Page 247 of 267 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by aquadrop13 View Post
    Yay Advanceshipping! <33

If they ever were to rob a bank (which is highly unlikely) I think May would definitely be the brains behind the operation, since Ash can be a bit rash at times. XD May could distract the bank tellers by talking to them and then Ash could sneak in through the back... paralyzing people with Pikachu. And then after all the chaos happens... they'd run outside and get away together on Ash's Charizard, May probably yelling at him for being too loud. Yeah :P
    Hahah, yeah, I can see them having a plan and all that, but then I can see Ash just winging it last minute! xD

Then May would just facepalm. xD
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! xD

advancers.proboards.com

So, if Ash and May were to rob a bank, what would they do/ how would they accomplish this???

Senario: Ash and May run into a bank, guns blazing. Ash yells for everyone to get down on the ground with their hands over their heads. May approaches the guy at the counter, but to everyone's surprise she walks right by him and points a gun at one of the near by hostages, telling them to slowly pull out their wallets and give her all the restaurant gift cards they have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    So, if Ash and May were to rob a bank, what would they do/ how would they accomplish this???

Senario: Ash and May run into a bank, guns blazing. Ash yells for everyone to get down on the ground with their hands over their heads. May approaches the guy at the counter, but to everyone's surprise she walks right by him and points a gun at one of the near by hostages, telling them to slowly pull out their wallets and give her all the restaurant gift cards they have.
    Honestly, I could just see this scenario happening. Everybody's going to be confused and confuzzled as they go around to each hostage and takes their gift cards.

And the most often used gift card is going to be Starbucks.

And May's gonna be so excited for her Starbies Run every day for every month and she posts to InstaPoke under #Swag

And then Ash gets nothing from Starbucks.

That heist was horrible, he'll think.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurareader FF View Post
    Honestly, I could just see this scenario happening. Everybody's going to be confused and confuzzled as they go around to each hostage and takes their gift cards.

And the most often used gift card is going to be Starbucks.

And May's gonna be so excited for her Starbies Run every day for every month and she posts to InstaPoke under #Swag

And then Ash gets nothing from Starbucks.

That heist was horrible, he'll think.
    Ash would then be like, next bank we're robbing I'm going alone.

Hahaha, I like that Gengar!! xD He probably would. I don't think he'd wanna see May go to jail if they ever got caught lmao

If May and Ash could do some form of art. What would they do?
    Hmmm.. Interesting question. Idk. I think Ash might get into scalping, and May would do pastels and paint!! xD

Idk, tbh, I don't see Ash as the artsy type!! xD
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! xD

advancers.proboards.com

it would be lol if they did opera

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Limit View Post
    Hmmm.. Interesting question. Idk. I think Ash might get into scalping, and May would do pastels and paint!! xD

Idk, tbh, I don't see Ash as the artsy type!! xD
    I feel May would be one to do photography. Since, she does contests enough to know the visual appeal of art and she has to photos of that appeal. Ash...can we say martial arts? xD But you know he could do something in designing logos and stuff or writing about his adventures. He could be a fanfiction writer

it would be lol if they did opera
    I'm pretty sure that opera is too mainstream for them and that they're going to do Glee.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

OMG YASSS GLEE!!!!!!!

Although idk if Ash could sing. xD

And yeah, I like the idea of Ash doing martial arts lmao!! xD That definitely suits him!!

Although wasn't there an episode where Ash drew a pokemon or something? So he might have art skills after all!!!

advancers.proboards.com

May would be offended. Contests are a form of art.

hAHA, Gengar, that's a good point!!! xD

Yeah, I can see that!!! xD

But yeah, they really are. I could see May trying to explain to Ash just how contests are like an artform. xD

Omg, like seriously, that would be amazing. And he doesn't realize it until he enters the contest himself.

advancers.proboards.com

You just can't capture the raw essence of contest. Photographs of it would be nice.

Just imagine the appeal round and just see her Ivysaur doing a Petal Dance and Razor Leaf Combo for a stunning display of beauty. She snaps a picture of it and uploads it to her Tumblr blog.

Ash, being a small hometown writer, sees this picture and starts interviewing her about her life. He then writes a story about it entitling, it Beauty of Maple and in there, he confesses his love to May.

DJAKNSDJKFN Okay. It seems unlikely, but hey a photographer and a writer makes an unstoppable duo.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

You just can't capture the raw essence of contest. Photographs of it would be nice.

Just imagine the appeal round and just see her Ivysaur doing a Petal Dance and Razor Leaf Combo for a stunning display of beauty. She snaps a picture of it and uploads it to her Tumblr blog.

Ash, being a small hometown writer, sees this picture and starts interviewing her about her life. He then writes a story about it entitling, it Beauty of Maple and in there, he confesses his love to May.

DJAKNSDJKFN Okay. It seems unlikely, but hey a photographer and a writer makes an unstoppable duo.
    This... this was beautiful!!! ;____;

Haha, you need to write this!!!

I definitely agree with you though!! Ash as a writer and May as a photographer would be an awesome duo!! Although I it's hard to see Ash as a rider tbh!! xD

advancers.proboards.com

I definitely agree with you though!! Ash as a writer and May as a photographer would be an awesome duo!! Although I it's hard to see Ash as a rider tbh!! xD
    he could be a photographer for a news paper, he and May begin discussing their passion for pictures

Why thank you ma'm. Just doing my job as an Advanceshipper. And I don't think I can write this story. I have two stories (one for another fandom and the other I'm planning on being over 50 chapters). So, it could be a side story, you just need to remind me about it later on.

he could be a photographer for a news paper, he and May begin discussing their passion for pictures
    Yes, yes he could. It could be like Spider-man except Pokeman and they have two photographers instead of one and they kiss in the rain. Like always.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Why thank you ma'm. Just doing my job as an Advanceshipper. And I don't think I can write this story. I have two stories (one for another fandom and the other I'm planning on being over 50 chapters). So, it could be a side story, you just need to remind me about it later on.

Yes, yes he could. It could be like Spider-man except Pokeman and they have two photographers instead of one and they kiss in the rain. Like always.
    we'll hang Ash upside down just for lols, it'll be great

I've always imagined May as a musician! Especially since she was shown to have a lovely singing voice. I think it would be great to see her play a variety of instruments, especially the piano, flute, or violin--something soft, but also lively and energetic, which I think really reflects her personality. I also think she'd make a great painter! Maybe working with watercolors?

As for Ash, I think he'd be a lot more hands on with his art work. I can imagine him doing some sort of work with sculpture, glass blowing, or metalwork. I think more traditional forms of art might not interest him all that much, tbh.

Now I'm just imagining this scenario in my mind where they're both talented artists featuring their work in a gallery, and cross paths for the first time. *daydreams* <3

Quote Originally Posted by S. Muffin View Post

I've always imagined May as a musician! Especially since she was shown to have a lovely singing voice. I think it would be great to see her play a variety of instruments, especially the piano, flute, or violin--something soft, but also lively and energetic, which I think really reflects her personality. I also think she'd make a great painter! Maybe working with watercolors?

As for Ash, I think he'd be a lot more hands on with his art work. I can imagine him doing some sort of work with sculpture, glass blowing, or metalwork. I think more traditional forms of art might not interest him all that much, tbh.

Now I'm just imagining this scenario in my mind where they're both talented artists featuring their work in a gallery, and cross paths for the first time. *daydreams* <3
    May with a violin makes a ton of sense to me for some reason, that or like a cello. and yeah Ash totally is the type to have a hobby that'll get his hands dirty.

Ash and May would totally do food art. I can picture it now:

Ash and may spend ages cooking and getting their culinary masterpieces to look right and then they just devour it all in under a minute.

May with a violin makes a ton of sense to me for some reason, that or like a cello. and yeah Ash totally is the type to have a hobby that'll get his hands dirty.
    Ohhh, the cello is another good option! I actually really like that a lot. And yes, I agree completely. I don't think anything else would be able to hold is attention for too long xD

But I think having different interests in art would just give them something else to bond over! They would have a lot to talk about and could each experience a new form of artistic expression through each other's art.

Now I'm also thinking of that scene from Ghost, where Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze are sitting together at the pottery wheel. I could totally see Ash and May doing that together! *swoons*

Quote Originally Posted by S. Muffin View Post
    Ohhh, the cello is another good option! I actually really like that a lot. And yes, I agree completely. I don't think anything else would be able to hold is attention for too long xD

But I think having different interests in art would just give them something else to bond over! They would have a lot to talk about and could each experience a new form of artistic expression through each other's art.

Now I'm also thinking of that scene from Ghost, where Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze are sitting together at the pottery wheel. I could totally see Ash and May doing that together! *swoons*
    it's be funny if they tried each others hobbies and Ash broke something and May was scared to try whatever Ash did xD

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post

Ash and may spend ages cooking and getting their culinary masterpieces to look right and then they just devour it all in under a minute.
    Or one of them (most likely May) spends hours making the perfect presentation of her culinary masterpiece while Ash takes pictures of it so they can always remember the food they ate.
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Or one of them (most likely May) spends hours making the perfect presentation of her culinary masterpiece while Ash takes pictures of it so they can always remember the food they ate.
    or like May puts that time into the project and then Ash eats it too quickly and May gets mad at him and chases him around with a knife Imeanwhat

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post

This is genius... Omg, give this guy a medal!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I can totally see this!!!

And omg, the cello definitely speaks to me!!! I can see May playing it!!! (I play the cello so yeah)!! xD

advancers.proboards.com

I dunno why cello makes so much sense to be but like I can picture it really well xD

If May's a celloist, like a classy girl she is, then wouldn't it make sense for Ash to contradict that and be like a guitarist in a rock band?
    Totally not referencing to one of my all time favorite movies
    Fanficition
    ~('u')~

~('u')~
    Join Today!

Page 247 of 267 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast