Page 22 of 263 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

As for entries,would this be all right to enter. I made it in photoshop last night

[IMG] http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/...1de15e40_o.gif[IMG]

Do you think May is more important to Ash than his other (travelling) friends? Why do(n't) you think so?

Man i could go on and on explaining but i don't have the time.

Okay i think yes. well he did act really different to May then Misty or Dawn. this is my opinion anyway. for me Hoenn was different to Kanto, Johto or Sinnoh. there is something about Hoenn and Ash and May i just get.

Do you believe the rumor about the banned christmas special where Ash and May almost kissed?

I would love this to happen but sadly it's not true. if it was well bye bye Poke and Pearlshipping we got the most advanceshipping hint there is. they kissed so they like each other so haha!

That would my friend and many advanceshippers would act.

Is there any place or time where Ash and May actually lie to each other?

The only time they would lie to each other would be when they like each other. xD

No i think they can't. friends don't lie to each other. ^_^
    My fan fics
    Final Frontier: Hoenn style! Advanceshipping chapter fic

May/Haruka Club
    Banner made by Lil Crickee

O__O they almost kissed...? in some banned christmas special...? OMG I WANT CONCRETE PROOF

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii serebii View Post
    O__O they almost kissed...? in some banned christmas special...? OMG I WANT CONCRETE PROOF
    It never happened. What you hear is some dickhead who is just saying this stuff just to make him or her look good. Never in my life have I see or hear such inveracity. You have no idea how ridiculous this sounds. Man, I'm on fire.
    My Music Playlist

Lost in a sea of sadness
    Blind in this place of darkness
    If I fall, would you be there to raise me up?
    Or will I be the forgotten one?

Calm down Horizon, no need to get upset about someone who got our hopes up then ripped them down again mumble grumble stupid idoit mumble grumble
    On Topic:

Do you think May is more important to Ash than his other (travelling) friends? Why do(n't) you think so?

As an advanceshipper i'd like to think so, but sadly thats not like Ash, he treats all his friends the same way.

One more thing, where do we put entries for the Advanceshpping day contest? Do we post them here or pm them to the judges?

Let's all just calm down about the whole kissing thing and drop it please? ^^;;;

Anyway, welcome all new ASers and Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate it! =D And since I suck at topics, any one want to come up with any cheesy Halloween topics? :O

I think when it comes to the Hoenn, May is very important to Ash. I don't think saying she's more important than say Brock would be right but saying that she's very important is good.

Quote Originally Posted by lotr297 View Post
    One more thing, where do we put entries for the Advanceshpping day contest? Do we post them here or pm them to the judges?
    I think posting them here would be fine, none of the judges seemed to have a problem with the other members who posted their entries. But PMing is fine too.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

With everything aside, Happy Halloween to everybody. After that comes November where Advanceshipping Day is upon us. I think we need a new topic right now. Let's try this one.

Imagine a time or place Ash and May finally admit their feelings for each other.

You know, I used to have a lot of topics for people to answer. Now, I'm reduced to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Hinata View Post
    Let's all just calm down about the whole kissing thing and drop it please? ^^;;;

Anyway, welcome all new ASers and Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate it! =D And since I suck at topics, any one want to come up with any cheesy Halloween topics? :O
    What would be Ash and May's favorite candy?

Cheesy enough for you?
    Last edited by The Horizon; 31st October 2008 at 8:20 PM.
    My Music Playlist

Lost in a sea of sadness

Happy Halloween to everybody! Good luck on the candy hunt if that's what you're up to tonight ^^

Skittles, 'cause they're... Um, 'cause they're sweet! :D

I do agree with what Undead Soul said though - there was something special about Hoenn that hasn't been matched (for me) since. Though I think it was technically subpar compared to Kanto, but May certainly did bring a certain spice back to the Pokemon anime mix that I'll miss.
    Good Love Charm
    *COMPLETE*

Mnm's! love them. nice and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmof
    I do agree with what Undead Soul said though - there was something special about Hoenn that hasn't been matched (for me) since. Though I think it was technically subpar compared to Kanto, but May certainly did bring a certain spice back to the Pokemon anime mix that I'll miss.
    Wow. i didn't know someone would actually agree with me on something. anyway i said that becoz i don't act the same with DawnxPaul or TraceyxMisty.

It's hard to explain. but yeah.
    My fan fics

May/Haruka Club

Happy Halloween to you Americans.

A REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS INTENDING TO SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR ADVANCESHIPPING DAY (Friday, November 21):

Entries are due on Friday, November 21, 2008 (20 days). These are the categories:

Spoiler:- Show categories:

Fanart/Graphics should be posted here in this thread. Please obey forum regulations for image resolution and file size.

Links should be provided to fanfiction (preferably on SPPf) and videos.

A maximum of three (3) total entries per member are allowed.

If anyone has questions regarding regulations for the contest, please PM myself, lunarshadow, or Hunter_RuLe.

I would have to say white chocolate. It does symbolise quite a lot of things in their relationship. (Or possibly because white stands for purity)

I would like to enter mine.

This is for the fiction contest.

Title: Whisper in the wind
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=1#post8713623
    My fan fics

May/Haruka Club

Oh oh! I have a new topic! Mainly cuz I wanna answer it myself ^^;

What are your arguements against ContestShipping if it ever came up?

CS+: Haruka talks to Shuu a lot, and when he's there, she talks to him more than Satoshi.

CS-: Whoever thought that "the one you talk to (and hurt) the most is the one you love" is a total ....dumbhead =P If anyone has ever had a crush, you'd know that you can hardly bring yourself to talk to the person. So if Haruka loved Satoshi (which she does =P), she'd have a hard time talking to him a lot, hence, when Shuu comes, she has someone to talk to that has some things in common, or is someone close. Takeshi's just there...so no one really cares about him o.o

CS+: Look at all those roses!

CS-: ...Whoopee...Shuu likes Haruka...but does she like him back?

CS+: Shuu is obviously more romantic than Satoshi. Haruka would fall for him easily...er.

CS-: Possibly. Once again, if you've ever had a crush on someone, you'd stalk them a bit (heh heh), notice them and like, basically stare them down. If they were romantic, but a jerk, you'd find out soon enough. Remember that episode when Haruka ripped Shuu's head off because of Pokemon Training differences?

And another reason why I support AdvanceShipping is cuz no one realizes the real love hints until they have fallen for someone. (*cough cough*)
    I have absolutely no idea how you set these signatures up. Anyone wanna tell me how to like, set up a banner, and possibly help me make one? ^^;

Okay. here are mine.

CS: They have very strong hints. I reserched last night of Advance and contestshipping hints and both are very strong.

CS: Yes Drew is more romantic and had dose damn roses. that means May could fall in love with him more. -_-

CS: May likes Drew is what ticks me off the most BUT she likes Ash as well.

CS: Looks like Harley is also on the contestshipping side as he said in the anime a few times that Drew was May boyfriend. *thinks* wait didn't Harley say the same to Ash a few times???

And thats all really.
    My fan fics

May/Haruka Club

I tend to avoid shipping arguments because I can get carried away. So I'd probably just say that we each have a right to support whatever pairing we want and no matter how the aguement would go neither of us would change our opinion.

Thanks for your entry Undead_soul!

Personally I would like to keep these ship vs ship debates topics from this thread. I used to be quite a debater in the past, but I don't care about the actual proof to much anymore (it's a non-romantic cartoon afterall) ; I just like what I like. But I guess you can look up the old debate thread to see some of my points.
    Bring Back The Golden Age

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_RuLe View Post
    Personally I would like to keep these ship vs ship debates topics from this thread.
    Which is where it should stay @___@ Questions like this just lead to flaming and is not talking about Advanceshipping, which is the soul purpose of this thread. If you guys want to debate contestshipping, please wait for the debate thread to open up again and if not, well, this thread isn't about contestshipping, is it? D:

Anyway, here are my entries for the contest :]

1. Good Bye - Advanceshipping

2. 7 Things - Advanceshipping

3. One in A Million - Advanceshipping
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 3rd November 2008 at 8:29 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Amusing that everywhere I go, the bulk of Advanceshippers have to find someway to express their distaste in Contestshipping....it's everywhere in Bulbagarden, on Fanfiction....yikes. Hunter Rule and Uzamaki are right, this should be in debates...ah,well...

Personally, I prefer Pokeshipping over the other main ships, but I'm not going to go into denial and say that Advanceshipping has no proof whatsoever. Plus, I think it's cute, and I like it, isn't that all that matters? So, do you mind if I join? I probably won't post here frequently, but I'll be around. Thanks in advance () if you allow me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horizon View Post

Cheesy enough for you?
    Mmm-hmm! ^^ Thanks for the question =D And the cheesiness is appreciated lol

I think I'd have to agree with swampert55 on this and say Chocolate, generally because well, who can hate chocolate? lol, as for what type of chocolate: I think Ash would like milk chocolate and maybe May would go a little more towards the White chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Personally, I prefer Pokeshipping over the other main ships, but I'm not going to go into denial and say that Advanceshipping has no proof whatsoever. Plus, I think it's cute, and I like it, isn't that all that matters? So, do you mind if I join? I probably won't post here frequently, but I'll be around. Thanks in advance () if you allow me.
    Yay, welcome to the thread Sonic Boom! No need to ask, shippers of any kind are welcome to talk about advanceshipping here =D I hope you enjoy yourself here and follow the rules as much as you can! ^^

On a Side Note:- Ayayayayay, it's already November! Not only is the first semester of school almost done, but Advanceshipping Day is nearing!
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 3rd November 2008 at 8:30 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioSoul View Post
    i feel bad now ._.
    Don't worry its just we prefer to avoid debating with rival pairings because it doesn't lead anywhere.

Which is where it should stay @___@ Questions like this just lead to flaming and is not talking about Advanceshipping, which is the soul purpose of this thread. If you guys want to debate contestshipping, please wait for the debate thread to open up again and if not, well, this thread isn't about contestshipping, is it? D:
    Quoted for Truth.

Thanks for your entries Uza-chan =D

Btw. it looks like the last one is taken away from YT :/

Lol, these topics are priceless. Ash and May are hardcore food fanatics, so they probably eat whatever they can get. Chocalates are a save guess though, who doesn't love them? Yum, they say it also boosts your love feelings xD
    Bring Back The Golden Age

Hmm, I'm gonna have to agree with the others and say Chocolate.

I agree with Uza-chan and Hunter. They are right about this being an Advanceshipping thread and that Contestshipping discussion should be, well, discussed in the thread it is meant for. *points at thread*

Sorry for not posting in so long, I've been busy with "things"...
    If you're an iCarly fan, check out RobSp1derp1g's iCarly Reviews.
    You won't regret it! (actual regret may be experienced.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter_RuLe View Post

Lol, these topics are priceless. Ash and May are hardcore food fanatics, so they probably eat whatever they can get. Chocalates are a save guess though, who doesn't love them? Yum, they say it also boosts your love feelings xD
    They also say chocolate is good for your heart. You know, it is possible that Ash and May have such a fast metabolism, they can eat almost everything and still maintain proper weight. Imagine what a lot of chocolate can do to a healthy heart.

To answer the topic, if there are ramen flavored Snickers, May would gobble that up, bar none. Ash, on the other hand, what would he like?
    My Music Playlist

Lost in a sea of sadness

hey, I'm not gonna join the contests due to:

1. no fics on hand (yeah, no ideas lately)
    2. no videos to do any AMVs (I lost all my pokemon episodes so sue it)
    3. I'm a literature idiot

so yeah... maybe the next AS day I can do something

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Wooow, I had no idea there was a new thread.

Hello everyone. XD; I've been an old time advanceshipper back in the day =B

It's tooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I don't like shippings that are too cute like Contestshipping and Penguinshipping (I HATE PENGUINSHIPPING) personally I used to like Contestshipping but then I loved Advanceshipping and Pokeshipping

Page 22 of 263 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast