Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241
Results 6,001 to 6,013 of 6013

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    What if May went on a picnic with Ash? And Ash want to ask her to be his gf?
    She'd be thrilled at that, mostly cause Ash+food= happiness for her.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What made you become an AdvanceShipper?
    I became one because of the Wallace Cup arc, Two of a Kind, and so much more.
    Opinions About:

1.The Anime: DP = OS = AG > XY > BW
    2.The English Dub: 4Kids+Taj Productions (Seasons 1-5) = 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > Taj Productions (Seasons 9-10)
    3.The Games: XY = RS = HGSS = BW > DPP
    4.The Manga: RBY = GSC = RSE
    5.Pokémon: The Origin: Amazing: 9.5/10
    6.The Movies: DP = OS = AG > BW

I'm a proud Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Pokéshipper, Amourshipper, SapphirePearlShipper, ImageShipper, and PalletShipper.

My opinions are my opinions, so please respect them, and other peoples opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What made you become an AdvanceShipper?

I was made a Advanceshipper by the interactions of Ash and May. Also the episode Bitter and better
    Probably recently while watching AG over again. I forgot that there were interactions between them because I was young last time I watched it. I noticed about a month ago that they do have interactions and there are hints that May/Ash likes each other.

✿Multishipper|Misty&May Fan|RedxHilda|Corsola✿
    Opinions on characters: Girls: Misty & May>Dawn>Serena>Bonnie>Iris Boys (OS): Ash>James&Brock>Clemont>Tracey>Max>Cilan
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont
    Credit Astral Shadow

[QUOTE=What made you become an AdvanceShipper?

I was made a Advanceshipper by the interactions of Ash and May. Also the episode Bitter and better[/QUOTE]

Honestly, it didn't take much for me to become one. May was huge breath of fresh air from the rather cranky character that was Misty. Then I noticed the student/teacher relationship between them and believed they would get along a lot better in a relationship than Ash would with Misty.
    Check out my fanfiction.net account here! https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5219249/FanaticLAguy06

How I got into Advanceshipping?

Well I really don't remember the most. I just remember that I really liked May as a character. And somehow always supported the shipping. And even before I got real big into shipping, I was always into it. So I guess it was just natural for me to become an Advanceshipper.

So how's everyone doing?
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Here's a new topic:Which couple from another show/game/movie does Ash and May resemble most? And state reasons how they are similar.
    Opinions About:

2.The English Dub: 4Kids+Taj Productions (Seasons 1-5) = 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > Taj Productions (Seasons 9-10)

I'm a proud Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Pokéshipper, Amourshipper, SapphirePearlShipper, ImageShipper, and PalletShipper.

My opinions are my opinions, so please respect them, and other peoples opinions.

Which couple from another show/game/movie does Ash and May resemble most? And state reasons how they are similar.
    Gee, I don't know this is hard.. I would try to say, since the two get along fairly well and rarely argue. (They do argue but not as much)
    But Zoey and Chase from Zoey101? Chase was pretty clumsy and ditzy like May, and Zoey was more of the better student, and competitive like Ash. And they were bestfriends, didn't fight much, were alike. So, it's a slight edge but I think that's similar to them

Opinions on characters: Girls: Misty & May>Dawn>Serena>Bonnie>Iris Boys (OS): Ash>James&Brock>Clemont>Tracey>Max>Cilan
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont
    Credit Astral Shadow

To answer my own question, I think Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy X is similar, Ash is like Tidus, athletic, friendly, impatient at times and caring for their female counterparts. May and Yuna are similar because they want to do what's right, they have fathers who are respected throughout world, they are compassionate and kindhearted to everyone, there are minor differences, but I think the comparison works fine.
    Opinions About:

That's cool!
    What songs do you believe to fit Ash x May?

Supported Ships:
    Credit Astral Shadow

That's cool!
    Together we will make promise.

I'm thinking Suteki da ne by Nobuo Uematsu. It is such a beautiful song that fits Ash and May well! It's a Japanese song, but the English lyrics fit them well. Lastly, this song is from a game called Final Fantasy X, I found much of the romance in the game fit Ash and May well!
    Opinions About:

Songs...songs...songs...nope couldn't think of any. I tied but, couldn't find any with their specific specifications.

So here's a question.

If someone were to get Ash and May together, who would it be?

Me personally, I feel as if Max would be the one to do it. He really liked Ash, and he probably would realize they like eachother. I would assume he'd think it would be a good idea for them to be together.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    Songs...songs...songs...nope couldn't think of any. I tied but, couldn't find any with their specific specifications.

So here's a question.

If someone were to get Ash and May together, who would it be?
    I'm thinking Dawn because there isn't any bad blood between the three. Also Dawn just fits right, like she could tell Ash "May looks pretty today doesn't she?", and Ash would think that's true, then possibly blush! Then Brock is a good choice, after all, he's not just a Pokémon doctor, he's a love doctor, but seriously he seems better at getting people together, than getting himself a girlfriend.
    Opinions About:

I could see Max doing it. He knows the two the most, they both know him the most, or it's gotta be Brock. I'm thinking of someone in the AG group. That would work out.

Supported Ships:
    Credit Astral Shadow

Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241