Page 262 of 268 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 6698

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    Hey guys wouldn't it be great if we put an advanceshipping banner in our sigs at least for the ADV week?
    Also, I want to do a captioning game too so here:

Spoiler:- AshxMay:
    It would be pretty cool to do that and I'll gladly do it, but the problem is that I don't think there are many AdvanceShipping banners out there, and the ones that are there kinda aren't my thing, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Ash: Don't let anyone try to step over you, don't let anything keep you away from your dreams May! I'll always be by your side no matter what!
    May: T-thanks Ash, y-you're a true friend, you know that? *hugs him*

Horrifyingly sappy I know but it's the best I can manage

Anyways for the AdvanceShipping Week, I think it can easily say that the themes "Mentor/Student" goes first since that's how Ash and May's relationship started out, we'll end with an "ORAS" theme of course, which is pretty much my vote. Then anything goes in the middle, I'm thinking we can go inn order of events like "Mentor/Student", "food", "Knight/Princess", "Manaphy", and so on and so forth.

Hey guys wouldn't it be great if we put an advanceshipping banner in our sigs at least for the ADV week?

LOL I think that is an AWESOME idea, I'd love to see all the cute ADV banners during their week of celebration.

Screen Cap

LOL I LOVE this pic

Ash: May, you need to follow your dream, you deserve this.
    May: But-
    Ash: I'll always be here for you when you get back, but you need to do this for you Just know, I'll always be there supporting you, and waiting until you come back home
    *Kiss*

LOL Extremely sappy IK :S

I have a quick question....

When do you guys think we should have the themes decided on? Just to give the contributors time to prepare and such
    For now, I definitely think that ORAS is the theme for the final day, but I think we should decide upon the other days in the next week or two.

And I have a new pic that I think would be cute to screen cap

http://esha-r.deviantart.com/art/A-comer-02-122858755

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Yeah, if you have the time sure, if not I could make some. I mean ADV hasn't started yet so might as well make them early right?

Anyway guys we got anymore ideas to suggest?

And here is the list updated. I really like the Knight/Princess as it reminds me of Movie 8.

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS - Day 7
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea
    Student/Teacher
    Medieval
    Night in shining armor
    Kisses
    Family life
    Knight/Princess
    Bulbasaur
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 4th October 2014 at 2:53 PM.

Yeah, that would be great.
    Satoshi: Haruka listen to me. I-
    Haruka: You're gay?
    Satoshi: No I-
    Haruka: You gonna die?
    Satoshi: No dammit. Listen to me, I-
    Haruka: You pregnant?
    Satoshi: What? No! Listen, I-
    Haruka: You're quiting your dream?
    Satoshi: *Facepalm*
    Haruka: Lol, just kidding. I love you too
    Satoshi: N- Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Yeah, if you have the time sure, if not I could make some. I mean ADV hasn't started yet so might as well make them early right?

Anyway guys we got anymore ideas to suggest?

And here is the list updated. I really like the Knight/Princess as it reminds me of Movie 8.

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS - Day 7
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea
    Student/Teacher
    Medieval
    Night in shining armor
    Kisses
    Family life
    Knight/Princess
    I think this list is all good to go but I may add someting up later.

Now the question is, What activities are we going to do for the ADV week?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    I have a quick question....

When do you guys think we should have the themes decided on? Just to give the contributors time to prepare and such
    For now, I definitely think that ORAS is the theme for the final day, but I think we should decide upon the other days in the next week or two.
    Hmm, I'll think about this for now.

And I have a new pic that I think would be cute to screen cap

http://esha-r.deviantart.com/art/A-comer-02-122858755
    Haruka: Here, Satoshi-kun, I made you a sandwich <3
    Satoshi: Neat!
    Haruka: (Hehe, I hope that love potion works)
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 4th October 2014 at 2:39 PM.

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS - Day 7
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea
    Student/Teacher
    Medieval
    Night in shining armor
    Kisses
    Family life
    Knight/Princess
    I think taking out the themes that already overlap with another one might be a good choice so we can streamline the list. We can probably include Knight/Princess already in the Medieval theme or vice versa, same with Under the Sea and Manaphy. Otherwise the list pretty much covers the bases for a good AdvanceShipping Week. But we did forget Bulbasaur, so add them there as well, if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post

Now the question is, What activities are we going to do for the ADV week?
    [/B]
    You can do whatever you want to celebrate ADV week. You can draw fanart, make banners or GIFS, write oneshots or drabbles or make AMV's if you want. There is no limitation in what you want to do.

Ok, list updated. Some themes have been merged in together.

EDIT: 10/6/14

Teddiursa
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    ORAS - Day 7
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea/Manaphy
    Student&Teacher
    Kisses
    Family life
    Knight&Princess/Medieval
    Bulbasaur
    Moments
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 6th October 2014 at 8:10 AM.

Hey guys
    I just had an idea to add on to the list that will be voted upon for Advanceshipping week.
    "Moments
    We can take a particular moment from the ship, and expand upon it to how we wished it would have gone.
    For example, you can take that iconic Ash telling May to follow her dreams while he akes care of Max moment, and end it how we wished it would have went....Stupid, I know, but it was just an idea that popped into my mind

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Hey guys
    I just had an idea to add on to the list that will be voted upon for Advanceshipping week.
    "Moments
    We can take a particular moment from the ship, and expand upon it to how we wished it would have gone.
    For example, you can take that iconic Ash telling May to follow her dreams while he akes care of Max moment, and end it how we wished it would have went....Stupid, I know, but it was just an idea that popped into my mind
    So, it's a "How it should have ended" theme. Yeah, that sounds cool like "The bicker, the better" episode should have ended with another love teasing from either side.

Hey guys
    "Moments
    I've added moments in. I think one word themes are good because we can really be creative and not be held back. But of course we can keep suggesting themes in sentences and we can just shorten them down.

Anyway I've gone to advancers(advanceshipping site) and said we are going to celebrate advanceshipping week and they should join in. They will but they want to know the themes before they publish anything on it.

So in other words, when advanceshipping week comes it will be one huge giant party.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 6th October 2014 at 8:12 AM.

I've added moments in. I think one word themes are good because we can really be creative and not be held back. But of course we can keep suggesting themes in sentences and we can just shorten them down.

Anyway I've gone to advancers(advanceshipping site) and said we are going to celebrate advanceshipping week and they should join in. They will but they want to know the themes before they publish anything on it.

So in other words, when advanceshipping week comes it will be one huge giant party.
    Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I look forward to ADV week with more people.

Well, it looks like I decided to come back at a good time. Hooray for Advanceshipping week!

Long time no see, Advanceshippers.

To those of you who are waiting on Burning Deadfall... good news and bad news. The bad news is that I've suffered some serious setbacks, including me getting badly sick (and still being sick, somewhat), family issues, and my laptop (with my half-finished chapter and all my notes) getting stolen. However, the good news is that despite all that and more, I'm not giving up. The next chapter of Burning Deadfall should be out in the next week or two (it's currently a little under 2/3's complete). I pray to god that things start going smoothly on it, because I'm sick of canceling stories.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 7th October 2014 at 5:05 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Oh wow, we're back and running (sucks that some newer posts were deleted but the forums is that matters)

Anyway, I just wrote another oneshot fic (which I never thought I'd do again :P )
    feel free to read it: http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...sion-488295138

Okay, so since the posts have been deleted in which Midnight talked about this, we really need to vote on our themes for ADV Week. It got zero attention last time Midnight brought it up, but it needs to be done. Therefore...

Vote on your favorite themes for Advanceshipping Week! The top six themes will be selected, and organized into one theme per day! Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be the theme for November 21st!

Knight/Princess/Medieval/Knight in Shining Armor- 9
    Ribbon- 7
    Food/Sweets- 5
    Manaphy/Under the Sea- 5
    Reunion- 5
    Student/Teacher- 5
    Celebration- 2
    Family life- 2
    Future- 2
    Teddiursa- 2
    Bulbasaur-1
    Kisses- 1
    Moments- 1
    Wedding- 1

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up. We also really need to get going with setting it up if we're serious about having Advancers forum write up something about our celebration and spread the word.

Spoiler:- People who have voted, plus post updates:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 15th October 2014 at 3:11 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Okay, so since the posts have been deleted in which Midnight talked about this, we really need to vote on our themes for ADV Week. It got zero attention last time Midnight brought it up, but it needs to be done. Therefore...

Vote on your favorite themes for Advanceshipping Week! The top six themes will be selected, and organized into one theme per day! Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be the theme for November 21st!

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea
    Student/Teacher
    Medieval
    Night in shining armor
    Knight/Princess
    Kisses
    Family life

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up.
    I'll go with the ff:
    Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Wedding
    Ribbon
    Knight/Princess
    Reunion

Oh yeah! We're back in action!

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Oh wow, we're back and running (sucks that some newer posts were deleted but the forums is that matters)

Anyway, I just wrote another oneshot fic (which I never thought I'd do again :P )
    feel free to read it: http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...sion-488295138
    Woah, Asuna with your drawing skills, and fanfics, I think you can make a good doujin now. Anyway, I love the story.

Teddiursa
    Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Wedding
    Food/Sweets
    Celebration
    Future
    Reunion
    Under the sea
    Student/Teacher
    Medieval
    Night in shining armor
    Knight/Princess
    Kisses
    Family life

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up.
    I voted for these:

Ribbon
    Reunion
    Knight/Princess
    Food/Sweets
    Family life
    Under the sea
    Sweet Childhood Memories

My votes for my favorite ADV Week themes are as follows:

Manaphy
    Ribbon
    Reunion
    Student/Teacher
    Knight/Princess
    Kisses

Hey, my introduction post is gone ;_;

I'd like to vote for;
    Ribbon
    Student / Teacher
    Knight / Princess
    Manaphy
    Food / Sweets
    [CENTER]-In Progress-

I dont think I ever became an official member of the thread, but ive still posted here before I think.

Manaphy
    Teddiursa
    Ribbon
    Food
    Knight in shinning armor
    Kisses
    Last edited by phanpycross; 14th October 2014 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    I dont think I ever became an official member of the thread, but ive still posted here before I think.

What does kisses stand for?
    No worries, phanpycross, I'm not sure I was even an "official" member of the thread either, but I've been accepted anyway =)

...um. Exactly what it says? Kissing? This isn't a 30 kisses challenge or anything xD

And oh no, Doziz! Ahh, we lost a lot to that stupid downtime.

Also, both of you do have up to six votes. If you don't want to vote for six, that's fine, but you can. I'll get to editing in your choices ASAP.

Anybody thinking of what they'd like to do for the various themes? Knight/Princess and Medieval could have some cool artwork of Ash and May dressed up in Fire Emblem or Legend of Zelda style (wish I could draw SO much right now...). I've already got a oneshot or drabble planned for Student/Teacher, should that get picked.

EDIT: Votes tallied! We have a full six front-runners, good.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 14th October 2014 at 11:53 PM.

OMG!!!! UGGGG DX
    That downtime was SO ANNOYING!!! and took away so much time, and a few of the recent posts But all well….
    Thankyou SO MUCH Eon Master for taking such great initiative and taking in the votes for the upcoming week, I definitely agree, personally at least, that the participants will need as much time as possible to get whatever they are publishing out
    So here are my votes for the six weeks leading to ORAS

-Student/Teacher
    -Ribbons
    -Sweets
    -Knight/Princess
    -Family Life
    -Reunions

I'm curious to see the finalized list, and I think it should be out by the end of the week at the latest.

I'll give people until Saturday evening. That way, people who are busy with schoolwork (it is midterms time for us college students, after all) will have a chance to vote. That sound fair to everyone? Or do you think Friday evening is enough time?

Also, it's six days, not six weeks. Oh my god, can you even imagine the chaos of an ADV celebration lasting six weeks? It'd be a nightmare xD

Will have your votes tallied in a moment, Blues.

EDIT: Votes tallied! My three favorites are still in the top six =)
    Last edited by Eon Master; 15th October 2014 at 12:53 AM.

Ribbon- 7
    Knight/Princess- 6
    Manaphy- 4
    Food/Sweets- 4
    Reunion- 4
    Student/Teacher- 4
    Family life- 2
    Teddiursa- 2
    Celebration- 1
    Future- 1
    Kisses- 1
    Medieval- 1
    Under the sea- 1
    Wedding- 1
    Knight in shining armor- 1

Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Midnight, but I figured we'd need to get this done (especially since we're probably going to have to do multiple rounds, given the small number of voters), and I'm unlikely to be able to participate much with the week itself, so I'd better help with setting it up. We also really need to get going with setting it up if we're serious about having Advancers forum write up something about our celebration and spread the word.

Spoiler:- People who have voted, plus post updates:
    No actually, thanks for your help. I've been trying to get everyone's attention since I mentioned it. I was afraid this thing wasn't going to go through. I was going to post saying I need the top six ideas done so I can inform people waiting on tumblr and the advancers for the themes AND start making a graphic for it to share but its nice to have a helping hand. OH EON I MISSED YOU BUDDY. If I could give you a r

Now what we need is the top 6 voted themes (because ORAS is set as Day 7's theme) and then after that we can vote what theme goes for what day. I think I will be participating in some days so it should be right to put my votes in. But I have a updated theme post above as some themes have been merged into each other.

Teacher&Student
    Food/Sweets
    Knight&Princess
    Celebration
    Reunion
    Future

Can you let me know which ones have been merged? I suppose I can merge the votes too, but that's going to throw a pretty decent-sized wrench into the voting process.

Also, will have your votes tallied, Midnight. Thanks for the support, and the okay.

EDIT: Votes up!
    Last edited by Eon Master; 15th October 2014 at 1:59 AM.

Can you let me know which ones have been merged? I suppose I can merge the votes too, but that's going to throw a pretty decent-sized wrench into the voting process.

Also, will have your votes tallied, Midnight. Thanks for the support, and the okay.

EDIT: Votes up!
    The themes that have been merged are these ones. They are nothing major.

Knight&Princess/Medieval
    Under the sea/Manaphy

Some members decided to put Knight in Shining Armor under the Medieval catogory because it is no different from the Medieval theme or Knight&Princess.

Also there were two other themes added that they were:

Bulbasaur
    Moments

That is all the changes made.

When we got the top 6 themes (including ORAS as the 7th) I will make a poster of the themes and the days they will go under. I will share it here, on tumblr and then give it to the staff of the advancers. We have a month to go so some members can make banners or icons if they want while waiting.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 15th October 2014 at 2:20 AM.

It's awesome to see how much work Eon and Midnight have put into this
    It's really going to be an amazing week

And BTW Asuna, very cute scenario for your fanfic Love the whole Facebook idea
    I've also recently written a Advanceshiping One-Shot inspired by the season
    It would be AWESOME if you guys checked it out
    It's here »https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10751033/1/Ashes-and-Wine

Page 262 of 268 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast