Page 151 of 269 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 6701

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

innocent is a word I can describe them. Only cause well they seem kinda naive in certain things. I knoe theyre young and all but damn ash is dense and may is kinda dependent.

here's another question:

What book would you like to see Ash and May as characters in?
    C'est la vie... the words I live by...

i would like to see ash and may in the book Eon by allison goodman

The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar.:3

I think they would fit into Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird" well. May would be Scout and Ash would be Jem. Their friendship would fit into the story rather well...

Other than that I'd like to see them in Jules Verne's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea". They both love adventure, so it seems like they would fit into the story well...
    C'est la vie... the words I live by...

Probably the The Eleventh Plague...... It's a good book and can fit them well.....
    OR,OR
    Dark Life and Riptide!!! These can fit them pretty good!!!

Or Maybe the Percy Jackson series....

Either hunger games or Harry Potter! think it woukdbe cool if ash and may were in robes and and doing magic and going to Hogwarts! XD then they could meet harry potter and help him out! It would be cool if they were one of the tributes as well! XD and they have to survive like katniss and peers did. XD

I wonder what would happen if they were the victors.... hmmm.

I agree with Hunger Games, that or Inheritance Cycle. That's be epic.

Ohhhh, I never thought about the inheritance cycle! Haha, I don't remember much of them actually, but I loved it and it would be awesome if ash and may were in it! XD

Hmmm... for the hunger games thing, I wonder what special talents they'd have. I kind of want to see may with a bow and arrow! XD ash well I'm not entirely sure what yet, but he'd be cool too! XD

Can't thinly of one How eould thief kids feel about their love rivals?

I would love to see the two of them in the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series! Greek mythology + Advanceshipping = a pretty awesome book if you ask me!

How would thier kids feel about their love rivals?

Maybe they would feel anger or shyness from them as the love rivals had tried to win their parent's hearts.

Or maybe a sense of enjoyment if the love rivals had children to play with or very nice people,like Dawn. It all depnds on the rivals....

How would thier kids feel about their love rivals?

I agree with aura! It all depends on the rival! However, I don't think they'd feel outright detest for them. Honestly, by the time Ash and May have kids, I would see rivals as not being rivals, and being really good friends.

In that case, they'd be calling them auntie and uncle! xD At least that's what I'd like to believe!

Lol I don't think they would really keep contact with some kf mats live interests. I don't think ash would appreciate having then as his kids godparenta oranything. How can you see them act as parents?

Ash and May are locked in a prison cell together. How would they pass their time together? How would it affect their relationship?
    Hmm, interesting and very thought-provoking topic! I had to think a bit before I answered this one.

I could see this situation going in a few different directions. If, for example, Ash and May were thrown in jail after being wrongly accused of a crime, they would most likely spend a majority of their time working out an escape plan. After coming up with a good strategy, they would put it into action and get the heck out of there before they got caught again.

If for some reason they did commit a crime worthy of jail-time, though, they would probably spend a lot of time talking about it while locked in the cell. They would think about what they did and mull over their reasons for landing themselves in jail in the first place, maybe realize that they made a big mistake depending on the situation, and then comfort each other when the reality of issue starts to hit them over the head. Being stuck in there for quite a while may also cause them to start reminiscing on their pasts, which is another thing they could share with one another. I also think they would still try to think of a solution on how to get out of prison, but would take a more legal approach as opposed to simply breaking out, lol xD

Either way, I think it would help bring them closer. Spending a considerable amount of time together alone, for one thing, would give them the opportunity to build on their already existing relationship since they're the only two people around that they know. Plus, if they were to comfort one another that might ultimately cause some feelings to develop, because both of them would have played an important role in each other's lives by comforting each other in a time of great need.

How can you see them act as parents?
    Ahhh, just the thought of Ash and May as parents makes me smile! I think they would make fantastic parents. I also think they'd be like the "fun parents" and would do all sorts of really fun and exciting things with their kids - take them on cool vacations, set up fun activities for them in the yard or around the house, take them to the movies or the playground, etc. And of course I think they would try to provide their kids with the same experiences they had while growing up, and allow them to go out and explore the world on their own as soon as they're of age.
    Last edited by S. Muffin; 11th July 2012 at 1:13 AM.

I could see Ash as an awesome dad! xD He'd be wanting to teach them all about Pokemon, and showing them everything about it so they could fall in love with pokemon like he did! He'd probably take them everywhere, and then give lessons on different pokemon and stuff like that! I think he'd have a lot of fun, lol, he'd probably act like one of them, which would be so adorable! xD

May, on the other hand, I'm not sure. I think she'd be a really good mother! She'd probably be strict enough to make sure they don't get hurt, but cool in that she let's them have fun a lot, lol. xD Awwww, they'd make great parents I think!

I heard prison changes people. I don't know how different genders would be in the same cell but they would do what cellmates do together. Whatever that is lol. And i thinly they would treat theur children the same way as they would their pokemon. Just as caring and protective

I can see Ash wanting them to learn everything there is about Pokemon and battling. But sometimes he can be a bit reckless and let them watch harmful TV shows or shows that aren't appopiate for them at the time.

May can be lenient and serious when she wants to. But if you get her mad, it really means big trouble for you. I think that she wants them to learn much with educatio AND Pokemon. Maybe to grow strong and make their parents proud with the right decions and integrity. Heck I can see some valuable life lessons from the two of them.

I definitely agree with you Sara! Being together alone really would bring Ash and May closer together! xD lol, I would be hoping it wouldn't be in jail, but you know, whatever works, lol. jk! xD

And I completely agree with all of you guys! I think Ash and May would definitely be the fun parents, but protecting as well! At first they'd probably be ignorant to what's good and what they shouldn't allow them to do, but I think they'll get the hang of it after a while. xD

How would their kids feel about their love rivals?

Well, i'd say they would either be shocked or mad at them. Well, more nice to Misty because Ash wouldn't be as mad at Misty opposed to someone like Drew. Either way, they would feel a bit uneasy about them, since they were once/tried to be the lovers of their parents

What would happen if they were in a situation where they both lost their memory?

Hmm, I think their friends would help them out. In my head, I'm picturing them together, only now they can't remember each other, so it might be awkward and they'd have to start all over again in falling in love. Hmm, not entirely sure what else. Maybe there would be some people, thinking that this was their chance to break them apart or something like that, lol. Maybe Harley, since he doesn't like May all that much.

If they did then Ima throw Oscar and andi in there and let then do Magic. Oh its that adorable couple from before. You are such a cited couple now than before blahblahblah

Haha, that would be awesome! I could imagine them saying that. That way May and Ash would raise their eyebrows at the two, but see that they must be right, lol.

Either that or their parents could just tell them about their life, and hopefully it would bring back their memory.

what if a random kid claimed to be their daughter?

what if a random kid claimed to be their daughter?

i think that may and ash would try to find the kids parents but if they can't they would just take them in as they are caring people

Page 151 of 269 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast