Page 156 of 268 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 6696

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Ash would grow some nuts and lose his.denseness.and I'm.sure may reminds gio of Delia so he wants what's best for his son and teaches him.seduction.techniques on hoe he got his mother. Not sure how.ash would take it since his team has tried to take over the world either but hey I'm sure he's glad he met his dad and would want to get to know.him.better. plus he's rich and would help him.be a master faster.

Well, that's true I guess.

But still, finding out your dad is the leader of a group that's been chasing after you, stealing your pokemon for almost your entire life would definitely freak him out! I'm sure he would need May. She could even talk to him and comfort him! lol, and yeah, he'd probably do that, which would be nice for Ash to lose his denseness. But I still think it would take a while for him to get used to the fact that Giovanni is his father, along with probably hesitating on learning anything from him because of his background.

Could the legendaries possibly help out in bringing them together?

Could the legendaries possibly help out in bringing them together?

A lot of them could help in different ways! Celebi could possibly bring one of them to the past when they're older, and show them how much they care for each other. Ash could possibly travel back and see that May could have had a possible crush for him, but he was too dense to see it then. That way he'd realize his feelings for May, and when he came back, he'd go tell her how much he loves her.

I love the time travel thing. Also, mewtwo and new could read minds and tell ash exactly what may is thinking and manaphy can have groudon and kyogre help him bring the two back together.

Yeah, I always love time travel too! Or, even Palkia and Dialga could do something since they control time and space! They could send Ash back in time, so then he could experience everything again, only different. I mean, I remember after May's first contest, he regretted not helping her more. He might think, this is my chance to help her win her first contest, or something like that. Thus, they'd be working a lot more together and we might see more moments of Ash helping May and them alone! xD

Bow you got me thinking about that firstcontest. Which moment could you change to.make advanceshipping Canon?

Which moment could you change to.make advanceshipping Canon?

It could be any moment, right? Because personally, I wouldn't want to change any advanceshipping moment because to me, they're perfect! However, I would want to change a few nonadvanceshipping moments that I thought would have been excellent if they were included. Well let's see, I'd like to see more Ash helping May with contest, especially when they're on the beach and Drew interrupts. I think in that episode, there were fireworks as well that they watched! I think it would be awesome if they were close to each other and said a few words to each other. Like Ash would say some more encouraging words like, "May, you'll be awesome, I just know it." or something like that! xD

Everytime I watch the part where he puts her to.the pod I'm like you shoulda kissed her ********! You're alone and you don't even know.if you're gonna live! Wtf that woulda been great. Kiss a girl right before saving her . She cant get mad. . And if he died at least he left happy. He kissed her. If he survived,what she gonna do slap him?

lmao, yeah, that's true! It would be nice to see a kiss then! xD

Ooooh, also, when they were swimming underwater in the movie! Actually, in the eight (I think this was discussed), but I really hoped that they would have somehow danced together in that one scene at that ball they were at!

Yeah that ****tard had to dance with her. It would have been nice if may pulled ash back inside to dance when they were in the balcony. Then start dancing and have everyone just stop there and watch the two.

Yeah, that would have been so cute!

Goodness, also a time where I thought they could have so kissed was in Date Expectations! The way he grabbed onto her shoulders was so intense and intimate, I was wondering what would happen if he just leaned in to kiss her! Then that intense stare he had when talking to her, with so much determination in his eyes! It should have happened!!

Remember when ash and may sat down to eat for the first time and decided he would.mentor her? Maybe there could have been more of a moment there and ash could have been like. You're different from other girls I've met before. I don't know why but I get a good feeling around you. Of something like that.

Awww, that would have been really sweet! xD

Hmmm, or that one scene in the sixth movie! They were at the circus eating and watching the show! I don't even remember if they sat next to each other or not, but they should have, and maybe accidentally touched or something while grabbing the popcorn! And then May could blush, and turn away, and ash could even be clueless in a situation like that, but I'd really want to see something like that.

lol, we should do like a hidden moments drabble series that shows all the things that could have happened with Ash and May! xD

Lol well I kinda try to do that in my oneshots already ylike walk away and proud of you. And why do they make it so unrealistic? If a guy saved your life would you hug him.and say thank you? Wtf ash.saves may so many times. Not even a hug or kiss on the cheek. ********.

lmao, well it is Pokemon, so they wouldn't want to add something like that, but I get your point.

I think it would have been nice if she hugged him at least after he saved her so many times. Like when she was holding on to a branch with Torchic in "All Torkoal no Play" or in "Grass Hysteria" where Ash saved her from all the grass pokemon! I wish there was something more there!

Or in the movies. Oh ash I'm.so glad toured alive! *hugs* seriously though I'm just saying. Even though its a kids show they should.show.the kids to.be thankful to people like when they save their lives by at least hugging them.or something. She should've hugged ash when she found out he was alive. Wouldn't you hug a friens if they just got done with a near death experience?

Yeah, I agree!

When I saw May so worried in the ninth movie, I was hoping she would! She was even scared he might have died! I don't know, with how happy she was when she saw him alive, I would have wished she hugged him. Yeah, even if they were only friends, she would have hugged him if they were being realistic!

which parts of the anime should have had hints added to it?

Definitely battle frontier (BF)! It felt like there was a decline in advanceshipping moments then! I wanted to see more moments like in Advanced Challenge, but there weren't as many in BF! It made me a bit mad, because there were a lot of moments then that could have been really good advanceshipping moments but never really got anywhere! >.<

ihave to agree with wubbzy on this. during the Battle frontier there was only 1 hint and that was when they won the ribbon.

I agree. I feel ash could have met more of the gym leaders again. They cos have commented on how much he jas grown and how.cute he looks with may....but they didn't. Now that's some bull.

Yeah. I wanted to see May worried about Ash more, or her cheering him on the way she did when he was battling Norman during their gym battle. I also wanted to see more of Ash comforting her, which we didn't get to see much during BF.

Oh, but I think there was a scene where there were ghost or something, and May first went to wake up Ash because she was scared. I would want to see more hints like that! xD

Yeah. Maybe they could have made ashs sleeping bag bigger. They could have fit if ahe was scared. I forgot how the episode went but wouldn't it be funny if it was ashs old haunter playing dirty tricks? Lol

Lmao, that would be nice! xD

I'm not sure how that episode ended, but I think it was Psychic pokemon making the noises because they didn't want anyone there, or something like that. I'm not even sure if I'm talking about the right episode, lol.

But I definitely agree! I want to see May get into Ash's sleeping bag because she's scared lol.

Page 156 of 268 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast