Page 218 of 268 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 6700

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Yes, I agree. It comes to the point where the fic just doesn't feel right or is enjoyable tor read any more.

I think there was a Wismicott episode where Ash and co helped two pokemon get together and so on. Even though it was annoying to see Ash didn't know what 'love' was he at least was willing to fight on the couple's behalf to get them together. So really, Ash is the kind of character that will fight for anybody that he loves or for people he believes should end up together.
    Well...not exactly. Ash just likes to help anyone, not just someone working for love. Ash helped his own Butterfree to gain its love, but that's because he wanted to help his Butterfree and it just happened to be in a romantic situation. In other words Ash isn't blind to love, but he doesn't see love as something special either in the canon. This might change if he does fall n love.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I agree, he isn't blind to it as as you said, but in some of the episodes where love is brought up, he acts like no way, that's not for me. Well at least he does that for the most part.

Just looking on it, May premiered in the US ten years ago in three months. It makes this shipping feel a ton older to me. This is also a shout out to all of you advanceshippers that have been with this from the beginning. I'd like to know how much have been loving this shipping since day one, almost ten years ago.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    Just looking on it, May premiered in the US ten years ago in three months. It makes this shipping feel a ton older to me. This is also a shout out to all of you advanceshippers that have been with this from the beginning. I'd like to know how much have been loving this shipping since day one, almost ten years ago.
    Well some of the ones that have been shipping this ship since the start are no longer active. I only started shipping AS when the Wallace Cup made its debut in Japan, so only five years for me. xD

my first true generation of Pokémon was the Johto, and I was a little kid, so I was always weirded out by how Misty liked Ash but always yelled at him. so when Hoenn came around, I was really mad because they were changing the characters. but I saw the interactions between Ash and May (and the fact that they were traveling ALONE for awhile), add the fact that they looked like teenagers to me at the time, and I noticed something within the first few episodes. so even though I never heard of the term “advanceshipping" until a year ago, you can say I've been ASing since the beginning

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

man finally back here, anyway
    What headcanons do you have about advanceshipping or about Ash and May's relationship?
    hmmm, Ash is not really dense and that May and Ash where acting to not be together and where a couple behind Max and Brock's back, and they still have a relationship via message

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

So just thinking on it. I really hope that they do something again where some of he older companions (including may) come back for a period of time. This would be the perfect chance for something like advanceshipping. Look where most other tv shows have gone to, I'm also talking about kids shows. There is cussing , talking about collections ( if you know what I mean), people making out, and a bunch of relationships. So if if something happens its not like it would be to different than most of the cleaner shows. I'm getting tired of ranting so ill leave you at this, just think about it.

So just thinking on it. I really hope that they do something again where some of he older companions (including may) come back for a period of time. This would be the perfect chance for something like advanceshipping. Look where most other tv shows have gone to, I'm also talking about kids shows. There is cussing , talking about collections ( if you know what I mean), people making out, and a bunch of relationships. So if if something happens its not like it would be to different than most of the cleaner shows. I'm getting tired of ranting so ill leave you at this, just think about it.
    Pallet town is your best choice for that to happen or some random event revolving contests or some Hoenn festival where May comes back as the host of the festival or something when the remakes are made...whenever that may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Pallet town is your best choice for that to happen or some random event revolving contests or some Hoenn festival where May comes back as the host of the festival or something when the remakes are made...whenever that may be.
    I don't really see them going to pallet except maybe at the end of the season. Though I could get some Kalos festival. That would happen there. Though that would be more likely if they out contests back into the games. I always enjoyed contests.

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    my first true generation of Pokémon was the Johto, and I was a little kid, so I was always weirded out by how Misty liked Ash but always yelled at him. so when Hoenn came around, I was really mad because they were changing the characters. but I saw the interactions between Ash and May (and the fact that they were traveling ALONE for awhile), add the fact that they looked like teenagers to me at the time, and I noticed something within the first few episodes. so even though I never heard of the term “advanceshipping" until a year ago, you can say I've been ASing since the beginning
    Oh good sir nothing could be more true for the both of us, I started by watching Johto as my first episodes, but after 3 Johto episodes i turned on the TV to find Pokemon Adcanced. However just quickly, I'M BACK EVERYBODY!!!! I found myself in confusion but siding more with Advanceshipping as it was still pretty early in the season when i started. Plus, Max was a 7 year old kid... with the grammar and terminology of a 14 year old; i was sold on him alone. THEN i saw the episode where Ash and May were fighting and they battled a couple with Nidoking and Nidoqueen. I still cherish that episode to this day.

I don't really see them going to pallet except maybe at the end of the season. Though I could get some Kalos festival. That would happen there. Though that would be more likely if they out contests back into the games. I always enjoyed contests.
    Either way, we will get some Hoenn mention whenever R/S/E will be remade. I believe those games will get a remake no matter what the others says.

Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    Oh good sir nothing could be more true for the both of us, I started by watching Johto as my first episodes, but after 3 Johto episodes i turned on the TV to find Pokemon Adcanced. However just quickly, I'M BACK EVERYBODY!!!! I found myself in confusion but siding more with Advanceshipping as it was still pretty early in the season when i started. Plus, Max was a 7 year old kid... with the grammar and terminology of a 14 year old; i was sold on him alone. THEN i saw the episode where Ash and May were fighting and they battled a couple with Nidoking and Nidoqueen. I still cherish that episode to this day.
    Everyone cherishes that episode deep in their hearts. It was just so perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    funny you mention this, because i'm back from inactivity, too. hopefully, i'll work on my fanfic starting next week (but i wouldn't be surprised if it never gets finished). anyway, so this isn't spam, i have a personal question:

Have you been ASing this summer? If so, then how?

My answer: sorry like i said, i've been busy

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    :

Well I've been active in this thread since I recently made my account. And I made two advanceshipping oneshots. If you want to read them link is in my signature.

And since I can't figure out how to quote two people to add to midnightmoon
    I recently started a poll about favorite game gen, 3rd is in the lead and most everyone sys they loved it. Hope they make a remake soon.

Well I've been active in this thread since I recently made my account. And I made two advanceshipping oneshots. If you want to read them link is in my signature.

And since I can't figure out how to quote two people to add to midnightmoon
    I recently started a poll about favorite game gen, 3rd is in the lead and most everyone sys they loved it. Hope they make a remake soon.
    To quote you just go to reply with quote, copy, click cancel, click on the other person you want to quote, paste the first quote and then add your reply. Really easy actually.

Well I've been writing Masquerade and keeping the asksatoharu blog updated good lately. (It's winter here) so i''ve been ASing quite fine.

Ah, I have come specifically to answer this question because I did spend some time thinking about Ash and May. I'll tell you, I am making a one-shot for Advance Shipping for my Shipping Project "50 Shippings to boot with". But I will tell you, I am torn between a good re-hash of Bicker the Better involving the standard man and woman fight and a plot involving the King of Pokelantis :3 Sadly, RL is a :x, so my AdvanceShipping fic will have to wait. But I will say, it will be a good read much like my Pokeshipping fic . #self-praise

And yes, who knows if Hoenn does get a remake we might see our dear May again. #hopeful.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post

Ah, I have come specifically to answer this question because I did spend some time thinking about Ash and May. I'll tell you, I am making a one-shot for Advance Shipping for my Shipping Project "50 Shippings to boot with". But I will tell you, I am torn between a good re-hash of Bicker the Better involving the standard man and woman fight and a plot involving the King of Pokelantis :3 Sadly, RL is a :x, so my AdvanceShipping fic will have to wait. But I will say, it will be a good read much like my Pokeshipping fic . #self-praise

And yes, who knows if Hoenn does get a remake we might see our dear May again. #hopeful.
    Well once you get that done, I will have to take a look at it. So good luck. And don't wait too long.

Well I think we might (very slim chance) see May again in the new series, just think about it, it would be nice to see her Blaziken Mega Evolve in a battle, as well as some Advanceshipping moments in the new series, but the chances are slim though.

so here is a quick question. If May was to receive another cameo what kind of interactions would you expect to see
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

first and for most I think May do have a slime chance thanks to Blaziken's Mega-Evolution...... I don't know exactly......anyway
    If May was to receive another cameo what kind of interactions would you expect to see?
    Well I do see her experience and battle stradegy being teach to the new companion girl.....or if she gets more time on the anime I do hope to see her interacting a lot with the Ash and maybe one or two shipping moments, I miss seeing her in canon

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

If May was to receive another cameo what kind of interactions would you expect to see

I remember reading in the XY news that you have to go to a special training grounds or building for the mega evolutions so maybe Ash and co go over there because Ash will most likely have a pokemon that has a mega form and so happens to see May there who also wants her Blaziken to mega evolve. I mean its possible and it can really give a great chance for May to get a better write off than the Wallace Cup where she is still entering in the Johto Grand Festival. I think its time for the writers to make her head off to Sinnoh or something.

As for interactions I would love the two training together like old times and show off moves and so on and add some humour about food. You can't pass May without the mention of food. xD
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 10th August 2013 at 7:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Well I think we might (very slim chance) see May again in the new series, just think about it, it would be nice to see her Blaziken Mega Evolve in a battle, as well as some Advanceshipping moments in the new series, but the chances are slim though.
    I've been all up on the x and y news but I never thought of that. I would like to see something with her mega evolved blazikin. That and what I put in earlier about how if there are contests in the game some sort of Kalos festival there will be a good chance for may to come back. With that I'd love to also see her battle some of Ash's Kalos Pokemon with her mega evolved blazikin.

I've been ASing by working on a fic called The Ketchum Inheritance which involves Ash being May's King. And also been on and off with my advanceshipping blog on tumblr where I try and help advanceshippers gain a few followers. I don't expect there would be much interactions between Ash and May, but I'm sure it will be unforgettable.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Hey this is just me wondering. I was wondering how you all are with shippings. I mean are you just a die hard advanceshipper or are you the none who pairs one person to multiple. Or do you do a bunch if different ones but they dot conflict. Just wondering how you all are.

I've been trying to do a retooling of my old Advance/Ikari fic Opal's Shadow (old hands like Midnight might remember, it's been sitting dormant since 2010). Working title is Burning Deadfall. It's finally been clicking recently but with college and working full time, who knows when I'll get it ready to post the first couple chapters... though the prologue and part of Chapter 1 is ready.

EDIT: The prologue is up on both here and FF.net.

Shipping Style?

When it comes to May, I can't really see pairing her to anybody but Ash (she and Drew might be able to date for a time, but they'd never last). I paired her with Steven once or twice, but that was their game versions, not Anime. Also tried Outcryshipping (May x Paul) once, and I kinda liked it, but it's really hard to develop. When it comes to Ash, I can pair him with others (usually Dawn or Iris, not really Misty anymore, though I used to). I really prefer Ikari (Dawn x Paul) or Twinleaf (Dawn x Barry [only if I'm not planning on Paul]), and Iris x Cilan as well as the occasional Iris x Trip. Though Iris x Silver has always been one of my slightly-crack OTPs; there was one fic that I really loved with that pairing. Still, Advanceshipping is my OTP for Pokémon, along with Ikarishipping.

Huh, the Outcryshipping idea gave me a few brainwaves as well... maybe for later.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th August 2013 at 6:07 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Hey this is just me wondering. I was wondering how you all are with shippings. I mean are you just a die hard advanceshipper or are you the none who pairs one person to multiple. Or do you do a bunch if different ones but they dot conflict. Just wondering how you all are.
    I'm a multishipper but the ship I have the biggest passion to ship is Advance. I've now reach the point where I can ship Contest and tolerate the ship to the point where I get annoyed and sad that other shippers that have been shipping as long as I have still unable to treat Drew in a good manner. I cannot understand the hate a person can have to a fictional character.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

I've been trying to do a retooling of my old Advance/Ikari fic Opal's Shadow (old hands like Midnight might remember, it's been sitting dormant since 2010). Working title is Burning Deadfall. It's finally been clicking recently but with college and working full time, who knows when I'll get it ready to post the first couple chapters... though the prologue and part of Chapter 1 is ready.

EDIT: The prologue is up on both here and FF.net.
    Oh gosh, I barely remember it. You wrote it like five years ago and with a memory of mine who can't even remember what she did yesterday I would have to read the whole thing again to get a wave of flashbacks about the story. But that story was a good read and wasn't it up for some shipping awards a few years back? Idk.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 30th August 2013 at 4:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    I'm a multishipper but the ship I have the biggest passion to ship is Advance. I've now reach the point where I can ship Contest and tolerate the ship to the point where I get annoyed and sad that other shippers that have been shipping as long as I have still unable to treat Drew in a good manner. I cannot understand the hate a person can have to a fictional character.
    I'm ashamed to say that I used to be that way. I still don't like Contestshipping, but I'll tolerate it if the rest of the fic is good.

Oh gosh, I barely remember it. You wrote it like five years ago and with a memory of mine who can't even remember what she did yesterday I would have to read the whole thing again to get a wave of flashbacks about the story. But that story was a good read and wasn't it up for some shipping awards a few years back? Idk.
    Like I said in our VMs, it hasn't been that long. I posted it four years ago on August 1st, lol. And you made a post about it being one of your favorite AS fics in this thread about two years ago. So there's no way it's been that long since you read it xD And yeah, it was, but I can't find where for the life of me. Wasn't the Shipping Oscars as far as I remember, though Tainted Redemption (the first rewrite) was suggested for 2011's, I think. Though that was just because people thought it'd be great and then I discontinued it xD
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I'm ashamed to say that I used to be that way. I still don't like Contestshipping, but I'll tolerate it if the rest of the fic is good.

Like I said in our VMs, it hasn't been that long. I posted it four years ago on August 1st, lol. And you made a post about it being one of your favorite AS fics in this thread about two years ago. So there's no way it's been that long since you read it xD And yeah, it was, but I can't find where for the life of me. Wasn't the Shipping Oscars as far as I remember, though Tainted Redemption (the first rewrite) was suggested for 2011's, I think. Though that was just because people thought it'd be great and then I discontinued it xD
    Maybe if I read over that review of mine I might remember. You see, I have a horrible memory and my fics prove that. If I hint a major plot in my fics and don't write it down, chances are that fic will end with many loose knots. lol.

Well let's all hope this new story of yours will get a ending. lol.

Page 218 of 268 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast