Page 254 of 269 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    I don't know what episode is this, but I liked the hint where Satoshi saved Haruka from getting trampled by the Donphans. And when the ship to somewhere (where Haruka's next contest will be) had made it's last call, Satoshi says to her that he will take care of her brother until he, Takeshi, and Masato arrives in the next city, showing concern to her goal becomg a Top Coordinator.
    Date Expectations is the name of the episode!
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Jeez, I just came back expecting a lot of good things in this thread and yet I'm seeing a some negative feedbacks.

Guys, I know that we shouldn't expect too much but this is a thread to support AshxMay so what's so bad about having ideas of potential hints? We all know that the probablilties are low but that does not mean that we should just brush off all the potential things that we can think about for the ship.

Anyway I'll stop here and I see a lot of good things to talk about.

1st @asuna07neros, Great work as always! You really bring advanceshipping more life with your artworks.

2nd, What song reminds you of advanceshipping?
    Oh boy, let's see, Eyes on me By Faye wong? It's from Final Fantasy VIII. I know the lyrics may not much relate to the ship but for some reason, it does remind me of advanceshipping.

Since the next movie will feature Groudon and Kyogre, do you think there's a chance that May could possibly be in that movie as well (it would certainty help promote ORAS even more after its release), if so, what type of role do you think Ash and May would share? Another Advanceshippy movie perhaps
    I do hope she does reunite with Ash even if it's just in this movie. They can always break traditions and maybe use the upcoming movie as an excuse to re-introduce her again. Hopefully we see Ash and May get separated from the rest again and from there, any potential hints are always welcome.

What other hints do you really like and enjoyed the most?
    I think everyone have mentioned most of my favorite hints. another thing that I like is when May decided to cheer for Ash instead of his dad and she blushed then said, "I want dad to win but I don't want Ash to lose."

I also like this one, lol
    Harley Rides Again
    James says to Ash that they were helping his girl (May) in the Contest.

BTW, can someone specify which episodes in DP that May came back? I don't really want to watch all the DP arc, I just want to watch the episodes with May.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 16th August 2014 at 4:07 PM.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Calm down guys, everyone has your opinion! remember that we're all together for advanceshipping, so don't start a fight

Yeah, finally a different topic! i was sick of everyone talking abour may's possible return

well, i really enjoyed the Date Expectations hints, many cute hints *w*
    THe bicker the better were pretty fun, and there is a great one in at least every AG movie.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    BTW, can someone specify which episodes in DP that May came back? I don't really want to watch all the DP arc, I just want to watch the episodes with May.
    If I may recall, it was episode 75 to 79.

Date Expectations is the name of the episode!
    Correct on that, that episode very good in terms of hints.

Jeez, I just came back expecting a lot of good things in this thread and yet I'm seeing a some negative feedbacks.

Guys, I know that we shouldn't expect too much but this is a thread to support AshxMay so what's so bad about having ideas of potential hints? We all know that the probablilties are low but that does not mean that we should just brush off all the potential things that we can think about for the ship.
    wow seems like everyone hates me already.

Having ideas isn't a bad thing, but it's just I don't want to set myself up for disappointment when things don't go the way we'd like. Is that hard to understand? I know that, but it feels hard not to be pessimistic.

I also like this one, lol
    Harley Rides Again
    James says to Ash that they were helping his girl (May) in the Contest.
    I think that hint, while funny, might be a dub added hint IMO. Not saying it is, but could be.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    THe bicker the better were pretty fun, and there is a great one in at least every AG movie.
    We had a hint or two in M06, M07, M08, and M09. If we factor in the fact that Ash wanted to dance at the ceremony in M08, wouldnt that suggest he wanted to dance with May? How I wish that did happen for real. Then in M06 we see May looking down at Ash, Max, and Jirachi so it can be assumed she's worried for all of them, then M07 we saw May holding Ash back from attacking Tory which was both funny and cute. So every AG movie got a hint, not just M09.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Correct on that, that episode very good in terms of hints.

Having ideas isn't a bad thing, but it's just I don't want to set myself up for disappointment when things don't go the way we'd like. Is that hard to understand? I know that, but it feels hard not to be pessimistic.

I think that hint, while funny, might be a dub added hint IMO. Not saying it is, but could be.

We had a hint or two in M06, M07, M08, and M09. If we factor in the fact that Ash wanted to dance at the ceremony in M08, wouldnt that suggest he wanted to dance with May? How I wish that did happen for real. Then in M06 we see May looking down at Ash, Max, and Jirachi so it can be assumed she's worried for all of them, then M07 we saw May holding Ash back from attacking Tory which was both funny and cute. So every AG movie got a hint, not just M09.
    LOL, I thought m9 as a whole was a big flag to advanceshipping.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Not necessarily.

I too don't see anything wrong with being pessimistic and I understand that you don't want to be disappointed. But if you really can't help it, just keep it to yourself. 1) you're not contributing to the thread, 2) You'll just end up dissapointing other shippers. Don't rub it off on other people and 3) Yeah, you might end up being hated. I'll say this again, If you're feeling negative or you feel like you do not like the idea for the shipping, keep it to yourself but if you can't shut it, maybe discuss it somewhere else.

I know that it may only be an english dub but still nice to hear IMO.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Not necessarily.

I too don't see anything wrong with being pessimistic and I understand that you don't want to be disappointed. But if you really can't help it, just keep it to yourself. 1) you're not contributing to the thread, 2) You'll just end up dissapointing other shippers. Don't rub it off on other people and 3) Yeah, you might end up being hated. I'll say this again, If you're feeling negative or you feel like you do not like the idea for the shipping, keep it to yourself but if you can't shut it, maybe discuss it somewhere else.
    Ignore him.

Anyway, Have this been asked before? But just in case, If you were to give Advanceshipping a different name, what would it be and why?

I'm so happy that this is really actived right now
    There's another hint in the 7th movie, when Ash was losing because tory didn't know how to battle, May was really angry, she started to scream to tory do something, she hates to see Ash losing :P

If you were to give Advanceshipping a different name, what would it be and why?

I love the name AdvanceShipping, but RibbonShipping would be good too
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Ignore him.

Anyway, Have this been asked before? But just in case, If you were to give Advanceshipping a different name, what would it be and why?
    interesting how you want to shut anyone with different ideas up

I don't think I'd give a new name to the shipping. It's perfect as it is, nothing left to change it. So yeah, I'm satisfied with the name. RibbonShipping sounds interesting, but it's kinda locked to one hint and the ribbon was the last hint in AG (or the 9th movie if you'd say that), so that's how I feel.

Before I post some of my stuffs again, I'm just gonna share some few stuffs from Pixiv:

A mini comic and base on it, Haruka (May) just arrived at the Kalos region and was excited to see Satoshi (Ash) again (Don't ask why because I'm not sure either :P ). While looking for him, she met Limone (Meyer) on the way and told him that she's on her way to meet up with Satoshi. Limone gave her a Mega-stone for Bursyamo (Blaziken) (Again, don't ask me why). She was reluctant to accept it but she did in the end. Before leaving, Limone told Haruka (not quite sure about this one) to say hi to Satoshi and Serena. Haruka got worried when he mentioned "Serena" (Again, don't ask why because I'm not sure about it either). When Limone left, Haruka immediately ran off to the Prism tower to catch up with Satoshi.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43957645
    Just made a few edits here for the Japanese names for those not in the know.

But nice mini comic you found, the art style is good, the premise is cute, and it's an AdvanceShipping mini comic, of course it's gonna be good.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; 16th August 2014 at 5:28 PM.

Before I post some of my stuffs again, I'm just gonna share some few stuffs from Pixiv:

A mini comic and base on it, Haruka just arrived at the Kalos region and was excited to see Satoshi again (Don't ask why because I'm not sure either :P ). While looking for him, she met Limone on the way and told him that she's on her way to meet up with Satoshi. Limone gave her a Mega-stone for Bursyamo (Again, don't ask me why). She was reluctant to accept it but she did in the end. Before leaving, Limone told Haruka (not quite sure about this one) to say hi to Satoshi and Serena. Haruka got worried when she heard of the name "Serena" (Again, don't ask why because I'm not sure about it either). When Limone left, Haruka was full of thought about Satoshi being with Serena and immediately ran off to the Prism tower to catch up with him.

Credit goes to 海梨 of Pixiv
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 16th August 2014 at 5:28 PM.

I'm so happy that this is really actived right now
    There's another hint in the 7th movie, when Ash was losing because tory didn't know how to battle, May was really angry, she started to scream to tory do something, she hates to see Ash losing :P

I love the name AdvanceShipping, but RibbonShipping would be good too
    See how pessimism makes people active?

I love the original name too, and I totally agree with that name. Ribbonshipping can be a good, if not better alternative.

Jeez people, I ain't sayin' that advanceshipping is a bad name :P

Anywho, I'd like to answer my own question, I'd like to call this ship as gluttonshipping but that really sound awful so I'll go with foodshipping or apetiteshipping because they both love to eat. Ribbonshipping sounds nice too.

Ignore him.

Like what you've said, apetite or foodshipping is great since they both have huge apetite. I'd also like to go with RedBlueShipping because of their AG outfit and IMO, Red and Blue are always partners and/or rivals in most cases.

A mini comic and base on it, Haruka just arrived at the Kalos region and was excited to see Satoshi again (Don't ask why because I'm not sure either :P ). While looking for him, she met Limone on the way and told him that she's on her way to meet up with Satoshi. Limone gave her a Mega-stone for Bursyamo (Again, don't ask me why). She was reluctant to accept it but she did in the end. Before leaving, Limone told Haruka (not quite sure about this one) to say hi to Satoshi and Serena. Haruka got worried when she heard of the name "Serena" (Again, don't ask why because I'm not sure about it either). When Limone left, Haruka was full of thought about Satoshi being with Serena and immediately ran off to the Prism tower to catch up with him.

Credit goes to 海梨 of Pixiv
    This is very lovely. Thanks for sharing!
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Default Hello :)

Hello! I'm BabyBlueEyes23...as you can see
    I hope that it's okay that I'm randomly joining this thread, and I'm sorry if I'm screwing up on anything...This is my first time using Serbie :S LOL
    Well, I've been an advanceshipper, technically, sense I was a kid LOL
    I liked pokemon, but Misty bothered me, so when May, a new, pretty, and interesting female lead came in, well I LOVED IT And it was only natural for me to like AshXMay together, well because they look sooooo cute as a couple
    So when I grew up, got into fantoms, and tumblr and just became a total full on fangirl...I went back to look at some advanceshipping AMV's and fanfics, and I fell in love with the pairing EVEN MORE because of the community of fans
    LOL I'll stop rambling now and express my extreme excitment for the possibility of our Lovely May to end up back with her soul mate

And to answer the question, "Which song reminds you the most of Advanceshipping"...well that's tough, REALLY TOUGH but maybe...Like a knife by Secondhand Serenade...or Forever and always by Parachute?

Now I'd like to post a question of my own...

What kind of gown do you guys think May would wear for their wedding? And what kind of venue would it be?

Sorry f it's a stupid question :S Just wanted to try something original

If you guys want to check out my fanfic account that would be AMAZING
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

And if you guys want to check out one of the scenarios I think could end up together PLEASE check out my story "Comes Back to You" Any feed back would be SPECTACULAR
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1055043...es-Back-to-You

Denial of pessimism can lead to bitter disappointment, and is an important perspective to consider in contrast to optimism. DarkLucarioADV, it's okay to post your opinion(s), optimistic or pessimistic. Ignore the people bashing you for it.

That said, I suppose I'll answer these questions:

Since the next movie will feature Groudon and Kyogre, do you think there's a chance that May could possibly be in that movie as well (it would certainty help promote ORAS even more after its release), if so, what type of role do you think Ash and May would share? Another Advanceshippy movie perhaps?
    Perhaps, perhaps not. I question how she'd fit as a main character in a movie again, but it could work, and I suppose it's possible. I will say however that it'd be weird, for me, at least, to see a movie featuring Groudon and Kyogre without May.

Probably Ribbonshipping. But as you said, DL, that seems to limit the ship to one hint. A hint that has been taken different ways by some.

Besides the Luvdisc scene in the ninth movie, I loved May's final farewell in her Diamond and Pearl cameo, along with her scene with Ash with the ribbon. I found her entire attitude in her cameo appealing, as she seemed more lively and cheerful there than her usual attitude in Advanced Generation. But those two scenes (along with the climax of the ninth movie :P) had a very significant feel to their friendship that I haven't really seen. Them holding their ribbon together, and admitting that the memories of the other has helped them in tough times since the conclusion of AG (along with the whole "beautiful night sky" setting), just comes off as sweet to me, and generally shows how strong their friendship is. And her goodbye, as I said, was a bit shippy to me, as she held her heart (meaning she holds him, and/or his friendship, close to her heart) when saying goodbye to Ash, and only to Ash, with her and Ash's eyes glittering only to each other.

While these hints don't exactly indicate any romantic feelings for each other, it just strikes me as cute and significant, when defining their general relationship and the story they had together in the previous saga.

What kind of gown do you guys think May would wear for their wedding? And what kind of venue would it be?
    Just want to say hello to you, Blue Eyes! Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question, as I am rather ignorant in the topic of wedding gowns :P

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    I hope that it's okay that I'm randomly joining this thread, and I'm sorry if I'm screwing up on anything...This is my first time using Serbie :S LOL
    I liked pokemon, but Misty bothered me, so when May, a new, pretty, and interesting female lead came in, well I LOVED IT And it was only natural for me to like AshXMay together, well because they look sooooo cute as a couple
    So when I grew up, got into fantoms, and tumblr and just became a total full on fangirl...I went back to look at some advanceshipping AMV's and fanfics, and I fell in love with the pairing EVEN MORE because of the community of fans
    LOL I'll stop rambling now and express my extreme excitment for the possibility of our Lovely May to end up back with her soul mate

And to answer the question, "Which song reminds you the most of Advanceshipping"...well that's tough, REALLY TOUGH but maybe...Like a knife by Secondhand Serenade...or Forever and always by Parachute?

And if you guys want to check out one of the scenarios I think could end up together PLEASE check out my story "Comes Back to You" Any feed back would be SPECTACULAR
    Hello Baby! (can i call you like that?) welcome to serebii! it's good to see more advanceshippers here! and you're a old advanceshipper! that's great, welcome
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Denial of pessimism can lead to bitter disappointment, and is an important perspective to consider in contrast to optimism. DarkLucarioADV, it's okay to post your opinion(s), optimistic or pessimistic. Ignore the people bashing you for it.

That said, I suppose I'll answer these questions:

Since the next movie will feature Groudon and Kyogre, do you think there's a chance that May could possibly be in that movie as well (it would certainty help promote ORAS even more after its release), if so, what type of role do you think Ash and May would share? Another Advanceshippy movie perhaps?
    Perhaps, perhaps not. I question how she'd fit as a main character in a movie again, but it could work, and I suppose it's possible. I will say however that it'd be weird, for me, at least, to see a movie featuring Groudon and Kyogre without May.

Probably Ribbonshipping. But as you said, DL, that seems to limit the ship to one hint. A hint that has been taken different ways by some.

Besides the Luvdisc scene in the ninth movie, I loved May's final farewell in her Diamond and Pearl cameo, along with her scene with Ash with the ribbon. I found her entire attitude in her cameo appealing, as she seemed more lively and cheerful there than her usual attitude in Advanced Generation. But those two scenes (along with the climax of the ninth movie :P) had a very significant feel to their friendship that I haven't really seen. Them holding their ribbon together, and admitting that the memories of the other has helped them in tough times since the conclusion of AG (along with the whole "beautiful night sky" setting), just comes off as sweet to me, and generally shows how strong their friendship is. And her goodbye, as I said, was a bit shippy to me, as she held her heart (meaning she holds him, and/or his friendship, close to her heart) when saying goodbye to Ash, and only to Ash, with her and Ash's eyes glittering only to each other.

While these hints don't exactly indicate any romantic feelings for each other, it just strikes me as cute and significant, when defining their general relationship and the story they had together in the previous saga.

Just want to say hello to you, Blue Eyes! Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question, as I am rather ignorant in the topic of wedding gowns :P

Hey DarkTitan Thank you for the hello
    And it's PERFECTLY fine, I didn't even expect anyone to respond TBH :S

And may I say that I LOVE the points you brought out in your response, and the scenes you chose for your favorite are just BRILLIANT Though I must disagree slightly that I personally procieved the goodbye in Sinnoh to be EXTREMELY Shippy, I mean with the holding of the heart, twinkle in the eyes, and beautiful sunset
    Although, I completely understand your view point that it was merely a scene to show just how greatly their friendship has grown sense "Let's get this show on the road." And I believe it also kind of shows the INCREDIBLE development of May through the seasons, to see her going back to Johoto so confident and the officially proclaimed Princess of Hoenn. *A long way from using pokemon just to get to travel huh *

And to personally answer that question myself, most of my favorite scenes have already been recently mentioned, and I don't want to be the person who just repeats the same hints over and over again, because truly their is such an array of Advanceshipping moments, that overlaps aren't necessary.

One of my all time fav scenes, that I haven't seen recently posted happened in earlyish AG (I'm not sure whether it was prior or post May's first battle, so please forgive me for my ignorance)
    But it is the episode where the get shipwrecked I believe…:S Sorry again, the episode is hazy haven't watched in such a long time.
    But there is a good three seconds of camera time devoted to Ash simply staring at May while she is eating, and my fangirl heart just swoons at the remembrance of it LOL

Now I'm sure people could poke wholes and stuff, but through the series I've seen it a current trend of either of the two staring at one another, even if the other isn't speaking, cute right?

And I believe that small hint hellps to in force my theory that advance shipping is the only ship that really, in canon, is two sided.

In it's main rivals, poke and amour, (Sorry, I think of pearl as a close sibling like relationship, and it would be creepy to see them as anything but such, and Iris isn't even on my radar BYE FELICIA)
    are both heavily one-sided by both Misty and Serena. And yes I know that their are a bit of Ash evidence with Pokeshipping, but let's remember that a number of those hints were contrived by KidsWB, and I personally haven't seen anything but friendship from Ash towards Serena…

So to get back to my point, Ash seems to actually look at May as more than just a friend sort of girl

So sorry for the long response, please let me know if this messes up the forum or anything?

Check out my fanfic page

Hello and welcome to the thread. It's always nice to see new faces here. I'm always looking for some good fanfic so I'll definitely check yours.

Hello and Welcome! and here I thought only boys love pokemon XD.

Sorry if I couldn't answer your question. It's just that, I'm a guy, and I'm not really good at clothes XD. But the venue part I could answer. I think in a really big, beautiful garden would be a nice venue for their wedding.
    Last edited by matthew11; 17th August 2014 at 5:23 AM.

Credits to whoever made this:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru Wedding:

LOL I completely understand And Thank you SO MUCH for even bothering to answer
    And I totallyyyy agree THAT THEIR WEDDING WOULD BE OUTDOORS It's so THEM! LOL
    And yassss, I actually still enjoy Pokemon, and I use to think only girls only cared about shipping...So YAY we're both wrong, LOL

I would love to see a wedding in a spring theme, flowers everywhere, something like that
    The World is mine ♥

Default Hey :))

LOL hey Bub Course you can call me baby, *As long as I can call you Bub*
    Thank you SO MUCHfor the sweet welcome And yes, I am an advance shipper Veteran LOL
    I've loved them sense the start, for a bunch of reasons that I won't get into right now ,
    And It is AMAZING speaking with other Advanshippers who haven't been swayed by the newer girls, because Letzz be serious ADVANCESHIPPING IS THE ULTIMATE POKEMON SHIP!!!! )I mean come on! It even says it in their ship name, their relationship is advanced over everyone else! Right? *Cue awkward laughter*

LOL but thank you again for the warm welcome

And if you don't mind, I think I'm gonna take this moment to reply to my own question. Because due to my stupidity, I have forgotten to (Awks I know :S)

Now I personally, May would look absolutely GORGEOUS in any gown she chooses, but I think the princess of Hoenn will be partial to a sweetheart/ball gown sort of dress like this one…
    http://www.kleinfeldbridal.com/pics/...-16265-raw.jpg

Now the reason I chose this gown in perticular is because of the way it captures being contemporary but yet has that old fashioned feel to it. And also the way in which the skirt has been created I feel is very fun, but lovely. A lot like May herself…Not to girly, but nor is she just another plane jane :P (Which is another reason I identified greatly with her charter and one reason why I love her character the most )

Now obviously, the wedding will be outdoors, perhaps in a garden full of Beautyfly, or in Professor Oak's lab ground? But it would be beautiful non the less

And of course, Ash would be dressed in a slightly loose fitting tux, watching dumbfounded as the girl he is so completely in love with walks down the aisle with her father by her side…

Sorry for that tiny tangent :S LOL

But that's my answer
    ~BabyBlueEyes23
    Check out my fanfic page
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 21st August 2014 at 2:28 AM.

Hey Baby! avoid the double post! it's confusing

Do you think that Ash is jealous of Drew's roses to May?
    I think so, Ash always seemed to be really angry when Drew is around, or when he notice something between drew and may, he always looks at Drew with a "not very happy" face, and for some reason, when something happends between may and drew, there's a little focus on ash, in the hoenn grand festival, when May's mom said that was romantic when drew and may were alone, Ash seemed to be really desperate when he heared that

Ash-May-advanceshipping-ash-and-may-30424309-640-480.jpg
    The World is mine ♥

Page 254 of 269 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264 ... LastLast