Page 204 of 285 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 7106

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #5076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    How are you guys feeling about AdvanceShipping in Its current state?
    I think it's the same as all other shippings: dead until the supporters of said ship start controlling the anime. XD

    But IAH, it has a .0001% of becoming true.

  2. #5077
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    I think it's the same as all other shippings: dead until the supporters of said ship start controlling the anime. XD

    But IAH, it has a .0001% of becoming true.
    Yeah! xD
    I guess we reached the end of the road on what to discuss for AdvanceShipping. But how long is the community still going to keep this shipping alive?
    Interested in what Animes I watch? Click here to view

  3. #5078
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    832

    Default

    I feel like BW2 was teasing us. Oh look, you were challenged by Pokemon breeder April. Seriously?

    Anyways, I feel AdvanceShipping is declining. The amount of PokeShippers and ContestShippers is very high right now.

  4. #5079
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Which song should be playing when Ash/May have a flashback?

    I think "Everytime we touch"


    Lol,I'm a guy and I saw some vids on youtube w/ AshxMay and now I'm a fan.
    Lol,Misty got nothing on May...
    ps:May has boobs,lol.

    So,I guess this thread will have me on for awhile,lol. Who wants to send me a FR? XD

  5. #5080
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    30

    Default

    WOW... been a while since I was on here...

    I personally don't think Advanceshipping is dying. Until an Ash pairing is made canon (which is HIGHLY unlikely), it won't be dying out... and even then there will still be other pairing fans. The fandom's choice of 'fanon' allows them to split apart from the canon universe so, no matter what, we Advanceshippers can keep on doing what we love...

    I digress...

    What song should be playing during an Ash and/or May flashback about the other?

    Wherever You Will Go by The Calling. Primarily if it is a flashback from Ash's perspective referring to when he is gone on his next adventure or... well, gone as in... 'gone' and his worries over who would take care of May in his place before realizing he'd always be there to protect her through his special place in her heart and, no matter what happened, because of THAT, he'd stay with her for all of time.

  6. #5081
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    How are you guys feeling about AdvanceShipping in Its current state?

    Do you and the others really want know on how I feel...?

        Spoiler:- My feelings for the ship in a nutshell:


    Sorry for my long rant...I was inspired to write this from a discussion I had from a good friend from DA on the concepts of rabid shippers something we became good friends b/c of our status as one.XP

  7. #5082
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Now I get it. AdvanceShipping was hot when AG episodes were airing on Boomerang. Now that DP is airing in it's place, AdvanceShipping is dying down and PearlShipping is picking up again. Personally, I don't like PearlShippers, especially after the way the treated me and some other NegaiShippers when I mainly supported NegaiShipping. I like NegaiShipping (mainly because the first season I watched was part of BW and my first Pokemon game was White. I'm 14 BTW. Never had my Pokemon childhood.), but it's so underdeveloped right now.

  8. #5083
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Now I get it. AdvanceShipping was hot when AG episodes were airing on Boomerang. Now that DP is airing in it's place, AdvanceShipping is dying down and PearlShipping is picking up again. Personally, I don't like PearlShippers, especially after the way the treated me and some other NegaiShippers when I mainly supported NegaiShipping. I like NegaiShipping (mainly because the first season I watched was part of BW and my first Pokemon game was White. I'm 14 BTW. Never had my Pokemon childhood.), but it's so underdeveloped right now.
    Dude, never played Ruby/Saphire/Emerald? And you watch MayPorn? Wtf!
    Go get some PokemonGames at the store now, and watch CyntiaPorn as well, and don't forget the Emerald to play, NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!! XD


    My Pokémon Guild/Clan: Legends Untold!

  9. #5084
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I feel like BW2 was teasing us. Oh look, you were challenged by Pokemon breeder April. Seriously?

    Anyways, I feel AdvanceShipping is declining. The amount of PokeShippers and ContestShippers is very high right now.
    I think that was unintentional plus those trainers don't really affect the storyline except for just leveling up your Pokemon as well they are given random names since G/S...:roll: Also anime=/=games

    I wouldn't feel surprised since alot of those supporters belive those ships are legit but w/e...to one's opinion...

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Now I get it. AdvanceShipping was hot when AG episodes were airing on Boomerang. Now that DP is airing in it's place, AdvanceShipping is dying down and PearlShipping is picking up again. Personally, I don't like PearlShippers, especially after the way the treated me and some other NegaiShippers when I mainly supported NegaiShipping. I like NegaiShipping (mainly because the first season I watched was part of BW and my first Pokemon game was White. I'm 14 BTW. Never had my Pokemon childhood.), but it's so underdeveloped right now.
    lol I believe AdvanceShipping was a hot topic LONG B4 it started airing on Boomerang back when AG episodes was actually new ala Kid's WB...:P The ship kinda struggled alot w/ PokeShipping and then ContestShipping within the mid-2000's until the ninth movie came around and it sorta had this burst of popularity due to how shippy the movie was imo...:P Anyhoo the reruns are only there on Boomerang just so viewers can rewatch it or maybe they're 'new' episodes to those who havn't have an opportunity to watch it. I wouldn't mind rewatching DP but I think i'll pass since I'm not motivated to watch another batch of episodes esp. since Piplup is in the majority of the episodes...>_> Oh Lord...are those PearlShippers rabid? If so...I think you shouldn't let them bother you b/c either that they're immature about representing opinions or they're so delusional in their OTP that they'll attack anyone who doesn't agree w/ them...still tho you're free to ignore them or you can have a chuckle on the things they say about Ash and Dawn being meant to be if they are as rabid...xD I guess the majority of PearlShippers and NegaiShippers are just a bunch of youngsters who don't know any better...as opposed to PokeShipping and AdvanceShipping where some of the supporters are older...

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    Dude, never played Ruby/Saphire/Emerald? And you watch MayPorn? Wtf!
    Go get some PokemonGames at the store now, and watch CyntiaPorn as well, and don't forget the Emerald to play, NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!! XD
    lolwut? just b/c he didn't play w/ the third generation games doesn't mean it's WTF-worthy, kodomo ne...:| Also what's so good about Pokemon Emerald? It's just the same Ruby/Sapphire engine but w/ better font...yeah sure it's so damn awesome...:roll: Try beating the game if you choose Torchic...
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 4th November 2012 at 4:39 PM.

  10. #5085
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Lol,never mind FrozenPhoenix,he's a wierdo,but he got's a point.
    Cynthia and May are hot.
    AshxMay is my straight shipping and CynthiaxMay is my lesbian shipping.

  11. #5086
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    lolwut? just b/c he didn't play w/ the third generation games doesn't mean it's WTF-worthy, kodomo ne...:| Also what's so good about Pokemon Emerald? It's just the same Ruby/Sapphire engine but w/ better font...yeah sure it's so damn awesome...:roll: Try beating the game if you choose Torchic...
    It was a joke, lol.
    And yeah, Emerald is a good game (, but still almost the same as Saphire/Ruby), but Emerald is the best one to choose if you not own Ruby/Saphire.
    And I beated the game with Torchic already, then started over with Mudkip, then complete the game, then started over with Treecko, then beat the game again. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Cynthia and May are hot.
    I agree.


    My Pokémon Guild/Clan: Legends Untold!

  12. #5087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    It was a joke, lol.
    And yeah, Emerald is a good game (, but still almost the same as Saphire/Ruby), but Emerald is the best one to choose if you not own Ruby/Saphire.
    And I beated the game with Torchic already, then started over with Mudkip, then complete the game, then started over with Treecko, then beat the game again. XD
    Yeah sure..:P I guess so but I hate that Wallace replaced Steven as Hoenn champion since players have to face yet another trainer w/ Water Pokemon...>_>

  13. #5088
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    Yeah sure..:P I guess so but I hate that Wallace replaced Steven as Hoenn champion since players have to face yet another trainer w/ Water Pokemon...>_>
    Dude,wtf did the skittles company do to your sig? O_o?

  14. #5089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Dude,wtf did the skittles company do to your sig? O_o?
    It added 20 percent coolness of course...

  15. #5090
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    It added 20 percent coolness of course...
    Yeahhhhhh...coolnessss....*walks away silently*

  16. #5091
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Yeahhhhhh...coolnessss....*walks away silently*
    I guess it's a brony thing to me....

  17. #5092
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    I'm pretty sure Tomboys don't watch My little pony.
    Lol,you HAVE to like a sport.
    What sport you like Ms.Brony.

  18. #5093
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tomboys don't watch My little pony.
    Lol,you HAVE to like a sport.
    What sport you like Ms.Brony.
    lol if it's the old one yeah but the new one isn't as girly one would think it'll be... Also I'm not much of sport's fan...:P I prefer playing video games.

  19. #5094
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Your signature is scary!!!
    I can't sleep anymore.......


    My Pokémon Guild/Clan: Legends Untold!

  20. #5095
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    Your signature is scary!!!
    I can't sleep anymore.......
    Pffft...haahahahaha!xDDDDD

  21. #5096
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    And once again we have drifted away from how this all related to advanceshipping. xD

  22. #5097
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Than give us a topic!

  23. #5098
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    Here are some topics I can suggest:
    What does Advanceshipping mean to you?

    How has supporting the ship change your life?

  24. #5099
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default

    hello i am the one who will enlighten you all with a topic.

    Okay, we've concluded a few things about Advanced shipping:

    -Ash is way too dense to ever confess about love or notice people in love

    -Tomboytrainer's signature is a big "lolwtf" moment

    -Advanced shipping is losing popularity, but we can change that. We can Hail Pokemon to have May in an Episode again, We can post more YouTube video's that basicly slide shows of them cuddling together playing to romantic music. WE CAN START A REVOLUTION, ALL MUST JOIN OR BE SWEPT AWAY BY OUR AWESOME POWER!!!...........too soon?

    My point being if we don't like the fact that were losing to other shipping's then we will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! XD

    now something i came up with is that yes we have all imagined the end result of an Advanced Shipping, but how would it start

    How would May and Ash meet each other again i order to fall in love later on?

  25. #5100
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    ^
    May and Ash will meet at a contest w/ Dawn and Ash will support May secretly.

Page 204 of 285 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •