Page 171 of 268 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 6691

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

lol Of course you can't forget the drowning scene. No one would spot it a mile away xD

Hm...that strangely reminded me of Robert Frost...I guess you could use him for a quote ^^

name a quote that reminds you of advanceshipping.
    '
    I'll name two.

Challenges are what makes life interesting, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. Ash and May face challenges in their life and that makes them interesting. Overcoming them like telling each other that they love each other is what makes it meaningful.

and....

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go,instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. May and Ash aren't two regular people. They don't follow regular lives. Instead they made their own path and crossed with each other!
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Woah, Aura, those are perfect! It's official, you pick good quotes x3

Why thank you, sierra!!!

now....

What reality TV show reminds you of advanceshipping?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

No problem Aura...though you make my quote seem so inadequate xD

What reality TV show reminds you of advanceshipping?

This'll be kind of hard since I don't watch a lot of tv, let alone reality tv. I guess Bizarre Foods, since Advanceshipping has a strong basis on food, and Ash and May's relationship is a little bizarre. Also, the guy travels around the world to try new foods.

If you love someone,let them go. If they come back their yours,if not they never were. that's my advanceshipping quote. And as for show,I really don't know to be honest. Don't watch too many

OH! How can I forget this one!

If you love something set it free if it returns its yours forever, if not it was nevermeant to be.

Took me some time to find it.........

Edit: Oh sorry Beast, :/
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

All good. are there any scenes in a show or movie that would remind you of advanceshipping?

are there any scenes in a show or movie that would remind you of advanceshipping?

lmao, what do you think I've been doing all this time? Since we last talked about it, I've been searching every single thing I watched, and found advanceshipping moments in almost all of them! xD Yes, I'm good. lol, jp!! xD

But seriously, I've been finding a lot! xD Like i said, Angel Beats had mentoring just like Ash and may. In LOK, MAko and Korra going to fight Amman was like Ash and May going by themselves to save the Sea Temple, along with Mako comforting Korra like in Cruisin for a losin where Ash comforts May, and SO MANY MORE!!! Like in Victorious, Beck totally tried to comfort Tori in TGP!

are there any scenes in a show or movie that would remind you of advanceshipping?

Scenes,hmmm,.............

I'm going to agree with everything w/ what you said aly

Except there was that one cabbie moment at the end of The Blond Squad!!! Comfort moment from Crusin for A losin?
    Last edited by Aurareader FF; 12th July 2012 at 10:31 AM.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

For real aura. Copy and paste lol. Well at the ending of digimon the grownups were all standing there with their kids. I want something like that when ash and may are standong with their kids at the end of the show.

Hmm, haven't watched Digimon! xD

Well, let's see... I kind of want to see a scene like in Angel Beats where Otonashi admits his love for Angel at the end. Then he hugs her, but then she disappears. However, in another life... okay, I won't spoil it.

But the main point, I want to see Ash hug her and hold her tight, saying how much he loves her, with May sighing contently before confessing her love as well!

That's really a good point, Aly!

What would you change in the goodbye scene of Ash and May?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

what romance tricks does dawn have up her sleeve to get ash and may together?

Oooh, that Cabbie scene was great! I wish Ash knew how to play the guitar so he could comfort May if someone didn't want to go out with her because of her hair (that guy was an idiot, seriously).

I would want more emotion on both of them! I mean, I understand that they both knew that it was for the best and that they'd see each other again, but I really wanted to see some more emotion between them, or at least and "I'll miss you!" It would have totally made my day. Or a scene where May and Ash had their eyes covered in sadness.

Probably a long hug that seems to go on for eternity and May crying into Ash's chest!!!!
    I need to feel their emotions not see it!

Oh probably,gossip,rumors,love notes.......The sorts....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

For the goodbye,I really would have preferred a hug also and maybe a you'll alwyad be in my heart unless that was said and I didbt know about it.

Some way to morph them into pokemon to have them go on wild adventures! That way they could see how much they like each other and want to be near each other. And they'd be the only two who understands what the other is going through, so they'd have to talk to each other and comfort each other, lol.

Dawn is what i liek to say, clueless, lyra gave many hints to dawn about her being with ash and they both acted oblivious, but she seems like the type of person that would persuade may and tell her all the great qualitys that belong to ash.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

If ash and may have four kids,who does what when it comes to parenting? Like who spoils disciplines etc

If ash and may have four kids,who does what when it comes to parenting? Like who spoils disciplines etc

lol, Ash would definitely be the one who spoils them! xD May would have to be the strict but caring mother, only trying to protect them and make sure they don't do anything to hurt themselves. Ash would be the one who wouldn't see the harm in a lot of things, like training them in pokemon battles early and such.

Hehe most of my family questions are based on the same fic. Also,of course one of the girls will listen to may and be by the rules while the others listen to ash because he's not that strict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYaR0dNDH1Y

hey guys, this is my next video, but please bear in mind it isn't finished i uploaded it so i could get you're opinion

Around the 0:50 second mark where i added the flashing lights, is it to much? should i take it off? thanks a ton
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

That light had me tweaking a bit but I like the video itself and I love the movie nine parts of may crying and ash also crying. It really felt that they went together.

Yeahh i loved those scenes too :3 i think i might remove it
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Page 171 of 268 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast