Page 161 of 269 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

ummm, the anime?

edit- aaaah, so when ruby sapphire emerald remake comes out may comes back too? Kinda awkward xD

Anybody knows anything about May's return to Pokemon?

Our chance would be when the remakes for Ruby and Sapphire come out (Which they will eventually, just wait)

And I've though about this, Misty reappeared in the Advance Generation at least twice. Three times is you count the Special Mirage Episode. And even appeared a fourth time, making a brief appearance watching Ash's battles during the Hoenn League. May only came back once (Not to mention Max hasn't reappeared at all), she should return again for all the May fans.

If not, I predict at the end of the anime (If that ever ends) She, along with Ash's other friends, will make an appearance.

Anybody knows anything about May's return to Pokemon?

When the R/S/E remakes come out she'll make an appearance in the anime, if not.....

Then probably to beat Dawn at the Wallace Cup or seomthing.....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@Aura, agreed, we need a rematch where May wins!

The couple has a baby. What would you prefer the gender to be? Give him/her a name.

*cough*Life as a King*cough*
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 11th July 2012 at 6:50 PM.

You got that right, Gengar! REMATCH!!!!
    now....

When,not if,May comes back how it will affect the journey?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

When, not if, May comes back how it will affect the journey?

Well I would love for her to start traveling with Ash again. But that probably won't be happening

At the very least, when they say goodbye, they should embrace, that be epic...

And maybe Ash could get another souvenir to remember May by, and she would promise to see him again soon.

Now to answer my own topic.........I wish for her to start traveling, but sadly that isn't going to happen...............

A hug, or a ver,very long hug would be fine............or a souveneir or a PICTURE AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Still catching up on older questions

Ash has just been titled Pokemon Master. How does May congratulate him?

A big smooch on the lips?

Nah, that's too obvious...

It be awesome if she herself awarded him with the big trophy that he won.

Ash has just been titled Pokemon Master. How does May congratulate him

Running up to him with a urprise kiss..........or she awards the trophy or.........she herself made a guest appearance was the person that needed to give a smooch to Ash as a reward........
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Do the creators of Pokemon support advanceshipping more then any AshxAnygirl (pokeshipping, pearlshipping etc.)?

To be honest, I haven't watched the other anime series to know. I did watch the original first season, and that just consisted of Misty slapping and teasing Ash. I only watched a little of Diamond and Pearl, so I don't know.

But the Luvdisk scene would make me think so.

Do the creators of Pokemon support advanceshipping more then any AshxAnygirl (pokeshipping, pearlshipping etc.)?

Well, Misty was just basically teasing him and hitting him.........Dawn was just offering support...........and Iris just teased him more.........

Now, I'm not being biased but I think the creators like advanceshipping 0.000000001% more....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Could the legendaries possibly help out in bringing them together?

I wrote a story like that... which I haven't released yet. Although the Legendary who did it wasn't intending on getting them together, it kinda just happens.

Gengar, I'm guessing celebi for that fic of yours............Celebi would show them their moments and them living happily..........MOMENTS AND HAPPINESS!!!!!! Or Cresselia and Darkrai infect their dreams......
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Well I suspect 4kids entertainment (those who dubbed pokémon until eight or ninth season) were Pokéshippers, look at Misty's Song and you'll see

@Mixor, well people say it 'aint canon if it's not in the original Japanese version.

That's what's interesting, the Japanese version of the anime has a few advanceshipping hints that the dubs don't.

I always thought Jerachi was a huge possibility in supporting Advanceshipping. If May's wish didn't include Ash somehow, perhaps someone else hoped for them together (hint - he wears glasses). If any legendary were to help, I vote on Jerachi.

Could it be me? I wear glasses.... Nah, Jk, I know it's Max, now...........

How would Max and a legendary team up to make advanceshipping canon?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Well there obviously the whole Jerachi thing. But let's think outside the box.

Rayquaza is my favorite Pokemon, so he and Max could totally pull some scheme to get them together. Maybe Rayquaza could fly Ash and May around for a while, and use certain maneuvers while flying to make May hold onto Ash tightly so she wouldn't fall or something.

I really like Gengar's idea! I'm not even sure if I can come up with anything different. It's a great idea for a fanart/fic!

Oh well, I'll think of something.... Max would use [insert Legendary from 3rd movie (can't remember name ^^] to create a fantasy world for Ash and May to spend time in. It'll be kind of like a romantic getaway which will encourage Ash and May to develop their feelings.

Mix0r? You're going back to your old name Anothneey?

Yeah I got nothing really. I'll go with Gengar said because that's a lot better than what I was thinking.

Well, Max did befriend a Deoxys before....So he ask him to take them to a secluded spot in another mind or dimension...somewhere where they can be alone.....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Jerachi would grant Max's or May's wish. Jerachi is one of my favorite pokemon as well as Rayquaza.

Also, i betcha in no other movie exept for the movie 9 was so much shipping. Even if that 0.1% is on advanceshipping and everything else is either 0.0000001% or absolute 0, means that May is really important in Ash's journey :P.
    Last edited by elektronas; 11th July 2012 at 8:05 PM.

You guys really need to slow so I can catch up :P

I am gonna be extremely bias and say Yes. To me the other girls just reminded me of siblings, while May seemed to have a different relationship with Ash

Well lets see Celebi could show them the future where they are together living as a happy family, Jirachi could probably help through his wish granting abilities and I have to agree with Aura Cresselia can affect their dreams that would make them see each other in a different light.

I definitely like that Rayquaza idea Gengar. I would like to add something to it, maybe Max could get Rayquaza to do some special pokemon sky writing like "congradualtions to the happy couple Ash and May" not only would he be doing the job of the little brother by teasing May but it would spread the news to everyone creating funny but at the same time cute scenarios for Ash and May.

Awww, Lightening I love your Rayquaza idea! It's so cute and I can easily see it happen. Poor May wouldn't know whether to thank or kill Max.

Okay, if Max set Ash and May together and May knew/found out, how would she respond?

@Raichu, indeed, Misty and Iris are like Ash's older sisters, while Dawn is like a younger one.

And lol at your Rayquaza idea. XD epic.

Page 161 of 269 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast