Page 208 of 268 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 6700

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

wow has it been awhile since i posted

anyways I'm currently writing the 18th chapter of my Fic and I'm gonna put it to a close soon. I've been looking back and for a first time effort i would say it's pretty good, but constant spelling mistakes and moving away from the actual title and description has made me think a little on how i can improve. Definitely a name change comes to mind when i think of improvements and i got a friend to beta read for me. Furthermore, after a passed chapter 10 i started to actually get in to my story and write more than i actually thought i would. So I'm gonna walk around proud that i wrote my Advanced-shipping Fan fiction.

Anyways that's enough about me, i say we need a new topic, and i have got one right here;

Where do you think Ash and May would go on their Honeymoon?

Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    wow has it been awhile since i posted

anyways I'm currently writing the 18th chapter of my Fic and I'm gonna put it to a close soon. I've been looking back and for a first time effort i would say it's pretty good, but constant spelling mistakes and moving away from the actual title and description has made me think a little on how i can improve. Definitely a name change comes to mind when i think of improvements and i got a friend to beta read for me. Furthermore, after a passed chapter 10 i started to actually get in to my story and write more than i actually thought i would. So I'm gonna walk around proud that i wrote my Advanced-shipping Fan fiction.

Anyways that's enough about me, i say we need a new topic, and i have got one right here;

can somebody flamboyantly say taHITIIIIIIIII! jk it would have to be somewhere fun and big to suit ash's entertainment and may's shopping...lilicove city is very peaceful, lots of shopping, and there's probably trainers by the beach

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

A buffet

They would just live in a buffet for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

A buffet

They would just live in a buffet for a week.
    Where they will eat a lifetime supply of bacon and cake. I think they would travel around and go into their favourite restaurants and sleep in random B&Bs.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    Where they will eat a lifetime supply of bacon and cake. I think they would travel around and go into their favourite restaurants and sleep in random B&Bs.
    LOL! that is the funniest one i've heard yet, keep up the answers everybody

@Chloe, lol yes. xD

In the spirit of the holidays

How do you think Ash and May would try to survive the end of the world?

hibernate in ash's snorlax until the worst is over

Credit to Brutaka

Oh man I dont even want to think about considering the so called "end of the world" is ob my birt!!. Anyway the could go to the sea temple or hitch a ride with Celebi to another time.

Default My answer

Have Brock's Steelix Dig them a underground Bunker to house them (and probably the rest of the gang) or Steal the Mossdeep City Space Rocket and go hang out with Deoxys.

On the topic of the end of the world, does anyone feel that people in the pokemon world would have a much easier time dealing with it? Especially Ash and friends. Anyway, I agree with lucarioADV, because that's probably what I would do.
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever
    AaMayL

Read my first fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World and please review!

Quote Originally Posted by sailormikumoon View Post
    On the topic of the end of the world, does anyone feel that people in the pokemon world would have a much easier time dealing with it? Especially Ash and friends. Anyway, I agree with lucarioADV, because that's probably what I would do.
    hmm... I've been reading a fic similar to that

In The Unknown World

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by sailormikumoon View Post
    if world does end on that day, then we won't see Christmas. Furthermore, i won't get to finish my fan fiction if i don't hurry. Might be the last thing i ever do in my life, so it does make your ask the question:

Have you done enough in your life to be happy when you die and become history?

No. I haven't completed all my goals on fanfiction Dx I haven't completed all my adv fanfiction Dx or graduated from high school Dx

No. I haven't completed all my goals on fanfiction Dx I haven't completed all my adv fanfiction Dx or graduated from high school Dx
    THEN YOU BETTER GET TO IT SON! BECOME THE BEST DANG ADVANCEDSHIPPER THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN! FOR IF THE END REALLY COMES, FANFICTION WILL BE YOUR MARK ON HISTORY

unless the entire internet goes down along with the human race...........but thats too depressing to think about right now

Even though graduating highschool is a big thing, I haven't really done anything that stands out besides that.

Guys, the world's not really going to end, so you still need to follow the rules and stay on topic. I know this grew out of talking about AdvanceShipping fanfiction in conjunction with the end of the world, but just talking about your achievements really doesn't have a heck of a lot to do with AdvanceShipping. I suggest switching to a question that does... this being the AdvanceShipping thread and all.

What Christmas presents would Ash and May get each other?

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post

I'm pretty sure Ash would get May a box of chocolates and a $500 dollar Sears Gift Card. May would get Ash Tickets for two at a concert (Metallica comes to mind) or WWE show along that lines. I mean just look how much fun they would have!

AshxMay_At_a_WWE_Event_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

from Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Guys, the world's not really going to end, so you still need to follow the rules and stay on topic. I know this grew out of talking about AdvanceShipping fanfiction in conjunction with the end of the world, but just talking about your achievements really doesn't have a heck of a lot to do with AdvanceShipping. I suggest switching to a question that does... this being the AdvanceShipping thread and all.

I would Also like to apologize to Skiyomi and and to the SPPF Staff because i feel responsible for derailing us from Advancedshipping, i am also aware that i have recieved a warning for double posting and i could very well be on thin ice. I hope that i may continue to be part of this thread and support Advancedshipping as everybody else here does.

let's go with an advanceshipping topic shall we so we can get into the festive mood.

now we all now that the northern hemisphere get's snow during christmas, but people from the southern half don't have that luxury this time of the year. Then followed up by a new year question.

How would Ash and May spend Christmas during the summer?

During New Years celebrations what concert would Ash and May most likely go to?
    the answer for me in this one would be Justin Beiber (well most definitly not). of course it would have to be the best band/s ever Metallica (will be seeing them next year) and/or AC/DC
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    let's go with an advanceshipping topic shall we so we can get into the festive mood.

now we all now that the northern hemisphere get's snow during christmas, but people from the southern half don't have that luxury this time of the year. Then followed up by a new year question.

How would Ash and May spend Christmas during the summer?

During New Years celebrations what concert would Ash and May most likely go to?
    the answer for me in this one would be Justin Beiber (well most definitly not). of course it would have to be the best band/s ever Metallica (will be seeing them next year) and/or AC/DC
    really? i wouldn't expect hard music like that to be their choice for a concert. i would expect something like a Japanese pop star, say hikaru utada??? i know that may not be your personal first choice, but they are in fact kids
    Last edited by flamebeam; 22nd December 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Credit to Brutaka

Maybe thats because I am a heavy metal or hard rock fan, i could have easily said Led Zeppelin. since I am a huge fan of the 60s, 70s and 80s era of music. not really a big fan of pop of an type. so of course I would choose Metallica or AC/DC for Ash and May to see during the New Year concert because i am biased when it comes to music style
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Maybe thats because I am a heavy metal or hard rock fan, i could have easily said Led Zeppelin. since I am a huge fan of the 60s, 70s and 80s era of music. not really a big fan of pop of an type. so of course I would choose Metallica or AC/DC for Ash and May to see during the New Year concert because i am biased when it comes to music style

I'm the some when it comes to music, i don't really like pop much. I try not to judge music even though i know i don't like it, I went to a Metallica Concert and i loved it, and really the age of Ash and May isn't that big of a deciding factor because most people make them and least 14 or older in their fanfics, I'm an exception to that i guess. You know what that gets me a topic in mind;

What Music do you think Ash and (or) May listen to?
    Last edited by T-birdGT500; 23rd December 2012 at 2:14 AM. Reason: no respones and i kinda derailed everybody

Ash would get her a new bike. xD

Ash would get her a new bike. xD
    i love that!! and I'm stealing your answer. may would give him a Christmas card with her innermost feelings written in it. and ash will read it and say, "that's nice" and may will say, "uh, hello! i was just confessing my love for you" and ash will stare at her for awhile and then say, "oh, thank you" and may will sweatdrop.

What Music do you think Ash and (or) May listen to?

like i said, I think they would listen to japanese pop because they're kids and their creators are Japanese and I'm pretty sure Japanese kids listen to their asian pop, so it just makes sense. isn't that what characters tend to like in anime kids shows like this?
    Last edited by flamebeam; 23rd December 2012 at 6:42 AM.

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    Ash: Noodles

May: More Noodles.

(I really can't be creative today)

Page 208 of 268 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast