cut, so they're kinda poor now. And Max as caught some sort of disease.

Future, He'd see May crying in front of Max's grave.

May is pregnant with ashs kid and they keep it a secret. Then ash gets amnesia. What now?

May would do everything in her power to make ash remember. She would get everyone close to him to help get this memory back

would you rather have Ash confess to May, or May confess to Ash? And why would you choose that option?

I'd rather have Ash confess to May. If May confessed to dens ol' Ash, he'd probably wave it off as nothing...

What song represents advanceshipping to you?

I know I've said this before, but Miss You by Foster the People. Because they miss each other after they parted ways.

would you rather have Ash confess to May, or May confess to Ash? And why would you choose that option?

I would have ash confess to may because if may says it he is to dense and would not understand

What song would be good for an advanceshipping AMV?

Honey and the Bee by Owl City

What song would be good for an advanceshipping AMV?

I think "How you remind me" by Nickelback could make a good advanceshipping AMV. It represents their relationship well in my mind...

Oh, one song I would want to see as an am would be smile by uncle kracker. That would be a good song to show ashs affection towards may, and how she could make him smile.

That's a great idea gengar with the Scrooge one.

It would be interesting to see if may was the one in the coffin instead of ash for some reason.

Would Gary and Dawn as a couple support advanceshipping? If so why and if not why?

I think they would support it as Gary and ash are good friends and dawn and may are good friends as well so they would want ash and may to be happy

If you could change one thing about advanceshipping, what would it be and why?

People say Ash's denseness, but if he wasn't dense he'd of ended up with Misty. I'd say we make May for straightforward and have her drill it into him.

Even someone as dense as Ash can understand someone loves him if they openly say it.

What would be a little quirk of ashs that may might get annoyed by when living with him? Same with may.
    I think May would get annoyed of Ash's snoring xD And Ash would be annoyed of umm, idk. Maybe they'd fight over the remote

How would you make outdated May seem new again in the anime?

I'd hate to say bigger assets... =___=

May isn't super outdated actually, I see fan art of her often on DeviantArt, and there are still lots of stories with her in it, even if they are contestshipping.

I personally don't think she's outdated. But that's me.

What would be a little quirk of ashs that may might get annoyed by when living with him? Same with may.

I think May would probably get a little fed up with how dense Ash is, and I think Ash would get a little annoyed with May's temper...

Would Gary and Dawn as a couple support advanceshipping? If so why and if not why?

Ofcourse they would! Ash and Gary, May and Dawn. They're all super close and will support one another's relationship

Omfg gengar that's such a great point! I never thought about it like that! If he wasn't dense, he would seen that misty had a crush on him!! O:

So I guess his denseness does come in handy! XD

And lol, I could picture for a quirk, ash and may fighting over like the last cookie or something like that lol. XD

If you could change one thing about advanceshipping, what would it be and why?

I would change on ash being dense. If they aged ash wouldn't be into a girl through kanto and johto but around battle frontier he would be 13-14 and it is a good time to start liking girls.

Gengar you have a good point for this as well as he might like misty though

Page 148 of 267 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast