Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252
Results 6,276 to 6,295 of 6295

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #6276
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City, Hoenn
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I think the only way I could not be an AdvanceShipper is if it didn't exist. But also, I'm actually an Ash multi-shipper, believe it or not. I also ship: Pearl, Amour, Negai, Kiss, Imagination, Poke (I just realized that it might rival two of my OTPs, but it's not too bad), CafeMocha, Diode, Rival, and Pallet. Just not as much as Advance, of course!
    Mess with my ships, and you'll have to mess with me. The name's Anna, and I'm a crazy, immature shipper. Oh yeah, I'm an Ash multi-shipper. So what?

        Spoiler:- OTPs:

        Spoiler:- Other Ships:



    I breed starters, PM if you want one

    FC: 1392-4907-1860

  2. #6277
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    Don't mind if i can join us?? Satoharu was the 1st ship i've supported heavily.

    Breaking news!! Looks like KAORI recovered mostly from her spasmodic dysphonia!! She will return to voice acting!!

    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/1922

    Now that she returns to the seiyuu world, the chances of Haruka returning for ORAS promotion are higher. With this news, what hints do you expect if Haruka makes her cameo
    Oh, that's so good! i think that the most important hint is the Hoenn Remakes

    Can't wait to see more Advance moments
    "No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone"


  3. #6278
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    883

    Default

    New artwork that I made:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

  4. #6279
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    New artwork that I made:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    Another Beautiful Fanart! I love it
    "No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone"


  5. #6280
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Inside 00 Qan[T]
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    New artwork that I made:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    I think this is my favorite so far. It looks wonderful even without any background.
    00 Quanta, Setsuna F. Seiei! Heading out!

  6. #6281
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    New artwork that I made:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    Aww thats so cute! Welcome back btw
    ;D
    "Hey Soul! Let's go on a Pokemon Journey!"
    ✿MultiShipper✿Misty,May,&Drew Fan✿Corsola✿Red x Hilda✿
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont, Serena ♡ Ash 1 sided
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Actually I think the term chemistry is quite weird as well. Since chemistry is supposed to be a science subject and should not be used between people.

    Credit for Profile Pic: Ayrafeneres--Check out her shop!

  7. #6282
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cynthia's Villa
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    Don't mind if i can join us?? Satoharu was the 1st ship i've supported heavily.

    Breaking news!! Looks like KAORI recovered mostly from her spasmodic dysphonia!! She will return to voice acting!!

    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/1922

    Now that she returns to the seiyuu world, the chances of Haruka returning for ORAS promotion are higher. With this news, what hints do you expect if Haruka makes her cameo
    Aww yeah. There are only two things in the way - Haruka hasn't been written into the XY anime at all, and the writers have probably fleshed out most of the plot. You could squeeze her in there, but it may cause holes / bad writing. The other reason is in the quote - it says that she has recovered mostly. She might need to warm up on smaller roles first.

    However, if the stars somehow aline and the odds are proven wrong, right after the summer camp would be around the beginning of a decent time for a Cameo. They seem to appear to happen around EP 040 - 085. I'd love to see the ribbon make a reappearance, with or without Haruka.

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    New artwork that I made:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    I had an awkward moment the second time I looked at it and thought it was Leaf. I'm not used to Haruka's hair down. (It looks so much better that way though!) I love your recognizable style. ^^ Keep them coming our way!



    SatoSere & SatoHaru


    DeviantArt | FanFiction

    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

  8. #6283
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    I had an awkward moment the second time I looked at it and thought it was Leaf. I'm not used to Haruka's hair down. (It looks so much better that way though!) I love your recognizable style. ^^ Keep them coming our way!
    Ha! I knew someone would notice. I didn't noticed it until I colored it. The more I looked at her, the more I see Leaf instead.
    サトハル

  9. #6284
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    New artwork that I made:

        Spoiler:- SatoHaru:
    Nice I like it






    AmourShipper - Special Shipper - Lucky Shipper - Advance Shipper - Pearl Shipper -

  10. #6285
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    883

    Default

    My new artwork:

        Spoiler:- Plusle and Minun:
    サトハル

  11. #6286
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Inside 00 Qan[T]
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    My new artwork:

        Spoiler:- Plusle and Minun:
    Once again dude, I'm impressed with your work. This one is just ugh.... >.<
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5665354496/h77B5807E/
    00 Quanta, Setsuna F. Seiei! Heading out!

  12. #6287
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Would be funny if May went to Kalos and started flirting with ash or some crap like that and Serena gets jealous :P






    AmourShipper - Special Shipper - Lucky Shipper - Advance Shipper - Pearl Shipper -

  13. #6288
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere down the road
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amourshpping View Post
    Would be funny if May went to Kalos and started flirting with ash or some crap like that and Serena gets jealous :P
    Now that contest being included in ORAS, I think the chance of Haruka coming back also increased.
    サトハル

  14. #6289
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    279

    Default

    A new topic
    Did you have any AdvanceShipping in Kalos Headcanons?
    "No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone"


  15. #6290
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    A new topic
    Did you have any AdvanceShipping in Kalos Headcanons?
    I'm sorry, but could you elaborate on that question, I don't quite understand.

  16. #6291
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    I'm sorry, but could you elaborate on that question, I don't quite understand.
    Headcanons are elements and interpretations of a fictional universe accepted by an individual fan, but not found within or supported by the official canon. His question is asking if you have any AS headcanons that revolve in Kalos.

  17. #6292
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    Headcanons are elements and interpretations of a fictional universe accepted by an individual fan, but not found within or supported by the official canon. His question is asking if you have any AS headcanons that revolve in Kalos.
    Oh, I know what headcanons are, I just didn't understand the "AS headcanons in Kalos" part. Thanks. And no, to answer the question.

  18. #6293
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    279

    Default

    So we got no answers to that topic
    So i'll tell mine ;D

    May would tell her feelings for Bonnie, and Bonnie would help May with her confession for Ash

    It's short, but... i would love too see Bonnie shipping AdvanceShipping
    "No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone"


  19. #6294
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    If May were to reappear in X/Y temporarily, in promotion of ORAS, how do you think her role as a main character would play out? What would happen?

    In my opinion, I honestly believe it'd be similar to her cameo in Diamond and Pearl, but without the contests :P

  20. #6295
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    If May were to reappear in X/Y temporarily, in promotion of ORAS, how do you think her role as a main character would play out? What would happen?

    In my opinion, I honestly believe it'd be similar to her cameo in Diamond and Pearl, but without the contests :P
    I believe on this too, and some advance moments, like the ribbon
    "No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone"


Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •