Page 260 of 269 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 6701

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Thanks, BubChan

Slow day again. Maybe we should play a little game to keep this thread alive.

So yeah, caption this pic
    I don't think that this is the right place for this game, but it looks fun!
    Ash: I'm worried about Brock and Max, they dissapeared
    May: I liked this situation

anyway, this game gave me a idea for an topic, remember when May and Ash made that "What!?" face when Max started to travel with them, maybe they wanted to travel alone or something, they had more time to spend together, May really enjoyed her time with Ash in the lab and the poké center, so, let's go to the new topic:

The bond between the two would change if they had traveled alone?
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

How could the bond between Ash and May change if they traveled alone? (I fixed the question to make it sound better)

Well things would be more personal since it'd be just Ash and May alone. I think May would open up more to Ash than ever knowing he's the only human always by her side, she'd be more trusting to Ash as well. But...on Ash's end, I can't see much changing between them if he doesn't mature, and no I don't mean know what love is or anything like that, I mean he'd have to be more emotionally mature with May to really get to know her on a personal level. Ash would also take May's losses even harder thinking it was all his fault for not training with her enough. Of course shipping wise, there'd be more of it since Max and Brock can't intrude on them at any time they wise, but at the same time Ash would have to deal with his possibly new found feelings for May on his own without any support from Brock. Same thing with May. It's a very complex question with only a few good or decent answers tbh. Pretty good for a topic if I do say so myself.

How could the bond between Ash and May change if they traveled alone? (I fixed the question to make it sound better)

Awesome question Bub
    I definitely agree with DL that it's pretty complicated. I personally feel that there would be much more hints, because their is no Max or Brock to intrude and nor would their be that annoying habit of them splitting up to "Cover more ground" Which was SO annoying when Ash and May would be separated DX
    Though, as DarkLucario pointed out, their relationship would NEVER be able to move to the enxt level unless the writers actually make it so the main character isn't a static one :P

This question actually makes me think of a new question...

What Advanceshipping moment or asspect makes them pop the most to you?

Now there is a MILLION answers for this, but the first that popped to my mind was how May is the first female lead that Ash ever asked to join him. Back at Pallet right before Battle Frontier season.

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    The bond between the two would change if they had traveled alone?
    Masato/Max is the c***blocker in the group Yeah, I think things would play out differently if it's only the two of them. They might even be mistaken as a traveling couple most of the time.

@DarkLucarioADV I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post

This question actually makes me think of a new question...

Now there is a MILLION answers for this, but the first that popped to my mind was how May is the first female lead that Ash ever asked to join him. Back at Pallet right before Battle Frontier season.
    (Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed) Exactly what the bolded text say. Haruka/May techincally is the 1st female companion that Satoshi/Ash asked to travel with him (Sorry Serena you aren't the first one :P)

As for your question, I'm gonna go with after their bickering since I felt like their bond and trust for each other grew stronger from that point.

Anyway, here's another caption this portion:
        Spoiler:- Caption me::
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 26th September 2014 at 6:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    How could the bond between Ash and May change if they traveled alone?
    The writers shouldn't have written in Masato I agree with asuna. I think if they travel alone, they might have been mistaken for a couple (an indirect hint), and that they could spend more time bonding together.

I'd like to say their bickering in The Bicker The Better episode. It's really cute to see them arguing about small things, like Haruka's consciousness about her own appearance and Satoshi's impatience. I can't seem to stop watching that ep TBH.

Plusle and Minun: *Nuzzle nuzzle*
    Haruka's thoughts: They're so cute! I wish I could do it with Satoshi too...
    Satoshi's thoughts: *Counting the hearts appearing* Should I? Should I not? Should I?...

LOL It's get a bit quiet on the thread...Let's start a new game

I'll give a scenario, and we can answer how Satoshi and Haruka would handle it

So first scenario I can think of.....

What if Haruka was invited to a ball, and wanted Satoshi to be her date. How do you think she'd subtly make him ask her
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 28th September 2014 at 5:28 AM.

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Thanks, BubChan

Ash: May, you said something about Me, and then I heard Love...what did you mean? I heard it in your sleep.
    May: Haha, I said "I love Ash's pokemon!" Yeah, that's it!
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

What if Haruka was invited to a ball, and wanted Satoshi to be her date. How do you think she'd subtly make him ask her
    Simple:

Haruka: Hey, Satoshi-kun
    Satoshi: Oh hey, Haruka! (How the heck did she magically appeared in Kalos?)
    Haruka: There's ummm, th-there's a gathering of trainers. Oh and there's free food. I was thinking that maybe you c-
    Satoshi: Shut up and take me there fast!! *Grabs Haruka's hand and started to dash in nowhere*
    Haruka: Yes! It worked! (Now I just have to tell him that we're heading the wrong way ;=3=)

Anyway, caption me this:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

May: So, umm I think we should follow them *blushes*
    Ash: You think so?
    *30 minutes later*
    Ash: Instructions unclear. Ended up with a 1-on-1 battle against May
    May: Geez.

Good question!
    Let's see
    based on episode 43 of XY
    May: Ash? I was just wondering if you like dancing.
    Ash: Hmm, not really. Besides I suck at it.
    May: Th-then maybe I could teach you
    Ash: Really? Well....
    May: C'mon Ash, I know that it will help you improve your skills as a trainer.
    Ash: I don't know (Why is she persistent at this?)
    May: Please??? *Puppy eyes*
    Ash: Ugh, f-fine
    May: [insert May's "YES!" here]

Simple:

Anyway, caption me this:
    Ash: Oh thanks for the....help....May......
    May: Ash, my face is right up here.
    Ash: Uhuh.....
    May: ASH!! *pushes Ash*
    Ash: WAAAAHHH!!
    May: Whoops....
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Haruka: Hey, Satoshi! (Perfect timing! He's wearing a suit!)
    Satoshi Oh, hey- Haruka? What are you doing here in Kalos? (Why is she wearing a dress?)
    Haruka: Umm... I just, you know, saw an all-you-can-eat buffet at the ball tonight, and-
    Satoahi: *grabs Haruka's hand and dragged her to the ball* Hurryhurryhurry!

Anyway, caption me this:
    Haruka: Are you ok?
    Satoshi: *looking down* Yeah, I'm fine thanks to yo- *looks slightly up and intense nose-bleeding and falls down again* Waahhh!

What Advanceshipping moment or aspect makes them pop the most to you?
    So many answers, I'm guessing their very good bond with each other is one since they can always rely on each other in a tough spot. It's happened a lot with May after all. Ash and May can also rely on each other even when they're fighting of course.

@DarkLucarioADV I see what you did there.
    I'll make sure next time you won't see it

Can we please stop with the Japanese names already?
    I wouldn't think May would one for too much subtly, cause then Ash wouldn't even notice her question. I'm guessing it's go down like this:

May: Ash, I got an invitation to a...party!
    Ash: Cool, I'm guessing they'll have tons o' food there, maybe we can go together then!
    May: *pleased that her plan is working* Sure, but first you do have find a suit. *winks*
    Ash: Things are never easy with you...*sighs but goes along with her plan*

Anyway, caption me this:
    Ash: *notices where he's staring* Oh man...if May find out she'll sick her Blaziken on me and break my neck...
    May: Uh Ash....WHERE are you staring?!
    Ash: I'm so dead...

Yay. Lots of discussion on here

Hahah, good question. May would probably be straight forward about it, but Ash wouldn't get it. >->

Simple:

Haruka: Hey, Satoshi-kun
    Satoshi: Oh hey, Haruka! (How the heck did she magically appeared in Kalos?)
    Haruka: There's ummm, th-there's a gathering of trainers. Oh and there's free food. I was thinking that maybe you c-
    Satoshi: Shut up and take me there fast!! *Grabs Haruka's hand and started to dash in nowhere*
    Haruka: Yes! It worked! (Now I just have to tell him that we're heading the wrong way ;=3=)

Anyway, caption me this:

LOL this picture doe *Never seen Ash stare at any other girl like that *

May: Come on up Ash, *Giving a big smile*
    Ash: Thanks!....*Pauses*
    May: Um...Ash....Is everything alright?
    Ash: Uhhhhh, yeah...just fine....
    May: ASH!!!!! *Let's go of his hand to let him fall

And DarkLucario I LOVE YOUR SCENARIO

"You always make things so difficult." LOL

Artwork at my usual account: http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...eyes-485322202

Artwork at my usual account: http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...eyes-485322202
    I have... never seen... a cuter fan art... than this one. I utterly have no words to describe it tbh. All I can say is 'great job asuna', but it feels like you deserve more than that.

As always, Asuna you amaze me with your artworks. ^_^
    Anyway, let's play, "would you rather'
    So Would you rather see Ash kiss May or May kiss Ash? (expand your answer to avoid one-liners)
    Sweet Childhood Memories

I rather see Ash kiss May. It would be a breaking point from the whole Ash being oblivious theme. Well in other words, Ash wouldn't seem all so oblivious if he does this

OMG FREAKING ASUNA YOUR TALLENT IS SOOOO FREAKING REMARKABLE!!!
    This sketch…no….MASTER PEACE Is just like the rest in that it is absolutely BEAUTIFUUL And I not sure if this is just me..But I seriously love that you didn't color it in. It just seems so much more beautiful..Wierd? LOL
    But truly, it is absolutely lovely, and may be my absolute favorite of your collection

If this is what you draw on a normal day I am STOKED to see what your peace for Advanceshipping Day is going to be like *Absolutely perceft of course *

So new question you guys, if there was an AU world of the poke characters going to some Art School, what do you think Ash and May's tallents would be? And how would they interact?

I personally think May would be a sketch artists, and actress while Ash woud do something more physical...Like sculptures or something like that

And I think they would get together by Ash accidentally getting the lead role of a play, opposite to May, who is of course the female lead.
    May would at first think he is just a Meet-Head who doesn't deserve the role, and Ash would think she is just an entitled, snob.
    But the two would soon realize the other's true talent, and fall in love

LOL stupid I know, but it was an on the spot question, just to contribute a little more

P.S

I just found the most adorable Advanceshipping fanfic that I want to share with you lovely people
    It's called Love&Basketbal By VerifiedBreeze
    Here is the link https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10650553/1/Love-Basketball

These caption things look fun. I've been here for so long that this is the first time we are actually doing this. Cool.

Anyway, caption me this:

Ash: She just so happen to pull me up from this angle, didn't she?

Ash: There is no way I'm going to kiss May like that and look cute at the same time.

Thanks, BubChan

Ash: You did notice Max and Brock have been missing for the last hour right?
    May: And whoever said that was a bad thing?

Thanks to all the comment and support you guys This is one reason why I keep on making more SatoHaru artworks than SatoSere
    @BabyBlueEyes23 Yeah I already have an idea for Advanceshipping day Just need to get through my procrastination

Anyway, caption me this:
        Spoiler:- Suzu:

Thanks to all the comment and support you guys This is one reason why I keep on making more SatoHaru artworks than SatoSere
    @BabyBlueEyes23 Yeah I already have an idea for Advanceshipping day Just need to get through my procrastination

Anyway, caption me this:
    No prob asuna. Pls make more SatoHaru artworks. It really gives me the Advanceshipping vibes

Satoshi: Oh no! The viewer's looking at us! Let's make a run for it!
    Haruka: It's too late! Let's freeze! *freeze*
    Satoshi: ... Are we going to be stuck like this for a while?
    Haruka: I think so...

Anyway, caption me this:
    Anytime, Asuna http://media3.giphy.com/media/ErZ8hv5eO92JW/giphy.gif

Ash: May! Come with me quick!
    May: Wait Ash! I'm still not done with my make-up!
    Ash: No time! We need to get married quick
    May: I know but this isn't what I had in mind! >/////<
    Sweet Childhood Memories

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!

You GUYS!!!!
    I just found out that the new ORAS games come out on freaking Advanceshipping Day!!!! (November 21)

So...what if the writers through us by making May's cameo on that day to? LOL

Unlikely IK (*_*) BUT OMFG IF THAT HAPPENED THE ADVANCESHIPPING FEELS!!!!!

You GUYS!!!!
    I just found out that the new ORAS games come out on freaking Advanceshipping Day!!!! (November 21)

I'm going to quote serebii here.

...The Castle on the Seabed! Skrelp & Dragalge!!, on November 20th. As such, the following episode Hawlucha & Dark Hawlucha!! is likely to air on November 27th while the next episode, Ninja Art Showdown! Frogadier VS Barbarcle!!, is to air on December 11th, implying that there may be a 1 week break on December 4th. We'll bring more as it comes

As of right now, Nov 20 is when the Skrelp and Dragalge ep will air and so I don't think there is any time for May to make a cameo. There is the special though so you might never know. We don't know what eps will air in December to next year at this point. I don't want to lose hope though, I feel like May will come around at some point. Just when you think something will happen Pokemon throws a curve ball and knocks your guard down.

Who knows, maybe May will make a cameo later on the year when we last expected it, like when Nintendo announced the remakes.I like to have a little faith in the writers with cameos.

ANYWAY WE SHOULD TOTALLY HOLD A CELEBRATION BECAUSE THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. NOV 21 - ADVANCESHIPPING DAY AND ORAS RELEASE.

Guys, lets hold something. We got a month to start preparing. Anyone in?

You GUYS!!!!

Coincidence? I don't think so
    Haruka's cameo would be great but that's impossible at the moment. Besides, there could have been a preview/teaser/announcement for her cameo.
    Anyway, it's nice that the game is coming out on the same day advanceshipping is going to be celebrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    I'm going to quote serebii here.

As of right now, Nov 20 is when the Skrelp and Dragalge ep will air and so I don't think there is any time for May to make a cameo. There is the special though so you might never know. We don't know what eps will air in December to next year at this point. I don't want to lose hope though, I feel like May will come around at some point. Just when you think something will happen Pokemon throws a curve ball and knocks your guard down.

Who knows, maybe May will make a cameo later on the year when we last expected it, like when Nintendo announced the remakes.I like to have a little faith in the writers with cameos.

ANYWAY WE SHOULD TOTALLY HOLD A CELEBRATION BECAUSE THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. NOV 21 - ADVANCESHIPPING DAY AND ORAS RELEASE.

Guys, lets hold something. We got a month to start preparing. Anyone in?
    Count me in, I'd love it if we celebrate SatoHaru day enjoy the small things I guess
    I'm currently working on some advanceshipping artworks but it would be great if we do something else.

Page 260 of 269 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast