Page 169 of 263 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 6561

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

How would I miss you aura? I been talking to you lol. And i think your beast fetish is enough aly. So I say the best event would be freshman Friday. Someone tries to dump may on a dumpster because she's a freshman and ash whoops their ***. Since their two years apart,ash is a junior and he's pretty strong.

WAIT, FRESHMAN FRIDAY IS REAL?! but that's a good idead Beast.....adding on to my answer......

I think at a school camp-out for helping out research on a disease......... They camp out together and find themselves in an awkward position.....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@aura, oh, that makes more sense.

@beast, or they could do it the Even Steve way and dunk her in Chili.

But that's actually I pretty cool idea. Aly! Take notes!

What would Ash and May be labeled as in the yearbook, besides anything relating to couples?

Ash: The Male Glutton

May: The Female Glutton

Yeah but I was excluded cuz I was in the football team and.the older football players had my back. So here's a tip,join football lol. And to add on I say after that,no one messes with may because they're scared of ash and the girls start to pick on may.

What would Ash and May be labeled as in the yearbook, besides anything relating to couples?

lol, my school never had Freshmen Friday... :/

And I don't know, Ash would be like the top athlete after defeating Paul, Gary, Drew, etc. and May would be best all around person (or best in journalism) after Ash shows her the way and helps her find herself! xD

LMAO GENGAR! XD

and fyi, I don't have any fetishes. :<

*sigh* Looks like I maybe going into a dumpster.........

Okay so
    Ash: Best to Kick Everybody's Butts!
    May: Best to Help The Guy Who Kicks Everybody's Butts
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Well whatever you call em lol. And let's make them most unlikely couple. Since they are not in the same crowd and two grades apart you would not expect that.

@ beast: Grrrr....

@ aura: nah, don't say that! Hmmm, nothing like that ever happened at my school, so hopefully nothing happens at yours! xD

And the most unique couple works. I think there was something on cutest couple as well, so I think they'd be nominated for that! xD

FYI Beast, these are her baby moments! Don't take away her babies!!!!

How would the teachers at a high school set May and Ash up?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

How did she have babies? okay ash is a senior and may is a sophomote..she gets pregnant and its two months in school. What now?

okay ash is a senior and may is a sophomote..she gets pregnant and its two months in school. What now?

ITS JUST PART OF A SENIOR PROJECT FOR ASH AND MAY!!!!! So I watched this realy interesting movie called The Pregnancy Project and May and Ash are just pretending! So that they can finish their senior project.

If it's real........... Lots of swearing cussin, and support for each other.......
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@Wubbzy, yes, you do have fetishes.

Is that even allowed? Can't they get fired for something like that?

ITS A SPECIAL HIGH SCHOOL WHERE TEACHERS ARE ALLOWED TO SET STUDENTS UP AND GIVE THEM ADVICE! ITS POKEMONE! ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE! Sorry............

So May and Ah would support each but it'll be tough to have the baby if their parents don't support it too...
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@beast, Why are all your questions like that?

Lol, it's interesting, someone asked me to do a fic like that once, which I politely turnes down.

lol, no I don't. I have no fetishes! :<

lol, I'm not sure. Maybe they are strict, and give them detention together, and that's how they meet! lol, it could happen, right?

As for that other question, lol, I don't see May getting pregnant as a sophmore. :/

lol, but she'd be really scared to tell her parents. xD

How upset would you be is ash ends up with someone other then may or vice-versa
    I wouldn't be that emotional, i mean if he ended up with lyra or dawn i would accept it, but that's about it.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

If Ash and May were in school,what crowd would they be in?
    I agree with Aly on where Ash would fall. Because he's a competitive and active battler, I could also see him as being an athlete and hanging out with that crowed in a high school setting.

As for May, I think she might be a theater kid, because to me that parallels contest coordinating well. May loves to perform on stage in the anime, so in a high school setting I could see her doing school plays, theater or drama club, tech club, music classes, etc.

The two of them could then meet by chance at one of her performances, and Ash would be amazed at the way she performed on stage or something like that <3

A new topic:

How would Ash and May take care of each other if one of them got sick? Anything particularly special one of them would do for the other?
    I think it would be sweet if May sang or hummed a lullaby for Ash if he was sick and bed and couldn't fall asleep After making him warm soup and tucking him into bed, of course!

Now if May were to get sick, I think Ash would try literally everything he could to make her feel better, given his all-or-nothing attitude at times. He'd make her soup, hot tea, buy her medicine, spend hours researching and attempting to make various home remedies, ranging from simple tea blends to ridiculous things, lol xD Whatever it may be, I think he would try literally everything in order to help make her feel better!

Detention to both, to get them alone together after school and locking the door so that they have no choice but to talk to each other and get to know each other. May be even turning down the lights and some music to set a romantic mood

How would Ash and May take care of each other if one of them got sick? Anything particularly special one of them would do for the other?

Scenarios:
    Ash sick: May would take care of him,fluffin his pillow,attempting to make soup,feeding him soup which she spills,orange juice,a kiss to make the boo-boo go away..LOTS OF FLUFF maybe even a nurse cosplay........

May sick: Doctor Cosplay, check her temperature, feeding her soup, do anything to get her back to regular self. Like go all the way to Unova and back to Hoenn to find a rare medicinal hrb that only blooms once in the summer under a blue moon........
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

I completely agree with Sara! I think Ash would try to do everything. Lol, even things that are not needed. Like if she had a broken leg, he'd check her temperature, even when it's not needed. He'd constantly remind her to take any medication if she needed it, fluff her pillow, all the good stuff! xD That would be cute!

In an insane world where Ash keeps a diary, what do you think is in it? What if May read it?

lol, hey, it could happen! xD May would deadpan, because all it would talk about is pokemon and battle styles! xD

@Aly: I agree with you and Muffin on the sick scenario.

lol Hey, you never know, May could be impressed! Ash probably keeps the same statistics that we see in the games. Adding another trait to the list for her to admire, May might just be pushed further into liking Ash.

If you watched that movie I think prom from Disney,just have nay as class president tryna set up prom and ash as the bad kid has to help her. That's how the teachers set them ul

What cosplay would you like to see Ash and May in? Can't be from Pokemon.

What cosplay would you like to see Ash and May in? Can't be from Pokemon.

I want to see May cosplay as Rukia, and Ash as Ichigo! xD Omg, they'd be so cool in Soul Reaper Uniforms! Either that or they could be in a Naruto cosplay! OMG, they'd look all cool with ninja gear! xD I wanna see them like that now! xD

@Sierra: Haha, yeah. She'd be like, "Where'd he learn how to do that?" And gently smile. He'd be like, well, the doctor gave me the instructions, so I made sure to actually pay attention this time because your health is on the line! xD Awww, that would be so cute! xD

Just have them cosplay as goku and chixhi. Goku and ash both goofy as hell and amy and cjichi are both romabtics lol

Page 169 of 263 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast