Page 257 of 269 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 6701

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

LOL I was rewatching some Advanced episodes and I saw a really cute hint..
    In AG Ep "Ready, Willing and Sableye"
    As wanted to scare core fish, so h whispers a plan to May and Max.
    And May is all gun hoe about it, and Max makes the first remark that I actually smiled from..."Haven't you noticed that your allways the one who falls for these crazy plans."
    Awwww, May trusts Ash <3
    Stupid hint IK but cute nonetheless

"What do you guys think is their favorite memory of each other?

What do you guys think is their favorite memory of each other?

I believe that May's favorite memories is when Ash helped her in the contest, i think that is ash's favorite memories too!
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL I was rewatching some Advanced episodes and I saw a really cute hint..
    In AG Ep "Ready, Willing and Sableye"
    As wanted to scare core fish, so h whispers a plan to May and Max.
    And May is all gun hoe about it, and Max makes the first remark that I actually smiled from..."Haven't you noticed that your allways the one who falls for these crazy plans."
    Awwww, May trusts Ash <3
    Stupid hint IK but cute nonetheless
    Heh, Good point.
    Hmm, if there's any, I'd say it's their last battle and how they shared the halved Terracotta ribbon. Haruka even mentioned in DP how the ribbon reminded her of Satoshi and his encouragement and she was saved by it during her journey in Johto.

Speaking of the devil: Do you think that Satoshi and Haruka still have their ribbons with them?

Do you think that Satoshi and Haruka still have their ribbons with them?
    Of course! May said that the ribbon helped her in johto, i think that she's still in johto right? so i believe that she still keep her ribbon with her, I don't know about Ash, but i believe that he still have his ribbon, i don't think that they will forget about their ribbon, it's something important for both of them
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Heh, Good point.

Hmm, if there's any, I'd say it's their last battle and how they shared the halved Terracotta ribbon. Haruka even mentioned in DP how the ribbon reminded her of Satoshi and his encouragement and she was saved by it during her journey in Johto.

Speaking of the devil: Do you think that Satoshi and Haruka still have their ribbons with them?

Oh I DEFINITELY think that they still have their half of the ribbon. Like Bub brought up, it helped both of them get stronger when they were apart. And I reallllyyyyyy hope that the new writers will bring it out once more if May hopefully does make a reappearance

And I agree with you that their best memory would be the ribbon

What do you guys think they would get each other for their first anniversary as a married couple?

Probably their last battle together in Terracota Town, after all it does have a lot of meaning to both, from May's Blaziken evolving, Sceptile being able to stand up to a Pokémon with an advantage over himself, and lastly, the Ribbon getting split in half, leaving them with a half each.

Of course, May said hat her half of the ribbon is like a good luck charm for her contests and Ash had his ribbon half with him in DP. So I think they do have their ribbons with them. And another thing, I believe that Ash thinks that the ribbon half he has, is about as important as the Pokeball he and Gary found and split when they were kids, meaning that the ribbon could be one of his most valuable possessions. But his is all just speculation.

What do you guys think they would get each other for their first anniversary as a married couple?
    something passionate Well this is a hard question, May would get Ash something to do with Pokémon training obviously like vitamins, extra Pokeballs, and so on. But I don't know what Ash would get May, maybe something to do with Pokémon Contests, a new bandana if she still wears them, idk.

I found one cute fanart right now *w*
    here is it:

Credits to 霧原ナキ:
    41614883_m.jpg
    Last edited by BubChan; 24th August 2014 at 9:19 PM.
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I found one cute fanart right now *w*
    here is it:

Credits to 霧原ナキ:
    41614883_m.jpg

That's so cute
    I also just found a REALLY cute pic <3
    Credits to: KurumiErika

Here is the lin
    http://kurumierika.deviantart.com/ar...ytha-383789267

That's so cute
    I also just found a REALLY cute pic <3
    Credits to: KurumiErika

Here is the lin
    http://kurumierika.deviantart.com/ar...ytha-383789267
    This fanart is beautiful, well, i time for a new topic for our beautiful shipping, right?

what Ash and May would most like to do together?
    The World is mine ♥

On the topic of artwork sharing, I really like this one
        Spoiler:- Image:

Credit to Kame-Ash

This fanart is beautiful, well, i time for a new topic for our beautiful shipping, right?

I'm guessing eating since, that's one of the things they have in common.I mean have you seen their appetites? Also battling is something they'd like to do as well since it's Ash's passion and May's a good battler herself too.

LOL IKR I'm gonna try to find more peaces by this incredible artist

And to answer ur question, I think Ash and May would love to do ALOT of things together just because they are so alike, and are both interested in each others passions SO CUTE<3

But I think the activity they wuold most enjoy doing is battling, so they can try out new techniques on each other, and know for a fact that the other is a great battler in their own right
    )If that makse any sense :S)

Eating of course, i would love to see this two eating some spaghetti (it's spelled like this?) made by Brock and talking about stuff their adventures together and doing stuff that young couples do, like kissing and hold each other hands, it would be lovely, and, of course May would ask Brock to take care of Max for don't disturb Ash and May in their date
    The World is mine ♥

Spoiler:- Advanceshipping work:

Satoshi would probably take Haruka on a romantic dinner date (We all know what these two likes anyway. :P) not quite sure about Haruka but she might cook for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    something passionate
    http://diaryofawhinyguy.com/wp-conte...re-no-text.png

Probably cuddle with each other huehuehuehuehue.
    With all seriousness, keep on eating.

Warning, this may be a bit of a long post

Spoiler:- Advanceshipping work:

Satoshi would probably take Haruka on a romantic dinner date (We all know what these two likes anyway. :P) not quite sure about Haruka but she might cook for him.

http://diaryofawhinyguy.com/wp-conte...re-no-text.png

Probably cuddle with each other huehuehuehuehue.
    With all seriousness, keep on eating.

OMG Asuna that art peace is SOOOOO cute <3 The artist is amazing I only wish that he or she would have used May's ORAS outfit, but it's freaking adorable none the less

Now to answer my question
    What do yo guys think they'd get each other on their first anniversary as a married couple?

Now, I admit I am a hopeless romantic, so I understand if you guys laugh at my response :S

I personally hope Ash would have matured a bit with the Love Department considering he's married to the prettiest and most talented girl in his life
    So I think Ash would be SUPER awkward giving May the gift, but with a little help from Delia, and possibly Dawn, (I just see her as an advance shipper)
    I think Ash would give May a necklace with a golden Torchick charm, with little diamonds as eyes, so they shine like her sapphire oceans do.
    And i agree with you Asuna that May would probably attempt to cook Ash a romantic meal, hopefully without burning down the house.
    And for dessert, I definitely see May as the girl who keeps the first layer of her wedding cake, so she and Ash could enjoy together on their first anniversary <3

Now to answer a question that has already been asked a while back, and sorry for bringing it up again, but I NEED to give my view to how this will turn out…May's hopeful cameo.

Now I understand that this possible cameo is a fifty/fifty chance, but I can't help but see it happening

Now I'll just describe what would happen, rather than make a drabble, because if you've read my fanfics, you understand I likey the details, but no one has time for that

Well how I see it, the foursome will be walking through some town or another, headed towards Ash's next gym battle, as per use…but then BAM they spot a HUGE and elaborate poster for some pokemon contest that the city will be holding and Ash is all like, "We should check it out, I think it would help Serena out with pokemon performing." (And yes I am about 100% sure that Serena will explore pokemon performing

And they are all like, "yeah, sure" and they go on.

And they watch and enjoy the contest, and then the M.C, who I imagine as Vivian, Will start to say, "Now let's give a warm welcome to this years Johoto grand festival victor," *crowd a roars in cheers* "We all know her as Hoenn's Princess, but her friends call her May!"

Then May comes out in her cute, contest outfit from ORAS, which makes her look fab And Serena, Bonnie, and Clamont all awe at how beautiful she and her beautiful are, but Ash just looks dumbfounded, unable to speak, and at the end of her performance he just gets up without speaking and runs towards the area where coordinators and their pokemon chill, without a word to the others who just look shocked as he races off…

LOL sorry I just had to get that out

And I have a quick question for you guys…I just found my FAVORITE advanceshipping art, but it's from google images, would it be dissrespectable if I share with you guys with that address rather than the art-devient account I assume the person has.
    Concidering a number of you are incredible artists, I thought you guys might be able to help

Warning, this may be a bit of a long post

OMG Asuna that art peace is SOOOOO cute <3 The artist is amazing I only wish that he or she would have used May's ORAS outfit, but it's freaking adorable none the less

Now to answer my question
    What do yo guys think they'd get each other on their first anniversary as a married couple?

Now, I admit I am a hopeless romantic, so I understand if you guys laugh at my response :S

I personally hope Ash would have matured a bit with the Love Department considering he's married to the prettiest and most talented girl in his life
    So I think Ash would be SUPER awkward giving May the gift, but with a little help from Delia, and possibly Dawn, (I just see her as an advance shipper)
    I think Ash would give May a necklace with a golden Torchick charm, with little diamonds as eyes, so they shine like her sapphire oceans do.
    And i agree with you Asuna that May would probably attempt to cook Ash a romantic meal, hopefully without burning down the house.
    And for dessert, I definitely see May as the girl who keeps the first layer of her wedding cake, so she and Ash could enjoy together on their first anniversary <3

Now to answer a question that has already been asked a while back, and sorry for bringing it up again, but I NEED to give my view to how this will turn out…May's hopeful cameo.

Now I understand that this possible cameo is a fifty/fifty chance, but I can't help but see it happening

Now I'll just describe what would happen, rather than make a drabble, because if you've read my fanfics, you understand I likey the details, but no one has time for that

Well how I see it, the foursome will be walking through some town or another, headed towards Ash's next gym battle, as per use…but then BAM they spot a HUGE and elaborate poster for some pokemon contest that the city will be holding and Ash is all like, "We should check it out, I think it would help Serena out with pokemon performing." (And yes I am about 100% sure that Serena will explore pokemon performing

And they are all like, "yeah, sure" and they go on.

And they watch and enjoy the contest, and then the M.C, who I imagine as Vivian, Will start to say, "Now let's give a warm welcome to this years Johoto grand festival victor," *crowd a roars in cheers* "We all know her as Hoenn's Princess, but her friends call her May!"

Then May comes out in her cute, contest outfit from ORAS, which makes her look fab And Serena, Bonnie, and Clamont all awe at how beautiful she and her beautiful are, but Ash just looks dumbfounded, unable to speak, and at the end of her performance he just gets up without speaking and runs towards the area where coordinators and their pokemon chill, without a word to the others who just look shocked as he races off…

LOL sorry I just had to get that out

And I have a quick question for you guys…I just found my FAVORITE advanceshipping art, but it's from google images, would it be dissrespectable if I share with you guys with that address rather than the art-devient account I assume the person has.
    Concidering a number of you are incredible artists, I thought you guys might be able to help
    Very nice scenario. About the art. You can post it here and just say so if you do not know the artist (But put "credits to whoever made it"). I'll try to find the artist and his/her link for you.

Very nice scenario. About the art. You can post it here and just say so if you do not know the artist (But put "credits to whoever made it"). I'll try to find the artist and his/her link for you.

Thank you SO MUCH for the EXTREMELY helpful reply
    So here is the link...

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...atoHaru_10.jpg
    Credit to: whoever drew this beautiful peace

And this is another one of my ABSOLUTE favorites, that I believe is created y the same tallented artist
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ceshipping.jpg
    Credits to : who ever drew this

And a quick question just to get some activity going....

What is the quality they most admire in each other?
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 25th August 2014 at 5:34 AM.

(Cricket sounds) no no no no too quiet!

If Advanceshipping was two-sided canon, how would Satoshi/Haruka confess to each other?

If Advanceshipping was two-sided canon, how would Satoshi/Haruka confess to each other?
    well, i think that May would confess her feelings for Ash in the Kanto grand festival, Ash would be jealous of Drew's rose, but May would tell him that he loves him so much, but he wouldn't say his feelings there, he would tell her his feelings in sinnoh, at night, i think that would be a beautiful story for Ash and May
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post

Definitely agree, wayyyyyyy to quiet...

LOL who's to say it's not already double sided?

Well, I'm gonna agree with Bub, that drew will def have a role to play.

IMO it would happen when May, HOPEFULLY, makes a cameo...I'm assuming that Ash will find her in the midst of a contest, and then when he goes to greet her, he finds that she and Drew are having a moment...And he starts to get jealous, and if May travels with them, she will notice the way Serena, ALWAYSSSS blushes around Ash, and get jealous herself.

Then before May leaves, their eyes will be twinkling and they would be alone, and admit it to each other...

Dum I know

Now I have a question, sense I KNOW I'm not the only Advanceshipper pissed at their goodbye at the end of Hoenn...

How would you guys change their goodbye in Hoenn?

For starters, if May liked Ash at all, why would she be so quick to want to go at it alone? For Advanced Shipping sake it would have been nice to have a better reason for them splitting up, something on Ash's part. May leaving Ash to willingly and excitedly really doesn't "ship" well, so having Ash have a much better reason for leaving would be an ending to fit this ship more.
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Quote Originally Posted by minerswhocraft View Post

For starters, if May liked Ash at all, why would she be so quick to want to go at it alone? For Advanced Shipping sake it would have been nice to have a better reason for them splitting up, something on Ash's part. May leaving Ash to willingly and excitedly really doesn't "ship" well, so having Ash have a much better reason for leaving would be an ending to fit this ship more.

Well, Hi. You brought up an okay point, but there is a really simple answer.

May left Ash, I wouldn't say it was excitedly or anything, but yes she chose to leave, but I think it helps the ship a bit only because it shows just how cose the two have become.
    May had been so influenced b Ash that she subconsciously started to even battle like him, and that hasn't changed as seen in her Sinnoh cameo, so May chose to leave Ash and find her own style.

Now I personally see this as May starting to be afraid that she has started relying on Ash far to much, and she needed confirmation that she could survive as a coordinator without having him always there to assist her, quite brave IMO.

I can see that you are a pokeshipper, and I am sympathetic for your not having a good enough conclusion to their ending, and the last thing I would say is "to get over it" because I am well aware how it feels not to have your favorite female protagonist come back to the story, which is why I'm holding out for a May cameo so hard.

But as you can clearly see, this is an Advanceshipping thread, so I feel bad, but you should really make your feelings shown on the proper thread.

But to answer your question, I think most of us have gotten over the enjoyment of pokemon, and are instead awaiting a final ending, that may never come, for Ash's story, and each of us are holding out to see which girl he will choose.

But back to our lovely Advanceshipping, I'll answer my own question.

How would you change their goodbye in Hoenn.

Well the first thing I would do is get rid of Max, maybe have him go with Brock or something :S IDK
    But I would definitely have May and Ash have their own moment, during the sunset.
    May would have tears prickle in her beautiful orbs, and Ash would have that amber glint in his eyes, like in hoenn…And May would be holding on to her half of the ribbon, against her heart.

She would thank him for everything he had done for her, and would tell Ash that without him she would have never found her path.

Ash would ofcourse deny her claim and tell her that it had always been her…Look souly into each other's eyes.

The horn indicating that May's ship would be leaving, so she puts out her other hand towards him, and Ash meets her hand and the two shake hands slowly.

Ash promises her that this isn't their last goodbye, and they will meet again.

May would wipe away her tears, and no confidently while saying, "Yeah."

Then a flash to May waving goodbye to him on the boat, Blazikan by her side.

And Ash smiles sweetly in her direction, and waves goodbye himself.

What is the quality they most admire in each other?
    May admires Ash a lot for his courage, bravery, and kindness to everyone, and Ash admires May for her kindness, beauty, and her battling prowess. It's pretty easy to answer since, well it's been said all the time in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post

Um, it's only been two days since the post before yours', hardly slow.

I can't really come up with a good answer to this, I was thinking a confession would've worked either in mid-Hoenn, end of Hoenn/start of Battle Frontier, end of Battle Frontier, or the Wallace Cup. As for who'd confess first, May, she's obviously less dense at that.

Easy, make it a good episode first, then worry about the shipping. I kinda liked what we got since May went out of her own way, keeping Max in the dark, to visit Ash in Pallet Town. That has to be shippy enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by minerswhocraft View Post

She can easily be in love with Ash, yet still leave, she does have her own goal and life to think about. In the Hoenn goodbye, she left because she wanted to see her parents again, in the Battle Frontier goodbye, she wanted to pursue her goal and rematch her rivals in Johto. IMO, Ash's trait of being focused on his goals rubbed off on May (terrible word choice I know), so this is why in a ship sense, she left.

I can see that you are a pokeshipper, and I am sympathetic for your not having a good enough conclusion to their ending, and the last thing I would say is "to get over it" because I am well aware how it feels not to have your favorite female protagonist come back to the story, which is why I'm holding out for a May cameo so hard.

But as you can clearly see, this is an Advanceshipping thread, so I feel bad, but you should really make your feelings shown on the proper thread.

What you are reading is my signature, not my post
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Awwwww, This is the most ADORABLE pic EVER

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...81-d4rzuns.png
    Credit to: Endless Summer

PERFECT FAMILY!!!
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 27th August 2014 at 4:04 AM.

Awwwww, credit to who every drew this ADORABLE pic

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...81-d4rzuns.png
    Credit to: Whoever Drew this

PERFECT FAMILY!!!
    This picture is beautiful, Endless Summer drew it well, this made me think on a new topic:

What kind of family Ash and May will have in the future?
    The World is mine ♥

Page 257 of 269 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast