Page 163 of 268 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 6700

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Okay so Ash writes dwon Pokemon stuff in his "journal" but what if he use that as a code to keep his confession of May???
    That's likely but not that much...
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

I doubt tjat aura. I'm sire after that may will start doing the same thing. That would be another trait that they would share. And that similar train would bring them closer together.

True, he could be using code. But let's be honest here...is Ash really smart enough to create something like that?

Nah, but that's a possibility...........

How would May and Ash keep their relationship from being revealed too early?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Bicker the Better all over again, except this time they're arguing to hide it.

They would simply take precautions when being near each other. Secretly meet together or wait until everyone leaves to be more affectionate towards each other. After all, I doubt Ash and May need constant attention to know the other loves them. So it shouldn't be too hard for their secret to stay a secret.

Well they wouldn't hug or kiss in public or anything so they won't get found out...you know what? That could be a reason why they don't so that stuff . They don't wanna get found out! I mean ash held mays hand when thy were along running from the grass pokemon. They don't touch each other unless they're alone.

Beast, I think you discovered the hidden message behind the Advanced generation anime! It's official, Ash and May have been hiding their relationship!

if you could puck a song that shoes advanceshipping is canon,which would it be?lie about us by avant. I mean cone on. I'm sure they were hiding something. I never really saw may get mad at ash as much as other girls. He must have done something right.

Heck yeah, that would be amazing

I mean, even in when they were seperated from Max and Brock, on that one island, Ash put his hands on May shoulders, and talked to her in a serious way he never had before.

With Max around I don't think keeping it a secret would work. I also see something like this happening. When they reveal their secret, everyone would be like oh we already knew, Ash and May would be like how, and everyone would answer you two were very obvious .

if you could puck a song that shoes advanceshipping is canon,which would it be?

According to You by Orianthi. It explains how Ash and May had poor relationships in the past (Misty and Drew) and how they were greatly unappreciated. However, when they meet this new person they began to see themselves in a new light and realize how wrong they were to be with the previous person. That's AS cannon for me right there.

The song that would show that advanceshipping is canon would be You Belong With Me by Taloy Swift...........

Ash belongs to another girl but she treats him poorly unlike May who has many similarities with him
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

That does work, however I feel that song is more of a future scenario. The song kind of fits Dawn more than Misty as the "other girl"

Actually I wrote a story called walk away inspired by walk away by Paula deanda. It ended pearlshipping but the song revolved around may and ashs past

Okay new question: If Ash got the sickbed (broke a leg or got a cold, etc.) what would happen if May was his nurse?

If Ash got the sickbed (broke a leg or got a cold, etc.) what would happen if May was his nurse?

There's so many possibilites ranging from hentai to feelings erupting..........

May probably take care of him and Ash would sooon realize how great of a friend May is. Not just great but a girlfriend great type of thing. They share a kiss and they end up getting sick together......

Now back to the song question one more time..........Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson............ Drew is the wimp who does nothing brave like save the world and May wants a person different that.....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

If Ash got the sickbed (broke a leg or got a cold, etc.) what would happen if May was his nurse?

She'd come feed him food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

And she'd insist she feeds him. XD

You're guys' answers made my fluff meter go off! I love the idea of both of them getting sick. I think May would insist that she take care of Ash, even if someone else wants to take a turn so she can get a brake. She would make excuses just so she can be with Ash. And of course Nurse Joy cosplay is a must.

I'm sure may knows some massages and massage all over ashs leg. She will have to take the cast off of course but will make him feel a hell of a lot better Hehe. Ash:no not there. Lower. No higher. No lower. May:I see what you're doing.

Lol, I could totally see that, that be an epic fanart as well.

Someone needs to write this as a story.

lol I like the massage idea Beast. It actually works for those two.

Someone eh? Well Gengar, you're probably the best writer out of those on right now...so I hereby nominate you to write the story! ;D

Ash accidentally saw May nude, what would happen?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Ash accidentally saw May nude, what would happen?

Ash's reaction would be a lot like when May stripped at the beach. Then he'd pass out from surprise, possibly with a nose bleed. He may be dense, but he still has hormones. May will be extremely embarrassed and will bash Ash's head in with the nearest object. Probably a lamp. The concussion plus passing out will wipe the memory clean away, and Ash won't know what happened. May would just tell him he tripped and hit his head.

He would state and get a boner. And later on he would be likes hey may I saw you nude earlier. I dont know ehy but it made me happy.

Page 163 of 268 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast