Page 221 of 269 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 6702

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

good point, knoledge of old characthers= more people interested in buying old stuff and at the end it will mean more fans and more profit for them, so Game Freak should have no objections in doing this, the question is ARE they going to do it? or become nintendo's capcom.....ok that was a little extreme....
    so in a way May returning is beneficial for all, so giving her screen time with Ash is not a bad thing and could be done

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    First of all I like the activity of this thread issue an more recently so good job.and thanks new ones who came in.

Since I don't have the game I hope I'm not misleading you all. I think with mega blazikin and possibility of remakes (sure hope so gen 3 was my favorite) this last part is more likely. On a more technical note, if the creators get the new people hooked on some of the older people a better chance for more profit.
    Yes the activity is alive again, which is nice.

I'm just really wondering out of all the Megaevolutions why did Torchic get one and not the other two (so far?) and why that out of those Mega's the mysterious man in XY has the MegaBlaziken. It's a really interesting concept since I thought X&Y would be too interested promoting the Kalos pokemon rather than the old gens - especially Kanto.

X&Y is so unpredictable, you might never know who will show up around the corner.

I think this it the most activity we've had in a few days, to be honest. Nice to see. Like Sethern mentioned, the idea of bringing in older characters from a gen that is about to be remade wouldn't be a crazy move on their part at all -- I know for a fact that if they were to announce the 3rd gen remakes, I'd be first in line for both editions, which is something that I've never done (they're also my favorites). Obviously, there is quite a bit of money to be made here, I mean, think of the people who left the bandwagon at the 3rd gen and all of a sudden hear of a remake. They'll more than likely flock to the stores to get their fix.

Then, if the 3rd gen is remade, there might be repercussions for the animé. Best-case scenario: prominent characters from the 3rd gen come back: May (obviously), Max and maybe even a rival or two, like Morrison.

Come on Game Freak. This is an invitation with arms wide open for you to make money and for the fandom to be happy. It's a win-win... :3

Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneQuilava View Post

Come on Game Freak. This is an invitation with arms wide open for you to make money and for the fandom to be happy. It's a win-win... :3

I wonder if anyone from game freak reads this. I would guess so but probably not any higher up people. Just incase Hi and listen to these recent comments.
    Last edited by Sethern; 18th October 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

I wonder if anyone from game freak reads this. I would guess so but probably not any higher up people. Just invade Hi and listen to these recent comments.
    Yeah, probably. It'd be funny is Satoshi Tajiri himself was a huge shipper. Runnin' around on the forums with a typical username and whatnot... the Ghost Recon of the Serebii world... Would be funny, anyway.

So, any good AS fanfics come our recently?

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

First of all sorry for some spelling and stuff, mistakes on iPod so autocorrect (something that people bag on but couldn't live without)
    Yeah, probably. It'd be funny is Satoshi Tajiri himself was a huge shipper. Runnin' around on the forums with a typical username and whatnot... the Ghost Recon of the Serebii world... Would be funny, anyway.

So, any good AS fanfics come our recently?

2 are you giving some insight on your real identity quilava, or should I say Satoshi?

3 if you're asking us to promote our fics then I'm all for it. I'm doing one Don't let me down. And Eon and midnight are both doing some. (I'm bad with names so look under fics and see authors) and they including me have done stuff. I can't really say if good or not because its all in the min of the reader whether they like it or not.

First of all sorry for some spelling and stuff, mistakes on iPod so autocorrect (something that people bag on but couldn't live without)
    2 are you giving some insight on your real identity quilava, or should I say Satoshi?

3 if you're asking us to promote our fics then I'm all for it. I'm doing one Don't let me down. And Eon and midnight are both doing some. (I'm bad with names so look under fics and see authors) and they including me have done stuff. I can't really say if good or not because its all in the min of the reader whether they like it or not.
    Yeah, I've been keeping up with all of them (they're all great, by the way). What I meant was, are there any good fanfics that are on either this site or another site that you'd recommend for reading. Over the last few weeks, I've burned through most of LuciferIX's fics, most of Gengar's fics and I've been taking a dip into Midnight's fics as well (Ringer was awesome, by the way. It was an emotional punch in the gut).

What I'm looking for is any fic that is mostly AS. I don't mind if there's any other shippings, as long as AS wins (Power Shot's "After Hoenn" is a good example of this). Preferably multi-chapter fics, but one-shots are fine too.

Sorry if I seem a little demanding, but I'm desperate for something to read (while waiting for updates on the Serebii fics). I figured "Hey, the people on this thread must know of some good fics. I mean, they've been here for a while, right?"

Anyway, thanks.

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

-Michael, VSauce

Yeah, I've been keeping up with all of them (they're all great, by the way). What I meant was, are there any good fanfics that are on either this site or another site that you'd recommend for reading. Over the last few weeks, I've burned through most of LuciferIX's fics, most of Gengar's fics and I've been taking a dip into Midnight's fics as well (Ringer was awesome, by the way. It was an emotional punch in the gut).

What I'm looking for is any fic that is mostly AS. I don't mind if there's any other shippings, as long as AS wins (Power Shot's "After Hoenn" is a good example of this). Preferably multi-chapter fics, but one-shots are fine too.

Sorry if I seem a little demanding, but I'm desperate for something to read (while waiting for updates on the Serebii fics). I figured "Hey, the people on this thread must know of some good fics. I mean, they've been here for a while, right?"

Anyway, thanks.

Hey sorry that I don't have any new ideas for you to try. You've probably done it but, you could try googling it. Also you could scour the completed fics section here on serebii and look for any Advanceshipping.

Hey sorry that I don't have any new ideas for you to try. You've probably done it but, you could try googling it. Also you could scour the completed fics section here on serebii and look for any Advanceshipping.
    I suppose I could do that, though it may take a lot of time. Ah well, I'll give it a shot. Who knows, maybe I'll make a list of all the good fics I find and post it here. Not that it matters. This thread seems like it's dying. We should do something about the inactivity here... It pains me to see this once-great thread slowly dying out...

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

-Michael, VSauce

I honestly feel that Advanceshipping fanfiction aren't as great as they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithCommonSense View Post
    I honestly feel that Advanceshipping fanfiction aren't as great as they used to be.
    Yeah, we had our glorious golden age a while back. Back when Pikamaster, Gengar, LuciferIX, Cybercubed, Power Shot, Gazmof and the likes were around. Those seemed to be the days. Of course, I can't speak of experience, since I wasn't around then, but some digging in the thread helps me understand why this ship is what it is.

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

-Michael, VSauce

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithCommonSense View Post
    Well yeah, in the day they were all classics so maybe that is why they feel like great stories. Of course, there will always be 2 or 3 that is sometimes better than the classics.

Yeah, we had our glorious golden age a while back. Back when Pikamaster, Gengar, LuciferIX, Cybercubed, Power Shot, Gazmof and the likes were around. Those seemed to be the days. Of course, I can't speak of experience, since I wasn't around then, but some digging in the thread helps me understand why this ship is what it is.

Cybercubed is still around though, didn't known he wrote fanfics though
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Do I count as a classic? trolololol

Hey guys! It's been forever and a day since I've been here! Glad to see we're still up to our usual speculative shenanigans! I honestly hadn't heard of the 3rd gen repercussions idea to bring May back in for a few rounds! That' really does get me giddy and excited! Seriously though, I had a look at the first two episodes from Japan, and they are completely OUTDOING themselves this time around. Who knows if character development is on their minds, but I smell huge potential with this series.

Pikamaster: MIA
    Gengar: Greatest ADV mind in the sphere opinion
    LuciferIX: Legendary fanfiction connoisseur
    Cybercubed: Has too many posts than any one man should have
    Power Shot: We all need to read Dark Gems
    Gazmof: It's not like he made the thread or anything...
    Midnightmoon: Social media extroardinare of the ADV cause?

*bows head in reverence* Lol I'm just conjecturing what I remember from the little time I spent here some years back. : )
    Last edited by lunarshadow; 21st October 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    Cybercubed is still around though, didn't known he wrote fanfics though
    Yeah, he wrote some pretty good fics back in the day. Namely "Two of a Kind". Good stuff. Nice and shippy.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarshadow View Post

Hey guys! It's been forever and a day since I've been here! Glad to see we're still up to our usual speculative shenanigans! I honestly hadn't heard of the 3rd gen repercussions idea to bring May back in for a few rounds! That' really does get me giddy and excited! Seriously though, I had a look at the first two episodes from Japan, and they are completely OUTDOING themselves this time around. Who knows if character development is on their minds, but I smell huge potential with this series.

LuciferIX: Legendary fanfiction connosoir
    Cybercubed: Has too many posts than anybody should have

*bows head in reverence* Lol I'm just conjecturing what I remember from the little time I spent here some years back. : )
    I concur. The idea of bringing 3rd gen characters *cough*May*cough* back is exciting all on its own. As for the brief descriptions of those remarkable members... Good job. Nailed Cyber's right on the head XD. His intentions are good though.

I haven't read Dark Gems yet. Is it an ADV fic? I just finished his "After Hoenn" fic last night and it was quite good. Working on Gazmof's "Good Love Charm". Shame it was never finished, by the looks of things...

As for your story, Lunar, I'll dive into that once I finish up with Gazmof's.

Last edited by ThatOneQuilava; 21st October 2013 at 9:20 AM.

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

-Michael, VSauce

LuciferIX: Legendary fanfiction connoisseur
    Cybercubed: Has too many posts than any one man should have

Oh God, yes I remember. He did use to write AS fics but because he has so many posts and his arguments are debatable nobody thinks him as a writer anymore. ahaha, yeah. I think he should go back to writing honestly.

Waiiitttt, Social media extroardinare of ADV? Well I'm flattered but I don't understand though, why me of all people? just because I waste half my life here. lol

^ Midnight, you are the only one who regularly makes artwork, AMVs, and Fanfics for ADV. At the same time. Often while doing the same for other ships. And adding to the conversations of multiple threads. ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES.

Need I say more? Seriously, give yourself some credit, girl. You're practically the queen bee of Advanceshipping right now.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^ Midnight, you are the only one who regularly makes artwork, AMVs, and Fanfics for ADV. At the same time. Often while doing the same for other ships. And adding to the conversations of multiple threads. ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES.

Need I say more? Seriously, give yourself some credit, girl. You're practically the queen bee of Advanceshipping right now.
    Haha, I never thought about that. Makes me sound really busy doesn't it well I'm not really. xD I don't make AMV's anymore though, not until I get a better computer anyways. lol.

Queen Bee, how cute.

lol at Queen Bee. But his flattery is not without merit. I just figured I'd stereotype all of the biggest names in ADV that I could think of on the top of my head. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

If we're describing ourselves as bees, does that mean people who read/look/(other action word) at our stuff are greedy bears eating up our honey? Also it feels good to see some more people on this that usually aren't.

One of these days we should have an, invite an online friend to Advanceshipping day. (Inviting them to Advanceshipping/ posting on this fourm.)

Random thought by Seth. I like how when commenting/editing or other things it has the option to go advanced.
    Last edited by Sethern; 22nd October 2013 at 8:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Haha, I never thought about that. Makes me sound really busy doesn't it well I'm not really. xD I don't make AMV's anymore though, not until I get a better computer anyways. lol.

Queen Bee, how cute.
    Hahaha, figures. You do the most, but you're not busy. Meanwhile, lunar and I fluctuate on our update speeds like crazy, and are horribly busy. Somehow, that makes perfect sense =P

Buzz buzz, milady xD

lol at Queen Bee. But his flattery is not without merit. I just figured I'd stereotype all of the biggest names in ADV that I could think of on the top of my head. :P
    Flattery? I'm just being realistic instead of self-depreciating. Seriously lunar, you of all people know how much work it is to do so much as write one big fic. And in that case, you forgot Blue Bongo/Chelvek, though his fics don't have as much actual shipping as the ones you mentioned, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

If we're describing ourselves as bees, does that mean people who read/look/(other action word) at our stuff are greedy bears eating up our honey? Also it feels good to see some more people on this that usually aren't.

One of these days we should have an, invite an online friend to Advanceshipping day. (Inviting them to Advanceshipping/ posting on this fourm.)

Random thought by Seth. I like how when commenting/editing or other things it has the option to go advanced.
    Metaphors are not meant to be taken that far, Seth xD And I agree. I should've done more with the thread when it was really active back in the day.

Eh, most of my friends are either into the Metagame rather than anime or dislike shipping for whatever reason.

Hahaha, what a pun there.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Bears? Bees? Sounds like home to me (hick from the sticks)! But yeah, I really should have signed up when the thread was seeing better days... Think of all the stuff I've missed out on... Ah well, take what you got, am I right? On a side note, this is my 100th post since registering. Figured I'd post it where it all began for me. Right. Here.

Yay Advanceshipping!

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

-Michael, VSauce

Buzz buzz, follow my orders my men. Let us gather hints for this ships, do not rest until they become canon.

Joke.

Nice idea but half my friends (who are writers of AS) are not into forums and stuff. They say they have enough things to do than keep up on what's happening in the forums.

Bears? Bees? Sounds like home to me (hick from the sticks)! But yeah, I really should have signed up when the thread was seeing better days... Think of all the stuff I've missed out on... Ah well, take what you got, am I right? On a side note, this is my 100th post since registering. Figured I'd post it where it all began for me. Right. Here.

Yay Advanceshipping!

Who the hell said we can't enjoy the pairing now? You ever been over on ADVancers? It's pretty much our home, and, to my knowledge, no other ship has a website like it.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

MultiShipper and proud.

YouTube: zeldafan128

Twitter: zeldafan128

FanFiction: zeldafan128

Minecraft: zeldafan128

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Who the hell said we can't enjoy the pairing now? You ever been over on ADVancers? It's pretty much our home, and, to my knowledge, no other ship has a website like it.
    Yeah, I'm on ADVancers too. Same username, minus the caps. It's a great site, for sure. Internet-home :3

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

-Michael, VSauce

Page 221 of 269 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast