Page 255 of 282 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 7041

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #6351
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    LOL that's very cute
    And Thank you :S I feel really dumb right now :S
    Well at least I know for the future right
    So again, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to screw up...:S

  2. #6352
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere with High-Speed WiFi
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL that's very cute
    And Thank you :S I feel really dumb right now :S
    Well at least I know for the future right
    So again, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to screw up...:S
    That's ok. You're still new here. And to add some info, you can click the 'Reply with Quote' option (like I did on your post) on any posts so we would know who you're replying to
    Last edited by matthew11; 17th August 2014 at 7:47 AM.


    Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

  3. #6353
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Some few more stuffs that I found in Pixiv:

    Credits to 霧原ナキ
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=45079110

    Credits to M
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43281631

  4. #6354
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Some few more stuffs that I found in Pixiv:

    Credits to 霧原ナキ
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=45079110

    Credits to M
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43281631
    OMG Cute fanarts! i love M's art
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

  5. #6355
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hello Thank you SO MUCH for the sweet welcome And thank you A MILLION for checking out my fanfic page, I would LOVE to know what you think
    ~BabyBlueEyes23
    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Hello and welcome to the thread. It's always nice to see new faces here. I'm always looking for some good fanfic so I'll definitely check yours.

  6. #6356
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Which real life, or other ficctional couple do you think depicts Ash and May the greatest?

    ...Hard question. From what I do know, I would say Vaseshipping (Atemu x Mana) from the original "Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters" anime and manga. I don't know, two good friends who have fun together, but there's a mature one (Ash/Atemu) and a more naive one (May/Mana; Dawn might fit that latter description better, though, considering Mana is rather energetic).

  7. #6357
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Which real life, or other ficctional couple do you think depicts Ash and May the greatest?

    Otani X Risa from Lovely Complex
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

  8. #6358
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Have you guys ever watched a movie that you could see Ash and May in?
    LOL I KNOW WIERD QUESTION LOL but me and some friends just had a movie night, and we watched 13 Going on 30 AND OMFingG I thought of Ash and May so bad
    I mean the lead guy even looks like As LOL

  9. #6359
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Which real life, or other fictional couple do you think depicts Ash and May the greatest?

    Not that they really depict Satoshi and Haruka but for some reason whenever I think of them, I think about Satoshi and Haruka:

    I'm talking about these couple:

        Spoiler:- SyaoSaku:


    Which reminds me of someone who did this. Dunno who the artist is but credits to him/her.

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:



    Also, while looking for SatoHaru artworks in google, I've stumbled into these:

    http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/553622
    http://www.koepota.jp/news/2012/01/31/img/0301_01.jpg
    Grown up Satoshi and Haruka? JK, it's Iris Zero. But for some reason I can see Satoshi and Haruka in them.
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 19th August 2014 at 4:13 AM.

  10. #6360
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    KALOS
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    I have no idea what relationship depicts Ash and May the most, but I sure like their chemistry. A clumsy, ditzy sweet hearted girl seems to work out nicely with an enthusiastic, cocky, determined, kind hearted guy.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.

  11. #6361
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    I have no idea what relationship depicts Ash and May the most, but I sure like their chemistry. A clumsy, ditzy sweet hearted girl seems to work out nicely with an enthusiastic, cocky, determined, kind hearted guy.
    LOL COMPLETELY agreed OfCorsola Ash and May are the only pairing, in my eyes, that actually have a real, and deep connection. And their not just another cliche of two people who argue because of sexual tension :P (WAYYY OVER USED :P)
    Also...on a diferent note, the advanceshipping art IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POKEMON ART WORK I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! They truely just fit together, even though their appearances should be COMPLETELY opposite
    And just another note...I recently found something that stated, like the conection of Johoto and Sinnoh, apparently Hoenn and Kento ae spirit brothers or something :S Not quite sure, but when I heard that I was like
    *ADVANCESHIPPING 4LIFE!!<3<3<3* LOL not sure why I took that as a hint BUT I DID
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 19th August 2014 at 6:57 AM.

  12. #6362
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Speaking of artworks, as an Advanceshipper, I'm pretty sure many are familiar with Suzushiroya Suzuko-san. So here's a question,

    What's your favorite advancshipping artwork of Suzu-san?

    personally, I like this one: http://i2.bebo.com/030/3/large/2007/...480541133l.jpg

  13. #6363
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    I have no idea what relationship depicts Ash and May the most, but I sure like their chemistry. A clumsy, ditzy sweet hearted girl seems to work out nicely with an enthusiastic, cocky, determined, kind hearted guy.
    Corsola! i missed you here in the Advance thread

    What's your favorite advancshipping artwork of Suzu-san?

    I love many of them, but i really like this one:
    1228880658.jpg
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

  14. #6364
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere with High-Speed WiFi
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    What's your favorite advancshipping artwork of Suzu-san?
    Oh oh oh I like this one best

    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l.../1bestkiss.jpg


    Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

  15. #6365
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Practice sketch:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

  16. #6366
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Practice sketch:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    Awesome fanart Neros! i loved it , it's really dramatic just like AdvanceShipping
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

  17. #6367

    Default

    As an Advanceshipper, I think an May cameo will be good on the summer camp arc, cause' Serena don't decide what she wanna be, May could help her saying things like she was in the same a long time ago or something (sorry for my bad english). OOMG I CAN'T IMAGINE ASH'S FACE IF HE SEE MAY. But remember in this season, as others, Iris have to cameo, too. But the remakes are a good chance to May return on XY saga
    Advanceshipper from my ♥

  18. #6368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Speaking of artworks, as an Advanceshipper, I'm pretty sure many are familiar with Suzushiroya Suzuko-san. So here's a question,

    What's your favorite advancshipping artwork of Suzu-san?
    Nearly all of them, I say this because all of Suzu-San's artworks are great, and also I can't find the ones I love the most. ^^;

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Practice sketch:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    Nice sketch as always Asuna, I wish I could draw like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonLoveShippings View Post
    As an Advanceshipper, I think an May cameo will be good on the summer camp arc, cause' Serena don't decide what she wanna be, May could help her saying things like she was in the same a long time ago or something (sorry for my bad english). OOMG I CAN'T IMAGINE ASH'S FACE IF HE SEE MAY. But remember in this season, as others, Iris have to cameo, too. But the remakes are a good chance to May return on XY saga
    Not to burst your bubble, but a May cameo in the summer camp arc is very unlikely since there's been no info at all that May would even get referenced at least. And a cameo should be closer to November since it'd tie in with the games, and since the pacing there would get us back to Lumiose City, we could have a bigger cameo arc possibly, if I'm correct with my guess.

    But a slightly controversial topic Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?

    If you guys don't know what it is, look it up. Basically it's a rumor that Ash and May did/almost kissed in a supposedly "banned" episode that never aired outside of Japan or ever re-runned there either due to parental backlash. Personally I don't buy it, since it's been confirmed fake many times, there's almost little to no info about it, and so on.

  19. #6369
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    But a slightly controversial topic Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?
    Thanks.

    Heh, 6 years ago, I believed this was 100% true no matter how many people say it's fake. But yeah, saddly it's just a bluff.

  20. #6370
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    LOL TBH IMO I switch off.
    Sometimes I'm convinced it didn't because of all the denials o of the episode...but at the same time I can't help but believe it.
    Taking into concideration the ninth movie, it kind of feels like a back lash by writers prooving that they could do what ever they want
    And it's not like Ash has never kissed a girl before, (Movie 5 anyone?) But the again, my belief could have to do with y love of the pair <3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Nearly all of them, I say this because all of Suzu-San's artworks are great, and also I can't find the ones I love the most. ^^;



    Nice sketch as always Asuna, I wish I could draw like that.



    Not to burst your bubble, but a May cameo in the summer camp arc is very unlikely since there's been no info at all that May would even get referenced at least. And a cameo should be closer to November since it'd tie in with the games, and since the pacing there would get us back to Lumiose City, we could have a bigger cameo arc possibly, if I'm correct with my guess.

    But a slightly controversial topic Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?

    If you guys don't know what it is, look it up. Basically it's a rumor that Ash and May did/almost kissed in a supposedly "banned" episode that never aired outside of Japan or ever re-runned there either due to parental backlash. Personally I don't buy it, since it's been confirmed fake many times, there's almost little to no info about it, and so on.

  21. #6371
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL TBH IMO I switch off.
    Sometimes I'm convinced it didn't because of all the denials o of the episode...but at the same time I can't help but believe it.
    Taking into concideration the ninth movie, it kind of feels like a back lash by writers prooving that they could do what ever they want
    And it's not like Ash has never kissed a girl before, (Movie 5 anyone?) But the again, my belief could have to do with y love of the pair <3
    Err, correction, it was Satoshi who was kissed not the other way around, and in Movie 2 as well. Anyway, now that I look back, I kinda want to laugh at myself for believing all those rumors. I've even read before something on the internet that the writers do intended to make Satoshi and Haruka an official couple. Of course, another bluff.

    Here's a bit of a strange question: Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?

  22. #6372
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Err, correction, it was Satoshi who was kissed not the other way around, and in Movie 2 as well. Anyway, now that I look back, I kinda want to laugh at myself for believing all those rumors. I've even read before something on the internet that the writers do intended to make Satoshi and Haruka an official couple. Of course, another bluff.

    Here's a bit of a strange question: Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?
    LOL I know that Ash had been the one to be kissed, Sorry if my wording was a bit confusing :S And I agree that the possibility of this episode existing is ridiculous..at best. But I stilll, RALLY want to believe in it However, I am able to recognize that there is plenty of evidence to prove against it

    And BTW, sense I didn't mention this earlier, I LOVE YOUR ART WOORK, like seriously you have an AMAZING talent, it's absolutely beautiful And I really hope you'll show us more of your work soon

    And to answer your question…I'm not exactly sure. I definitely think the two have strong feelings for each other, considering their goodbye in Sinnoh, and the fact Ash keeps the teddy urea gift ned to his trophies.
    But I think at the moment, their feelings are more subconscious than anything else

  23. #6373
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?

    I really not sure about it, sometimes i believe that it's true, and sometimes i think that it's false, but i think that it's false, pokémon is a show for kids, and i don't believe so... but i would love if that happends because, of course, i think everyone here would love to see a advanceshipping kiss, right?
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

  24. #6374
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    80

    Default

    What's your favorite advanceshipping fanficction?

  25. #6375
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    What's your favorite advanceshipping fanficction?
    May's crush is really something (Felt like it can happen anytime in the show)

    But may favorite is this one so far:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7668431...hopping-Sprees

Page 255 of 282 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •