Page 221 of 282 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 7041

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #5501
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    I wonder if anyone from game freak reads this. I would guess so but probably not any higher up people. Just invade Hi and listen to these recent comments.
    Yeah, probably. It'd be funny is Satoshi Tajiri himself was a huge shipper. Runnin' around on the forums with a typical username and whatnot... the Ghost Recon of the Serebii world... Would be funny, anyway.

    So, any good AS fanfics come our recently?

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  2. #5502
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho united states
    Posts
    274

    Default

    First of all sorry for some spelling and stuff, mistakes on iPod so autocorrect (something that people bag on but couldn't live without)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneQuilava View Post
    Yeah, probably. It'd be funny is Satoshi Tajiri himself was a huge shipper. Runnin' around on the forums with a typical username and whatnot... the Ghost Recon of the Serebii world... Would be funny, anyway.

    So, any good AS fanfics come our recently?

    2 are you giving some insight on your real identity quilava, or should I say Satoshi?

    3 if you're asking us to promote our fics then I'm all for it. I'm doing one Don't let me down. And Eon and midnight are both doing some. (I'm bad with names so look under fics and see authors) and they including me have done stuff. I can't really say if good or not because its all in the min of the reader whether they like it or not.
    Time for a new signature.

    I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

    Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

  3. #5503
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    First of all sorry for some spelling and stuff, mistakes on iPod so autocorrect (something that people bag on but couldn't live without)
    2 are you giving some insight on your real identity quilava, or should I say Satoshi?

    3 if you're asking us to promote our fics then I'm all for it. I'm doing one Don't let me down. And Eon and midnight are both doing some. (I'm bad with names so look under fics and see authors) and they including me have done stuff. I can't really say if good or not because its all in the min of the reader whether they like it or not.
    Yeah, I've been keeping up with all of them (they're all great, by the way). What I meant was, are there any good fanfics that are on either this site or another site that you'd recommend for reading. Over the last few weeks, I've burned through most of LuciferIX's fics, most of Gengar's fics and I've been taking a dip into Midnight's fics as well (Ringer was awesome, by the way. It was an emotional punch in the gut).

    What I'm looking for is any fic that is mostly AS. I don't mind if there's any other shippings, as long as AS wins (Power Shot's "After Hoenn" is a good example of this). Preferably multi-chapter fics, but one-shots are fine too.

    Sorry if I seem a little demanding, but I'm desperate for something to read (while waiting for updates on the Serebii fics). I figured "Hey, the people on this thread must know of some good fics. I mean, they've been here for a while, right?"

    Anyway, thanks.

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  4. #5504
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho united states
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneQuilava View Post
    Yeah, I've been keeping up with all of them (they're all great, by the way). What I meant was, are there any good fanfics that are on either this site or another site that you'd recommend for reading. Over the last few weeks, I've burned through most of LuciferIX's fics, most of Gengar's fics and I've been taking a dip into Midnight's fics as well (Ringer was awesome, by the way. It was an emotional punch in the gut).

    What I'm looking for is any fic that is mostly AS. I don't mind if there's any other shippings, as long as AS wins (Power Shot's "After Hoenn" is a good example of this). Preferably multi-chapter fics, but one-shots are fine too.

    Sorry if I seem a little demanding, but I'm desperate for something to read (while waiting for updates on the Serebii fics). I figured "Hey, the people on this thread must know of some good fics. I mean, they've been here for a while, right?"

    Anyway, thanks.

    Hey sorry that I don't have any new ideas for you to try. You've probably done it but, you could try googling it. Also you could scour the completed fics section here on serebii and look for any Advanceshipping.
    Time for a new signature.

    I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

    Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

  5. #5505
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    Hey sorry that I don't have any new ideas for you to try. You've probably done it but, you could try googling it. Also you could scour the completed fics section here on serebii and look for any Advanceshipping.
    I suppose I could do that, though it may take a lot of time. Ah well, I'll give it a shot. Who knows, maybe I'll make a list of all the good fics I find and post it here. Not that it matters. This thread seems like it's dying. We should do something about the inactivity here... It pains me to see this once-great thread slowly dying out...

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  6. #5506
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the TARDIS
    Posts
    137

    Default

    I honestly feel that Advanceshipping fanfiction aren't as great as they used to be.

  7. #5507
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithCommonSense View Post
    I honestly feel that Advanceshipping fanfiction aren't as great as they used to be.
    Yeah, we had our glorious golden age a while back. Back when Pikamaster, Gengar, LuciferIX, Cybercubed, Power Shot, Gazmof and the likes were around. Those seemed to be the days. Of course, I can't speak of experience, since I wasn't around then, but some digging in the thread helps me understand why this ship is what it is.

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  8. #5508
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithCommonSense View Post
    I honestly feel that Advanceshipping fanfiction aren't as great as they used to be.
    Well yeah, in the day they were all classics so maybe that is why they feel like great stories. Of course, there will always be 2 or 3 that is sometimes better than the classics.

  9. #5509
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cimetičre du Pčre Lachaise
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneQuilava View Post
    Yeah, we had our glorious golden age a while back. Back when Pikamaster, Gengar, LuciferIX, Cybercubed, Power Shot, Gazmof and the likes were around. Those seemed to be the days. Of course, I can't speak of experience, since I wasn't around then, but some digging in the thread helps me understand why this ship is what it is.

    Cybercubed is still around though, didn't known he wrote fanfics though
    #TeamRowlett (Amanda is the one whom created this magnificent image)
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change. ~T, Swift~


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | IMDB | Spotify | Youtube | Last.FM

  10. #5510
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Solidary Training
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Do I count as a classic? trolololol

    Hey guys! It's been forever and a day since I've been here! Glad to see we're still up to our usual speculative shenanigans! I honestly hadn't heard of the 3rd gen repercussions idea to bring May back in for a few rounds! That' really does get me giddy and excited! Seriously though, I had a look at the first two episodes from Japan, and they are completely OUTDOING themselves this time around. Who knows if character development is on their minds, but I smell huge potential with this series.

    Pikamaster: MIA
    Gengar: Greatest ADV mind in the sphere opinion
    LuciferIX: Legendary fanfiction connoisseur
    Cybercubed: Has too many posts than any one man should have
    Power Shot: We all need to read Dark Gems
    Gazmof: It's not like he made the thread or anything...
    Midnightmoon: Social media extroardinare of the ADV cause?

    *bows head in reverence* Lol I'm just conjecturing what I remember from the little time I spent here some years back. : )
    Last edited by lunarshadow; 21st October 2013 at 10:15 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

  11. #5511
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    Cybercubed is still around though, didn't known he wrote fanfics though
    Yeah, he wrote some pretty good fics back in the day. Namely "Two of a Kind". Good stuff. Nice and shippy.

    Quote Originally Posted by lunarshadow View Post
    Do I count as a classic? trolololol

    Hey guys! It's been forever and a day since I've been here! Glad to see we're still up to our usual speculative shenanigans! I honestly hadn't heard of the 3rd gen repercussions idea to bring May back in for a few rounds! That' really does get me giddy and excited! Seriously though, I had a look at the first two episodes from Japan, and they are completely OUTDOING themselves this time around. Who knows if character development is on their minds, but I smell huge potential with this series.

    Pikamaster: MIA
    Gengar: Greatest ADV mind in the sphere opinion
    LuciferIX: Legendary fanfiction connosoir
    Cybercubed: Has too many posts than anybody should have
    Power Shot: We all need to read Dark Gems
    Gazmof: It's not like he made the thread or anything...
    Midnightmoon: Social media extroardinare of the ADV cause?

    *bows head in reverence* Lol I'm just conjecturing what I remember from the little time I spent here some years back. : )
    I concur. The idea of bringing 3rd gen characters *cough*May*cough* back is exciting all on its own. As for the brief descriptions of those remarkable members... Good job. Nailed Cyber's right on the head XD. His intentions are good though.

    I haven't read Dark Gems yet. Is it an ADV fic? I just finished his "After Hoenn" fic last night and it was quite good. Working on Gazmof's "Good Love Charm". Shame it was never finished, by the looks of things...

    As for your story, Lunar, I'll dive into that once I finish up with Gazmof's.

    Last edited by ThatOneQuilava; 21st October 2013 at 8:20 AM.
    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  12. #5512
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunarshadow View Post
    Do I count as a classic? trolololol

    Hey guys! It's been forever and a day since I've been here! Glad to see we're still up to our usual speculative shenanigans! I honestly hadn't heard of the 3rd gen repercussions idea to bring May back in for a few rounds! That' really does get me giddy and excited! Seriously though, I had a look at the first two episodes from Japan, and they are completely OUTDOING themselves this time around. Who knows if character development is on their minds, but I smell huge potential with this series.

    Pikamaster: MIA
    Gengar: Greatest ADV mind in the sphere opinion
    LuciferIX: Legendary fanfiction connoisseur
    Cybercubed: Has too many posts than any one man should have
    Power Shot: We all need to read Dark Gems
    Gazmof: It's not like he made the thread or anything...
    Midnightmoon: Social media extroardinare of the ADV cause?

    *bows head in reverence* Lol I'm just conjecturing what I remember from the little time I spent here some years back. : )
    Oh God, yes I remember. He did use to write AS fics but because he has so many posts and his arguments are debatable nobody thinks him as a writer anymore. ahaha, yeah. I think he should go back to writing honestly.

    Waiiitttt, Social media extroardinare of ADV? Well I'm flattered but I don't understand though, why me of all people? just because I waste half my life here. lol

  13. #5513
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    ^ Midnight, you are the only one who regularly makes artwork, AMVs, and Fanfics for ADV. At the same time. Often while doing the same for other ships. And adding to the conversations of multiple threads. ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES.

    Need I say more? Seriously, give yourself some credit, girl. You're practically the queen bee of Advanceshipping right now.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  14. #5514
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^ Midnight, you are the only one who regularly makes artwork, AMVs, and Fanfics for ADV. At the same time. Often while doing the same for other ships. And adding to the conversations of multiple threads. ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES.

    Need I say more? Seriously, give yourself some credit, girl. You're practically the queen bee of Advanceshipping right now.
    Haha, I never thought about that. Makes me sound really busy doesn't it well I'm not really. xD I don't make AMV's anymore though, not until I get a better computer anyways. lol.

    Queen Bee, how cute.

  15. #5515
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Solidary Training
    Posts
    335

    Default

    lol at Queen Bee. But his flattery is not without merit. I just figured I'd stereotype all of the biggest names in ADV that I could think of on the top of my head. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

  16. #5516
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho united states
    Posts
    274

    Default

    If we're describing ourselves as bees, does that mean people who read/look/(other action word) at our stuff are greedy bears eating up our honey? Also it feels good to see some more people on this that usually aren't.

    One of these days we should have an, invite an online friend to Advanceshipping day. (Inviting them to Advanceshipping/ posting on this fourm.)

    Random thought by Seth. I like how when commenting/editing or other things it has the option to go advanced.
    Last edited by Sethern; 22nd October 2013 at 7:15 PM.
    Time for a new signature.

    I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

    Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

  17. #5517
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Haha, I never thought about that. Makes me sound really busy doesn't it well I'm not really. xD I don't make AMV's anymore though, not until I get a better computer anyways. lol.

    Queen Bee, how cute.
    Hahaha, figures. You do the most, but you're not busy. Meanwhile, lunar and I fluctuate on our update speeds like crazy, and are horribly busy. Somehow, that makes perfect sense =P

    Buzz buzz, milady xD

    Quote Originally Posted by lunarshadow View Post
    lol at Queen Bee. But his flattery is not without merit. I just figured I'd stereotype all of the biggest names in ADV that I could think of on the top of my head. :P
    Flattery? I'm just being realistic instead of self-depreciating. Seriously lunar, you of all people know how much work it is to do so much as write one big fic. And in that case, you forgot Blue Bongo/Chelvek, though his fics don't have as much actual shipping as the ones you mentioned, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    If we're describing ourselves as bees, does that mean people who read/look/(other action word) at our stuff are greedy bears eating up our honey? Also it feels good to see some more people on this that usually aren't.

    One of these days we should have an, invite an online friend to Advanceshipping day. (Inviting them to Advanceshipping/ posting on this fourm.)

    Random thought by Seth. I like how when commenting/editing or other things it has the option to go advanced.
    Metaphors are not meant to be taken that far, Seth xD And I agree. I should've done more with the thread when it was really active back in the day.

    Eh, most of my friends are either into the Metagame rather than anime or dislike shipping for whatever reason.

    Hahaha, what a pun there.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  18. #5518
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Bears? Bees? Sounds like home to me (hick from the sticks)! But yeah, I really should have signed up when the thread was seeing better days... Think of all the stuff I've missed out on... Ah well, take what you got, am I right? On a side note, this is my 100th post since registering. Figured I'd post it where it all began for me. Right. Here.

    Yay Advanceshipping!

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  19. #5519
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Buzz buzz, follow my orders my men. Let us gather hints for this ships, do not rest until they become canon.

    Joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    If we're describing ourselves as bees, does that mean people who read/look/(other action word) at our stuff are greedy bears eating up our honey? Also it feels good to see some more people on this that usually aren't.

    One of these days we should have an, invite an online friend to Advanceshipping day. (Inviting them to Advanceshipping/ posting on this fourm.)

    Random thought by Seth. I like how when commenting/editing or other things it has the option to go advanced.
    Nice idea but half my friends (who are writers of AS) are not into forums and stuff. They say they have enough things to do than keep up on what's happening in the forums.

  20. #5520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneQuilava View Post
    Bears? Bees? Sounds like home to me (hick from the sticks)! But yeah, I really should have signed up when the thread was seeing better days... Think of all the stuff I've missed out on... Ah well, take what you got, am I right? On a side note, this is my 100th post since registering. Figured I'd post it where it all began for me. Right. Here.

    Yay Advanceshipping!

    Who the hell said we can't enjoy the pairing now? You ever been over on ADVancers? It's pretty much our home, and, to my knowledge, no other ship has a website like it.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  21. #5521
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Who the hell said we can't enjoy the pairing now? You ever been over on ADVancers? It's pretty much our home, and, to my knowledge, no other ship has a website like it.
    Yeah, I'm on ADVancers too. Same username, minus the caps. It's a great site, for sure. Internet-home :3

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  22. #5522

    Default

    I'm almost positive this has been asked before, but
    How did you find AdvanceShipping?
    For me, when I was younger and the Advanced Generation was still airing, I only knew two things about Pokemon. 1) Pikachu is awesome and 2) The girl in the red and the boy with green hair are a couple. Later on I discovered shipping while flipping through Bulbapedia, and decided to become a NegaiShipper, because the first episode of the anime I really watched was BW001. I also decided to become a partial AdvanceShipper because I would have watched Pokemon as a kid during that point. However, I later discovered that NegaiShipping didn't really have any fanbase, and after reading Midnight's Reunion, I was sold.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  23. #5523
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    How did you find Advanceshipping?

    Truth be told, I don't even know. I think it was because I liked the dynamic that was going on between Ash and May. After awhile, I thought: "hey, they'd make a pretty good couple if Ash could pull his dense head out of his *****..." So, I went around and took a leisurely stroll around the internet and eventually stumbled onto some fics. After reading a few, I was pretty much hooked.

    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

  24. #5524
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho united states
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneQuilava View Post
    Bears? Bees? Sounds like home to me (hick from the sticks)! But yeah, I really should have signed up when the thread was seeing better days... Think of all the stuff I've missed out on... Ah well, take what you got, am I right? On a side note, this is my 100th post since registering. Figured I'd post it where it all began for me. Right. Here.

    Yay Advanceshipping!

    On a normal day quoting from something 5 or 6 posts backs would feel unheard of.

    1 congrats on post.
    2 I enjoy how you have the skill to post so frequently (I usually think it would be awkward to post after some things.)
    3 let's keep it up. Recently these last few days we've been rivaling/ exceeding other pairings in activity so good job.

    Question for everyone

    So I've noticed that fics currently under progress here are usually advanced. I thin more than anyone else and more than some combined.
    So I was wondering why do you think that is?


    My answer to that is. I think it's because we have some of the more outgoing members. I also think that even though this doesn't seem as popular, our members are quality, who can do a lot when they want to. Many of these fics that we've been writing are good, and creative. Since all the basis' have been done, this is a time for some
    Creative people.
    Time for a new signature.

    I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

    Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

  25. #5525
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    By now, Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    On a normal day quoting from something 5 or 6 posts backs would feel unheard of.

    1 congrats on post.
    2 I enjoy how you have the skill to post so frequently (I usually think it would be awkward to post after some things.)
    3 let's keep it up. Recently these last few days we've been rivaling/ exceeding other pairings in activity so good job.

    Question for everyone

    So I've noticed that fics currently under progress here are usually advanced. I thin more than anyone else and more than some combined.
    So I was wondering why do you think that is?


    My answer to that is. I think it's because we have some of the more outgoing members. I also think that even though this doesn't seem as popular, our members are quality, who can do a lot when they want to. Many of these fics that we've been writing are good, and creative. Since all the basis' have been done, this is a time for some
    Creative people.
    Thanks!

    Also, I think the reason why we're so productive is because we still have a bunch of people who are devoted to the cause. Now, I'm not saying that the other ships aren't, but this just goes to show how dedicated we really are. Our golden age is up, but we continue to support it. Why? Because we're proud of what we've accomplished as a community.

    This ship has been through a lot. Tough times, rough times. I think that because we pulled through said times, the community doesn't want all the hard work to go to waste.

    Obviously, that payed off. Look at our (rather ferocious) rivalry with Contestshipping. They are arguably more popular then us AND they almost wiped us off the face of the Earth.

    But they didn't, and I guess you can say that the tides have turned. They haven't posted anything in ages We stood tall for what we believe in and now, we don't want to see all that work wasted for naught.

    That's why I think we still have our presence. We're proud.



    Phew. That took a while.
    Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

    My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

    In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

    3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

Page 221 of 282 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •