Page 167 of 269 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 6701

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Now how would a website, that Ash and May goes on, help make Advanceshipping canon?

To answer my own topic, here it is.......... So May goes on this website for Pokemon fans all-alike! BUt what she doesn't realize that somebody recorded her and ASh journey, so she joins on a conversation with people there. ASh, goes on there just to chat with May. So the people on that website, being avid advanceshippers decided to tell May all about what she should do about this boy trouble of hers. She decides to take the advice and BAM! Advanceshipping canon is now sold in a can!
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Relationship request? And by the time ash and may log on again there will be three hundred likes. How could they break up after that? Everyone approves! And there's no dislike button

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Relationship request? And by the time ash and may log on again there will be three hundred likes. How could they break up after that? Everyone approves! And there's no dislike button
    Exactly! Perfect plan ;D

How would May react if she got jealous?
    As in, if May were jealous of another girl around Ash? If May were to get jealous, she'd probably be really snippy and sound really frustrated without fully realizing it and blush a lot, too. Then if either Ash or someone else asked her if she was okay, she'd be like, "YEAH I'M FINE, JEEZ!" xD But I think she would realize later how she was acting, and probably feel sorry about it.

Goodness, I need to make sure I stay on here more, lol. Another one from earlier today.

What if Ash got a hold of May's diary?

Ash would read it, and be surprised by all the things she wrote down! xD He'd be like, wow, I didn't know May thought that. Hopefully she showed stuff about love, and then he realizes that the strange feelings he's been having were what May was experiencing as well. Then he puts it back so May would never notice. xD However, once they're together, he'd tell her that's how he finally saw the light, lol.

Reading all these questions and answers really makes me want to write lots of advanceshipping fanfiction.

As for a website? Lol, I like the facebook idea.

Yeah for real. Here's one. How would may and ash feel if ash was to make love to may and later on find out it wasn't ash but the evil spirit inside of him. Hoe would both react?

You Have a twisted mind...

May would probably be horrified and Ash would be pissed.

How would may and ash feel if ash was to make love to may and later on find out it wasn't ash but the evil spirit inside of him. Hoe would both react?

This would be a little weird. Hmm... Not entirely sure actually. I think it would feel awkward for both of them. I think Ash would be incredibly mad by this, either that or feel really bad because of that... i'm not entirely sure. It would be an interesting concept.

How would may and ash feel if ash was to make love to may and later on find out it wasn't ash but the evil spirit inside of him. Hoe would both react?

They would be xtrememly mad and feel bad about it...... Bow they going to try it again but after EXORCIST STYLE!!!
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

What if Ash got a hold of May's diary?

I think he would try to be the good guy at first and try to not read it but after a while he'd get tempted and take a few peeks, which later lead to him reading the entire book xD
    ...of course he'd be sorry after

If Harley set Ash and May together and May found out, how would she respond?

May would be really surprised! She'd be like, raising her eyebrow, and wondering what the catch was. She'd hesitantly say, "Thanks, Harley." Not sure what to say! I mean, it would be weird, right? Harley going around helping May and Ash get together when the last time he was trying to ruin May's life! Dx

That would be creepy. But he still has Ash's physique I guess.... *scratches head. Idk what to think about that :/

What do you think Ash and May's different parenting styles are?
    Since May is already fairly motherly towards Max, I think she would be the same way with her and Ash's children in the future. She'd worry about them when they were in trouble, help them out whenever she could, give them advice, support their decisions, sing them lullabies to help them sleep, and of course probably boss them around a fair amount, but she'd of course do that only out of love. Still, I think she'd be a really fun parent who would want to make her kids happy no matter what! Actually, it sounds to me like she'd be a lot like Caroline when she finally becomes a mother

Ash, on the other hand, would probably let the kids get away with more things than May would, and might even do little things behind her back that she doesn't allow the kids to do xD Things like ice cream for breakfast, staying up past bed time, blanket forts all over the house that May would end up having to clean later, etc.

If Harley set Ash and May together and May found out, how would she respond?

I read a fic with this. He only did so with the intention that Ash would distract her from contests and whatever, which I think is pretty realistic

lol, well if it was a big mess and it was because Ash let them, I think May would get mad, lol. She wouldn't be the one cleaning, that's for sure. She'd be like, "Really Ash? Well, I'm not picking all this up!" because he was the one who started it, lol.

lol, she'd probably have to teach all of them a lesson, Ash included! xD

@Sara, that sounds a lot like my uncle XD

But yes, I'd say that fits Ash perfectly.

So the Zombie Apocalypse occurs, how would Ash and May work together to survive?

Well, I always said this, but I think it would be cool if Ash and May were separated at first, and so Ash is going all the way to another region to save her! He'd go all the way to Johto or Sinnoh to find her, and save her and make sure she's safe! xD He'd battle zombies along the way of course. Then, when he finally arrives at Sinnoh, he gets news that almost everyone is gone, and he feels sad, and loses his will to fight until May shows up and helps kick butt with him. There should be a cool group too! With May, Ash, Brock, and someone else! xD

I think it's be interesting if Norman was turned into a Zombie, and Ash had to kill him right in front of May.

That would be an awesome emotional scene.

I agree. I don't know how May would take it because on one hand, he's a zombie. But then again, that's her dad! She'd probably feel emotionally unstable by then. Man, this zombie thing could really mess a lot of people up! xD What if they had to kill their own family members? OMG, what if one of them turned into a zombie? That would be difficult! Dx

May/Ash have to kill each other. How would they react?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@Wubbzy, that's the glory of Zombies, there's so much you can do with it.

Like in the Hunger Games? They'd probably eat the poison berries together.

lol, yeah. Well, I think if it was that they were zombies, they would because they wouldn't want to see them be reduced to that.

And it would be cool if there was like an advanceshipping zombie game where their really are zombies and Ash and May have to battle them all! xD

Phil and I are gonna be working on an Advanceshipping game. Once I write down a plot and come up with a universe, he's gonna write the code for it. It'll be like ZORK.

There won't be zombies though :/

Maybe if we make a sequel XD

They would never kill each other. Theyvwould rather kill themselves. If ash and may were in school,what crowd would they be In? They can't be on the same crowd. Keep this going too lol I wanna know. miss me guys?

I missed you so much, beast. XD

If Ash and May were in school,what crowd would they be In? They can't be on the same crowd.

Lots of authors like to make Ash some jock, and May is some popular girl... Which kinda makes sense, but has gotten unoriginal.

Maybe Ash should be the nerd, May is popular, and May gets a crush on him after some incident, but she doesn't want to tell anyone.

Page 167 of 269 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast