Page 258 of 267 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #6426
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    This picture is beautiful, Endless Summer drew it well, this made me think on a new topic:

    What kind of family Ash and May will have in the future?

    LOL Thank you SO MUCH for letting me know who drew the BEAUTIFUL pic



    What kind of family will Ash and May have in the future?

    I LOVE this question<3
    I definitely think the future Ketchums will be the perf family, Kind of like how May's family is

    Ash will be the kind, compassionate, Pokemon Brain/Pokemon Ranger father, and May would be the beautiful, sweet, kindhearted, Top Coordinator mother.

    They will have four kids,
    The eldest being Kiley, who would have May's hair and Ash's amber eyes, and would train to be a ranger.
    Then Sammy, yes he's named after Prof. Oak, he has dark hair like Ash, and May's crystal blues Pokemon Master.
    Then the twins, Alexander and Jaclyn, Alex and Jackie for short, who will train to be coordinators and pokemon performers respectively

  2. #6427
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    266

    Default

    What kind of family will Ash and May have in the future?

    Good question.

    I think, their family as a whole could be determined, brave, kind, and always hungry. I could think of every possible positive scenerios with this, but I'm going to think something negative for a change since I'm really good at it.

    Status:

    Satoshi - Pokemon Master
    Haruka - Top Coordinator (also, Hanako 2.0)

    When Satoshi and Haruka got married, Satoshi sets on another journey again, (this time, unknown goal) right after their child was born. When the child is now 10 years old, he/she goes to claim his/her starter pokemon from Okido Hakase and sets on his/her own journey, but the goal is not to become the world's greatest pokemon master, instead it would be to find his/her father (for reasons I don't know). He/she and his/her pokemon must go on dangerous adventures and train very hard and meet Satoshi after all of his/her hard work, and eventually battle him.

    Hmm... I think I could make a fanfic out of this, but I don't have the time. XD

    Off topic: why do I always log out automatically when I'm idle for too long? It's so annoying!
    Last edited by matthew11; 27th August 2014 at 1:24 PM.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

  3. #6428
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH for the EXTREMELY helpful reply
    So here is the link...

    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...atoHaru_10.jpg
    Credit to: whoever drew this beautiful peace

    And this is another one of my ABSOLUTE favorites, that I believe is created y the same tallented artist
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ceshipping.jpg
    Credits to : who ever drew this
    Hmm, sorry but I can't seem to find the artist for the artwork, though I'm pretty sure I've seen that artstyle before.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    And a quick question just to get some activity going....

    What is the quality they most admire in each other?
    I personally think that they both admire each other's hard work for their goals. Though it's pretty understandable for Haruka to admire Satoshi (almost any of his friend does) but it was nice on Satoshi's side to have the same admoration for Haruka. There are even some point where he's willing to help her out (e.g date expectations) just for her contest.

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    If Advanceshipping was two-sided canon, how would Satoshi/Haruka confess to each other?
    Hmm, maybe a subtle confession, though that won't work for Satoshi but if he's the one who does that, Haruka will be able to pick up immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    How would you guys change their goodbye in Hoenn?
    Goodbye? There won't be any goodbye because Haruka will decide to go wherever Satoshi is going. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    What kind of family Ash and May will have in the future?
    I've always pictured that they will have Sapphire as their daughter.

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    What kind of family will Ash and May have in the future?
    Off topic: why do I always log out automatically when I'm idle for too long? It's so annoying!
    For security purpose or something like that. If you don't want that to happen, just check on "keep me logged in" before you log in.

  4. #6429
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Activity is a bit slow, so how about a new topic to jump start this thread again?

    If Ash and May had children, what would they look like?

    and yes this topic is awkward since I have been saying crossed out comments frequently.

  5. #6430
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    If Ash and May had children, what would they look like?
    They would have a boy first (because, Wynaut?). He has the similar messy hair style Satoshi has, but brown. His eyes would be that of Haruka's, which is blue, but lighter. Next is a girl. She has similar dark blue hair as her father, but her hair style would be similar to Serena's/Leaf's hair style, only without the low pony tail. And her eyes would be blue because it matches her hair.
    Last edited by matthew11; 31st August 2014 at 12:24 PM.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

  6. #6431
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    954

    Default

    If Ash and May had children, what would they look like?

    For a girl, probably like May, but with Ash's eyes.

    and a guy, vise versa. Sounds good.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Delux


  7. #6432
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    If Ash and May had children, what would they look like?
    I've always thought that their daughter would be Sapphire or if it's a boy then maybe Ruby.

    How do you think Satoshi would react if he discovers that Haruka is pregnant and he's the father. How do you think would he prepare for that?

    Yeah, I know it's an awkward question but hey, you gotta keep this thread alive. :P

  8. #6433
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    456

    Default

    How do you think Satoshi would react if he discovers that Haruka is pregnant and he's the father. How do you think would he prepare for that?

    Actually i liked this question :v well, i think that he would buy many baby stuff for the Advance Baby :3 and, of course, buy a house for the family
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  9. #6434
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Thread's going quiet again,

    How do you think Satoshi would react if he discovers that Haruka is pregnant and he's the father. How do you think would he prepare for that?

    He would be surprised of course, and if possible, he may faint from surprise. As to how he would prepare for that, similar to BubChan's.

    Here's a quick question:

    If the conflicting ship (Contestshipping) did not exist, how do you think Advanceshipping would play out?


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

  10. #6435
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Hey lovlies LOL it feels as if I haven't been on this thread in FOREVER!!!!! But it's only been like a week :S
    Well anyways…

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I've always thought that their daughter would be Sapphire or if it's a boy then maybe Ruby.

    How do you think Satoshi would react if he discovers that Haruka is pregnant and he's the father. How do you think would he prepare for that?

    Yeah, I know it's an awkward question but hey, you gotta keep this thread alive. :P



    LOL I agree with Bub, I REALLY LOVE this question

    I would have to agree with the others who answered, that Ash would be shocked at first, but in a really cute way And hopefully in the scenario, the two are in some sort of committed relationship, so I could def see Ash fawning over May, and see him all excited until the kid pops out , and of course he would be hoping it would be a boy, so of course he would be buying tuns of pokemon toys, and already thinking of what will be the first pokemon he will get him when he turns ten…you know, just having a hard case of the first time father jitters




    Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Thread's going quiet again,

    How do you think Satoshi would react if he discovers that Haruka is pregnant and he's the father. How do you think would he prepare for that?

    He would be surprised of course, and if possible, he may faint from surprise. As to how he would prepare for that, similar to BubChan's.

    Here's a quick question:

    If the conflicting ship (Contestshipping) did not exist, how do you think Advanceshipping would play out?

    LOL, another awesome question

    I'm just gonna assume that May's main rival would have been a girl, or Harley, just so she could still maintain her KICK A** character development.

    I definitely think we would have gotten plenty more hints towards the end of AG, because they started emphasizing the Drew/May rivalry, WHICH ANNOYED THE HELLLL OUT OF ME!!!

    (Sorry for my anger, but this triangle reminds me SO MUCH of the Dair/Chair triangle in GG, and how the writers leaned towards the dissfunctional pairing over the PERFECT PAIR!!!)

  11. #6436
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I've always thought that their daughter would be Sapphire or if it's a boy then maybe Ruby.

    How do you think Satoshi would react if he discovers that Haruka is pregnant and he's the father. How do you think would he prepare for that?

    Yeah, I know it's an awkward question but hey, you gotta keep this thread alive. :P
    indeed it is quite awkward

    I'd say Ash won't handle the news too well, considering he may (punny) have wanted to wait even longer (I'm just assuming they haven't married yet, they're about 19-20 yrs old, and haven't told their parents yet). But he'd still do his best to find a real job, housing, and a way to take care of the child. All doing this without their parents knowing, cause I think Norman would be pretty mad at Ash for doing this to his daughter... Also, There's a story about this on FF.net, and it's very good in my opinion. I'll link it whenever I find it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Thread's going quiet again.
    Here's a quick question:

    If the conflicting ship (Contestshipping) did not exist, how do you think Advanceshipping would play out?
    relax, it's only been two days since your post

    I think I'd play out mostly the same. There'd be more hints of course, but other than that, not much would really change. I might change my answer in the future of course.

  12. #6437
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Hi guys, I'm an AdvanceShipper too but didn't feel the need to post on here since I joined this year.
    But for anyone here who is into fanart and has deviantART, check out my latest art of May here. Don't forget to leave a comment!
    Amourshipping and Generation III for the win!

    Drawn by torterra_4_the_win

  13. #6438
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torterra_4_the_win View Post
    Hi guys, I'm an AdvanceShipper too but didn't feel the need to post on here since I joined this year.
    But for anyone here who is into fanart and has deviantART, check out my latest art of May here. Don't forget to leave a comment!
    It's a nice May's fanart Torterra!but remember that this is an AdvanceShipping thread, so stay on the topic okay it's great too see that you're a AdvanceShipper and welcome aboard of this ship!
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  14. #6439
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Slow day in this thread, eh? Here's a question for you guys. How do you imagine if Haruka is the one to travel around Kalos with Satoshi (Let's say Serena does not exist)?

  15. #6440
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Slow day in this thread, eh? Here's a question for you guys. How do you imagine if Haruka is the one to travel around Kalos with Satoshi (Let's say Serena does not exist)?
    Hmm. Let's say Haruka doesn't leave her Pokemon to her parents, and there are contests in Kalos. I think Satoshi doesn't need to help Haruka train for the contests considering that she is very experienced on that point. That would be a great loss in hints though.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

  16. #6441
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Hmm. Let's say Haruka doesn't leave her Pokemon to her parents, and there are contests in Kalos. I think Satoshi doesn't need to help Haruka train for the contests considering that she is very experienced on that point. That would be a great loss in hints though.
    I don't know, She's very experienced now, but i believe that she would love to see Ash helping her, May is always nervous for a Contest, emotional help will help her a lot, and the person that always give her that emotional help is Ash, so i don't think that Ash will stop helping her just because she is has a lot of Experience, and May likes when Ash help her.
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  17. #6442
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I don't know, She's very experienced now, but i believe that she would love to see Ash helping her, May is always nervous for a Contest, emotional help will help her a lot, and the person that always give her that emotional help is Ash, so i don't think that Ash will stop helping her just because she is has a lot of Experience, and May likes when Ash help her.
    Ohh. I forgot about the emotions and stuff. Tnx for pointing that out.

    So, if there are professional coordinators in Kalos, Haruka would get nervous, and Satoshi would help her with it. And if she constantly losses in the appeal rounds (like when Hikari did in the DP series), Satoshi would be sad seeing that Haruka is already experienced but there are still so many coordinators better than her. Thus, Satoshi would do either the following:

    1. Satoshi would talk to Haruka (alone) about what had happen in Johto, and repeat the good things she had said with more emphasis so that she would feel better.
    2. Satoshi would treat her to Restaurant Le Amour to let her take her mind off the constant losses she had and shift her attention to food.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

  18. #6443
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Slow day in this thread, eh? Here's a question for you guys. How do you imagine if Haruka is the one to travel around Kalos with Satoshi (Let's say Serena does not exist)?


    Great question I definitely agree with Bub that due to the fact Haruka is already a very well established and talented coordinator, considering the fact that she is known as Hoenn's Princess, I definitely can see Satoshi supporting her emotionally, because he was really the only one in canon who believed whole heartedly in her choice of becoming a coordinator…Max was a bit disappointed, and Drew laughed in her face at the thought of a ditz becoming a beautiful, and extremely talented coordinator.

    I can also see plenty more practice battles between the two, because the last time we left off, they were equals. I think Ash would also put a lot more trust in May's opinion, over Clamont and Bonnie hands down.

    So basically, I think the two will continue to complement each other's talents, and work amazingly as a team

    Hopefully we'd get a taste of this question if May makes a cameo


    And I have a quick question for you guys!


    I recently saw a post on tumblr for some AMV artists to prepare for ADV Day on November 21 (My half b-day BTW respect )

    So I am just curious if we are going to set up some sort of contest for writers, like one-shot themes, or anything?

    I understand it's pretty early, but I'm just curious if you guys are going to organize anything this year


    OH and I NEED to share this beautiful drawing of May


    http://syertse.deviantart.com/art/May-ORAS-476105430
    Credits to: Syerise

    And this BEAUTIFUL Advanceshipping drawing

    http://svetaharuka.deviantart.com/ar...-you-457684846
    Credits to: SwetaHaruka <3

    #Advanceshippping4life
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 11th September 2014 at 2:05 AM.

  19. #6444
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    I understand it's pretty early, but I'm just curious if you guys are going to organize anything this year
    We're going to have Advance MEPs in youtube and many fanfics and one shots in the fanfic world, i guess is only this, anyway, i need to start to write my Advance One shot for this special day!
    a new topic:
    Which AU (Alternative Universe) is the best for AdvanceShipping?
    The World is mine ♥

    "Love You Mama, Love You May"

    AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

  20. #6445
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    We're going to have Advance MEPs in youtube and many fanfics and one shots in the fanfic world, i guess is only this, anyway, i need to start to write my Advance One shot for this special day!
    a new topic:
    Which AU (Alternative Universe) is the best for AdvanceShipping?

    LOL Thanks for the response Bub
    I can't wait for the fab day !!!!! And I need to start on my own one shot as well, just to make sure it's just as perfect as this pairing

    And to answer your question, I personally think that there is A BUNCH of AU's that can complament this pairing...Childhood besties turned lovers, infatuation, poor boy meets wealthy girl,....But one I've been thinking of doing is Ash as a navy marine, and May as a journalist.



    And I just want to ask you AMAZING advance shippers if you guys could check out my recently completed Two-Shot, "Comes Back to You"
    I would LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK And I would LOVE your thoughts

    Thanx
    "Comes Back to You"...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1055043...es-Back-to-You

    My fanfic page: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 13th September 2014 at 5:49 AM.

  21. #6446
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Which AU (Alternative Universe) is the best for AdvanceShipping?
    Yeah, I'm always fond of childhood friends ending up in a romantic relationship so that's one. There's also this fanfic that I enjoyed reading where in an AU, Satoshi is a badass loner while Haruka was some sort of an idol in school. It's a bit dark and it does not involve any Pokemon. Nonetheless I enjoyed it. Kinda feels like watching a different anime or reading a different Manga.
    Here's the link for that fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4264478/1/My-lone-hero
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    And I just want to ask you AMAZING advance shippers if you guys could check out my recently completed Two-Shot, "Comes Back to You"
    I would LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK And I would LOVE your thoughts

    Thanx
    "Comes Back to You"...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1055043...es-Back-to-You

    My fanfic page: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23
    I'm not really the type to critisize other people's work, whether it's a fanart or fanfic. Anyway, sorry in advance for being cynical here. To be honest I didn't enjoyed reading the 1st chapter. Being a SatoSere fan, I kinda felt heavy inside while reading how bitter Satoshi and Serena's relationship became (Though I was glad that you didn't ended it Serena being in a relationship with Citron since I'm not into that ship). The 2nd chapter didn't start that good for me either though it got interesting as I went along the entire chapter. I guess I'm not really into heavy dramas as I prefer simple and cute romance like "Fall leaves and shopping spree" (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7668431...hopping-Sprees). Nonetheless, this is a pretty decent fanfic, I got hooked up until the end. Also, while reading this, I was listening to this music: Can't say goodbye to Yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4. It somehow catches the mood in chapter 2 and for some reasons, the lyrics kinda relates to it. Again, I apologize for being cynical back there.


    Anyway, so there's actually a day for Advancehsipping? Then maybe I should make a fanart for that day. You guys have any ideas or any suggestions? I'm thinking of maybe a halloween theme but what do guys think?
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th September 2014 at 5:09 PM.

  22. #6447
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Yeah, I'm always fond of childhood friends ending up in a romantic relationship so that's one. There's also this fanfic that I enjoyed reading where in an AU, Satoshi is a badass loner while Haruka was some sort of an idol in school. It's a bit dark and it does not involve any Pokemon. Nonetheless I enjoyed it. Kinda feels like watching a different anime or reading a different Manga.
    Here's the link for that fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4264478/1/My-lone-hero


    I'm not really the type to critisize other people's work, whether it's a fanart or fanfic. Anyway, sorry in advance for being cynical here. To be honest I didn't enjoyed reading the 1st chapter. Being a SatoSere fan, I kinda felt heavy inside while reading how bitter Satoshi and Serena's relationship became (Though I was glad that you didn't ended it Serena being in a relationship with Citron since I'm not into that ship). The 2nd chapter didn't start that good for me either though it got interesting as I went along the entire chapter. I guess I'm not really into heavy dramas as I prefer simple and cute romance like "Fall leaves and shopping spree" (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7668431...hopping-Sprees). Nonetheless, this is a pretty decent fanfic, I got hooked up until the end. Also, while reading this, I was listening to this music: Can't say goodbye to Yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4. It somehow catches the mood in chapter 2 and for some reasons, the lyrics kinda relates to it. Again, I apologize for being cynical back there.


    Anyway, so there's actually a day for Advancehsipping? Then maybe I should make a fanart for that day. You guys have any ideas or any suggestions? I'm thinking of maybe a halloween theme but what do guys think?



    LOL, don't worry about it Asuna, I truly appreciate the honesty, and I was really hoping for your thoughts And I completely understand that my slightly dramatic take isn't your cup of tea There are PLENTY of fanfics that I love the authors, but just not the certain storyline he/she wrote.
    I am just SO GALD that you were able to enjoy it by the end, I just really hope that you were able to enjoy my style of writing.
    And I actually am trying to write a more casual, borderline fluffy story of these two, such as the one you had mentioned. I would REALLY appreciate any prompts or ideas you can offer
    But most of all, let me make it clear, that I am SO SORY for the offense of the SatoSere relationship, it was just needed to move on the story. So again, I'm sorry, but I don't ship those two, SUPRISINGLY, so I didn't realize the feelings it could have evoked any SatoSere shippers, but let me make it clear, that I truly respect the ship, I mean how could II not, Serena's feelings are the first ACTUAL concrete hints in the all of the anime's nearly two decade run. I'm sure if I wasn't so attached to May's character, and advanceshippping in general, that I would DEF be a hardcore SatoSere shipper

    And P.S I listened to the song you suggested, It's not really my taste of music, at all, but I listened to the lyrics and they are beautiful, and I agree that it actually kinda relates to "comes Back to you"


    And About your question if you should do a halloween themed drawing for Advanceshipping Day
    I personally think that it would be a really interesting drawing,
    Will you draw them in costumes attire or just a halloween background?
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 14th September 2014 at 4:50 PM.

  23. #6448
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardboard box
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL, don't worry about it Asuna, I truly appreciate the honesty, and I was really hoping for your thoughts And I completely understand that my slightly dramatic take isn't your cup of tea There are PLENTY of fanfics that I love the authors, but just not the certain storyline he/she wrote.
    I am just SO GALD that you were able to enjoy it by the end, I just really hope that you were able to enjoy my style of writing.
    And I actually am trying to write a more casual, borderline fluffy story of these two, such as the one you had mentioned. I would REALLY appreciate any prompts or ideas you can offer
    But most of all, let me make it clear, that I am SO SORY for the offense of the SatoSere relationship, it was just needed to move on the story. So again, I'm sorry, but I don't ship those two, SUPRISINGLY, so I didn't realize the feelings it could have evoked any SatoSere shippers, but let me make it clear, that I truly respect the ship, I mean how could II not, Serena's feelings are the first ACTUAL concrete hints in the all of the anime's nearly two decade run. I'm sure if I wasn't so attached to May's character, and advanceshippping in general, that I would DEF be a hardcore SatoSere shipper

    And P.S I listened to the song you suggested, It's not really my taste of music, at all, but I listened to the lyrics and they are beautiful, and I agree that it actually kinda relates to "comes Back to you"


    And About your question if you should do a halloween themed drawing for Advanceshipping Day
    I personally think that it would be a really interesting drawing,
    Will you draw them in costumes attire or just a halloween background?
    No harm done with SatoSere. I just felt a bit heavy while reading it but I'm not completely offended (hey, I'm still more of a SatoHaru fan than a SatoSere fan so all's cool)

    Anywho, I'll be drawing them with complete costume and some halloween background. Though I'm thinking what kind of costume. Here are some of my ideas:

    Vampire and Witch - Kinda overrated but that's what came up first in my mind
    Modern Gothic - Kinda something similar to Soul Eater
    Old style Gothic - Fancy style of gothic costumes

    Other than that, I can't think of any other costumes.

  24. #6449
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL Thanks for the response Bub
    I can't wait for the fab day !!!!! And I need to start on my own one shot as well, just to make sure it's just as perfect as this pairing

    And to answer your question, I personally think that there is A BUNCH of AU's that can complament this pairing...Childhood besties turned lovers, infatuation, poor boy meets wealthy girl,....But one I've been thinking of doing is Ash as a navy marine, and May as a journalist.



    And I just want to ask you AMAZING advance shippers if you guys could check out my recently completed Two-Shot, "Comes Back to You"
    I would LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK And I would LOVE your thoughts

    Thanx
    "Comes Back to You"...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1055043...es-Back-to-You

    My fanfic page: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23
    Really... Touching... STORY!!

    As an Advanceshipper, I truly loved this story; It's very detailed, good use of not-too-deep words, great emphasis on the characters' feelings. And, TBH, It almost brought me to tears. But when I read the ending of it, it kinda, you know, ended being them, no specific background of what happened after Satoshi's departure from Hoenn. Yes, I know it's about Haruka filing a divorce file, but she didn't have any interaction with Shu while doing so (Sorry if I missed some parts, it's just really LONG and I kinda forget small things). Oh, I also saw many typos, but that doesn't matter anyway.

    As an Amourshipper, I agree with asuna. When I read the first part, I kinda felt, insulted. To me, it felt like Satoshi was forced to love Serena after she confessed to him. He's not the kind of person to do something like that. But hey, It's an Advanceshipping Fanfic, no harm done.

    And as a writer, I learned A LOT from your writing style. I need to give more meaning on the character's feelings, just in their point of view or course. Plus, my vocabulary has expanded thanks to you

    With all that's been said, great story! I'm looking forward to reading more of your Advanceshipping Fanfics

    EDIT: I recently watched the 9th movie thanks to BubChan's dare from the truth or dare thread (and it's my first time watching it). I gotta say, I really miss Haruka now. I want her to return to the show right now. Just putting that out there LOL.
    Last edited by matthew11; 16th September 2014 at 10:37 AM.


    Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar
    FF.net

  25. #6450
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    If the conflicting ship (Contestshipping) did not exist, how do you think Advanceshipping would play out?

    Well it would be a much stronger ship hint wise of course! I do wish I knew why the writers try to add CS in. Maybe because they thought PS was kinda leaning to canoness so they decided to give May a strong ship instead. Yeah...nah. But in the end of the day Advanceshipping has the benefit in the end because as long Ash stays the main protag then there will always be a chance for May to make a cameo or get a mention.

Page 258 of 267 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •