Page 264 of 267 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 6654

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post

Now I have a cute pic I'd love to see u guys caption

Here »http://advanceshipping.deviantart.co...Face-123743309

And heres just a pic for the Halloween season
    »http://blingee.com/blingee/view/9527...ping-satoharu-
    1st pic

May: You know, I'd kiss you right now if we have a mistletoe above us. Ahh, who am I kidding? *kisses Ash*

2nd pic
    Kanto and Hoenn's King and Queen of halloween

As for a head-canon. Maybe Ash and May had another bickering and Oscar and Andy are back to tease them as a couple again and this time both of them are blushing and didn't deny anything nor disagreed to the thought.

Anyway, here's another caption me this portion!
    I do not know who the artist is but credit to the person who made this cute picture.

Spoiler:- ashxmay:
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Wow it's been forever since I've been here! (Yes! A few months does feel like forever!)

So I was wondering, how has everyone's Advanceshipping going?
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    Wow it's been forever since I've been here! (Yes! A few months does feel like forever!)

So I was wondering, how has everyone's Advanceshipping going?
    Wow, Seth. I think I actually beat you back here xD

Advanceshipping week is coming up in just under a month, so everybody's going to get their ADV on, big time. You chose a good time to come back, amico mio.

...also, I'm really sorry to anybody who follows my fanfic. After a long hiatus, the last thing you want to hear is that the next chapter is delayed... but it's midterms time, and unlike most colleges, my current one doesn't organize them all into one week. So... this past week was a bust, and this one likely will be as well. However, I swear I will get it up next week, come hell or high water. And I still plan on writing those oneshots for ADV week.

How are everybody else's preparations going?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I can't wait for everyone's work for ADV week. I am pretty excited but I'm not sure if I can contribute anything

Anyway, how do you guys think Ash and May would react if they found out about ADV week and how many people are trying to celebrate it?
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    I can't wait for everyone's work for ADV week. I am pretty excited but I'm not sure if I can contribute anything

Anyway, how do you guys think Ash and May would react if they found out about ADV week and how many people are trying to celebrate it?
    May: OMG, that's so romantic. You see Ash, I told you we were meant for each other. Look how many people are celebrating us.
    Ash: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, what's shipping again?

I know how you feel setsuna F Seisei. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute. I am planning too, but I'm drawing blanks for a fanfiction. I want to make sure that I write something to good, I want to show advanceshipping in all its glory. I was also planning on making an amv, but its been like 3 months since I've made a video, so I think I won't be able to shake of the rust in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Wow, Seth. I think I actually beat you back here xD

Advanceshipping week is coming up in just under a month, so everybody's going to get their ADV on, big time. You chose a good time to come back, amico mio.

...also, I'm really sorry to anybody who follows my fanfic. After a long hiatus, the last thing you want to hear is that the next chapter is delayed... but it's midterms time, and unlike most colleges, my current one doesn't organize them all into one week. So... this past week was a bust, and this one likely will be as well. However, I swear I will get it up next week, come hell or high water. And I still plan on writing those oneshots for ADV week.

How are everybody else's preparations going?
    Actually I meant just here on serebii. So, I knew the other stuff from an Advanceshipping forum site, but yeah, Yay!

Let's see....I've been thinking about actually working on my fic, so that'll be nice. And looking forward to reading yours....since I haven't really read much fanfiction lately, so getting caught up will be nice.

Also Pika and setsuna do whatever you feel like, have fun with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    Anyway, here's another caption me this portion!
    I do not know who the artist is but credit to the person who made this cute picture.

Spoiler:- ashxmay:
    Haruka: Satoshi-kun! Here's a present that I made for you~!
    Satoshi: But it ain't my birthday
    Haruka: Never mind that, just take it
    Satoshi: But why?
    Haruka: Take it or I'll do something nasty to you~
    Satoshi: Uh, O-okay......

Here's something that I made:
    http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...rest-491890131
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=46850417

That's some great work asuna07neros. Very sweet drawing, and good idea adding the poem.

Also, I thought I would ask you guys something,
    What is your favorite character design for May? The one from RS and the anime, the one from emerald, or the new one for ORAS.
    Last edited by PikaBones; 2nd November 2014 at 5:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post
    That's some great work asuna07neros. Very sweet drawing, and good idea adding the poem.

What is your favorite character design for May? The one from RS and the anime, the one from emerald, or the new one for ORAS.
    I'd say my favorite would have to be the one from emerald, and then that anime counterpart. Not sure why, but I just like it.

Awesome work Asuna...as per usual...I think the poem really put in an extra flavor that made it all the more enjoyable (Though I still hate you for your artistic skills :P)

Nice question Pika

Now, I personally think that all of May's outfits are freaking adorable They're always the right blend of Tomboy out doors, and cute girly girl
    But If I was forced to choose...I think it may actualy be her most recent boot up, I mean it's just so freaking adorable XD And the fact that her head peace is a headband rather than a bandan just makes me smile, concidering that I and most others always headcanoned that when she got older, she would start wearing a headband

Another reason I love her cute new outfit is because, like all the rest, it seems to so effortlessly look perfect against Ash's XY design...well atleast based off of the few fanarts that I've seen of their inevitable reunion

I have a new game for us to try out

How about we each write a sentence to a short story, and see what ends up written by the start of ADV week : ) And just to make sure everything is fair, you can't add a sentence until atleast 2 others have written theres

So I'll start us off

.....May shifts the feather light brush to glide over her cheeks, feeling as if a swarm of beautyflies were swirling in her stomach…

I'd love to see how you guys could add on

And a question just inase you don't want to.....

What kind of relationship do you think Bonnie and May would have if Bonnie/Max was actually a thing? Would Bonnie ask May to "Marry Clamont" like she does to every other beautiful girl?

And one last thing
    I've recently just posted the prologue to a new story I'm writing, and I'd really love your input on it PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!
    »https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796421/1/Nine-Crimes
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 3rd November 2014 at 6:00 AM.

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Asuna, great job as always, your poem just....wow..... ;_;
    And lol at your quote.

I like her new ORAS outfit but I really love her Contest outfit (I wish Ash could see it with heavy blushing, lol)

Awesome work Asuna...as per usual...I think the poem really put in an extra flavor that made it all the more enjoyable (Though I still hate you for your artistic skills :P)

Nice question Pika

Now, I personally think that all of May's outfits are freaking adorable They're always the right blend of Tomboy out doors, and cute girly girl
    But If I was forced to choose...I think it may actualy be her most recent boot up, I mean it's just so freaking adorable XD And the fact that her head peace is a headband rather than a bandan just makes me smile, concidering that I and most others always headcanoned that when she got older, she would start wearing a headband

Another reason I love her cute new outfit is because, like all the rest, it seems to so effortlessly look perfect against Ash's XY design...well atleast based off of the few fanarts that I've seen of their inevitable reunion

I have a new game for us to try out

How about we each write a sentence to a short story, and see what ends up written by the start of ADV week

So I'll start us off

.....May shifts the feather light brush to glide over her cheeks, feeling as if a swarm of beautyflies were swirling in her stomach…

I'd love to see how you guys could add on

And a question just inacse you don't want to.....

What kind of relationship do you think Bonnie and May would have if Bonnie/Max was actually a thing? Would Bonnie ask May to "Marry Clamont" like she does to every other beautiful girl?

And one last thing
    I've recently just posted the prologue to a new story I'm writing, and I'd really love your input on it PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!
    »https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796421/1/Nine-Crimes
    Oh, oh, nice game, I'm not good at writing but I'll give this a shot.
    let's see.....

....Everytime she sees a certain trainer, it somehow makes her feel happy, yet awkward....

As for your question, Bonnie and May will get a great relationship (She may even root for BonniexMax) and I think Bonnie will ask May if she was Ash's girlfriend (Then we get the Oscar and Andy situation again) and I don't think Bonnie would hit on May for his nerdy brother as she prefers "older women".

Bonnie: Is she your girlfriend, Ash?
    May: *blushing* What!? No, no, no. You got it all wrong!
    Ash: Y-yeah, Bonnie, it's nothing lke that
    Bonnie: But you guys look like you're getting well with each other
    Ash and May: Uhhhh.....
    Bonnie: See! You're not denying anything! Told you!

And yay! New fanfic to read. I look forward to it!
    Sweet Childhood Memories

OMG SETSUNA I TOTES FORGOT ABOUT MAY'S NEWEST CONTEST OUTFIT!!!!!
    She LITERALLY looks like one of those magical girls from some animes...she is so freaking prety in that outfit..and yasssss i have a headcanon that when she meets ash in Kalos, he starts blushing profusely at the sight of his cutely, tomboyish bestie dressed in such a girly thing that makes her look like some sort of princess...kinda like movie 8..

And LOL I love the scenario you wrote for Bonnie first meeting May XD I think they'd have such a cute big sis/little sis connection...sense neiher are the girlies...but both love pokemon and I'm sure May will teach the girl a thing or two on the shoppping market

UGHHHH I NEED MAY TO BE KALOS LIKE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!

LOL
    And BTW, very cute sentence added on And I think I'll create an extra rule to make things fair...

~You can not add on to the story unless atleast 2 other people have written their sentence

And BTW I really hope you like the first snippet of the story Thank you so much for checking it out!

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Thanks for all the comments and support

I like Haruka's Johto outfit, she looks pretty on that, IMO.

Thanks (Not sure If I'm honored or should feel a shame :P )

And very nice game. I'll add something

It's been a long time since they've traveled together but now that they have reunited, this is the first time that she felt something for him.... Something stronger than holding a friend dear....

And nice start for a fanfic.... Looking forward to it.

Turn down BB. I know you want May in Kalos bad, but blowing up like an Electrode won't help.

Any way, let me follow up with this story.

...She began to think of those strong auburn eyes, that messy black hair, and that big genuine grin he would always show...

LOL Probs a mixture of both
    And thanks for the complement, I'm excited to write it

And you guys, I was rewatching an old BF episode that I actually enjoyed, "Time warp heals all wounds" And how the hell hasn't there been a fanfic that has May and Ash in that sort of situation...and having their daughter...sapphire maybe...having to go back in time and put her parents back together....THIS NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN!!!
    I'VE OFFICALLY PROCLAIMED IT!!!
    Anyone awnna write it, or co write it LOL

And now that all three of you went ...I'm gonna add another sentence

....May shifts the feather light brush to glide over her cheeks, feeling as if a swarm of beautyflies were swirling in her stomach…(me)
    -
    ....Everytime she sees a certain trainer, it somehow makes her feel happy, yet awkward….- (Setsuna)

-
    -It's been a long time since they've traveled together but now that they have reunited, this is the first time that she felt something for him.... Something stronger than holding a friend dear…. (Asuna)

...She began to think of those strong auburn eyes, that messy black hair, and that big genuine grin he would always show... (PikaBones)

-At first she had just pushed aside the overwhelming emotions, though it hadn't taken long for her to realize the pang to her heart, and heating of her cheeks meant more than just ordinary nervousness. (me)
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 3rd November 2014 at 6:41 AM.

What kind of relationship do you think Bonnie and May would have if Bonnie/Max was actually a thing? Would Bonnie ask May to "Marry Clamont" like she does to every other beautiful girl
    Well, first of all, you took the fanfic right out of my head. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to write a max/bonnie type of deal, but I held myself back from it. I think it would be a cute relationship, the thing that really interests me though is that they both are probably heavily influenced by Ash, so in turn there attitude and sush could be simmilar. agree or disagree?
    And sure, I think Bonnie would ask May to marry clemont, she is the princess of hoenn after all. It would go something like this,
    Bonnie: I knew it! You're the princess oh Hoenn. Please make my brother your prince.

But she would only ask if May were by herself. If she were with Ash, Bonnie would probably notice how close Ash and May are and she would probably leave it alone.

Continuation......

..."He sure have changed" she thought. "He seemed nicer and mature now. I wonder, has he found someone?" The brunette kept thinking about the raven haired boy and his maturity. She have wondered how things have been for him since the last time they've met but there's something else on her mind... "Wait....Does he....fell for someone now.......Does he..... Like that Serena girl?"......

[B]Continuation.....
    May's thoughts drift to the golden blonde she had met only mere hours ago. She is beautiful, there is no doubt of that, with her long tresses of golden, and eyes of stormy skies……Though, something about the girl disturbed May…Perhaps it was the way she clung to each word Ash spoke as if a vital drug…Or perhaps the way Ash seemed to have enjoyed the obvious endearment?

LOL Pika I CAN'T HANDLE MY SUDDEN BURSTS OF RAGE :P

And I agree that Max/Bonnie would be adorbes<3 And otes agree that both would have similarities because of their mutual respect of Ash... You should def continue that idea
    Last edited by BabyBlueEyes23; 3rd November 2014 at 7:14 AM.

Continuation...

...But Ash still seemed like his usual self, so maybe he doesn't share those feelings with her...

Continuation
    ..."They seemed to get well together" She thought. "That is a very good thing.....Isn't it? It's good for both of them (but not for me)...Wait"... May shrugged the thought... "No this is wrong, I mean it's only normal. After all, Ash has that aura inside him that draws many people around him".... Yes, Ash is nice to all of his friends. In fact, May have thought of all the things that he have done before...Especially for her. She began to have flashback of the days when they were still travelling together.....

(Sorry I got carried away there :P)
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Continuation...
    They were great friends, traveling companions, they supported each other. They sometimes argued, but they always made up. But, did somewhere down the road, during their travels, without her noticing, did her feelings towards him grow more than just "good friends".

Continuation
    It seems implausible…They had always been simply, Ash and May, May and Ash. The two closest of friends, confidants, supporters, and teachers. They had shown one another a world neither has ever experienced. May's love of poke on, and Ash's respect towards the arts of battling rather than it's raw power...

I suppose I should use their english names for this fic

Continuation
    Yes, those were the best times for May. They sometimes argue over such small things but it doesn't matter since it ends with a proper resolution. She remembered that time when they had an argument about her gazing at the mirror and how it slows Ash down. They kept shouting back and forth at each other for the rest of their journey until they've bumped into two young couples....Who happens to think that they were on a relationship too....

"Excuse me you two love birds!". "Love birds" now that May thought about it, it wasn't such a bad thing to be teased about her and Ash being "love birds". She used to think that it was an absurd idea but that time, she and Ash were in a middle of bickering so it's natural if she thinks about it in a negative way..... But what if they were called like that in a different situation?
    Sweet Childhood Memories

[B]Continuation
    It is not as if the idea had never occurred to the brunette beauty. Those long roads traveled had granted plenty of time for her to explore her emotions towards the gainer. Every peace of him entranced her, from the engaging glint of golden what would sparkle in his warm chocolate eyes, whenever he would become especially passionate. To the protective nature he had towards his friends. Alhough, the moment that May truly realized that her emotions towards Ash expanded over friendship had transpired during their adventure in the temple of the sea…She had depended on him so greatly to assist her in taking care of Manaphy, and eventually entrusting him with her very life…May supposes that is why she had left him in the first place…She had depended on him so greatly, that she doubted she could survive without him…However, prior to getting to lost in those thoughts, a knock at the door startled May out of her reveries.

Page 264 of 267 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267 LastLast