Page 175 of 267 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Aw come on Aura, I wrote that in like a minute at 1:30 in the morning xD If I can do it, so can you!

Aw, but that is a cute idea! I originally was going to use Max in my scenario, but I have an unhealthy obsession with being an aunt xD

Okay,okay, I'll redo mine, so..............

Ash and May congratulate Max by taking him to the nearest PIzza place with games........ And May gets lost in there BY Max who really id it on purpose. Ash goes in and dives underneath accidentally kissing May on the lips. May doesn't feel it until she gets air in from the kiss because she was underneath too long without any oxygen. When they resurface, Ash feels embarrassed as he press on May's chest to get more oxygen in her lungs. Max just sits there and yells at Ash and May. May wakes up and feel embarrassed and runs away. A couple days later, she follow a trail of colorful plastic balls to somwehere in the park where Ash is waiting with a picnic basket. He then begins to eat with May before ending with a beautiful kisss!
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

See, much better! Look at what that extra bit of effort can do! AWWWW cute! That's inspiring yet another fanfic idea! Back, back you evil little plot bunnies!

Yep.ow lry's see...........

If you could see Ash and May in a musical, how would you do it?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

How would I see the musical? *scratches head* I might have misunderstood the question, but.... I would steal some orchestra guy's instrument case and stuff myself in so that I can see the characters with the best seat possible. Also I could get the chance to stock them on stage.

If it's WHICH musical I'd like to see them in, that's a little hard to answer since I've only ever seen two musicals. For that reason, I'm going to say Sweeny Todd...which is now making my angst radar go sky rocketing.

Sierra, you're misplacing would with could.....
    Oops... ^^' \ I meant to say How would you envision a original musical with May and Ash in it?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

lol It's nearly 2 in the morning, give me a break! Besides woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Oooooh okay. I meant to say How would you envision a original musical with May and Ash in it?

I could see something like She's the Man/12th Night happening, where May cross dresses and falls in love with Ash. May's best friend Dawn is going out on a vacation with her boyfriend Paul and has asked May to pretend to be her brother to fill in as a temp-worker at Dawn's job. Ash is Dawn's coworker and is asked to show Matt the ropes. Ash likes Dawn, and views Matt as his best friend. As the two get closer, May falls deeper in love with Ash and finally decides to tell Ash the truth. Ash is surprised but finds himself loving her back. Until Dawn returns from her vacation, Ash and May continue the brother facade and decide to get back at Dawn (and secretly thank her) when she gets back.

Both of you have some great ideas! xD

How would colorful plastic balls(like the ones in a ball pit) get Ash and May together?

lol. xD Hmmm, Let me think about it. Okay, so May's in there, sneaking in playing at the McDonald's ball pit, when she twist her ankle and falls in, nearly drowning in them (lmao, what's with me and drowning recently? I'm making either Ash or May drown lol)! Dx But then Ash jumps in and saves her. She'd be like, "OMG, thank you so much Ash!" and kiss him! xD

I'm not being serious for this one, lol. I just thought up the most random thing I could think of, lol. xD

How would colorful plastic balls(like the ones in a ball pit) get Ash and May together?

Any interaction between may and ash is welcomed by me and knowing ash he would enjoy it lol XD

Also i fixed my video that was unfinished i made some big changes to it :O
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

How would May convince Ash to go shopping with her, besides food and puppy-dog eyes?

Well my first answer was food... I don't know. threats? Continually yelling? Tying him up and forcibly dragging him along?
    C'est la vie... the words I live by...

How would May convince Ash to go shopping with her, besides food and puppy-dog eyes?

By saying there's a pokemon contest in the shopping mall
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I think I'll go with aura's response to this question. It explains it perfectly.

Lol, they'd be in the ball pit, something would grab May's leg and pull her down, she'd act she'd drowning or getting eaten by a shark, Ash saves her and pulls her out, and they find Max was pulling May down. She becomes enraged and tried to beat the crap out of Max

That would have to be a deep ball pit though....

Okay,let's do a new topic!

What would happen if May and Ash are alone in the wilderness with no food?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Okay, I really wanted to answer this, because I want to see them in WICKED! xD

oooh, or... well, not sure, but definitely wicked! What else, you ask? Maybe... does highschool musical count? xD lol, jp!

Kay, hang on let me catch up on the old questions XD

I've only seen two musicals that I've actually enjoyed "How to Succeed in Business Without Even Trying" (Which Ash and May would be great in) and "The Pajama Game" (Which I don't actually remember all that well XD)

So I'd say no, unless we had them as characters in HtSiBWET

All musicals count,Aly............So umm I heard great stuff about Wicked and so I would choose that....and the only other musical would Be High School Musical... :P
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

I meant to say How would you envision a original musical with May and Ash in it?

And omg Sierra, I love Twelfth Night! I totally could see that too! xD Hmm, well... I think I'd want to see them in something like Phantom of the Opera... don't know why.

Hmm, maybe horror or mystery musical... no, ROMANCE! xD About a girl, living in a lonely world! xD

and yeah, How to Suceed in Business without Even Trying is awesome too, so I'd like to see them in something like that as well! xD

@Aura, well then you need to watch How to Succeed in Business

@Wubbzy, Highschool Musical? For real? XD

"They're giving away free Pokémon!"

@ Gengar: yeah, for reelz bro. xD

I see them either starving, or waiting for Brock to come and save them! That's what they did in that one episode where he saved them at the beginning of the show! xD

@Gengar,then where I can I find the musical?

They would find a weird plant and being so hungry,eat it, wehreas the plant increase their romance and lust fo reach other. Them knowing that they now love each other admits and kisseach other before falling asleep and hav a dream date! They wake up to find themselves in each other's arms and remembering the events that took place....
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

lmao, it would be funny if each of them started having weird visions becasue of either eating a plant, or a bug! xD

That'd be funny! Also, I see them having visions of each other, which will prompt their feelings, and make them wonder if they really do have feelings for each other! xD

LOL LIMIT!!! Now here's a question inspired by you.....

What would be the weirdest vision they would have of each other?
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

@Aura, do you have Netflix? You can stream it on there.

They would probably cry in each other's arms.

No food = End of the world.

What would be the weirdest vision they would have of each other?

lololol @ Gengar's Answer! xD

And I'd agree. They'd probably be like, "NOoooOooooo!!!!!!!!" Dx

So I say it's either food or pokemon . xD

Page 175 of 267 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast