Page 160 of 260 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 6497

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

How upset would you be is ash ends up with someone other then may or vice-versa

I would be depressed for a couple of days, but after that i would try to forget it and read fanfics. I am quite depressed cuz May isnt in the anime and it seems that she isnt coming back anytime soon... So if you have any news on it tell me NOW.

How upset would you be is ash ends up with someone other then may or vice-versa

I would stare at TV/computer screen with wide eyes, whispering to myself "noway".
    Then, I would nod, proud that the story writers finally decided to go with something other than just push the matter away..

How upset would you be if Ash ends up with someone other then May or vice-versa?
    Naturally, I'd be a little heartbroken, because I love Advanceshipping so much and would love to see it become a reality. But I think after the initial sad stage, I would still support the pairing no matter what, just because I love it.

Oddly enough, ^that topic kind of goes along with a topic I came on here to post, which is inspired by a dream I had last night:

Have you ever had a dream about Advanceshipping? If so, how did it go?
    Okay, so, story time! Last night I had a dream that Advanceshipping became canon. In the dream when I got onto the computer and logged onto the forums and whatnot, I saw a lot of posts from various people congratulating the Advanceshippers. So I asked someone, "Why is everyone congratulating us?" all confused, and that person was like, "You mean you didn't hear?! Advanceshipping is officially canon!"

So then I was determined to find out just what the heck happened, because that was really exciting news! Turns out that an episode was released that was focused around Ash and May and the two of them going on a mini-adventure of some sorts together. In that episode, after a really intense battle that Ash and May fought together as a tag-battle, they confessed their feelings and hugged. As I was watching it in the dream, I was completely fangirling like crazy, haha!

And then I woke up xD

I wish I could remember a bit more details, because that would be an awesome short fanfic. Like, 5 chapters or so. *feeling inspired*

This is why no pairing will probably ever be canon, the writers know they would piss off a lot of people.

Now how to solve this.

The final arc, the last ten episodes or whatever was split into alternate endings, a pokeshipping, advanceshipping, pearlshipping, and negaishipping ending. All the arcs would be a bit different and Ash would end up with a different girl.

Then, the majority of the fans are happy.

@Muffin, that's awesome! Maybe it's a sign! O___O

Lol ok... But to say the truth i think the creators actually do support advanceshipping. Movie 9 shows it all, luvdisc, the way ash wants to protect may, how may almost bursted in tears when she saw ash hasnt came from the water. So yeah, what i mean is that advanceshipping through my eyes is the most probable shipping yet. And about Misty's song about that i love you, **ck it. First of all, that was just somekinda american bulls*it. Second of all, ash was wayyyy to young to think of such stuff, so he doesnt feel anything more to Misty other then friendship (also Misty is as ugly as an ogre female) . Dawn, i dunno. Maybe the difference between their ages (if they ever age) is way too far between themselves and Dawn doesnt seem too interested in ash. And Iris, she has another one :PPPPPP. So i will think that advancedshipping FTW!

edit- there now i feel awesome, no worries now..

I had this dream once about advanceshipping, but i forgot all about it, was something about May travelling through some new region and she meets ash, and there, my mind didnt forgot only this part...
    Last edited by elektronas; 11th July 2012 at 3:56 PM.

Have you ever had a dream about Advanceshipping? If so, how did it go?

If I dreamt about it, I don't remember it. I don't remember my dreams very often these days :/

Is there any situation that reminds you of ADV?

When I'm ordering something online and they ask if I want to use Advanced Shipping. XD

@muffin that could be a sign for what's to come

@gengar sorry that's what I meant to write. Satoshi didn't say it but is the only person that can make it come true

Ash receives an anonymous letter from a girl from his past who is jealous of his relationship with May. Who is this person likely to be?

Bayleaf, she'd be so jelly XD

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Ash receives an anonymous letter from a girl from his past who is jealous of his relationship with May. Who is this person likely to be?

Bayleaf, she'd be so jelly XD
    Lol gengar but it could Also be latias As she gave ash a kiss in the end of movie 5

Lol, that's true as well. That'd be an interesting fic idea, Latias and Bayleaf fighting over Ash, and he ends up with May XD

lol i would say NOBODY. I actually never saw anybody get jelous of Ash's and May's relationships besides Misty, but she is the gym leader its not like she will let all her pokemon die from starvation just for ash XD

lol gengar MAKE ONE! bayleaf vs Latias, fight for Ash Ketchum. And the winner is... MAY!

If it really was a sign, that would be awesome xD But I agree with Gengar, I doubt the show will ever choose a pairing in the end.

What real life occupation do you think the couple would have had if they existed here?
    I think about this all the time, because I love writing AU fics! Ash and May would probably choose professions that would be challenging yet rewarding, and of course allow them to travel a lot - something regarding business maybe. In one fic that I wrote, though, I made Ash a successful architect and May an aspiring concert pianist. There's a lot you could choose from, and I think those two match their personalities as well as their ambitious nature, nomadic nature. May could travel the country performing beautiful music with a concert band or orchestra (this really reminds me of her performances on the Contest stage, which is like Pokemon battling as art, ya know?), while Ash could design skyscrapers and 5 star restaurants all over the globe!
    Last edited by S. Muffin; 11th July 2012 at 4:15 PM.

I have seen a fic with latias fighting bayleef and may just walking in and taking ash without them noticing intill hours passed. I don't remember the name though

What real life occupation do you think the couple would have had if they existed here?

They'd probably be the proud owners of a successful food chain. XD

They'd call it... Mash...

XD

XD
    And their main course would be.. RAMEN, XD

If Giovanni found out Ash was his son, how would that affect advanceshipping?

I think Beastmode will figure that out for us. He loves Giovanni the same way I like Harley XD

Either way, I'll be looking forward to when he writes that fic.

XD
    That would be awesome! I definitely see that as a possibility, too. The two of them would be great restaurant owners or managers. Perhaps in the real world May can be in charge of running the restaurant, Ash can design it and have it built, Brock can help the two of them design a menu since he's a good chef, and then they'll have it up and running and make lots of yummy food!

Lol, their signature side dish could be MASH...ed potatoes xD
    Last edited by S. Muffin; 11th July 2012 at 4:22 PM.

Indeed, and like Mix0r said, their special would be ramen.

Which hints would you tweak up to make advanceshipping canon?

Somebody said that after Ash saved the water temple, May would kiss him. What if she did right before he closed the capsule door?

And then after he saved them all, they'd kiss again.

More hints for us XD

lol cafeus how more badass fanfic can it be??

Would Ash/May realise/delveop their feelings for each other when May/Ash left for Johto/Sinnoh? Or when they travelled together?

Probably while they're apart, they'd miss each other like crap.

If Ash didn't mentor may, how would their lives be different?

If Ash hadn't mentored May, she would have never gotten good at being a trainer. She still wants to travel the world though, so she continues to follow Ash.

So she never takes part in contests

She never meets Drew

She never meets Harley D:

Without having the talents of a trainer, May would probably be a lot more dependent on Ash, and if she didn't go home, she'd have went with him to Sinnoh

So basically, mentoring screwed us over, although May wouldn't be as cool without it...

I see May as a photojournalist given her love for travel and that camera thing that she did occasionally. Ash's occupation is more difficult to envision, but I would go with a pilot or something similar.

Would Ash/May realise/develop their feelings for each other when May/Ash left for Johto/Sinnoh? Or when they travelled together?
    I mean, I'm sure some sort of initial feelings may have developed during their travels together, but I don't think any of them would be totally romantic at first. They're still significant feelings, of course, like feelings of mutual trust, respect, friendship, and even love, though the platonic kind in this case. But I think these feelings would serve as the base for future, much stronger feelings of attraction to develop on top of after the two went their separate ways.

And, like Gengar said, being apart means that they would miss each other when they weren't together, which could also cause them to start looking at each other in a new light.

If May had a problem with Ash, what would that most likely be?

I've always seen May to be a bit a clean freak (idk, maybe I'm crazy) and I'm guessing Ash isn't the same way. It's be like my parents, May would have to train Ash to clean up after himself.

Anybody knows anything about May's return to Pokemon?

anybody knows anything about May's return to pokemon?

Well nothing has been said but if may returns it would be when r/s/e remakes come out

Page 160 of 260 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast