Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268 LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 6691

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Continuation!!
    Someone just covered Ash's eyes. "Hehe, guess who?" a familiar voice just said. When Ash tried to get the hands off his eyes and looked back, he saw a familiar face of a girl that he happens to know back in Unova. "Oh, it's you..."
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 15th November 2014 at 11:27 AM.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

EDIT: Setsuna, why did you have to post before me? This part is amazing!

This just hit me...

"So, it's safe to assume you won't become my brother's bride, May?" Bonnie asked, slightly disappointed...

May and Ash looked at the little kid in their party and smiled. She's so smart and full of life. So much like Max.

Clemont, not being Brock, knew what was going to happen. "Bonnie, I heard that over there there's this amazing Pokémon. Wanna check it out? If we find it, I'll let you keep it..."
    Bonnie heard that and, in a motivational tone, yelled: "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Clemont and his kid sister started running into the woods nearby, a fake hurry from Clemont and a real one from Bonnie. That should give them some privacy..., Clemont thought.

As Ash and May were locked in a loving embrace and about to share a romantic kiss, Serena, whose existence had somehow been ignored by the members of the group, felt a pain in her chest. What, now I'm jealous?, she thought. Of course you are jealous!, a voice in her head replied. But Serena knew that, tried as she might, she might not be able to undo that. That love. The kind of love that took more time to ferment that a ridiculously expensive wine. And if she did that, Ash might even resent her, and she didn't want that. After so many years, she wouldn't leave him behind. She'd rather have him in her life as a friend than not having him in her life at all.

So, she smiled at the couple, turned around, and started walking towards the forest, hoping to meet Clemont and Bonnie. She was hurt, but she knew that she had no right to break them up.

Inspired by true events.
    Last edited by Sp1derp1g; 15th November 2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Someone posted before me...
    What Happens..., an AmourShipping fic.
    Read it if you want, I won't force you.
    Also, read my Amourshipping drabble, about Amourshipping.

"An inspiring book on overcoming life's obstacles."
    New York Times 4-8-2016

Write it down on your calendars.

We're experiencing technical diFICculties,
    Please stand by.

While I'm gone, I'm gonna read the whole of AmourShipping thread. Wish me luck.

Wait, what happened to the story? Did it just go two separate ways? Might as well continue both.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    Continuation!!
    Someone just covered Ash's eyes. "Hehe, guess who?" a familiar voice just said. When Ash tried to get the hands off his eyes and looked back, he saw a familiar face of a girl that he happens to know back in Unova. "Oh, it's you..."
    "Oh? Who's this girl?" the girl with an Axew on her hair asked. Ash then broke the embrace. 'Damn it, Iris! Why'd you have to be here?' Ash thought, with his hands balled up to fists from anger. "Say, aren't you the one they call 'The Princess of Hoenn?" Iris asked May, making her way closer to her, face to face. "Uhh... Yeah. Why'd you asked?". May asked back. Iris then pointed at Ash, and said, "What are you doing with him huh? With MY Ash?!" Iris shouted. May was shocked from the words that came from her mouth? HER Ash? May retorted back...

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1derp1g View Post
    EDIT: Setsuna, why did you have to post before me? This part is amazing!

This just hit me...

"So, it's safe to assume you won't become my brother's bride, May?" Bonnie asked, slightly disappointed...

May and Ash looked at the little kid in their party and smiled. She's so smart and full of life. So much like Max.

Clemont, not being Brock, knew what was going to happen. "Bonnie, I heard that over there there's this amazing Pokémon. Wanna check it out? If we find it, I'll let you keep it..."
    Bonnie heard that and, in a motivational tone, yelled: "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Clemont and his kid sister started running into the woods nearby, a fake hurry from Clemont and a real one from Bonnie. That should give them some privacy..., Clemont thought.

As Ash and May were locked in a loving embrace and about to share a romantic kiss, Serena, whose existence had somehow been ignored by the members of the group, felt a pain in her chest. What, now I'm jealous?, she thought. Of course you are jealous!, a voice in her head replied. But Serena knew that, tried as she might, she might not be able to undo that. That love. The kind of love that took more time to ferment that a ridiculously expensive wine. And if she did that, Ash might even resent her, and she didn't want that. After so many years, she wouldn't leave him behind. She'd rather have him in her life as a friend than not having him in her life at all.

So, she smiled at the couple, turned around, and started walking towards the forest, hoping to meet Clemont and Bonnie. She was hurt, but she knew that she had no right to break them up.

Inspired by true events.
    Eh? Fin, I guess? Continuation...

Serena was walking towards the forest, hoping to find Clemomt and Bonnie. As she was walking, a voice in her head said, "Jealous, aren't we?". Serena was now getting worried about herself. It seems that, her feelings are much stronger when she resists. "Kill her. Make Ash your own!" The voice once again spoke. "Noooo! Why would I do that?!" Serena screamed inside her head. "You love him, do you not?" the voice asked. "I do! I just don't want to break them up!" Serena shouted once more. "Then how are going to cope with this situation of yours?" The voice asked. "I... Don't know...". Serena whispered. She then heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to find Ash and May. "Sh*t..." Serena thought.

Heh. Just continue on with one of the two scenarios.
    Last edited by matthew11; 15th November 2014 at 1:38 PM.

I'll continue on with Setsuna's. 2nd one looks more like the casual ending.

so continuing to, I guess, alternate ending or true ending or whatever you want to call it.

Wait, what do you mean by "Your Ash!?". At that moment, Ash face-palmed himself, knowing Iris. The young girl with an Axew began to burst into laughter due to May's reaction. "Fooled, ya!", Iris shouted. May was shocked at what Iris said while Ash still has his hand covering his face due to embarrassment. "But seriously, the princess of Hoenn and this spoiled brat, are dating?", Iris added. Both Ash and May blushed heavily on what Iris said but before they could respond, another voice was heard. "Dating? But what about Serena?" the voice said.....

Hey guys, how's everybody doing this fine Advanceshipping week. Well I decided to do something for day-1 student and teacher and I wanted you guys to read it. I hope you like it and enjoy. I apologize in advance if it doesn't give Advanceshipping the glory it deserves.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1082682...ecomes-Reality

Again, I hope you enjoy, can't wait for all the Advanceshipping that's going to go down!
    Here is my Fanfiction profile page. Read my fanfiction(s) if you so desire.
    http:////www.fanfiction.net/u/5675833/Pika-Bones

Happy 1st day of Advanceshipping to everyone!

I'm excited to what you guys have and @PikaBones, Awesome! I'd definitely read this!I'll make a banner of my own later. Woo-hoo~!
    Sweet Childhood Memories

1st work for the 1st day of the 1st week of ADV week:

Spoiler:- SatoxHaru:

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post

Great work asuna07neros, its so sweet. It really is great, I love the colors and the detail. Good choice of weather too and using it as a border. Can't wait for anything other works of art you will create.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post
    Great work asuna07neros, its so sweet. It really is great, I love the colors and the detail. Good choice of weather too and using it as a border. Can't wait for anything other works of art you will create.
    Thanks and good work at your oneshot too, I like the battle, it really showed Satoshi's skills.

HAPPY ADVANCESHIPPING WEEK CUTIES !!1!!!!!!!

I am so excited to see all the stories, and the art works you guys will be presenting And the AMVs of course<3

Asuna, the detail in your drawing is fantastic, I absolutely love it. I also am impressed in the way you've colored it
    I CAN NOT WAIT to see what else you have in store

Here is my writing contribution for this first day of this AMAZING week
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1082695...her-Knows-Best

It isn't my favorite writing, but I hope you guys can enjoy it :S

And I will be posting giff ssets, photos and other Advanceshipping related stuff this week on tumblr

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

I'll continue on with Setsuna's. 2nd one looks more like the casual ending.
    It wasn't an ending. Far from it. I just wanted people to continue it...

Now, on the spirit of Advanceshipping Week, I shall post a link to the last fic I wrote about Advanceshipping. Some of the younger people might now know of it, despite the fact that it won an award...
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4653576...Can-t-be-Moved
    There, I posted it.
    What Happens..., an AmourShipping fic.
    Read it if you want, I won't force you.
    Also, read my Amourshipping drabble, about Amourshipping.

"An inspiring book on overcoming life's obstacles."
    New York Times 4-8-2016

Write it down on your calendars.

We're experiencing technical diFICculties,
    Please stand by.

While I'm gone, I'm gonna read the whole of AmourShipping thread. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1derp1g View Post
    It wasn't an ending. Far from it. I just wanted people to continue it...

Now, on the spirit of Advanceshipping Week, I shall post a link to the last fic I wrote about Advanceshipping. Some of the younger people might now know of it, despite the fact that it won an award...
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4653576...Can-t-be-Moved
    There, I posted it.

LOL I read our fic, like forever ago...It is so great
    It is so awesome to see you still on here

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Look, I drew something for day 1 as well. ADVANCESHIPPING WEEK HAS STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY.

Spoiler:- Yay:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Look, I drew something for day 1 as well. ADVANCESHIPPING WEEK HAS STARTED AND I'M SO HAPPY.

Spoiler:- Yay:
    That drawing is awesome, love it and I love their expressions.

Wow, where should I start?
    Well again Happy ADV week to everyone!

And all your fanfic are so well written, so accurate to the theme and very lovely as always!!

And Asuna, that artwork is just...Wow...I'm speechless...The short poem gives me tears of joy. ;_;

Midnightmoon6o2 Love May and Ash's expressions, they look good at their own uniform!
    Sweet Childhood Memories

I don't have any contribution but I made a banner (with a help of a friend that is :P) :

ad of course, all credits to the wonderful artists, especially to Suzu-chan
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Day 2 of ADV week
    Theme: Ribbon
    Here's my tribute:

Spoiler:- satoharu:

Day 2 of ADV week
    Here's my tribute:

As always, great job, Asuna. A nice recreation from AG's last ep. You always amaze me with your artwork. Looking forward for more in this week .

Spoiler:- but...:

EDIT: Just saw the ORAS special ep. Looks like no mentions of either's name.
    Last edited by matthew11; 16th November 2014 at 4:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    As always, great job, Asuna. A nice recreation from AG's last ep. You always amaze me with your artwork. Looking forward for more in this week .

Spoiler:- but...:

EDIT: Just saw the ORAS special ep. Looks like no mentions of either's name.
    Thanks
    oh and
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

Lol, more like a commercial and yeah, I was waiting for any mention but I guess they decided not to name them.

Day 2 of ADV week
    Here's my tribute:

Dear God, someone hire this person and remake the Pokemon anime! Lolol

As always great job, this is how I imagine a remake in the anime.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Great job on the banner Setsuna. Tell your friend its amazing for me
    You too Asuna, very good work on the ribbon drawing.
    I don't have anything to contribute for today, but I hope to have something for the later days.
    Quick question though. If Ash and May had a child together, would you consider Pikachu to be the kids uncle?You know, not blood obviously, but Ash and Pikachu are pretty much brothers, what you think?
    Last edited by PikaBones; 16th November 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Day 3 for Advanceshipping week tribute:
    http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...dies-495153482

Great work Asuna. I love that drawing for day 3. Just looks really cool.

Here is my fanfic for day 4
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1083533...niversary-Gift
    I hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post
    Great work Asuna. I love that drawing for day 3. Just looks really cool.

Here is my fanfic for day 4
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1083533...niversary-Gift
    I hope you enjoy
    Great fanfic. Unfortunately, I don't have anything for Day 4

Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268 LastLast