Page 261 of 268 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 6700

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Alright, I'll be drawing something as well. I could hold something up if we are allowed to hold little events in threads like this. Anyway I can't let this day go by. These things don't happen twice you know.

I'd love to join but I suck at writing fanfics and my drawing skills are total rubbish.

I'm just gonna read a lot of fanfics, appreciate artworks, watch advanceshippy episodes and movies and maybe wait for whatever surprise you guys have.

Oh and I agree that this year's gonna be a great year for advanceshipping because of the upcoming release of ORAS.

Anyway, question time!
    Would you rather see Ash and May in a fantasy alternate world or a sci-fi alternate world? (don't forget to explain to avoid one-liners )
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    I could hold something up if we are allowed to hold little events in threads like this.
    You (and/or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to hold an event for AdvanceShipping day here if you wish. I might even offer some prizes to everyone who participates in it. Feel free to discuss your plans with either myself or xEryChan.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    You (and/or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to hold an event for AdvanceShipping day here if you wish. I might even offer some prizes to everyone who participates in it. Feel free to discuss your plans with either myself or xEryChan.
    Oh I didn't expect a mod to come and say hi. Well I'll contact you as soon we got some good numbers. Thanks for offering some prizes (if this event comes through)

So I've been hearing of these AdvanceShipping Day plans and ORAS releasing on that day, and I must say it's nice to see that the remakes of the games that helped make this pairing come together (in the non-romantic sense) are being released on the same day the ship was born. I don't think it's intentional, but still nice to see.

But back to the actual day, I seriously have no plans whatsoever for it. Maybe I'll pop in and out of this thread through the day, but otherwise, nothing. After all my drawing is terribad, my writing skills would only semi-work for battles, and I have no idea how to make AMVs.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Thanks to all the comment and support you guys This is one reason why I keep on making more SatoHaru artworks than SatoSere
    @BabyBlueEyes23 Yeah I already have an idea for Advanceshipping day Just need to get through my procrastination

Anyway, caption me this:
        Spoiler:- Suzu:
    May: Ash, where are you taking me?!
    Ash: Away from...something, just go along with this!

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    Anyway, question time!
    Would you rather see Ash and May in a fantasy alternate world or a sci-fi alternate world? (don't forget to explain to avoid one-liners )
    Hmm, it's a tough choice but I'll go with fantasy since it'd make more sense. After all Ash be the knight in the story while May can be the Princess in it, think of it like the Lucario movie except with more shipping. And besides I'm a sucker for knight X Princess stories and fantasy in general. I've also had many ideas for stories surrounding this AU, but I never took the time to write them down in fear of everyone pretty much saying how much it sucks.

I'm going to quote serebii here.

As of right now, Nov 20 is when the Skrelp and Dragalge ep will air and so I don't think there is any time for May to make a cameo. There is the special though so you might never know. We don't know what eps will air in December to next year at this point. I don't want to lose hope though, I feel like May will come around at some point. Just when you think something will happen Pokemon throws a curve ball and knocks your guard down.

Who knows, maybe May will make a cameo later on the year when we last expected it, like when Nintendo announced the remakes.I like to have a little faith in the writers with cameos.

ANYWAY WE SHOULD TOTALLY HOLD A CELEBRATION BECAUSE THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. NOV 21 - ADVANCESHIPPING DAY AND ORAS RELEASE.

Guys, lets hold something. We got a month to start preparing. Anyone in?

LOL I expected as much But the hope is still alive
    I absolutely LOVE your idea of having an advanceshipping celebration, after all, as you said. Advanceshipping day landing on the release of ORAS is ONCE IN A LIFE TIME!!!!!!!!

I am currently working on a new one shot, "Beautyflies and Goodbyes" That I was planning on publishing on that day

And I just have a quick suggestion, I've seen, with other ships, that they hold a day to even a week, long event where there is a theme for each day, and people of all talents will send in their art works, writing, and AMVs and it's a competition of sorts….Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post

. I've also had many ideas for stories surrounding this AU, but I never took the time to write them down in fear of everyone pretty much saying how much it sucks.

I'm sure no one would insult you or your work, hell I'd be willing to bet that you are a better writer than about 80% of anyone on FF, including myself
    And if you are truly worried in publishing your work, Advanceshipping day would probably the best time to debut because this is such a supportive community, and we all LOVE advanceshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    I'd love to join but I suck at writing fanfics and my drawing skills are total rubbish.

I'm just gonna read a lot of fanfics, appreciate artworks, watch advanceshippy episodes and movies and maybe wait for whatever surprise you guys have.

Oh and I agree that this year's gonna be a great year for advanceshipping because of the upcoming release of ORAS.

Anyway, question time!

LOL Setsuna, same goes for you You are probably much better than you believe

And I am definitely on the train that this year is a bright one for this lovely ship With the game reboot, and May's possible cameo
    And is it just me, or did you guys notice that if May actually does make an appearance, there is a good chance that this will be the only ship to have a tangible romantic hint in every gen sense her introduction.
    (I'm including the fact that Ash kept her TeddyUrsa doll next to his highest achieved trophy…Important much?)

And I must agree with Dark Lucario that these two lovelies would fit the best in a fantasy/fiction setting.
    With May's new contest outfit, she just seems like a fairy or something, and there is plenty more examples that I don't have the time to type LOL

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    LOL I expected as much But the hope is still alive
    I absolutely LOVE your idea of having an advanceshipping celebration, after all, as you said. Advanceshipping day landing on the release of ORAS is ONCE IN A LIFE TIME!!!!!!!!

I am currently working on a new one shot, "Beautyflies and Goodbyes" That I was planning on publishing on that day

And I just have a quick suggestion, I've seen, with other ships, that they hold a day to even a week, long event where there is a theme for each day, and people of all talents will send in their art works, writing, and AMVs and it's a competition of sorts….Just a suggestion
    So you wanna make a advanceshipping week? Is that what your saying? We could do that instead if we don't get enough peoples for the Advanceshipping Day/ORAS celebration. I've seen on tumblr a few people celebrating Pearlshipping week with a photoset or GIFS.

So before I even start suggesting ideas or themes we should get some vote ideas on how we should celebrate Advanceshipping Day if we want to make it just one day or make it into a week.

LOL that's basically what I was suggesting

And I think a theme could be Ribbons, or another can be food?

LOL IDK

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Hmm, since we celebrate Holloween in our country at november, I already did a holloween theme for advanceshipping day (Oh and a week to celebrate it? Yeah, I'd love that). Ribbon theme would also be great since it is the symbol of this shipping (Or is it?). We can throw in the Teddiursa doll too and why not add Manaphy when we're at it?

LOL that's basically what I was suggesting

And I think a theme could be Ribbons, or another can be food?

LOL IDK
    What happens in the week is that each day there is a different theme. So like Day 1 theme could be ribbons and then Day 2 would be food and so on. If you go to tumblr and type in the search bar 'pearlshipping week' it will give you guys a much better understanding as what the themes are. There is strong presence of pearlshippers there.

EDIT: Sorry for the link but here is a good example: http://pearlshippingweek.tumblr.com/...reblogged-here (It's pearlshipping so if it offends you just ignore that, I guess.)

If we go ahead with Advanceshipping week then we should start suggesting themes and then I'll make a little banner like the link above.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 3rd October 2014 at 3:55 AM.

What happens in the week is that each day there is a different theme. So like Day 1 theme could be ribbons and then Day 2 would be food and so on. If you go to tumblr and type in the search bar 'pearlshipping week' it will give you guys a much better understanding as what the themes are. There is strong presence of pearlshippers there.

EDIT: Sorry for the link but here is a good example: http://pearlshippingweek.tumblr.com/...reblogged-here (It's pearlshipping so if it offends you just ignore that, I guess.)

If we go ahead with Advanceshipping week then we should start suggesting themes and then I'll make a little banner like the link above.

That's awesome
    I'm getting SO excited for this Advanceshipping appreciation week

Hmm, since we celebrate Holloween in our country at november, I already did a holloween theme for advanceshipping day (Oh and a week to celebrate it? Yeah, I'd love that). Ribbon theme would also be great since it is the symbol of this shipping (Or is it?). We can throw in the Teddiursa doll too and why not add Manaphy when we're at it?

And Asuna, I definitely believe the Ribbon to be their symbol

And to your suggestion of the TeddyUrsa doll, I found a REALLY cute fanfic that could be the reason behind the adorable gift
    It's here »https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5610110...-Behind-a-Gift

You should DEF read it

and I found a REALLY cute pic that I'd LOVE to see you guys screen cap

LOL Sorry, IDK how to insert images, so here is the link So if any of you lovely advancers would mind editing it, That would be AWESOME

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t...Shots/02yn.jpg

Since it will be a week to celebrate the ship, how about
    1st - 3rd day: Teddiursa theme
    4th - 5th day: Manaphy theme
    6th : Ribbon theme
    7th day (Or the day for Advanceshipping): Wedding theme
    That's awesome

And to your suggestion of the TeddyUrsa doll, I found a REALLY cute fanfic that could be the reason behind the adorable gift

You should DEF read it

LOL Sorry, IDK how to insert images, so here is the link So if any of you lovely advancers would mind editing it, That would be AWESOME

Satoshi: So this is how a wedding is done.
    Haruka: Yeah, I know it's only a practice but this is actually fun. What more if we're at a real wedding?
    Satoshi: So, are you ready for the real deal, Haruka?
    Haruka: Oh yes I am, Satoshi-kun <3

That's awesome

You should DEF read it
    Nice! Very nice fic! Thanks for sharing

May: Wow, Ash! This is such a beautiful flower. Thank you!
    Ash: Don't mention it.
    May: Where did you find it?
    Ash: Oh, about that....
    *Meanwhile*
    Delia: Hey, where's my favorite flower?

Since it will be a week to celebrate the ship, how about
    1st - 3rd day: Teddiursa theme
    4th - 5th day: Manaphy theme
    6th : Ribbon theme
    7th day (Or the day for Advanceshipping): Wedding theme
    Oh, I second this! Sounds like a good idea to celebrate the ship. I'd love to celebrate AshxMay for a week instead of just one day.

I too am excited.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Alright, I was thinking on more less romantic/generic themes to make it more creative but those ideas can still work! We need a theme for each day, we can't have just one theme for a number of days. That is how these things work guys. lol.

The words I was thinking was adding in ORAS since the game released on that day, might as well celebrate the remakes as well our OTP right? I'll just add a few words that I can think of to get this list going.

I will keep adding words onto this post until we believe got enough.

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS - Day 7
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea
    Student/Teacher
    Medieval
    Night in shining armor
    Knight/Princess
    Kisses
    Family life

Let's keep adding guys.

EDIT: Is it ok if we make the last day with the theme of ORAS since that is when the games are getting released?

Oh, I drew this like a welcome poster. It isn't finished thou, remember that.

Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 4th October 2014 at 6:42 AM.

Alright, I was thinking on more less romantic/generic themes to make it more creative but those ideas can still work! We need a theme for each day, we can't have just one theme for a number of days. That is how these things work guys. lol.

The words I was thinking was adding in ORAS since the game released on that day, might as well celebrate the remakes as well our OTP right? I'll just add a few words that I can think of to get this list going.

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS
    Food
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion

Let's keep adding guys.

EDIT: Is it ok if we make the last day with the theme of ORAS since that is when the games are getting released?

Very very nice artwork for the upcoming advance week. Can't wait to see this in full color. And yeah, maybe the last day's theme would be ORAS theme since it is the same day for the release.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS
    Food
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion

Let's keep adding guys.

LOL That's what I assumed sense that is how other OTP appreciation weeks have been that I've ben a part of

And I love the Ideas you have offered, some of my own would be

Day 1: Under the sea/Manaphy
    Day 2: Food/sweets
    Day3: Student/Teacher
    Day 4: Midevil/Night in shining armor
    Day 5: Kisses/Family life/wedding
    Day 6: Ribbons/Teddy Ursa
    Day 7: ORAS/Future reunions

But I have a quick question? Are we Allowed to post an old story or art peace or AMV that we've already published, ?
    And will any of this be judged?

And OMFG your art peace is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! no way you just made that?
    It is absolutely gorgeous, I can't find a single flaw. It is simply beautiful

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS
    Food
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion

Let's keep adding guys.

Another suggestion is a theme song for the ship. Like what Setsuna recommended, I like the song "Amazing" by Janelle but any song you guys choose is ok. I feel like doing an AMV using different artworks (including mine) but I need some permission to do so (Maybe I'll add some old fanart such as Suzu's) and I need to credit each artists.

Oh, and one-shot fics per person (Doesn't need to be too decent as long as it's adv focused and it doesn't matter if you suck at writing just do your best)
    Each day of the week, people will write at least one one-shot fic with that said theme and the person with the best fic wins (whatever price the admins have)

Anyway, nice fanart @Midnightmoon6o2
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 3rd October 2014 at 5:45 AM.

But I have a quick question? Are we Allowed to post an old story or art peace or AMV that we've already published, ?
    And will any of this be judged?

And OMFG your art peace is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! no way you just made that?
    It is absolutely gorgeous, I can't find a single flaw. It is simply beautiful
    Nothing is getting judged. This is just a celebration for out wonderful OTP. And if it saves you time you can submit some old stuff, just make sure they aren't all old.

And thanks, I'm glad you like that sketch. I'm happy on the way it turned out.

Anyway, can I lock in that Day 7 will have the theme of ORAS?

Another suggestion is a theme song for the ship. Like what Setsuna recommended, I like the song "Amazing" by Janelle but any song you guys choose is ok. I feel likedoing an AMV using different artworks (including mine) but I need some permission to do so (Maybe I'll add some old fanart such as Suzu's) and I need to credit each artists.

I agree with the idea of an Advanceshipping theme song, which brings me back to my old question about making and posting an Advanceshipping playlist on tumblr, I've already got a few songs in my mind that I think of when I think of SatoHaru, and I'd LOVE to share the songs with you guys, sense most of them are by alternative musicians, so they're pretty unknown

Nothing is getting judged. This is just a celebration for out wonderful OTP. And if it saves you time you can submit some old stuff, just make sure they aren't all old.

And thanks, I'm glad you like that sketch. I'm happy on the way it turned out.

Anyway, can I lock in that Day 7 will have the theme of ORAS?

And it's nice to know nothing will be judged, and I assure you not much will be old, I was just planning on submitting one of two-shot stories that I've already published, but that's all

And I'm all for locking in Day 7 as ORAS
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 3rd October 2014 at 5:50 AM.

I agree with the idea of an Advanceshipping theme song, which brings me back to my old question about making and posting an Advanceshipping playlist on tumblr, I've already got a few songs in my mind that I think of when I think of SatoHaru, and I'd LOVE to share the songs with you guys, sense most of them are by alternative musicians, so they're pretty unknown
    It's okay. As long as the song can relate to the ship then it's all good (Besides, I need to discover new good songs and I prefer alternative than most garbage modern songs nowadays)

It's okay. As long as the song can relate to the ship then it's all good (Besides, I need to discover new good songs and I prefer alternative than most garbage modern songs nowadays)

LOL THANK YOU!!!!
    Pop music makes me cringe :S It is all just awful, and should never be intertwined with such a lovely ship as Advanceshipping...maybe with another certain flower giving ship...*Cough * *Cough*

Another suggestion is a theme song for the ship. Like what Setsuna recommended, I like the song "Amazing" by Janelle but any song you guys choose is ok. I feel like doing an AMV using different artworks (including mine) but I need some permission to do so (Maybe I'll add some old fanart such as Suzu's) and I need to credit each artists.

Oh, and one-shot fics per person (Doesn't need to be too decent as long as it's adv focused and it doesn't matter if you suck at writing just do your best)
    Each day of the week, people will write at least one one-shot fic with that said theme and the person with the best fic wins (whatever price the admins have)
    YES! Amazing by Janelle please. ^_^
    About the one shot fics, I guess I have to start learning how to write now.
    Advanceshipping week will be a blast (I hope, )
    Sweet Childhood Memories

We use to have somebody that was incharge of the advanceshipping songs. Anyway if you guys have Spotify I have made a old advanceshipping playlist there. It's short so if you wanna suggest songs for Spotify than I'll add them to the playlist. Of course you guys are more than welcomed to make one for YT.

You could always just link in the source of where you got the fanart instead if your having trouble asking each artists individually in the description part of YT. That is what I use to do.

And thanks.

We use to have somebody that was incharge of the advanceshipping songs. Anyway if you guys have Spotify I have made a old advanceshipping playlist there. It's short so if you wanna suggest songs for Spotify than I'll add them to the playlist. Of course you guys are more than welcomed to make one for YT.

You could always just link in the source of where you got the fanart instead if your having trouble asking each artists individually in the description part of YT. That is what I use to do.

And thanks.
    I think posting the playlist on YT would be fine, and just post the link, but if you guys want to put it on Tumblr, I think an easier way maybe Hypster music playlist

Hey guys wouldn't it be great if we put an advanceshipping banner in our sigs at least for the ADV week?
    Also, I want to do a captioning game too so here:

Spoiler:- AshxMay:
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Page 261 of 268 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265 ... LastLast