Page 168 of 269 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 6701

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Can't ash be the immature class clown and may be the new girl who's scared to do anything by herself but is really pretty and gets treated badly cuz she's.so rich? Then ash ****s people up for her and they start growing from eacjother?

May/Ash have to kill each other. How would they react?

I think this would lead to Romeo and Juilet Advanceshipping style.

If ash and may were in school,what crowd would they be In? They can't be on the same crowd. Keep this going too lol I wanna know.

I agree with Gengar, its time to mix things up a bit, so this is what I see. May is one of the most popular girls at a school that use to be an all girls school, Ash is one of the few guys at the new coed school. Is it perfect no, does it have potential to become an awesome story about two people of different worlds falling love Yes!

@beast, That's actually a pretty good idea too.

It be funny is May was a student from another county and be all like "No understand the Engrish..."

And then Ash teaches her how to speak properly.

hehehe, gengar/beast I see? xD

If Ash and May were in school,what crowd would they be In? They can't be on the same crowd.

I see Ash as one of the top athletes, who's awesome in almost all the sports you know, do to competition with Gary in being better in everything! It's really hard for him, because he has to manage to keep his grades up because then he wouldn't be able to play sports at all. May I see as a girl who's not really in any clubs, and maybe not too good in sports or have no athletic ability (like how in the anime she doesn't like pokemon and doesn't know how to battle), so I think that would parallel her just fine.

That being said, she wouldn't really know that many people, except maybe Drew (who would also be a top athlete), and Dawn, who's been her friend since forever.

lol, I'm putting a lot of thought into this because I'm making a story with this scenario kind of! xD

I want to write a high school fic that could parallel the anime!
    Last edited by Hot Limit; 12th July 2012 at 4:59 AM.

Don't miss Me huh aly and Jake? Lol. Well how would pokemon play into a scenario for ash and may on school?

Well how would pokemon play into a scenario for ash and may on school?

Maybe they would be learning things like Math and Science along with Pokemon Battles and such.

Or they digest Frog like pokemon and have a pet lab Ratata.

and of course we missed you beast... I just miss all the yaoi hints more. xD lol, jp!

lol, what I was going to do was just have a scene where Ash finds may's pokemon collection like the games and her plushies! xD Ash would be like, "Oh cool!" and start playing, while May blushes, trying to say that they weren't hers, but then Max comes in and says they are and stuff like that. Ash would be like, "Nah, all my friends still have their pokemon games too!" so she wouldn't be embarrassed.

I was mainly going to make things like pokemon battles relate to basket ball, because I don't know, that's the only thing I could think of. xD

I wanna see ash be known as a great battled but not the best because his pokemon haven't evolved. Then have them.evolve when he starts kicking it with may. Ashs pokemon didn't evolve til he met may.

*Ash used Slam Dunk*

*It's super effective*

*May used Attract*

*Ash is paralyzed by love*

lololololololol

And you were referring to yoai hints? Really? The separation from the usershipping forums is starting to take it's toll.

lmao, nice Gengar! xD

I kind of wanted to show Ash mentoring May on basket ball so it could be like, omg, it's like they're in character and the anime, only it's basket ball he's helping her with ! xD

that's why we need to hurry up with you know what! Dx I don't know how much I'll be able to take without randomly shipping everyone! Dx lol, jp! I can so take the heat! xD

And May would fail at it. She's try to shoot for a hoop and hit Ash in the balls instead.

XD

There's a story where he does mentor her in basketball. Maybe he can mentor her in making friends lol...omg gengar said balls.....he doesn't say inappropriate things. Hell sure has froze over.

You're over reacting.

What was the story you were talking about?

WHAT???????

Well the only reason may wants to learn is because of a dare with drew!!! Dx

Then Mays a bit ditzy in my story, so a lot of times she thinks before she acts.

She's also not good in school, never liking test. My fic WILL be Different!! Dx

I was tripping it didn't happen like that. It was the trophy story. I just remmebered basketball lol but that was interesting since it was drew that ash had a bet with. That he could get a girl by prom or something and his choice was may.

You guys missed me?

How would the two work together in High School to achieve each other's goals?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@aly. Difderent? That's what they all say. Lol funny quote. Do you. Everyone else is trying to be different so trying to be different is lbeing like everyone else. For auras question I think.ash will help may get better at talking to people because he's good at it and may will help him.get calmer and actually watch what to say. They will grow as people together that way.

Lol, in my fic, May was a nerd hermit girl, Ash was... um... nothing special, just normal, Dawn was emo, and Barry was a germaphobic.

As much as I don't care for that fic, I can boast it is different from other high school fics.

Never read that, and okay. lol, a bet too? Well, then mines is going to be different than that, yay! xD

How would the two work together in High School to achieve each other's goals?

Well, I was thinking that Ash would be struggling with everything, because he was helping may achieve her dream of defeating Drew at something. Then May feels guilty, so tries to help him any way she can. However, it would be hard for her since she's not studious or anything like that, and she doesn't know what she's doing half of the time, lol. xD

lol, Barry is so going to be gay for Paul in my story! xD

Well...now moving away from alys gay fetish. which high school events would make great hints between them?

@beast, lol thank you.

Which high school events would make great hints between them?

I don't want to say valentines day... or prom... or anything else obvious...

Maybe Christmas? Their class does a secret Santa and Ash gets May something...

And Dawn get Ash a present...

And Drew gets May a presant...

And it all is this big stupid drama mess... Idk, I'm getting pissed off thinking about high school fics D:<

So no one missed me..... OH WELL!
    which high school events would make great hints between them?

The homecoming dance or proms or the kissing booth a tan event!!!! O_o SOMETHING THAT HAS THEM MAKING CONTACT!!!!!! SOMETHING!!!!! A HUG !
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Of course I missed you bro! *hugs*

And thanks you two, thanks a lot. -___-

Which high school events would make great hints between them?

I say a game, like a football or basketball game! xD Or those parties afterwards, yeah! That should be fun! xD Dances sound too cliche though, even if they're great for this type of situation.

@wubbzy, no prob,

@Aura, What's a kissing booth a tan event? Sorry, I'm homeschooled XD

Well, Beast and gengar stood up for each other.........*HUGS ALY*

Gengar, kissing booth at an event.Now., new question time!

What would Ash and May be labled as in the yearbook, besides anything relating to couples?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Page 168 of 269 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast