Page 251 of 267 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

what do you think will be Ash's reaction to seeing May again in XY for a Hoenn arc?

Ash would definitely be shocked!! Oooh, especially if she's wearing the new outfit in the remakes (if of course, he grew up lol). There was this one cute pic where it has May showing off, and then Ash blushes!! X)

It's so cute!! <3
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! xD

advancers.proboards.com

Quote Originally Posted by chrzd View Post
    I found this picture in facebook.
    Attachment 12860
    Here is the link of the full sized image with the artist's url attached. It's hard to find it with him posted it because he doesn't lurk around any major art sites that I'm aware of. (I posted the image on his behalf but the artwork should link to his account.)

http://little-missmidnight.tumblr.co...made-by-a-good

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Here is the link of the full sized image with the artist's url attached. It's hard to find it with him posted it because he doesn't lurk around any major art sites that I'm aware of. (I posted the image on his behalf but the artwork should link to his account.)

http://little-missmidnight.tumblr.co...made-by-a-good
    Thanks for showing this! ^_^

The artwork looks like a screenshot from the show. Love how the artist drew May (pun not intentional I swear) with her ORAS outfit so well. And both Ash and May look happy, and the artist, actually remembered Pikachu! All around this is a very good finding.

Quote Originally Posted by chrzd View Post
    I found this picture in facebook.
    Attachment 12860
    Wow, that's really good, it almost looks official. I can't wait to see what many of these great artists bring to the table later on.
    Ash and May look perfect next to each other in this one

Here's a quick question
    If May does return, what would Ash and May need to do in order to rekindle any feelings they might've had for each other back then?
    Last edited by Tiffany; 26th June 2014 at 4:36 AM.
    Check out my YouTube channel and make sure to like and subscribe while you're there
    http://www.youtube.com/GalacticJerry

If May does return, what would Ash and May need to do in order to rekindle any feelings they might've had for each other back then?
    We will definitely need a few episodes where they travel together, or get lost with each other. Then they can go with all the "just like the good ol' days" jazz, and hopefully rekindle what they had before.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Delux

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lugia View Post
    Here's a quick question
    I'd say that'd just do what they did before they went their separate paths. Meaning that they'd do normal things to get their memories of the good old days (AG) back, well this is mostly for Ash, but still. They'd also have a battle of course, and a meal at a buffet (which kicks them out for cleaning them out XD), take walks, so not many exciting new things.

Found a pretty good Advance fic that is in an AU that's still pretty close to canon right here. And since its summer its updating frequently

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Something that I made while I was out of this website:

Spoiler:- :

Also, here are two fanfics that a friend of mine wrote. If you like them, you can leave a review and favorite them.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6902675...-Unova-Journey
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4585261...Rise-of-Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post

Also, here are two fanfics that a friend of mine wrote. If you like them, you can leave a review and favorite them.

Wow, I can see your shading has really improved. Keep it up. Its nice to see new AS fanart around here.

This is awesome! Now I wish this actually happens in the series, Lol. I love your AshxMay artworks, please keep it up! The fanfics are also interesting. Thanks for these fanfics and the lovely fanart. ^_^
    ADVANCESHIPPING WEEK: Celebrating the hype for my Pokemon OTP while also hyping for the upcoming ORAS game

Watched the manaphy movie recently, I really loved all the hints, my favorite being when he SPOILER: risked his life to save May and pikachu.

Watched destiny deoxys as a double feature, When May asked Ash not to start a fight, it sounded a lot like how a girlfriend would talk to her boyfriend.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Watched the manaphy movie recently, I really loved all the hints, my favorite being when he SPOILER: risked his life to save May and pikachu.

Watched destiny deoxys as a double feature, When May asked Ash not to start a fight, it sounded a lot like how a girlfriend would talk to her boyfriend.
    Yeah! many advance movies <3 and i think that we had another hint on the deoxys one, when Ash is losing in the double battle with tory, that wasn't helping at all, May start to get Mad and then she started to scream "C'mon! do something!"she was screaming that to tory, she didn't want Ash to lose

well, i'm back guys ^^
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Yeah! many advance movies <3 and i think that we had another hint on the deoxys one, when Ash is losing in the double battle with tory, that wasn't helping at all, May start to get Mad and then she started to scream "C'mon! do something!"she was screaming that to tory, she didn't want Ash to lose

well, i'm back guys ^^
    I don't think she ever wants Ash to lose! Even in the gym battle between Ash and her dad, she was conflicted...I don't know, for me personally, I think May is the most concerned out of any character in Ash's battles, which is cute since she does see Ash as her mentor or something.

I hope you guys like both versions:

Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

Dude! I don't like them.... I LOVE 'EM!! As always, you have great talent. I like both versions and the background just somehow fits them quite well.
    ADVANCESHIPPING WEEK: Celebrating the hype for my Pokemon OTP while also hyping for the upcoming ORAS game

Cute fanart that was shown above. I'm already seeing ADV art in her new ORAS outfit! Such a cute couple <3
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Delux

AWWWWWWW, BOTH ARE AMAZING, i love your AS art
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Nicely done as always! I really like seeing the new SatoHaru artworks with May's new ORAS outfit and Ash's XY outfit! The artstyle, background, everything about these works are so good, keep it up!

I just made some outline compilations of my SatoHaru artworks.

Warning: Contains SatoSere artworks as well. If you're not a fan of that shipping then do not proceed. But if you're still willing to go then yeah, proceed at your own risk or whatever.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=44493403

Don't mind if i can join us?? Satoharu was the 1st ship i've supported heavily.

Breaking news!! Looks like KAORI recovered mostly from her spasmodic dysphonia!! She will return to voice acting!!

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/1922

Now that she returns to the seiyuu world, the chances of Haruka returning for ORAS promotion are higher. With this news, what hints do you expect if Haruka makes her cameo

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post

Breaking news!! Looks like KAORI recovered mostly from her spasmodic dysphonia!! She will return to voice acting!!

Now that she returns to the seiyuu world, the chances of Haruka returning for ORAS promotion are higher. With this news, what hints do you expect if Haruka makes her cameo
    Hiya! Tell us how you came to support this shipping.

Really? This is awesome! I hope she's alright enough to return for a May cameo.

But, she's not back full-time. I hope she shows the ribbon to Ash again so we can see flashbacks to AG and DP with them together, a jealously hint from somebody, and even more!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Hiya! Tell us how you came to support this shipping.

Really? This is awesome! I hope she's alright enough to return for a May cameo.

But, she's not back full-time. I hope she shows the ribbon to Ash again so we can see flashbacks to AG and DP with them together, a jealously hint from somebody, and even more!
    xDDDD I've came in the most harsh and rebellious way to support this ship. It was after Jouto ended in my country in 2004. At first it was Haruka was less harsh with Satoshi and for me being the rebellious one in my school (everyone was Pokeshipper in that time, even my best friend, so, i became an advancer at first only to make wars, i didn't realize that I would support this ship more passionately and less for a joke). Later the bickerin' episode (that against Oscar vs Andre) strenghten my passion for this shipping in that time xDD After a short hiatus i've returned with the Manaphy movie

Pretty much i'm right now a Sato multishipper, so, i've decided to come back in full fledge to the advance & pearl aside from my expectations for the amour thing.

This made my day! Thank you for delivering this! I sure hope Ash and May gets a dramatic reunion if she does comes back. I wonder if Ash will bring up the teddiursa doll that he kept alongside his valuable trophies and awards as well as their well kept terracotta ribbon? That would really be nice to see.

Well, I gotta say, this made me happy and excited. I sure hope she does comes back as Haruka in AnipokeXY. It would really be nice if Haruka and Satoshi bring out their half ribbons and maybe put them together like what they did back in DP arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    This made my day! Thank you for delivering this! I sure hope Ash and May gets a dramatic reunion if she does comes back. I wonder if Ash will bring up the teddiursa doll that he kept alongside his valuable trophies and awards as well as their well kept terracotta ribbon? That would really be nice to see.
    I think I'm going to cry. I'm so happy right now you have no idea.

Page 251 of 267 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast