Page 159 of 263 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 6563

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

I'm running out of questions and I gotta go

What do you think will be Pikachu's role in bringing Ash and May together?

Will Max approve of the relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by seanygirl296 View Post
    I'm running out of questions and I gotta go

What do you think will be Pikachu's role in bringing Ash and May together?

Pikachu has sick plans and ideas, it would be impossible to try and figure that out lol.

Max? Of course! Ash is like.. his idol or something.

Well,ash is like an older brother and mentor to him.also. I don't see why he wouldn't approve. Especially the last episode when he was sad that they were leaving.

When do you think May will appear in the show again, IF ever?

Ofcourse she will. I picture her appearing right before an extremely important battle to change his rank as a trainer and give him some support. Of course the producers will have to save the best for last...

Quote Originally Posted by seanygirl296 View Post

Ofcourse she will. I picture her appearing right before an extremely important battle to change his rank as a trainer and give him some support. Of course the producers will have to save the best for last...
    Well said about saving the last for best.. Well, when exactly will the last part happen then? , as of now it doesn't look like the pokemon anime will "end" pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mix0r View Post
    Pikachu has sick plans and ideas, it would be impossible to try and figure that out lol.

Max? Of course! Ash is like.. his idol or something.
    Exactly, so maybe he'd want Ash to himself. Sick thoughts

Love your optimism seany. I'm sure may will make an appesrance. I mean ash still needs to fill his half of the ribbon someday.

Dont know. Most likely at the end of best wishes and in the next season. then if not in either in the end or the start of next season, either she never comes back or she will come back for quite some time, maybe permanently. But now all we can do is prey.

damn i really want to see may too...

RUBY AND SAPHIRE REMAKES!!!! WOO
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Spam them with letters to bring may back lol what was your favorite advanceshipping scene?

what was your favorite advanceshipping scene?
    In the 9th movie when ash locked may into the chamber to save her
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Max would approve for sure with this

I agree with mix0r with pikachu and his mind

RUBY AND SAPHIRE REMAKES WHERE?

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    what was your favorite advanceshipping scene?
    In the 9th movie when ash locked may into the chamber to save her
    Aren't there better ones? ;o, I seriously don't know since I haven't watched the advanced series lol

yup.. Pikachu and his sneaky ways. It's almost guaranteed that he will get Ash and May together if he ever tries.

I agree with POKEMON. Satoshi tweeted once that the Ruby and Sapphire games held a special place in his heart, hinting he would be working on remakes eventually. When he does, May better be the dang female character, and she better reappear in the anime for a dang arc.

@mix0r no there not any better scenes but to say something other then movie nine is grass hysteria when ash goes after may to save her agaisnit wild grass pokemon

What was your favorite advanceshipping scene?

I love the episode with the Bulbasaurs, I like that one scene when May embarrasses herself in a contest and Ash goes outside to make her feel better.

she better appear for a dang long time :S. For EVAAARRRRRR!!!

@Elektronas

If she returned to the anime permanently, I'd die of happiness. And if I survived, I'd actually go back to watching the anime. XD

@gengar I never know that satoshi liked may that much but since he does she better come back again

@Cefeus, he didn't say anything about May, he just meant the games themselves (I hope he really liked May, if anyone could bring her back, it would be him)

How tall do you think Ash and May would be in real life. What would be their height difference?

I'm horrible with heights, but I do remember May being a little taller. Although, for the longest time, my cousin was way taller than me, and then I hit my growth spurt and grew way taller than her. I'm assuming as Ash grows older he would out grow May.

May? PERMANENTLY?! Awesome. Though I doubt so.

@Gengar

Hm.. Now that I think about it; if they don't age, will they still grow taller? xD

They don't age, they don't grow... they probably where born at the age of ten XD

Max would probably freak. Not because her sister was with together with Ash, but because Ash is with her dorky sister.

Although he'd probably figure out a way to use it to his advantage, and get used tot the idea. >

meh, watching diamond and pearl or best wishes just doesnt seem fun anymore when May is gone... I dont think i will ever watch pokemon again unless May comes back permanently or for quite a long time. But that probably wont happen, and im so DAMN SAD ;(.

I got a question to start things up again
    How upset would you be is ash ends up with someone other then may or vice-versa

How upset would you be is ash ends up with someone other then may or vice-versa

I'd be pissed. I'd probably accept the fact though. I wouldn't pay any attention to the anime and focus on fanfiction rather.

Not that I pay the anime any regard as it is... XP

Page 159 of 263 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast