Page 158 of 269 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 6702

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Could the legendaries possibly help out in bringing them together?

I think Ash and May are the only two to see Ho-oh or something like that, so I guess Ho-oh symbolic in some way

let's stick to this question for a while since I wanna know more about what you guys think. Which hints would you tweak up to make advanceshipping canon? me and aly also answered this earlier just wanna knoe what you think.

Ash has just been titled Pokemon Master. How does May congratulate him?
    Same as Cefeus12

If May had a problem with Ash, what would that most likely be?
    Same as Cefeus12

The couple has a baby. What would you prefer the gender to be? Give him/her a name.
    As long as the name isnt stupid, anythings fine.

Both Ash and May has been successful in their career and have become world renowned. How do you think the media will affect their relationship?
    Nope. Maybe turn things better.

Do the creators of Pokemon support advanceshipping more then any AshxAnygirl (pokeshipping, pearlshipping etc.)?

If giovanni found out ash was his son,how would that affect advanceshipping?

Ha, I can see a fic with this already! Maybe he'd try to get Ash to join his army and when Ash rebels, Giovanni would capture May and Ash'll do whatever it takes to save her which will, in the end, make Advanceshipping stronger. Kinda corny, I know

i was going to answer this anyways right now

Which hints would you tweak up to make advanceshipping canon?

well there are a few i would change for sure but in movie nine it would have been very easy to have may hug and kiss ash after he opened the capsule she was in. it was also a good hint as when ash put may in there, you could tell she was thinking of ash

let's stick to this question for a while since I wanna know more about what you guys think. Which hints would you tweak up to make advanceshipping canon?

Add some puberty to Ash here and there, subtract the denseness (Not all), and create more scenes of the couple by themselves. It's bound to spark something

Quote Originally Posted by Cefeus12 View Post
    i was going to answer this anyways right now

Which hints would you tweak up to make advanceshipping canon?

well there are a few i would change for sure but in movie nine it would have been very easy to have may hug and kiss ash after he opened the capsule she was in. it was also a good hint as when ash put may in there, you could tell she was thinking of ash
    I was seriously thinking that that would happen since everyone said this movie was "very very" important for advanceshipping. Guess they're were right in a way, but still, I was like.. WHY.

Lol seany you know of all people I would write it. I think giovanni.would be reminded of his own relationship with Delia when he sees ash and may. He would want to help his wo. Get the girl.

If giovanni found out ash was his son,how would that affect advanceshipping?

Well i don't see how it would affect anything unless may has a thing for giovanni which would be totally pedo ahahaha XD
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I still feel all those times ash saved her.he could have gotten something back. A hug? Kiss on the cheek? A massage? Something. Come on that's your life he saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cefeus12 View Post
    Do the creators of Pokemon support advanceshipping more then any AshxAnygirl (pokeshipping, pearlshipping etc.)?

this one is hard to tell but i think they do support AS the most as out of all the movies May is the only traveling companion that was the main character in a movie he had to save
    So you kinda say yes? lol i am starting to think about voting but i dont think thats necessary xD

edit- beastmode i agree. real odd to see how many times ash saved mays life but all she does is hug ash in mind :P.

double edit-- Anybody has hopes of seeing May in the new pokemon season? i am pretty sure she will appear only for an episode or two (which is hate because it makes me want to see her MORE in the anime) but i still haven lost hopes :S.
    Last edited by elektronas; 11th July 2012 at 2:51 PM.

Sadly no i feel they support pearlshipping the most :/
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Cefeus that's not an appropriate question. Please.remove it. That will get you for baiting. ...also I feel the same as you do.about the movie nine capsule part. They should've kissed making it more dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Cefeus that's not an appropriate question. Please.remove it. That will get you for baiting. ...also I feel the same as you do.about the movie nine capsule part. They should've kissed making it more dramatic.
    Well.. imagine if they DID kiss. Advanceshippers would celebrate while other shippers would say "it was an accident". HAHAH
    Last edited by Mix0r; 11th July 2012 at 2:47 PM. Reason: grammar fail

Ahahah it was an accident lol. Those luvdisc swimming with them.was an accident too huh. And let's try not to talk about other shippers. Don't wanna get caught up.

Real accident. Tell that to the creators..

Is there any situation that reminds you of ADV? (eg. I love when I search for something on the computer and they ask "Advanced search?" )

Ash receives an anonymous letter from a girl from his past who is jealous of his relationship with May. Who is this person likely to be?

How tall do you think Ash and May would be in real life. What would be their height difference?

What real life occupation do you think the couple would have had if they existed here?

A letter from a jealous person? Maybe its not a person. Maybe its bianca I think her name was. The latias that kissed ash. I'm sure she misses him. I'm sure she does. I don't wanna use the other main girls cuz I don't wanna conflict. Let's try our best not to use them please. Just don't want anyone getting infractions

Bianca and Latias! D:

How tall do you think Ash and May would be in real life. What would be their height difference?

Not sure about that one, isn't May taller than Ash? S:

Quote Originally Posted by Mix0r View Post
    Bianca and Latias! D:

Not sure about that one, isn't May taller than Ash? S:
    Well after puberty!

For the height in real life I think may would be around 5'7 and ash would be around 5'6 as may is a tiny bit taller than ash

Mays taller than ash but their still young. I'm sure he would be six foot tall and she would be like five foot seven. They would be filly developed by eighteen or nineteen. And may is taller than ash...for now

Gaah.. I want to see May in the anime now, I mean NOW not from the old episodes.

When do you think May will appear in the show again, IF ever?

They are the tallest 10 year olds ever, but may is a little bit bigger
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I forgot but gengar had a formula about running out of regions to go into and they would end up in the next region and start traveling together or sonetiing. Couldn't tell you. Ask him. But I doubt that. Maybe if they decides to make a finak seasoning. then they will.

Page 158 of 269 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast