Page 172 of 269 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Awwww, you did such a great job! I'm really liking it! xD

Goodness, I love how all of it fits with the song and the beat. xD You did a great job with it.

And I definitely agree on the advanceshipping scenes you used! They were amazing!

Nice video . Like beastmode said, very nice movie 9 parts, and that light... yeah it tweaked me too :P

I really like your videos. I hope you can also put the scenes where may stops ash from trying to fight someone also. Those are my favorite scenes. @aly go to sleep.

Name a quote that reminds you of Advanceshipping.
    Two quotes immediately come to my mind for this topic:

"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire" - Francois de la Rouchefoucauld. I used this as a prompt once while writing because I really loved the analogy and I feel it fits Advanceshipping to a T. It's pretty general in nature, and could be applied to various pairings in the fandom I suppose, but I personally like to apply it to Advanceshipping specifically :)

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same" - Unknown. Another pretty general quote, but, again, I like the concept and love to think about it from an Advanceshipping standpoint. Ash and May really significantly influenced each other's lives if you ask me, leaving footprints on each other's heart, plus it's just so sweet!

Those are great quotes Sara!

And I forgot to mention this earlier, but there was a quote that aura mentioned that I completely agree with. The one about the paths.

It feels like what they'd be going through now. Their paths may not be crossing at the moment, but eventually, they'll forge their own path to each other. XD

How would Ash and May take care of each other if one of them got sick? Anything particularly special one of them would do for the other?

May would try to cook, burn the food, and then ask Brock to cook. XD

Name a quote that reminds you of Advanceshipping.

This is the first thing that comes to mind: "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." -Max Muller
    C'est la vie... the words I live by...

What cosplay would you like to see Ash and May in? Can't be from Pokemon.

Yang did a photoshop image as Ash and May in a Zelda like universe. When I think about it, that would be awesome.

Ash would be Link, May would be Zelda, Drew could be Groose.

Omg, that would be hilarious...

What reality TV show reminds you of advanceshipping?

Sadly the first thing I could think of for advanceshipping is Survivor. It sounds crazy, but I can support it. They're basically the inseparable duo that can overcome any problem and eventually end up getting married after one of them wins the game... I'm weird like that....

what item would you like to have a commercial for that has advanceshipping in it?

Doritos or Budlight, those are always hilarious, and having advanceshipping in it would make my day.

what item would you like to have a commercial for that has advanceshipping in it?

I'd go with doritos, just because they're commercials are usually entertaining...

Which fanart best describes Advanceshipping?

You all know I'm a sucker for those Chibi ones, I don't remember the name of the artist (If someone did, that'd be awesome) They really show a fun and innocence of advanceshipping and connection Ash and May share.

how would ash or may react if they see the other get shot in the head?

I think it's rather obvious that they'd scream.... but I could be wrong....

What if May was secretly a mermaid?

Lol on a somewhat similar note, I read a fic about May and Max secretly being fairies, dumbest crap I'd ever seen.

May being a mermaid would definitely fit with the whole Manaphy deal. If that was the case, she should have saved the temple rather than letting Ash go off and almost kill himself.

What if May was secretly a mermaid?

Then you could make a sweet and touching family movie out of it.... or not... preferably not...

lol, okay, I just had this thought for the high school scenarios we were talking about.

What if Ash was the crazy kid? Okay, okay, hear me out! What if they all thought Ash was crazy, because he said he thinks Pokemon were real? I mean, others may see it as a kids game for the game boy, but what if Ash told everyone he knew for a fact they were real! May was average in high school, but never bothered talking to him because everyone said to stay away from him because he was crazy. However, on one fateful day, they both get detention on the same day, and hang out? Or maybe something else that starts their meeting, but yeah. I would love to read something like this. xD

@Phil, yes, agreed. XD

@Wubbzy, lol, that'd be interesting. In the detention room he'd be trembling in fear, saying Gengars were watching them, and he'd jump into in May's lap XD XD XD

How would ash or may react if they see the other get shot in the head?

Oh, you know, they'd be chill. "Pfft, whatever man, I see that kinda crap everyday."

-__________________-

XD

How upset would you be is ash ends up with someone other then may or vice-versa

I would spend the rest of my life sitting in the dark corner in my basement crying... ok, not really.

I guess I'd get over it and move on with life. C'est la vie. Besides the odds of any characters actually ending up in a set in stone relationship are rather slim, so I'm not really worried about it...

What would you change in the goodbye scene of Ash and May?

Idk, a romantic moment?

Let's make it really dramatic and May jumps off the boat while it's leaving, swims to shore, and confesses to Ash. XD

lol Gengar, yeah. that'd be funny! I'm not sure if Ash should be right and they really do exist, or if he should just be a crazy. Either way, I thought it'd be interesting! xD Someone should really write it.

I guess I missed this topic! xD Hmm, I think I'd want to see more emotion!

Actually, to change it up, I would at least like to see a hug for the two! May would gently smile, say "Thank you for everything," and hug Ash. xD

I definitely think some more emotion (and maybe a little romance) would be nice...

They should of had that thing Max said in the english dub,

"They should of had that thing Max said in the english dub"

What did he say?

Actually, he said something in the English subs! xD

He said something along the lines of why is May leaving them? Everything is so much fun. We're all happy when Ash and May are together.

Okay, that's probably not it, but it was something about everything is happy when they are together.

Oh, okay, I'll take your word for it XD

What romance tricks does dawn have up her sleeve to get ash and may together?

Probably something involving a giraffe and half a watermelon... or the whole love letter set up...

Page 172 of 269 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast