Page 173 of 268 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 6685

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

@hot limit: I see...

Honestly I'm not so surprised that that was changed in the dub...
    C'est la vie... the words I live by...

If ash and may have four kids,who does what when it comes to parenting? Like who spoils disciplines etc

They;d both spoil them! RAIN THEM DOWN WITH FOOD!

If Ash and May were real people and their lives were in very serious danger, what would you do to help?

That depends. If it's anything to do with violence they're pretty much on their own. I'm not going to violate my pacifist beliefs to save a relationship unless it's absolutely necessary. If they're drowning, again they're on their own, because I have a deep fear of deep water. Obviously, I'm not their best hope when they're lives are in danger...

Aww that's not very nice, Phil.

Lol, jk I'd probably do the same thing, although I'm not afraid of deep water, I'd ry to help them then.

lmao, it's okay Phil! xD

Hmm, well I'd probably do everything I can to help! I love this ship so much. Hmmm, I'd probably feel really mad if I can't actually see some of their moments together!

If I helped them, I'd want May to worry for Ash, asking, "Are you alright?" And running her fingers through his head, checking for any injuries! xD

@gengar: I can't help it if I'm an aquaphobe. I could help the fact that I'm a pacifist, but it's a choice I made. It's what I believe in.

On the bright side, I'm a pyro. So if it's anything dealing with fire, I'll be able to do practically anything to help them.

Haha, nice.

Hmm, I agree. lol, it would be idiotic to do something you don't know how to do to save someone. Not just two, but three lives would be at risk if something like that happened. Like if I was afraid to rock climb, and they were about to fall to their doom.... Nah, I'd still try to save them, lol.

lol, jk. Don't know what I'm saying anymore, hehe. xD

My point is, if they're in danger, I'm definitely not their best hope...

Anyways,

How would may and ash feel if ash was to make love to may and later on find out it wasn't ash but the evil spirit inside of him. Hoe would both react?

Here's how I see both of them reacting: "Umm, this is awkward...."

(did beast ask this question?)

LMAO, isn't it funny that you can automatically tell which are the questions beast asks? xD

and yeah, I agree. I think the scene would be really comical with that! It most certainly would be awkward!

I think May would be scared though afterwards, because she wouldn't know when the real Ash would be back, and when it's the evil spirit Ash.

Yeah I think that happening would be a big speed bump in their relationship...

What video game would you like to see Ash, May, and/or most of the Poke-cast star in?

Considering most the video games I like were originally made for the Atari and are now only available in plug-n-play versions, I don't know that I have an answer. After all, how would you integrate May and Ash into Tetris, Pac-man, or Frogger? I just don't see it working...

HELLO OMG LOOK AT THAT I HAVE RISEN FROM THE FREAKING DEAD WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!?

And guess what time it is...

HELL YEAH IT'S ADVANCESHIPPING HEAD CANNON TIME!

*cough* So like I've been on this other forum and been writing head cannons like NON-STOP so I thought I'd do it here as well!

I'll post the ones I already did then add some new ones! Sorry for those who already read them.. eheheheh;;

What makes you think Ash and May make a compatible couple?

Okay let's start with each others personalities and then move forward to how they would be perfect for each other.

Ash has alot of quantities about him that are both good and bad, but most of them meet to his rather unique personality. Ash can be very determined when it comes to his goals and also can jump into things head on without fully thinking things through. Though this does not mean that he is stupid or self centered because of that, but he is rather very loving towards his friends, family, and even Pokemon, but has the tendency to get very pumped up about things and let his excitement cloud his eyes over everything else. When he does have time to think things over, he is very well organized, like when it comes to gym battling or getting out of a tight situation. (sometimes) To say it short, if it comes to all serious matters, he pulls himself together to get things done. On another note, Ash is very outgoing and usually very cheery to be around. He's all smiles and only wants others to feel welcomed and have fun when they are around him. Although, sometimes he uses his smiles and lame jokes as a mask to hide his inner troubles and conflicting thoughts, because he'd rather reflect all his troubles alone and not bring anyone into it. That would make them worry and that's the last thing he wants to do. Ash is also very protective over the people he cares about, willing to do anything to protect them from harm physically or mentally. If you need a shoulder to cry on or just need to talk, Ash will try his best to make you feel better and listen to what you have to say. All together Ash is a very kind person, but has a few flaws when it comes to trusting people. Yep, that's right. He has a lot of trouble trusting people. I mean if you need a friend, sure he'll be willing to be yours! But ask him what's wrong, or anything that has to do with feelings, Ash will willingly block you out. He doesn't want people to see him as a weak person, so when it comes to opening up on sensitive subjects he'll block you out. Okay, He WILL cry for other peoples pain, over things that aren't right, and to be honest, he isn't afraid to cry. But to cry because of his own problems, that's something he forbids to show.

May on the other hand has similar traits to Ash. She is also very hot-headed, strong willed, and also very loving towards anyone willing to give that love back. They also have the same likings in food, morals, and are very great fighters for those who need protecting. May however isn't as confident as Ash even if she seems to be. She secretly cares about what others think about her, her goal is to please others, and she's always in conflicts with herself. She frets over everything that evolves around her well being. Did i say something they didn't like? Was that the right move? Maybe I should just stay back. This is the one thing that Ash dislikes about May, is that she is not confident of herself and is happy to remind her that she's fine the way she is. Other then that, May is seen as a motherly figure, always looking after everyone, ratting people out for doing something wrong, and later trying to make them smile and recognize what they've done. May just loves to love. She's a romantic and everyone knows it. She loves the thought of things happening in a romantic manga happening in real life and is just a very emotional person. She can tell when someone is happy or sad. May is willing to go up to that person to let them know that she's there for a laugh if they are happy, or there for a hug when they are sad. She's open hearted, very pleasant to be around with, and is very loving. Just don't get May or Ash for that matter pissed off, because they both can be quite the firecracker.

Okay so now why they both match each other nicely!

For one, they both have a LOT in common, which makes it great to have in conversations, and they could easily enjoy each others company. Both are very outgoing so they can talk for hours and have a wonderful time! Another thing that would make Ash and May great in a relationship would be the fact that they can help each other. May, being that she can read anyone's emotion, can tell what Ash is feeling, even when he's trying his best to hide it. She's determined in helping others, so she isn't afraid to go up to him, and demand him to open up to her, so that she can help him overcome his fear in trusting people. Actually other than Ash's mom, I believe because of his strong friendship with May, she is the only one that is able to crack his shell, and is perfectly alright with the way that he is. Now, Ash has one thing that he absolutely loathes about May, and that's how May believes she is not good enough for people. Ash strongly believes that is a LIE, and could not understand how she sees herself that way. He constantly reminds her how talented she is, how beautiful she is (and blushes really red while doing so) and that she is perfect just the way she is, and people love her for that. When she is feeling down he brings her back up, when she is in danger he steps in to protect her, and all in all he could not see himself as the person he is without May's help. She had taught him that it's okay to let out your emotions one in a while, and that he can trust her with his heart. May learned from Ash that she is worth people's time, and gain some more confidence within herself because of him.

So one cannot live without the other, or else both would be a total mess. They have a passion on keeping others happy, so why not spend time being happy with each other?

lol, well Ash could be a frog for frogger (by the way love all those games). And the objective is to cross the cars to get to May! xD

Lmao, that would be an interesting game, lol.

Well, it'd be the same, only it's Ash instead of the frog.

@Satoshi<3: Omg, that was beautiful! *faints at sheer epicness*
    Last edited by Hot Limit; 13th July 2012 at 6:06 AM.

@hot limit: So would the game be called Asher instead of Frogger? That would work pretty well. You could use pokemon in place of the cars and logs...

I highly doubt you could work advanceshipping into tetris though.... I could see possibly being able to fit it into pac-man...

I'm actually working on an advanceshipping version of ZORK. (Gengar's writing the story) So you can work pokemon into at least some classic games...

I could see Advanceshipping fitting into Pac-man. Ash is PM and the ghosts are other shippings. He fights his way through them all to win the prize: May. The pellets are Pokemon, and the super pellet is Pikachu.

Haha, yeah that could work! xD

Or the ghost can be ghost pokemon. And OMG, IT'S PERFECT! ASH IS PACMAN, AND MAY IS MRS.PACMAN!!!!

LOOK AT HOW MUCH THEY EAT, IT'S PERFECT!

Oh yeah, I forgot about ghost pokemon xD It's fitting when you look at the first Battle Frontier episode ^^

lol Can you believe I hadn't even thought about the eating? You're right though, with all the eating Mrs/Pacman is perfect for Advanceshipping!

Haha, yeah, I can so see that now! xD Since they like to eat, it's very fitting.

But yeah: Mrs/Mr Pacman: Advanceshipping style!

And just have both of them eating all those stuff and the cherry! xD

That would be too good!

Maybe instead of fruit the game can have noodles, riceballs, burgers, all that good stuff ;P (don't forget eggplants xD....wait is that a fruit? O_o)

What scenario would lead Ash and May to play the pocky game?

I think the fact they would want toi eat the pocky first, and ash being clueless on what will happen at the end. The pocky will be enough motivation for him to play.

lmao, I'm not even sure! xD But yes, that would be AWESOME!

lol, I don't know what the pocky game is! But I think they'd eat pocky just because well, it's pocky! Pocky taste so good, and it's food, so they'd probably just eat it together, lol.

They're compatible because well theu are both caring for thier frienda. Allso their ambition is very high and have an annoying rival each. Also have a fully evolves starter from their home.region. all I can thijk for now

Ash and May are travelng alone....and the only food they have is a pocky..........ONE POCKY!!! Being clueless to what May is saying, May suggest that they each take one end and eat it like that....... Ash agrees,being totally oblivious to what's about to happen until he gets the kiss........
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@Yx4: Clueless Ash is a possibility, but I'm sure he'd notice something when May is close enough for the game's objective.

@Aly: It's official, the game should use Advanceshipping foods Ie, eggplants, watermelon, ice cream.

The Pocky Game is basically where two people eat one stick of pocky. One person has it in their mouth while the other eats the stick. At least that's how I was explained the rules.

Oh cool! xD

Well then, my answer still stands! They'd just want pocky, lol. But then they'd start blushing, realizing that they're so close to each other and eating the pocky together. At least I think May will! xD Ash would be too happy, thinking of eating the pocky to really care, lol.

I agree with Aura's idea! It was all May! That sneaky girl >_>

Haha good point Aly. I could totally see May all into the kiss, but Ash would be focused on the pocky. That's a big shock for the poor hungry guy xD

Page 173 of 268 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast