Page 157 of 264 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6579

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

that would be nice and the episode ending like that wubbzy

Do you take Blushing as a hint?

I want them to meet sabrina and have her read their mind..Tell each of them what the other is thinking. Or maybe ritchie could come back and help out.

yea that would be cool if they went to see sabrina when they were in kanto together as she would have read thier mines without them asking and would know if they like eachother and try to get them together

I would think so, unless it's out of embarrassment. I wish there was more blushing between Ash and May! Like in the Bicker the Better, I don't think I saw a blush when Andi and Oscar were teasing them!

Still, I really did enjoy it, blush or no blush! xD

Never really consider that as a hint but ill take anything. Maybe have ash blush when.he sees.may bend over or something.... don't judge me I lack sleep

well i would consider this as a hint but after a little bit of searching up on this i see how it wouldn't be a hint

1. It is physically impossible to control a blush once it has started, been proven repeatedly by scientists

2. The ONLY emotion that can cause a blush is embarrassment.

3.Some people do not have the gene that encodes for auto-blushing

Hey, I tend to blush even when I don't mean it but that's cuz I'm shy. It depends on the situation I guess...

I don't think.I've ever blushed unless its real cold. Also I think ash and may should have hugged when ash got lost in the make and may had his hat. I mean come on...

Would Ash/May realise/delveop their feelings for each other when May/Ash left for Johto/Sinnoh? Or when they travelled together?

i know its typed a bit weird but if you don't understand i mean did they devleop thier feelings when they travelled together or when they were alone

Would Ash/May realise/delveop their feelings for each other when May/Ash left for Johto/Sinnoh? Or when they travelled together?

I think they would realize their feelings for each other when they're separated. There's going to be this empty void.

if Ash didn't mentor may,how would their lives be different?

This has a big role to play in ADVshipping. I think it would affect their lives tremendously because if Ash were not to tutor May, I guess she wouldn't have been that great, probably would've given up and headed back home.
    Last edited by seanygirl296; 11th July 2012 at 1:32 PM.

I think after, since they would be older when they left! Plus, you know how distance makes the heart grow stronger! I think not being near each other would make them see what they had! It would make them want to see each other again and miss each other. It would also make them want to have more feelings.

I also haven't ever truly blushed, actually.

if Ash didn't mentor may,how would their lives be different?

i agree with you here seany. may didn't even like pokemon because of what happened when she was little so she would have just travelled the world and not catch any pokemon or do contests stuff like that

@Seanygirl296, you might wanna edit you're post into one :P the mods will delete it

i feel that they would miss being with each other, it's the little things that make's everything so hard
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

After they leave each other they will miss each other. They will niss the little things like may complaining about being tired and all and ashs stubbornness and over ambition. They'll miss the little tjinhs

Here's a few...

Ash has just been titled Pokemon Master. How does May congratulate him?

If May had a problem with Ash, what would that most likely be?

Both Ash and May has been successful in their career and have become world renowned. How do you think the media will affect their relationship?

The couple has a baby. What would you prefer the gender to be? Give him/her a name.

Well,I'm writing a story where they have a daughter named kiara and yes after ******* daufhter from lion king. Ash would have to be more delicate with a daughter but I hope they get twins a boy and a girl like in how lucky can a guy get.

Hahaha, I was just about to point that out! @Kiara

I would prefer a boy, named um... Jacob? I like the name but it's a little too common.

@(P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) I have no idea how. Sure they'll miss that, wouldn't they?

Ash has just been titled Pokemon Master. How does May congratulate him?

may would run up to ash and congratulate him with a hug and then would start to blush after knowing what she did

If May had a problem with Ash, what would that most likely be?

it would have to be ash being so dense. the problem with this is may can't express her feelings to ash as he wouldn't understand anything

The couple has a baby. What would you prefer the gender to be? Give him/her a name.

i think i would go with a male with the name Nick.

Both Ash and May has been successful in their career and have become world renowned. How do you think the media will affect their relationship?

i think it would affect thier relationship a little but not by much as they wouldn't let the media get in the way of an relationshp

I think the media will affect their relationship negatively. They'll start nasty rumors and invade their privacy but they'd survive. Their's a lot of trust in that relationship.

Delete it seany. As for the media question,I think they'll just try to avoid them.for privacy. I'm.pretty sure theyll like it at first but get bugged by it after.

Quote Originally Posted by seanygirl296 View Post

I think the media will affect their relationship negatively. They'll start nasty rumors and invade their privacy but they'd survive. Their's a lot of trust in that relationship.
    Agreed. They'll have it a bit harder to be with each other out in the towns, too.

Could the legendaries possibly help out in bringing them together?

i think they could help them get together. ash has met every legendary there is(even most of unova) so they would want to repay him some way. Arceus would see what girls ash has travelled with and see may is a good fit for him and help them get together

For the may having a problem with ash question I'm pretty sure it would be ash knowing too many girls. That would bug may and get her doubting herself and be like maybe he likes one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    For the may having a problem with ash question I'm pretty sure it would be ash knowing too many girls. That would bug may and get her doubting herself and be like maybe he likes one of them.
    True. I don't know why, but I'm getting this kinda of strange thought that May would try to get him for himself using various methods. That, or Ash will just have a very serious talk with her about this, further making their relationship and bonds stronger.

If giovanni found out ash was his son,how would that affect advanceshipping?

i think it would affect it greatly as giovanni would try to get ash to join Team Rocket by asking and if he says no it would be by force. if this happens ash and may wouldn't see each other again

Page 157 of 264 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast