Page 255 of 269 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 6702

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Hey Baby! avoid the double post! it's confusing

Do you think that Ash is jealous of Drew's roses to May?
    I think so, Ash always seemed to be really angry when Drew is around, or when he notice something between drew and may, he always looks at Drew with a "not very happy" face, and for some reason, when something happends between may and drew, there's a little focus on ash, in the hoenn grand festival, when May's mom said that was romantic when drew and may were alone, Ash seemed to be really desperate when he heared that

Attachment 13281
    It's a bit weird and awkward calling her Baby, Bub XD

Anyway, for the question, I would call it:

No, because, IMO, Satoshi sees Shu as a Shigeru 2.0, as Shu is a bit arrogant and confident. (And if you omit "iger" in Shigeru, you get Shu. What a coincidence)

Yes, because, like you said, regarding what Haruka's mom said in the Grand Festival, and the reaction of Satoshi hearing that. It's a solid hint right there IMO.
    Last edited by matthew11; 17th August 2014 at 7:23 AM.

Do you think that Ash is jealous of Drew's roses to May?

No. I think he's angry towards him because he belittled her consistently earlier on. Ash doesn't like when his friends are put down.

LOL Bub, I'm sorry..I thought something screwed up :S Promise I won't double post again
    Do You think Ash is Jealous of the roses Drew gives May?
    Well...According to a couple hints in canon, I definitely think it's a possibility
    Although, I believe that the main conflict Ash has against Drew is Drew's arrogance, and behavior towards Maay, before their started being hints that Drew became interested in May...Which IMO is only because she is attractive and an up incomer, but I won't get into that here :S
    And another Conflict Ash and Drew have is I think Ash may have been a bit jealous at the end of AG when May refused to battle him, but was happy to battle drew. (Which was for a complete rival reason)

I'm sorry if this io soon, but I have a new question
    In some Klaroline chats I saw a very interesting question

Which real life, or other ficctional couple do you think depicts Ash and May the greatest?

I thinkI am going to have to say.Rose and Jack from Titanic...Is there an explanation needed
    Last edited by xEryChan; 17th August 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Hey Baby (and now I'm calling you that haha), just to let you know you can edit your previous post to avoid double posting.

Anyway...

Which real life, or other ficctional couple do you think depicts Ash and May the greatest?

That's an interesting and hard question for me. Hmm, I can't see other fictional couples depicting these two. I rarely read or watch love stories/movies so to speak. But in real life, I think my girlfriend (yes, girlfriend) and I depict these two lovebirds. Don't ask how, because if you do, this page will be full already XD.
    Last edited by matthew11; 17th August 2014 at 8:45 AM.

LOL that's very cute
    And Thank you :S I feel really dumb right now :S
    Well at least I know for the future right
    So again, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to screw up...:S

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL that's very cute
    And Thank you :S I feel really dumb right now :S
    Well at least I know for the future right
    So again, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to screw up...:S
    That's ok. You're still new here. And to add some info, you can click the 'Reply with Quote' option (like I did on your post) on any posts so we would know who you're replying to
    Last edited by matthew11; 17th August 2014 at 8:47 AM.

Some few more stuffs that I found in Pixiv:

Credits to 霧原ナキ
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=45079110

Credits to M
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43281631

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Some few more stuffs that I found in Pixiv:

Credits to 霧原ナキ
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=45079110

Credits to M
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43281631
    OMG Cute fanarts! i love M's art
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Hello Thank you SO MUCH for the sweet welcome And thank you A MILLION for checking out my fanfic page, I would LOVE to know what you think
    ~BabyBlueEyes23
    Hello and welcome to the thread. It's always nice to see new faces here. I'm always looking for some good fanfic so I'll definitely check yours.

...Hard question. From what I do know, I would say Vaseshipping (Atemu x Mana) from the original "Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters" anime and manga. I don't know, two good friends who have fun together, but there's a mature one (Ash/Atemu) and a more naive one (May/Mana; Dawn might fit that latter description better, though, considering Mana is rather energetic).

Otani X Risa from Lovely Complex
    The World is mine ♥

Have you guys ever watched a movie that you could see Ash and May in?
    LOL I KNOW WIERD QUESTION LOL but me and some friends just had a movie night, and we watched 13 Going on 30 AND OMFingG I thought of Ash and May so bad
    I mean the lead guy even looks like As LOL

Which real life, or other fictional couple do you think depicts Ash and May the greatest?

Not that they really depict Satoshi and Haruka but for some reason whenever I think of them, I think about Satoshi and Haruka:

I'm talking about these couple:

Spoiler:- SyaoSaku:

Which reminds me of someone who did this. Dunno who the artist is but credits to him/her.

Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

Also, while looking for SatoHaru artworks in google, I've stumbled into these:

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/553622
    http://www.koepota.jp/news/2012/01/31/img/0301_01.jpg
    Grown up Satoshi and Haruka? JK, it's Iris Zero. But for some reason I can see Satoshi and Haruka in them.
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 19th August 2014 at 5:13 AM.

I have no idea what relationship depicts Ash and May the most, but I sure like their chemistry. A clumsy, ditzy sweet hearted girl seems to work out nicely with an enthusiastic, cocky, determined, kind hearted guy.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    I have no idea what relationship depicts Ash and May the most, but I sure like their chemistry. A clumsy, ditzy sweet hearted girl seems to work out nicely with an enthusiastic, cocky, determined, kind hearted guy.
    LOL COMPLETELY agreed OfCorsola Ash and May are the only pairing, in my eyes, that actually have a real, and deep connection. And their not just another cliche of two people who argue because of sexual tension :P (WAYYY OVER USED :P)
    Also...on a diferent note, the advanceshipping art IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POKEMON ART WORK I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! They truely just fit together, even though their appearances should be COMPLETELY opposite
    And just another note...I recently found something that stated, like the conection of Johoto and Sinnoh, apparently Hoenn and Kento ae spirit brothers or something :S Not quite sure, but when I heard that I was like
    *ADVANCESHIPPING 4LIFE!!<3<3<3* LOL not sure why I took that as a hint BUT I DID
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 19th August 2014 at 7:57 AM.

Speaking of artworks, as an Advanceshipper, I'm pretty sure many are familiar with Suzushiroya Suzuko-san. So here's a question,

What's your favorite advancshipping artwork of Suzu-san?

personally, I like this one: http://i2.bebo.com/030/3/large/2007/...480541133l.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    Corsola! i missed you here in the Advance thread

I love many of them, but i really like this one:
    1228880658.jpg
    The World is mine ♥

Oh oh oh I like this one best

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l.../1bestkiss.jpg

Practice sketch:

Practice sketch:

Awesome fanart Neros! i loved it , it's really dramatic just like AdvanceShipping
    The World is mine ♥

As an Advanceshipper, I think an May cameo will be good on the summer camp arc, cause' Serena don't decide what she wanna be, May could help her saying things like she was in the same a long time ago or something (sorry for my bad english). OOMG I CAN'T IMAGINE ASH'S FACE IF HE SEE MAY. But remember in this season, as others, Iris have to cameo, too. But the remakes are a good chance to May return on XY saga
    Advanceshipper from my ♥

Speaking of artworks, as an Advanceshipper, I'm pretty sure many are familiar with Suzushiroya Suzuko-san. So here's a question,

Nearly all of them, I say this because all of Suzu-San's artworks are great, and also I can't find the ones I love the most. ^^;

Practice sketch:

Nice sketch as always Asuna, I wish I could draw like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonLoveShippings View Post
    As an Advanceshipper, I think an May cameo will be good on the summer camp arc, cause' Serena don't decide what she wanna be, May could help her saying things like she was in the same a long time ago or something (sorry for my bad english). OOMG I CAN'T IMAGINE ASH'S FACE IF HE SEE MAY. But remember in this season, as others, Iris have to cameo, too. But the remakes are a good chance to May return on XY saga
    Not to burst your bubble, but a May cameo in the summer camp arc is very unlikely since there's been no info at all that May would even get referenced at least. And a cameo should be closer to November since it'd tie in with the games, and since the pacing there would get us back to Lumiose City, we could have a bigger cameo arc possibly, if I'm correct with my guess.

But a slightly controversial topic Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?

If you guys don't know what it is, look it up. Basically it's a rumor that Ash and May did/almost kissed in a supposedly "banned" episode that never aired outside of Japan or ever re-runned there either due to parental backlash. Personally I don't buy it, since it's been confirmed fake many times, there's almost little to no info about it, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    But a slightly controversial topic Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?
    Thanks.

Heh, 6 years ago, I believed this was 100% true no matter how many people say it's fake. But yeah, saddly it's just a bluff.

LOL TBH IMO I switch off.
    Sometimes I'm convinced it didn't because of all the denials o of the episode...but at the same time I can't help but believe it.
    Taking into concideration the ninth movie, it kind of feels like a back lash by writers prooving that they could do what ever they want
    And it's not like Ash has never kissed a girl before, (Movie 5 anyone?) But the again, my belief could have to do with y love of the pair <3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Nearly all of them, I say this because all of Suzu-San's artworks are great, and also I can't find the ones I love the most. ^^;

Nice sketch as always Asuna, I wish I could draw like that.

Not to burst your bubble, but a May cameo in the summer camp arc is very unlikely since there's been no info at all that May would even get referenced at least. And a cameo should be closer to November since it'd tie in with the games, and since the pacing there would get us back to Lumiose City, we could have a bigger cameo arc possibly, if I'm correct with my guess.

If you guys don't know what it is, look it up. Basically it's a rumor that Ash and May did/almost kissed in a supposedly "banned" episode that never aired outside of Japan or ever re-runned there either due to parental backlash. Personally I don't buy it, since it's been confirmed fake many times, there's almost little to no info about it, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL TBH IMO I switch off.
    Sometimes I'm convinced it didn't because of all the denials o of the episode...but at the same time I can't help but believe it.
    Taking into concideration the ninth movie, it kind of feels like a back lash by writers prooving that they could do what ever they want
    And it's not like Ash has never kissed a girl before, (Movie 5 anyone?) But the again, my belief could have to do with y love of the pair <3
    Err, correction, it was Satoshi who was kissed not the other way around, and in Movie 2 as well. Anyway, now that I look back, I kinda want to laugh at myself for believing all those rumors. I've even read before something on the internet that the writers do intended to make Satoshi and Haruka an official couple. Of course, another bluff.

Here's a bit of a strange question: Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?

Page 255 of 269 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast