Page 253 of 267 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 6652

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Let's keep this thread alive, what song reminds you of advanceshipping and why?

I'll also leave this sketch of mine here:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 11th August 2014 at 3:01 PM.

Cute fanart ^^

what song reminds you of advanceshipping and why?

Well, i can say that B team is the song that reminds me of AdvanceShipping, call me maybe too
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Cute fanart ^^

what song reminds you of advanceshipping and why?

Well, i can say that B team is the song that reminds me of AdvanceShipping, call me maybe too
    Thanks!

And the song that reminds me of SatoHaru is Melodies of Life by Emiko Shiratori. The song is about going togther on an adventure until you part ways and hoping to see each other someday.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNOJpN_qOQ

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Thanks!

And the song that reminds me of SatoHaru is Melodies of Life by Emiko Shiratori. The song is about going togther on an adventure until you part ways and hoping to see each other someday.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNOJpN_qOQ
    Yeah! this song screams AdvanceShipping, it's beautiful!
    The World is mine ♥

can't let this thread get too quiet! What do you think would happen if May did a longer cameo? What would you like to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedShipper View Post
    can't let this thread get too quiet! What do you think would happen if May did a longer cameo? What would you like to happen?
    Since ORAS is coming, I'd like them to travel together again, both in Kalos and back at Hoenn.

Hey guys! Since I stumbled upon this thread, mind if I join in?

I'm mainly an Amourshipper, but back then, I was an Advanceshipper. This ship is one of my favorite ships in all of Pokemon shippings. After watching The Bicker The Better episode, I thought that Satoshi and Haruka would end up together, but I was still a child back then, not realizing how dense Satoshi is.

Anyway...

what song reminds you of advanceshipping, and why.?

Amazing by Janelle. It was used in an AMV of advanceshipping created by someone on Youtube whose name I forgot. I almost cried when watching that AMV. It. Was. Just. So. BEAUTIFUL (sniff). But sadly, the user was banned, along with the AMV, so yeah..

What do you think would happen if May did a longer cameo? What would you like to happen?

Well, if she stayed with Satoshi longer, Haruka could display her eating habit similar to Satoshi's to the group without being embarrassed. Then the blonde siblings would say something like "Wow. You and Satoshi have something in common". That comment would make Serena jealous of Haruka, seeing that they have the something in common, while she and Satoshi don't even have one.

BTW, cute fanart asuna07neros . Wish I could draw like that.
    Last edited by matthew11; 13th August 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Hey guys! Since I stumbled upon this thread, mind if I join in?

I'm mainly an Amourshipper, but back then, I was an Advanceshipper. This ship is one of my favorite ships in all of Pokemon ships. After watching The Bicker The Better episode, I thought that Satoshi and Haruka would end up together, but I was still a child back then, not realizing how dense Satoshi is.

Anyway...

what song reminds you of advanceshipping, and why.?

Amazing by Janelle. It was used in an AMV of advanceshipping created by someone on Youtube whose name I forgot. I almost cried when watching that AMV. It. Was. Just. So. BEAUTIFUL (sniff). But sadly, the user was banned, along with the AMV, so yeah..

What do you think would happen if May did a longer cameo? What would you like to happen?

Well, if she stayed with Satoshi longer, Haruka could display her eating habit similar to Satoshi's to the group without being embarrassed. Then the blonde siblings would say something like "Wow. You and Satoshi have something in common". That comment would make Serena jealous of Haruka, seeing that they have the something in common, while she and Satoshi don't even have one.
    Welcome and thank you for the compliment.

Anyway new art that I made:

Spoiler:- artwork:
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th August 2014 at 7:13 PM.

You're always welcome

Anyway, this thread is awfully quiet. Might as well start a topic.

In what point in the XY series do you want Haruka to make an appearance?

For me, I would want her to appear before the Team Flare Arc starts, and exit after the defeat of Team Flare. It is rare to see the previous gen's main girl battling against the latest gen's evil org alongside her former traveling companion.
    Last edited by matthew11; 13th August 2014 at 7:36 PM.

Great art as usual, I wish I had a tenth of that talent

In what point in the XY series do you want Haruka to make an appearance?t
    I would want her to appear after the fifth gym, since not much usually happens at that point, and ORAS would still be fresh, and Ash's team would not be too under/overpowered yet.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Same as phanpycross.

I don't mean to ask another question so soon, but this is something that I was genuinely wondering:
    If she is to make a cameo, what would cause May to travel to Kalos and meet the X/Y group?

No contests, I don't believe. And it'd be unusual for a past companion/friend to show up just to say "hello". Usually there's a bigger reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    If she is to make a cameo, what would cause May to travel to Kalos and meet the X/Y group?

No contests, I don't believe. And it'd be unusual for a past companion/friend to show up just to say "hello". Usually there's a bigger reason.
    Heh, whether you like it or not, it seems inevitable that contest will be her reason if ever she travels with Satoshi in Kalos. ORAS will be introducing contest again and we all know how it links up with the anime. I honestly don't mind contest for her reason to be in Kalos as long as she's with Satoshi. Other than the contest, I don't see any other reason why she would suddenly pop out in Kalos, unless she do have feelings for Satoshi and decides to find him just to confess. :P

Let's keep things up
    How do you picture Satoshi and Haruka's date in Kalos?

I think that would be hard to see that, but i believe that the relationship between Ash and May would become stronger

I don't know, but i would love to see her in november, ORAS Month

To stay with Ash, i believe

How do you picture Satoshi and Haruka's date in Kalos?
    I can only see food in their date, they would talk and eat some cakes on a cafe in kalos

Guys! remember that this is a AdvanceShipping thread, not a May/Haruka thread, let focus more in AdvanceShipping and less in May's possible cameo
    The World is mine ♥

Thanks for sharing this song, I now know what to do on my next SatoHaru artwork. This is really nice and lovely, dedicated for advanceshipping. If possible, I may do an AMV using this song and some of my SatoHaru artworks.

[B]
    I can only see food in their date, they would talk and eat some cakes on a cafe in kalos
    Ha, looks like you and I have the same situation in mind.

Anyway, I just can't stop making more fanart so yeah, here ya go:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

Awesome artwork as always i loved it :3
    The World is mine ♥

Here's a quick question for you guys:
    Since the next movie will feature Groudon and Kyogre, do you think there's a chance that May could possibly be in that movie as well (it would certainty help promote ORAS even more after its release), if so, what type of role do you think Ash and May would share? Another Advanceshippy movie perhaps

And yes I agree, let's do our best to keep this thread alive and active
    Check out my YouTube channel and make sure to like and subscribe while you're there
    http://www.youtube.com/GalacticJerry

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lugia View Post
    Since the next movie will feature Groudon and Kyogre, do you think there's a chance that May could possibly be in that movie as well (it would certainty help promote ORAS even more after its release), if so, what type of role do you think Ash and May would share? Another Advanceshippy movie perhaps

Wait, is it confirmed that Groudon and Kyogre will be the main legendaries in the next movie? I was kinda expecting Zygarde but hey, I think it's far better.

Anywho, If that would be the case then I'd like to see another situation similar to the Temple of the sea movie. Satoshi and Haruka are the main star of the movie again. (Would be great if Manaphy comes back to see his Papa and Mama together once more)

When did this leaked? Is it even confirmed? Anyway, I do like the idea of them making a movie featuring Groudon and Kyogre next since these legendaries don't have a movie yet. But why would Groudon and Kyogre be in Kalos in the first place?.

For the question, I think Haruka would have a slight to no chance appearing in the movie as a main character. But if she did, similar to asuna's, the temple of the sea moments. Honestly, I haven't watched that movie yet, so I don't really know what happened in that story. But I've heard there were advanceshippy moments. I might watch the movie when I have time

Wait, is it confirmed that Groudon and Kyogre will be the main legendaries in the next movie? I was kinda expecting Zygarde but hey, I think it's far better.

Anywho, If that would be the case then I'd like to see another situation similar to the Temple of the sea movie. Satoshi and Haruka are the main star of the movie again. (Would be great if Manaphy comes back to see his Papa and Mama together once more)
    If Manaphy would happen to appear in the movie, what would it be it's purpose for being there?

FF.net

It's hard to see May in the movie, she's not a main character anymore, well, but i would love to see moments similar to the 9th movie

haven't watched that movie yet, so I don't really know what happened in that story. But I've heard there were advanceshippy moments. I might watch the movie when I have time
    You should many Advanceshippy moments ^o^
    The World is mine ♥

I don't think so, none of the other girls appeared in a movie after their series ended, so why should May? But if that were to happen, I'd want it to be a mix of M09 and M13 (for action), with a touch of M03 for emotional effect as the recent ones haven't really been emotional IMO.

It has been confirmed by Corocoro that it's the case.

May being the main star again? I don't think that'd be likely seeing that she already got her time in AG IMO, after all if anyone will be the main character, it'd obviously be Ash. Also, if May were to return in an ORAS arc in November and the movie is out in Summer 2015, it'll be too late IMO.

When did this leaked? Is it even confirmed? Anyway, I do like the idea of them making a movie featuring Groudon and Kyogre next since these legendaries don't have a movie yet. But why would Groudon and Kyogre be in Kalos in the first place?.
    It leaked around the start of the month. So do I.

For the question, I think Haruka would have a slight to no chance appearing in the movie as a main character. But if she did, similar to asuna's, the temple of the sea moments. Honestly, I haven't watched that movie yet, so I don't really know what happened in that story. But I've heard there were advanceshippy moments. I might watch the movie when I have time.
    Agreed completely on that. I certainly hope that is the case, maybe another sea capsule scene at the end, if so, I'd have liked a newer style of hints, I don't want it to be M09 2.0 XY Edition. You really should see that movie if you haven't, it's a good movie on it's own and the shipping hints make it even better.

Sorry if I'm being too negative here, but it's just how I feel about this whole thing.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 16th August 2014 at 3:03 PM.

If Manaphy would happen to appear in the movie, what would it be it's purpose for being there?
    Just sayin'. Not really expecting him to come back just for the heck of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Sorry if I'm being too negative here, but it's just how I feel about this whole thing.
    Heh, since when did I see any positive comment from you in the 1st place anyway?

In any case if we continue this, we may have the same current case of amour thread So, I'll change the topic. Aside from maybe the M09 movie and the Bicker the better hints, What other hints do you really like and enjoyed the most?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    That's ok. A little criticism/negativity wouldn't really hurt at all. Afterall, I am a pessimist (well, sometimes).

Aside from maybe the M09 movie and the Bicker the better hints, What other hints do you really like and enjoyed the most?
    I don't know what episode is this, but I liked the hint where Satoshi saved Haruka from getting trampled by the Donphans. And when the ship to somewhere (where Haruka's next contest will be) had made it's last call, Satoshi says to her that he will take care of her brother until he, Takeshi, and Masato arrives in the next city, showing concern to her goal becomg a Top Coordinator.
    Last edited by matthew11; 16th August 2014 at 3:43 PM.

FF.net

Heh, since when did I see any positive comment from you in the 1st place anyway?
    Calm down guys, everyone has your opinion! remember that we're all together for advanceshipping, so don't start a fight

What other hints do you really like and enjoyed the most?

Yeah, finally a different topic! i was sick of everyone talking abour may's possible return

well, i really enjoyed the Date Expectations hints, many cute hints *w*
    The World is mine ♥

I suppose I should respond to my own question to remian on topic. I really like grass hysteria where he did his best to save Haruka. I also like how Masato said that he likes seeing his nee-chan with Satoshi in the original Jap dub at the end of their journey together.

In any case if we continue this, we may have the same current case of amour thread So, I'll change the topic. Aside from maybe the M09 movie and the Bicker the better hints, What other hints do you really like and enjoyed the most?
    How funny...

That's a touch one, the ones where Ash and May are in that island with the Donphan was a good one. Especially the ones where Ash saves May near the start of the episodes, and when he reassures her that she will get her 5th ribbon and he will find Max and Brock, such a great and overlooked episode IMO.

Calm down guys, everyone has your opinion! remember that we're all together for advanceshipping, so don't start a fight

What other hints do you really like and enjoyed the most?

Yeah, finally a different topic! i was sick of everyone talking abour may's possible return

well, i really enjoyed the Date Expectations hints, many cute hints *w*
    I'll stop with my negativity for now

As am I, there's not much to discuss about her return as it's too one-sided of a topic (everyone will forget about Ash).

Agreed completely. But the ones in Let's the show on the road was good, especially the one where May turns to the camera and says "YES!!", in response to being able to travel with Ash.

Page 253 of 267 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast