Page 256 of 269 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Err, correction, it was Satoshi who was kissed not the other way around, and in Movie 2 as well. Anyway, now that I look back, I kinda want to laugh at myself for believing all those rumors. I've even read before something on the internet that the writers do intended to make Satoshi and Haruka an official couple. Of course, another bluff.

Here's a bit of a strange question: Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?
    LOL I know that Ash had been the one to be kissed, Sorry if my wording was a bit confusing :S And I agree that the possibility of this episode existing is ridiculous..at best. But I stilll, RALLY want to believe in it However, I am able to recognize that there is plenty of evidence to prove against it

And BTW, sense I didn't mention this earlier, I LOVE YOUR ART WOORK, like seriously you have an AMAZING talent, it's absolutely beautiful And I really hope you'll show us more of your work soon

And to answer your question…I'm not exactly sure. I definitely think the two have strong feelings for each other, considering their goodbye in Sinnoh, and the fact Ash keeps the teddy urea gift ned to his trophies.
    But I think at the moment, their feelings are more subconscious than anything else

Do you believe the "A Kiss Under The Mistletoe" rumor?

I really not sure about it, sometimes i believe that it's true, and sometimes i think that it's false, but i think that it's false, pokémon is a show for kids, and i don't believe so... but i would love if that happends because, of course, i think everyone here would love to see a advanceshipping kiss, right?
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

What's your favorite advanceshipping fanficction?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    May's crush is really something (Felt like it can happen anytime in the show)

But may favorite is this one so far:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7668431...hopping-Sprees

May's crush is really something (Felt like it can happen anytime in the show)

But may favorite is this one so far:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7668431...hopping-Sprees

Nice choices
    "May's Crush is a pretty predominate one huh? I mud say it's one of my favs as well, I don't think I'd call it my favorite though :S
    And I actually hadn't heard of Fall Leaves and Shipping Sprees before, but I read the first chap and I REALLY like it So thank you for the introduction

Well to answer my own question I think I have two as well.
    My first pick must be, The Boy From The Heavens,
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6496603...om-The-Heavens
    Perhaps I'm a bit bias only because it was the first advance shipping fic I've ever read. But I recently reread it, and the with highr standards and older perspective, and I must say that I still really enjoyed it

My final pick comes from one of my all time fave advanceshipping, authors, and the story is, The Reason Behind A Gift,
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5610110...-Behind-a-Gift
    The story is EXTREMELY well written and if you guys haven't checked out the author, WingsofRain, on Fanfic.net yet, YOU SIMPLY MUST
    She is a FANTABULOUS AUTHOR FOR ADVANCESHIPPING

No (unfortunately).

What's your favorite Advanceshipping fanfiction?
    "Is He Really That Dense?" by LuciferIX, by far.

I understand that there are many shippers who like their shipping for what it is, and what they got in the show. However, I, myself, prefer shippings that I, personally, think could last long-term and, quite frankly, be the "end-all" relationship (aka marriage) (so, basically what happens outside/after the show). That said, the problem I have regarding Pokemon shipping, as a whole, is that many of the ships are difficult for me to actually "see" their plausibility in the long-term. And in all honesty, depending on the material I am looking at or reading, Advanceshipping has occasionally fallen into this category. I believe that this is primarily due to the ship-characters' age (10), in most cases in the Pokemon anime, but I also feel it's influenced by both a personal lack of creativity and imagination on my part (as I cannot create a scenario where said shipping "works"), and the fact that many fan-writers, that I've seen, tend to have their shippings marry at the end, or something of the sort. I feel that the latter is what really lead me to make this realization about myself and Pokemon shippings.

That all said, Lucifer's story responds perfectly to my problems stated above. And, simultaneously, it seems (inference; obviously cannot tell Lucifer's exact opinion) to share my beliefs on May's feelings towards Ash by the time of her Diamond and Pearl cameo, and afterwards, and thus creates a believable setting for me, personally. Because of that, along with his writing style and the story itself, leads me to believe in its plausibility. If any of you get the chance, I highly recommend you check it out.

Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?
    With Satoshi, no, I do not believe so. With Haruka, that's more interesting. Personally, I believe that she had a crush on Ash early on in AG (maybe it was the dub, but she seemed a little flirtatious to me (maybe it was just to ensure they could travel together?)) because of hints where she teases him about love and winks at him, and blushes at the thought of being alone with Ash in a forest forever, etc. But towards the middle and end, it's more Contestshipping. However, I also feel that at the end of Advanced Generation and in Diamond and Pearl, May seems to care even more for Ash than before, as we see on occasion her hold her hand to her heart when referring or talking to Ash (the gesture, as I said previously, means that the topic (in this case, Ash) is close to her heart and important to her). And also, that goodbye scene in Diamond and Pearl as I mentioned is significant to me.

My personal theory is that, after growing some stronger caring feelings for Ash after M9 and the conclusion of AG, she tends to appreciate all of his help (more than she did in AG) while she struggles in Johto alone, leading to her energetic attitude in her cameo (along with just generally seeing her best friend again :P; I think this is backed up by the ribbon scene in DP). And also, over time, I feel it's a possibility that she (re)gains (imo, as said) feelings for him, built upon that appreciation and their strong friendship.
    Last edited by DarkTitan837; 21st August 2014 at 6:07 AM.

Do you believe the "Kiss under the mistletoe" rumor?
    I don't think so. On AG Pokemon was centered to kds, not like now, with the crush of Serena, for example. So I think that's only a rumor.
    What's your favorite Advanceshipping fanfiction?
    Mine? Is one is Spanish, the title (in english) is: Re-link destinations in the Poke Academy
    If there's someone that speaks spanish over here, that's the link:https://fanficslandia.com/index.php?...y-otros.11873/
    Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?
    I think May have a crush on Ash, no like Serena's crush, but I think so. And about Satoshi, I can't say yes, but I can't say no...
    Advanceshipper from my ♥

Hey guys, I just want to bring up a quick point sense PokemonLoveShipper brought up the fact of how in XY Serena's crush is a focus point…But IMO the fact that much of advanceshippings hints are subtle is what makes me appreciate them even more.
    I mean advanceshipping is the couple that is meant to be, no doubt about it, and the subtle hints here and there, like how May's parents, Norman and Caroline, are practically the advanceshipping of the future, and how May seems to rely on Ash heavily for support and reassurance, and etc. etc. Are just fun moments to show us just how perfectly these two mold into each other.
    And another amazing part of their subtle ints is that, In complete unbias, May has grown and developed the most from all of Ash's traveling companions.
    She has went from a girl who didn't even like pokemon, and IMO resented them slightly for taking up so much of Norman's time, to the FRAEKING PRINCESS OF HOENN!
    *Round of applause*
    But where the traveling mates main focus is her crush on Ash, Serena, she hasn't grown a bit. Helll, I have no idea what kind of character the girl is suppose to be.
    Her crush on Ash, while may be entertaining to the amour fandom, is COMPLETELY detrimental to Serena's character.
    She is so bland, and dare I say…a bit annoying :S And it seriously upsets me, because at first I thought I could like her as much as I liked May, well close at best , but NOPE
    I'm sorry for this, but I'd love to know if you guys have any similar opinions?

Hmm, it's good that everyone is giving a good point on advanceshipping and keeping it alive but let's avoid involving other ships here, especially amour. Let's not compare each other as each ships has its own feature. (Besides, we don't want this thread to be a total disaster like the amour thread. :P)

That being said, here's another question for you guys and gals out there:
    What traits do you enjoy the most that these two share?

I know some people change Advanceshipping or other shippings ny cause' they thinked Amorushipping's very cute. One day you're Advanceshipper and the next you are an Amourshipper. I know we can Advance can keep alive
    Advanceshipper from my ♥

Their APPETITE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Haruka is the 1st main girl to have the same appetite/hunger/glutton as Satoshi, and that's really cute for me

I love how Ash and May both have a thing for good xD.

Also they have similar rivalries so that's another thing they have in common. Cute

Here's a bit of a strange question: Do you think Satoshi may have feelings for Haruka yet he's not aware of? And do you think Haruka may have a crush on Satoshi?
    I'm sure May did have feelings for Ash at the start of Hoenn, I mean he fried her bike to a crisp. And yet she forgave him almost immediately and when Ash offered to travel with her (I might be wrong here) she said, "YES!!!", into the camera. That's got to be something, right? With Ash, I'm not too sure. I think at some parts of AG, he did have a crush on her, but it showed about a few times. Like in Date Expectations, Grass Hysteria (might be wrong with this), Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (in the dance scene, he wanted to dance, presumably with May), and Pokémon Ranger: Manaphy and the Temple of the Sea. So yes to May, but 50/50 on Ash.

a day inside May XD Two of a Kind, it was long and wordy, but man, what a thrill ride it was! From the first arc, to the last chapter, it was suspenseful, fun, romantic.

Let's see, their appetite was hilarious to watch and cute at the same time, the fact that their first rivals were so similar, and how they'll always come through for one another.

I personally loved how May and Ash had their own bitter rivals, in Gary and Drew, who they both had trouble with, but in the end developed greatly because of them, somewhat.
    Last edited by DarkTitan837; 21st August 2014 at 3:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    a day inside May XD
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9edyqSPIb1r0hqyw.jpg
    But damn, I just can't stop reading this. XP

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Let's see, their appetite was hilarious to watch and cute at the same time, the fact that their first rivals were so similar, and how they'll always come through for one another.
    I guess we can all agree that they both love to eat. I also like how almost identical their Pokemon are. Satoshi has a fully evolved Lizardon while Haruka has Bursaymo, which are both fire-type (and both are quite popular in thier own respective regions). Both also had Fushigidane to which each other likes (thus the birth of vineshipping). Both also have Zenigame.

What traits do you enjoy the most that they share
    Well alot of my choices have already been taken LOL. Like how similar their pokemon are, such as how they each caught a bugtype from their respective regions as their second pokemon, and how they each have the starter pokemon from the other's regions<3

But I must say that my favorite is how similar their battle techniques continue to be
    I think it really shows just how much Ash helped May grow as a pokemon trainer, and a person in general, but I also think Ash borrowed a few techniques from her as well. So this is just another example of how they help one another

What do you think is their favorite holiday to celebrate together?

Maybe Halloween since they can go trick or treating and stuff their tummies full of candies and we all know what these two have in common.

Obviously valentines day

Just kidding. I don't know, I rather have them celebrate a traditional Japanese holiday, I would love to see a dance scene with Ash and May like the one we got with him and Misty.

If Ash saw May in a Kimono, what would his reaction be?

Probably love struck xD
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

L
    L\

LOL asuna07neros I love the idea of them trick or treating in cute costumes

For me I was about to say thanksgiving, because they get to have a HUGE meal, and get to see their friends all at the same time
    However, I now recognize that they DON'T live in America :S So I'm gonna have to go with Christmas, for the same reasons

If Ash saw May in a Kimono, what would his reaction be?

Ash would DEF be lovestruck, May would look sooooooo pretty in one

Who do you think would be the first person they would tell after FINALLY getting together, or would they just casually be holding hands when they go places?
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 22nd August 2014 at 8:22 AM.

Who do you think would be the first person they would tell after FINALLY getting together, or would they just casually be holding hands when they go places?
    If they decide not to let their relationship remain a secret, I think it would be either Takeshi or Masato. If friends/siblings should not be the first ones to know this news, then it would be Hanako and/or Haruka's parents

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23;17368025[B
    Who do you think would be the first person they would tell after FINALLY getting together, or would they just casually be holding hands when they go places?[/B]
    Well I think friends would find out first.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567

My friend safari: Tangrowth, Sawsbuck (still finding out 3rd one)

ASB Squad: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=#post17490700

Do you like Fossil Fighters? Join my forum for it here: http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/

CURRENTLY IN KALOS, PLAN TO HEAD TO HOENN SOON!

@DarkLucarioADV Not gonna lie, I actually liked "A day inside May". Not just because of the naughty stuffs but it shows how passionate Satoshi and Haruka are for each other. (Weird family portrayal though)

I'd say Masato. You know how nosy that brat can be. I'm pretty sure he'll bug his sister about it if he smells something fishy.

Well I think It'd be better if they kept it a secret to be honest since I've always liked that sort of idea. But my guess would be Brock, after all he is Ash's oldest and wisest friend and Ash does look up to Brock as a brother, so I think Ash and May would trust Brock to keep a secret or just generally tell him. I'm also a fan of the scenario where the causally hold hands everywhere and never tell, like they're just being nonchalant about it all.

@DarkLucarioADV Not gonna lie, I actually liked "A day inside May". Not just because of the naughty stuffs but it shows how passionate Satoshi and Haruka are for each other. (Weird family portrayal though)

I'd say Masato. You know how nosy that brat can be. I'm pretty sure he'll bug his sister about it if he smells something fishy.
    You did? passionate being the key word here

Yeah, Max would also be my second guess since he's too smart to be tricked by Ash and May and he does have a way of figuring these things out. Actually, I think if he'd bother Ash about this first, it'd be more funnier just to hear this conversation:

Max: Hey Ash, do you like May?
    Ash: Of course I do! She's my friend!
    Max: Do you like her more than a friend *with a sneaky grin plastered on his face*
    Ash: *now nervous the his relationship with May has been found out* Uh...yes...?

And so on.

Norman seems like he would just somehow know that, plus he'd be a great step-dad.

I cant really see them keeping it completely secret.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

I would like to believe so I mean after what I'm seeing with Amourshipping lately its not impossible that Ash could share the same hints to May if she ever makes a cameo in XY. The long stares and the quiet and warm smiles while she isn't looking. Their Ash's ways of showing off his way of possible romantic interests and personally I love a ship more when I see Ash showing off the hints. Their not often but when we see one, its like the new years eve. We all go crazy. xD

And if I think if May might have a crush on Ash well after BF its hard to say. I think early in Ag she might of and towards BF I think she does deep down but doesn't realize it like Ash. I'm sure if they spend more time together they might notice it, but their ten so I'm not expecting love confessions just yet. lol.

Lol, there is no such thing. The old AS thread talked about that years ago. Leave that issue to peace guys.

Page 256 of 269 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266 ... LastLast