Page 196 of 267 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
    I think I see what you mean now. I wasn't talking about cameos though. I meant for them to become the travel companion again. I'm guessing you were thinking cycling through the cameo appearances, right?
    Seriously doubt that's ever gonna happen for an old character to become a travel buddy again...The writers wouldn't wanna do that since they're always going to replace characters relevant to a current Pokemon game so the only treatment old charries get are cameos each region and if we're lucky, possibly another series of Chronicles. Other than that, I think it's best not to get extremely attached to a character if you're willing to plan on watching the show w/hout him/her/them.:P

Would Ash's Bulbasaur evolve for May's Venusaur? How would this affect Advanceshipping?
    It would been cute of Bulbasaur to finally change his mind and Ash would wanna know why he evolved if he didn't wanted to back in Kanto.xD But overall, nah! I like Bulbasaur on the way he is. It's a shame the writers let May's Bulbasaur to evolve...T_T

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    Seriously doubt that's ever gonna happen for an old character to become a travel buddy again...The writers wouldn't wanna do that since they're always going to replace characters relevant to a current Pokemon game so the only treatment old charries get are cameos each region and if we're lucky, possibly another series of Chronicles. Other than that, I think it's best not to get extremely attached to a character if you're willing to plan on watching the show w/hout him/her/them.:P

Would Ash's Bulbasaur evolve for May's Venusaur? How would this affect Advanceshipping?
    It would been cute of Bulbasaur to finally change his mind and Ash would wanna know why he evolved if he didn't wanted to back in Kanto.xD But overall, nah! I like Bulbasaur on the way he is. It's a shame the writers let May's Bulbasaur to evolve...T_T
    Dear lord, I hate that fact. May's my favorite character in the whole entire show, and the fact that she won't return except for the R/S remakes (and for only 1-3 episodes) really makes me sad about the topic. After the R/S/E remakes and her short return, I assume she'll never return following it, and her death on the show will be conclusive

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Dear lord, I hate that fact. May's my favorite character in the whole entire show, and the fact that she won't return except for the R/S remakes (and for only 1-3 episodes) really makes me sad about the topic. After the R/S/E remakes and her short return, I assume she'll never return following it, and her death on the show will be conclusive
    And this is why eventually pokemon will become boring and probably die out. New generations will find it confusing since there is already so much behind the series, while old schoolers will see that the show/characters/pokemon they once loved will be gone. Forever. I hope it doesn't end that way. Pikachu is really the only first gen pokemon we see anymore. I know everybody wants NEW NEW NEW but... hmmm stupid nostalgia kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
    And this is why eventually pokemon will become boring and probably die out. New generations will find it confusing since there is already so much behind the series, while old schoolers will see that the show/characters/pokemon they once loved will be gone. Forever. I hope it doesn't end that way. Pikachu is really the only first gen pokemon we see anymore. I know everybody wants NEW NEW NEW but... hmmm stupid nostalgia kicking in.
    I wish they could just bring May back, but unfortunately there's always a new pokegirl in each generation. Sucks.

To stay on topic, here's a new topic:

What hints do you think will be dropped in May's possible return?

May becoming a hot-shot world renowned Top Coordinator, possibly going to visit Unova to promote their Contest circuit?
    I don't know, that seems legit.

Vineshipping was sort-of made Canon, so I think they might, since a Bulbasaur-Venasaur pairing looks.. weird.
    I think it would, if it ever got to see May's Venasaur again.
    And Bulbasaur should evolve, I've always wanted it to evolve.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Well for one the ribbon may and ash has kept should be shown up again, and hopefully may will express how much she has missed ash.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

May's return... with May expressing how much she has missed Ash, possibly even conessing her feelings towards him... would be pure awesomness... if this does NOT happen, i will SMACK MY HEAD TO THE WALL WITH FULL POWER FOR 15 MINUTES cuz i wants it to happen.

I can see May's return having her expressing how she missed Ash and such. She would probably also pull out the ribbon and then repeat what she said in DP (that it helped her out a lot).

Quote Originally Posted by elektronas View Post
    May's return... with May expressing how much she has missed Ash, possibly even conessing her feelings towards him... would be pure awesomness... if this does NOT happen, i will SMACK MY HEAD TO THE WALL WITH FULL POWER FOR 15 MINUTES cuz i wants it to happen.
    imo I think it'll be too sudden if she had confessed her feelings right on the spot...XP

I can see May's return having her expressing how she missed Ash and such. She would probably also pull out the ribbon and then repeat what she said in DP (that it helped her out a lot).
    Seems legit knowing da writers would wanna do that....xD
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 6th August 2012 at 5:40 AM.

I really want to know what's been going on with May in Johto, with her contests, and Drew, and her Pokemon.

If she expresses how much she missed Ash to an extent (while also not acknowledging Drew again :P) then that's a big push on AS's part.

I really want to know what's been going on with May in Johto, with her contests, and Drew, and her Pokemon.

If she expresses how much she missed Ash to an extent (while also not acknowledging Drew again :P) then that's a big push on AS's part.
    I think I'd come to the same conclusion as you if Drew was not mentioned. Actually, if Drew isn't mentioned maybe she would hiding it from Ash? Damn. I lose.

Anyways, my own self destruction aside, I think we could take it for face value if she doesn't mention Drew.

I think it would be really awesome if he did! Well, this would be a reflection off of their trainers, right? I think it would show how they push each other to be equal. In this case, bulbasaur evolving to get on equal terms with May's Venusaur!!! xD

If May and Ash battled, what would the outcome be and how would it affect AS? (May: Blaziken, Wartortle, Venusaur, Glaceon, Beautifly) (Ash: Pikachu, Torterra, Infernape, Swellow, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)

Maybe if Bulbasaur saw with his own eyes that May's had already evolved many that would convince Ash's to at least to to Ivasaur. If that was the reason for his evolution that i would be super happy. and how will affect AS? Well not much but it would be a cute scene.

hmm, not too much activity, but that isnt a bad thing but neither a good one :P. Well im running out of fanfics to read so i am asking
    What are your top favourite as fanfics? you can list as many as u want but the more the better DD

If May and Ash battled, what would the outcome be and how would it affect AS? (May: Blaziken, Wartortle, Venusaur, Glaceon, Beautifly) (Ash: Pikachu, Torterra, Infernape, Swellow, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)
    dont know, pikachu, glaceon,venusaur,bulbasaur,squirtle and wartortle probably wouldnt fight (if they like each other, i mean love lol) but they can spar friendly, and it might affect AS if May (Ash is too dense *-*) would notice that there are 3 couples (IF they love each other) and may might say that a pokemon reflect their trainers emotions or whatever it was said and start flirt with him maybe (would be lulzy xP) also what i wrote about those 3 pokemon couples, i dont knw if they love each other or not, just thought that way :P.

If May and Ash battled, what would the outcome be and how would it affect AS? (May: Blaziken, Wartortle, Venusaur, Glaceon, Beautifly) (Ash: Pikachu, Torterra, Infernape, Swellow, Squirtle, Bulbasaur

I doubt ash would go to hard on may, but i don't think she could get past his infernape, and i don't think it will end up affecting AS at all, unless if infernape misses and somehow mach punches may into the ocean causing may to be lost forever
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

well im not gonna write a scenario because that's too many pokemon and it's very late in my time zone.

however, i think it should be a double battle so may can be more comfortable with it.
    as "cute" as it would be to say that ash goes easy on may, i think it would be more interesting if ash acidentally insults contests, driving may to prove that coordinators to be tough. ash at first disagrees, but may points out the fact that he has yet to win, in all his years of travelling, a pokemon league, thus firing up ash.
    the battle is hot and non-stop, similar to ash vs paul (best anime battle EVERRR), until it is down to blaziken and sceptile (nostalgia, anyone) (yes, sceptile instead of torterra). sceptile is burned and blaziken is exhausted from multiple flare blitz attacks. may already activated sunny day, so ash knows one solarbeam will grant him victory, but then he notices may panting from the battle's intensity. ash realizes that may has already proven that coordinators can keep up with trainers and doesnt want to take that away from her. so he commands a leaf blade. may uses hi jump kick to dodge leaf blade and then retaliate, then finishes off with a sunny day/blaze-powered blaze kick. everyone (brock, max, etc.) is stunned by the conclusion, but they celebrate with may. ash smiles and says to himself "even though i lost ( looks at his sweaty palms), i made may happy... (sudden realization) and that's what means the most to me! am i... in love?"

sorry for the long post, i didnt wanna stop

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I'm too lazy to write the battles...but i get the feeling that May would have Ash to be on his toes w/ her new contest combinations yet the victory would go to Ash, since his Pokemon are kinda tough, no offense to May's Mon's.^^; I guess afterwards, they'll raid any resturants they find.:3

What is the strongest moment of Advanceshipping?

The moment when Ash put his hands on May's shoulders, he actually wanted her to leave the island and go to the contest while he can look after Max.

I'd have to say the ribbon one. It shows how far they came and how much they've developed. From May simply being behind, to catching up to Ash in that they're very similar.

The ribbon bit is a huge hint, but i'm going with the 9th Pokemon movie, when ash locked may into the chamber i feel that was the moment when she realised how far ash would go for her.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

for me i think it was when may needed to get her 5th ribbon and they had to find max on the island still. Ash told her to go get the ribbon and he will find and take care of Max for her

lol I'm going to be very unoriginal and say the Luvdisc scene in the 9th movie. After all, according to the Pokedex in one of the games......can't remember which.......this is practically a confession of their love! "If a couple swimming comes across a school of Luvdisc, their love will forever be strong" or something like that. I think that's really sweet and deep :3
    Advanceshipping is cannon ^_^

Movie 9 - Everything about this movie is what makes AdvanceShipping strong.
    Terracotta Ribbon - The Ribbon that represents AdvanceShipping<3

Also, I'm not sure If many of you guys still remember the Original Series of Pokemon, but notice how Ash is blushing. This is the Episode, "The School of Hard Knocks". So I guess Ash does understand love :3

Page 196 of 267 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast