Page 155 of 269 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 6701

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

[/if you could think of a type of plot that you would like someone else to write,what would it be?

Thong? Wait, kay so here goes............

May and Ash are sperated and the end of the world is coming. They want to be togeth er for their last dying moments, so they try to find a way to get to each other with any means necessary. They have to fight off criminals, thugs, and save their friends along the way.
    Last edited by Aurareader FF; 11th July 2012 at 9:31 AM.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@ beast: if you want a thong, I wouldn't dream of taking it! xD

if you could think of a type of plot that you would like someone else to write,what would it be?

I would want someone else to write a plot on when May and Ash become broke (we were talking about this last night I think), and then they become hobos! lol, I think Gengar should write it since he's the one who first thought of it! xD Or that scrooge one that someone thought up I think, where Ash would see May's grave and regret stuff and all that!

@aly. Got one for me?...damn typo And I want a plot where ash is dying and can only recall past moments in his head and talk to may from the terracotta for the last time and died before he has the chance to tell her. Somrone else make a topic.

lmao....

This was a topic Sara came up with before! xD

If Ash and May were to get matching tattoos, what would they get and what would the tattoo represent?

I would say of the terracotta ribbon! xD each would have half of one.

How about ashs name right above her thong. That's ashs property!!!

If Ash and May were to get matching tattoos, what would they get and what would the tattoo represent?

Probably like one of those silver K jewlery thingy.......a backward S with hearts for the curves...........
    or the terracotta ribbon..........

What could be the most embarrassing typo Ash made to May?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

I wouldn't say embarassing but since both may and misty start with an M,spellcheck could easily say I love you misty instead of may and that's where mays misty side comes out lol

Aww man do they have to be matching cause I had so many other ideas for tattoos. Maybe their initials in tribal design

Nah, they don't have to be matching then Rai! xD

Yeah, I agree, the one beast suggested would probably get Ash in a LOT of trouble! Dx Or he could somehow put thong, you know... lol, jk, I'm not sure. xP

If he accidentally put bikini than zucchini or thong instead of thing or other sexual terms........either that or waterelon.....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

What scene would propably turn ash on the most when it comes to seeing may?

@Aly-Or Ash could just say some awkward thing in front May's parents like.

Ash: Hey May I love that you are wearing that thong I got for you......
    Parents: What!
    Ash: *running* I meant thing !!
    Last edited by Lighting_Raichu; 11th July 2012 at 10:00 AM.

LMAO RAI!!! XD That would be perfect! xD Norman would want to kick his butt after that! xD

@ beast: Really? -_____- Well, probably any scene May's in a bikini then... lol, do you guys remember the episode where May just took off her clothes, and both Ash and Max got scared she'd be naked, but turned out she had a swimsuit underneath? xD

Ash wasn't scared. Just embarrassed cuz max was there. I'm side he would be fine without her brother actually being there

Haha, yeah right! xD He wouldn't be able to take it. xD

Okay, new topic. Okay, not really new, but I got nothing... :/

What's your favorite aspect of advanceshipping?

It keeps me up at three in the morning answering topics on a serebii forum

Lmao, that's your favorite aspect? xD

Hmmm, me, I have to say, besides the hints, the advanceshipping community, because advanceshipping brought us together, and let's us help one another! We've really grown into one big happy family! xD This is why I love advanceshipping, since it has the power to do that for so many!

It wasn't meeting me? Lol well I just like the mentoring relationshipthat the others don't have.

lmao! xD It's meeting everyone here, but yeah, I don't know how I'd be without your shittalking lol. :P

Yeah, I agree! I think that Ash and May's relationship was so different from the others! The mentor relationship gave Ash the chance to mature a bit, and developed May nicely! I mean, Ash came to the point where he could comfort a girl and make her feel better! PROGRESS! Also, May came to the point of loving pokemon and following her dream because of Ash! xD It is amazing, and a big aspect as to why I love this ship so much!

if Ash didn't mentor may,how would their lives be different?

if Ash didn't mentor may,how would their lives be different?

I don't think May would be a coordinator, or have the goals she has. I mean, she probably wouldn't even like pokemon all that much, since Ash was the one who showed her how awesome they are! Also, she'd probably just stick to traveling, most likely. I don't know, it wouldn't be the same May we know and love. She probably would have felt like a failure for not having any true ambitions that her father set for her, so she'd feel disappointed in herself or something. lol, yeah.

And ash would be with pervert Brock and start hitting on girls. Doubt he would have matured all that much without her. Max would still be a nerd at home and may a typical teenage girl that *****es over everythibg. That would suck. Glad they met.

lol, yeah, I do too! xD

Actually, I wanted to make a short fic where they meet at a later time. I always wondered if May would develop on her own, since she would have Torchic. There would still be advanceshipping of course, but I know it wouldn't be the same as the almighty first episode. However, it was just a thought. I think it would be interesting if May tried to follow through with her dad's wishes of competing at gyms, and then she met Ash at the Rustburo gym where she watches him be awesome and win a badge, while she wonders why she couldn't, so looks to him for help.... hmmmm, it would be an interesting what if none the less...

Well,something like that has been done. I also want to continue money,power,and respect. A few years after giovannis death ash leaves may and their daughter kiara but arceus stops him and shows him his fathers past and how he is going to make the same mistakes he did. If giovanni found out ash was his son,how would that affect advanceshipping?

If giovanni found out ash was his son,how would that affect advanceshipping?

If Giovanni found out he had a son, he'd probably want to teach him all kinds of things maybe, since I'm assuming Ash would be his only son, lol. When he passes, he'd want someone to pass his job onto, although I'm not sure how Ash would react to this. hmmm... how would this affect Advanceshipping. Well, maybe May would be there to support him. Finding out who your dad is can get overwhelming, especially if he found out it is Giovanni, leader of team Rocket, so I'd want to see May there helping him through it, being supportive.

Page 155 of 269 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast