Page 234 of 283 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 7051

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #5826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Before I get back to sleep, let me just share an artwork of mine to you guys



    Hope you guys like it.

    Here's the link to my artwork
    http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...-you-440433790
    and
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=42248824
    Wow it's so beautiful!! I mean I wish I could draw that well!
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 16th March 2014 at 4:30 PM.

  2. #5827
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho united states
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Let's see, what are my favorite episodes?

    Like many of you said, I enjoy all of those. Dang it! I can't think of any other episodes off the top of my head. But trust me, they're there.
    Time for a new signature.

    I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

    Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

  3. #5828
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    How about the Terracotta Ribbon episode? Home is Where the Start is, I believe it was called.

    Also, I liked the Wallace Cup arc. I found their interactions together cute.


  4. #5829
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In Canada (I wish...)
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    How about the Terracotta Ribbon episode? Home is Where the Start is, I believe it was called.

    Also, I liked the Wallace Cup arc. I found their interactions together cute.
    Once More With Reeling is the episode right after Ash won the Battle Frontier. Then Home is Where the Start Is episode, they cut the Terracotta Ribbon is half. I do too, the Wallace Cup arc. "Wait, do I know this Beautifly?" Oh Ash, no wonder how he still has the half of the ribbon...
    Last edited by SakuraLatias; 15th March 2014 at 11:21 PM.
    Under construction.

  5. #5830

    Default

    Ok new topic: Any new AdvanceShipping fan-fics you've found?

    I'd like to list mine since it's a lot, but I don't know how to post links.

  6. #5831
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    KALOS
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    This is a cute fic I like. Here.
    Also, I think I've been falling into Advanceshipping. Season 6 had lack of shipping hints, but in season 7 there's a lot of hints IMO. I guess I ship Ash and May now. I liked how in Advance Hysteria he went and saved May. It was pretty cute.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

  7. #5832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    This is a cute fic I like. Here.
    Also, I think I've been falling into Advanceshipping. Season 6 had lack of shipping hints, but in season 7 there's a lot of hints IMO. I guess I ship Ash and May now. I liked how in Advance Hysteria he went and saved May. It was pretty cute.
    Hello, Pokéshipper9000, welcome to the thread. And I read this fic once, and I thought it was beautiful.

  8. #5833
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Ok new topic: Any new AdvanceShipping fan-fics you've found?

    I'd like to list mine since it's a lot, but I don't know how to post links.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4264478/1/My-lone-hero

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8403124/1/Invisible-Hero

    The 2nd one was unfinished but it still features Pokemon while the 1st one doesn't have any Pokemon and instead, made this look like a typical Shounen anime.

    They both have the same concept and I like how dark Satoshi is in here. He's a silent, anti-social yet cool hero who rescued Haruka a lot of times. Kinda reminds me of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.

  9. #5834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4264478/1/My-lone-hero

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8403124/1/Invisible-Hero

    The 2nd one was unfinished but it still features Pokemon while the 1st one doesn't have any Pokemon and instead, made this look like a typical Shounen anime.

    They both have the same concept and I like how dark Satoshi is in here. He's a silent, anti-social yet cool hero who rescued Haruka a lot of times. Kinda reminds me of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.
    Nice ones, I've read them a lot, so they get my seal of approval.

  10. #5835
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    I like this one as well. Kinda bitter-sweet ending but still nice to see some plot-twists like these for once in a while.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7232575/1/Injuries

  11. #5836
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    KALOS
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I like this one as well. Kinda bitter-sweet ending but still nice to see some plot-twists like these for once in a while.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7232575/1/Injuries
    I liked that one. It contained a good read. Also, I've read the other ones you posted before and they are still an interesting read. Fanfiction basically is the home of advanceshipping fics, and they are such a great read. I wasted my free time reading all of these today, don't regret it.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

  12. #5837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I liked that one. It contained a good read. Also, I've read the other ones you posted before and they are still an interesting read. Fanfiction basically is the home of advanceshipping fics, and they are such a great read. I wasted my free time reading all of these today, don't regret it.
    I've read most of the ones without OCs, cause I hate OCs. And is there a couple AdvanceShipping fics you like the most? Cause mine are Two of a Kind, May's Crush, MC2, Pokémon Heroes Season 1+2, and a few others. I also liked that one.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 16th March 2014 at 10:00 PM.

  13. #5838
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7936638...ent-but-Deadly

    This one is also a favorite of mine but guess you guys probably know this already. Still it's pretty nice.

  14. #5839
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    KALOS
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    This one has got to be my favorite. It has a nice ring to it and a well put together story. You should check it out if you haven't done so yet.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

  15. #5840
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Any of you read PKM Rangers? It's one of my all time faves. Be prepared for a long read though.


  16. #5841

    Default

    Well I've read all of them, except for PKMR, and they're all great, I'll post mine eventually.

  17. #5842
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    419

    Default

    well since we are sharing fanfictions, how about I post my short stories to you guys.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7903073...her-we-Advance

    here are some of my favourite ones as well here are a few of them.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3116724...e-Me-Your-Love
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8270171...Water-Festival
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8831035...ristmas-Is-You

    well those are the three I really enjoyed.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  18. #5843
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Custom Christmas is a great one-shot if you're the type of person who prefers a quick read. I've got the link to my one shot in my signature if anyone's interested in that.

  19. #5844
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In Canada (I wish...)
    Posts
    168

    Default

    This is a "eh" question:
    What are your Top 10 Best episodes in this ship?

    I was originally going to do 10 best/worst episodes, but I don't think that there are 10 worst episodes in this ship.

    10 ---> 1

    10.) Battling the Enemy Within. I personally don't enjoy this episode mostly until Ash returns to normal. "If you keep talking like that, I'm going to blush." Oh May, what are we going to do with you? :3
    9.) A Ruin with a View Second episode in the AG series; May told Ash to wait, since May was going slow, without her bike.
    I'll add more this later.
    Under construction.

  20. #5845
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    I cant exactly list ten perse, but at the top of my mind, theres Terracotta, the episode where May catches her Bulbasaur, The Wallace Cup Arc, and the first episode of the battle frontier (Im terrible with episode names, cut me some slack).


  21. #5846
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In Canada (I wish...)
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    I cant exactly list ten perse, but at the top of my mind, theres Terracotta, the episode where May catches her Bulbasaur, The Wallace Cup Arc, and the first episode of the battle frontier (Im terrible with episode names, cut me some slack).
    Once More with Reeling, Grass Hysteria, Full Course Tag Battle to Strategy With a Smile, and which episode are you talking about? When they leave Pallet Town, then Ash get his Phanpy in the same episode?
    Under construction.

  22. #5847
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    KALOS
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    I personally think Grass Hysteria had the best hints. It basically showed that after their huge fight in the previous episode, Ash still cares about May and he's always there for her. I love how he swung at the right time to save her and took a grab of her hand. Super sweet. That was my favorite episode basing on Ash and May.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

  23. #5848
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In Canada (I wish...)
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I personally think Grass Hysteria had the best hints. It basically showed that after their huge fight in the previous episode, Ash still cares about May and he's always there for her. I love how he swung at the right time to save her and took a grab of her hand. Super sweet. That was my favorite episode basing on Ash and May.
    What about Cruisin' for a Losin' episode? After May's loss in Rubello Contest, Ash went to May with her Bulbasaur. "But whatever it is a Gym Battle or a Contest Battle, you and your Pokémon always have to be united. That's one thing as always gonna be the same." Oh Ash....
    Under construction.

  24. #5849
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Under a box with my Chimchar
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I personally think Grass Hysteria had the best hints. It basically showed that after their huge fight in the previous episode, Ash still cares about May and he's always there for her. I love how he swung at the right time to save her and took a grab of her hand. Super sweet. That was my favorite episode basing on Ash and May.
    I do agree with this. I also like Date Expectations because of the way Ash was willing to sacrifice time with her so she could realize her dream. People like Drew would just take advantage of her or hold her back. I don't mean to bash Contestshipping or anything, but Ash knows May and her feelings better than anyone else.

  25. #5850
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenblaze View Post
    I do agree with this. I also like Date Expectations because of the way Ash was willing to sacrifice time with her so she could realize her dream. People like Drew would just take advantage of her or hold her back. I don't mean to bash Contestshipping or anything, but Ash knows May and her feelings better than anyone else.
    This, although I'm more resentful towards Contestshipping.


Page 234 of 283 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •