Page 162 of 259 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 6452

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

if Max set Ash and May together and May knew/found out, how would she respond?

I can easily put myself in Max's shoes and did the plan countless time where once she found out..............

May: Hey Max, I know you're trying to set me up with Ash, but can you please stop it? I don't want things to be awkward*Rubs arm with hand*
    Max: Okay.........but.......... MAY LOVES ASH AND HE LOVES MAY!!!!!! *runs away*
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

if Max set Ash and May together and May knew/found out, how would she respond?

She'd probably put herself in his debt.
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 11th July 2012 at 7:40 PM.

@Aura- I can definitely see that happening.
    @Gengar- you mean his debt. Right?

I see some thing like this Max gets pikachu to help get them into an awkward situation like Ash accidentally falling on May, their faces almost touching. While this happens Max and Pikachu are behind some bushes watching and snickering. May hears them but takes advantage of the situation that they are in and gives Ash a sweet kiss on the lips.

Later that day May goes to Max and tells him that she knows what he did, Max begins to run thinking he is in trouble, but before he can get to far May grabs him by the collar, Max keep begging May not to kill him but instead get a hug and a thank you and he left standing confused at what just happened

While I really like Aura's idea, mine is the exact same as Lightening's. The scenario may be a little different, but the result is the same. Also I can see Ash seizing the day, but that's an extreme case of "this couple is desperate and Max needs to work pronto"

May wouldn't really worry if she was really shy to do it herself. She would be thankful but as soon as she found out he read the diary,its a wrap for that kid! I live yoy for helping ne max but don't read ny diary!!!

*cue puppy dog eyes* But I did it for love, sis......

What if Ash got ahold of May's diary?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@raichu, lol yeah that's what I meant, I was rushing out the door when I typed that XP

If Harley set Ash and May together and May found out, how would she respond?
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 11th July 2012 at 7:47 PM.

If nay found out Harley set them up....oh thank you Harley. In really happy now!....so what's the catch? I know there's always a catch with you.

What would Harley's catch be?

Harley: You can't compete in Johto anymore

May:

Haha, I couldn't agree more with with Beast's choice. It's exactly as I can see it in my head. Although, May might be a little too suspicious of Harley. After all he can be creepy as heck and thus it might bother May that he takes such a strong interest into her personal life.

Now let's se here' my rendition.............

May: ^_^" Thanks Harley for setting me up.... What's the catch?
    Harley: Oh, May darling, there's no catch, you'll be with Ash on his journey, right?
    May:*dawns in* YOU'RE TRYING TO WIN BY MAKING ME GO AWAY!!!!! WELL, I"M MOTIVATED TO DO HARDER THANKS TO ASH!!!!!!
    Harley:....... Dang it........
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Ahahaha that's exactly what Harley would be thinking. Why would you leave your boyfriend hun? That would make you. A bad girlfriend if you did. Still wanna go to jogging? May say..goes to ash...I wanted go go to jogging for contests but don't want to leave you...ash says well there's co rests in Sinnoh...yes!

Ash would probably open it and read it thinking it just an average book. Later he would go to May and say

Ash:"Hey May i read your book!"
    May:"Wha? Ash! you read that!?"
    Ash: yeah why?
    May: *sighs* well now that you read it, Ash I really, really like you....in fact I love you!
    Ash: Huh? You mean all this time you where talking about me in this book?
    May: *shakes her head* Oh Ash...

Diary:

From you I learned love
    With grace from above
    It's for you I live
    And I want to give

Ash: What the heck does that mean? O_o

Ahahaha that diary question. That was too funny rai. Ash would be like...so.may I really feel bad for the girl in this.book. its really good. Whered you buy it? May: I didn't buy it. Ash:who wrote it then?
    May:i did. Ash:who's if about? Brock? may: facedesks

Ash: Hmmm...........I'm bored.........This book is about a girl who's in love with her best friend and she travels along with him, a complete stranger! *reads a page of confession and throws book*
    May comes in and catches it
    May: HOW DID YOU GET AHOLD OF THIS?
    Ash: I found it and it's quite boring.......for a romance and adventure book
    May: *facedesk at Ash's denseness*
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Ahahah now how would that go if he starts sharing with people like Brock ahababaa how would they react to that? Ash...that's mays diary...you're a retard.

So the Zombie Apocalypse occurs, how would Ash and May work together to survive?

Haha, the diary scenario is easily a mix between Ash is confused about what he read, and he doesn't realize it's not an actual book. I like Gengar's poetry idea. It seems like something May would do.

In an insane world where Ash keeps a diary, what do you think is in it? What if May read it?

Since I never could answer these questions ill co tinue with the diary question. I think it would be funny if ash showed it to Gary and Gary grabs the diary smacking the hell out of ash. Ash do you know what youre reading?....a book.....not just any book a diary.....oh...do you know what that means?....mays a good writer?.....Nooo omg youre stupid

So the Zombie Apocalypse occurs, how would Ash and May work together to survive?

Ash would make sure to protect May at all times. If they can use Pokemon then they'd try to simply subdue the zombies; that or kill them in a single shot so they don't feel too much remorse. If Pokemon were impossible, Ash would use a cricket bat (love anyone who get's that reference), while May would use something like a cross bow. They would journey across Japan, and quite possibly the world, to search for other survivors. They would keep a mobile band of people together and would work to rid the world of the zombies.

In an insane world where Ash keeps a diary, what do you think is in it? What if May read it?

He'd probably just record the food he eat that day. And whether he or May ate faster XD

lol Sadly I agree with you Gengar. Oh and all things related to Pokemon. Such as new Poke-sightings, improvement on a move, or winning a battle.

In a diary I'm sure he would keep track of his pokemons stats. Like jb the game you always knew that kind of stuff so since ash is so good with battling I'm sure he keeps that. When nay reads it in sure she will be like damn ash came up with that?

That's true, May would probably admire Ash for keeping such keen records of his Pokmeon. Hey, that could further push Advanceshipping since May would find a new trait of Ash's to admire.

Page 162 of 259 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast