Page 267 of 269 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269 LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 6702

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

I'm still working on my day 3 pic and day 4. I'm getting left behind, damn it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    I'm still working on my day 3 pic and day 4. I'm getting left behind, damn it. lol.
    lol, don't worry about that, I'm sure your works will be great. So are planning and making something for everyday no matter what?
    Here is my Fanfiction profile page. Read my fanfiction(s) if you so desire.
    http:////www.fanfiction.net/u/5675833/Pika-Bones

Hey all, damn is it good to be back. Most of you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but I need to say a few things..

1) Sorry to all the people that read my FanFic and were left hanging. It wasn't my intention, but (as cliche as it sounds) life took over, and I seldom got the time to work on new chapters. Eventually, I became disinterested in Pokemon completely (with a renewed interest coming on the eve of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!).

2) As I am taking a few courses on writing next semester, I think it would be prudent for me to start up (or improve upon the existing chapters of the FanFic I effectively abandoned) a piece of writing. I'd like to keep it open ended (no real end until I see fit). This will be during summer, for obvious logistical reasons.

With all that out of the way, I'm looking forward to seeing some more AdvanceShippers on here with the ORAS series! I'm also holding out hope that May and Max will make an appearance in the anime in order to indirectly promote these games. I'll admit, after the DP series, I stopped watching.. so I am very, very behind. I did watch half of the BW series the other day, and it seems decent, but the XY series seems.. odd? I think all the new Pokemon look really weird to be honest. I'm quite used to the RBY/GS/RSE/FRLG/DPP looking ones, and I'm even starting to warm up to the BW ones, but the XY Pokemon look waaay too out there for me to be able to visualize myself actually using them..

And it's good to see some familiar faces still here! (cough cough midnight cough)
    What I'm Currently Working On:

Destiny of the Aura. An Advanceshipping FanFic!

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner! // Proud Advanceshipper and looking like a Amourshipper!

May is love. May is life

For real though, this is pretty good artwork for a casual thing. Wish I had the talent.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Ah well, this thread went dead 5 days ago. Might as well continue the game to bring this thread back alive into a living zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Wait, what do you mean by "Your Ash!?". At that moment, Ash face-palmed himself, knowing Iris. The young girl with an Axew began to burst into laughter due to May's reaction. "Fooled, ya!", Iris shouted. May was shocked at what Iris said while Ash still has his hand covering his face due to embarrassment. "But seriously, the princess of Hoenn and this spoiled brat, are dating?", Iris added. Both Ash and May blushed heavily on what Iris said but before they could respond, another voice was heard. "Dating? But what about Serena?" the voice said.....
    Continuation:

"Shhh! Bonnie! Don't say it out- ah well. We're caught anyway..." Clemont said, his hand over his little sister's mouth. Ash and May were shocked on the sound of Bonnie saying something regarding Ash's friend. Could it be...

"Well now, who's this guy? Iris said. "Hehe, sorry, my little sister got suddenly loud. I'm Clemont, and this is my little sister, Bonnie." Clemont introduced, gesturing for a handshake, to which Iris accepts. "I'm Iris, by the way." Iris introduced herself. "Can you please keep my brother, s'il vous plaît?" Bonnie said, her left knee on the ground, somewhat proposing to her. "Bonnie! I told you not to do that again!" Clemont cringed at the sight, and used his Aipom Arm to pull Bonnie away from Iris. He began walking away, scolding Bonnie, until...

"Clemont." Ash said. "Uhh, yes?" Clemont said, turning around to see him. "...What did Bonnie mean by, 'What about Serena?" Ash asked. This got May curious too.

EDIT:

Oh come on! Where are the Advanceshippers at?!

And, Wuster, welcome back, even I have not known you yet. That's a nice sig, but... You spelt Amourshipping wrong lol.
    Last edited by matthew11; 3rd December 2014 at 8:39 AM.

That is a tad embarrassing, thanks for the catch! And yes, I had hoped with the ORAS remakes that this thread might get a bit revitalized, but I guess not..

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner! // Proud Advanceshipper and looking like a Amourshipper!

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    "Shhh! Bonnie! Don't say it out- ah well. We're caught anyway..." Clemont said, his hand over his little sister's mouth. Ash and May were shocked on the sound of Bonnie saying something regarding Ash's friend. Could it be...

"Well now, who's this guy? Iris said. "Hehe, sorry, my little sister got suddenly loud. I'm Clemont, and this is my little sister, Bonnie." Clemont introduced, gesturing for a handshake, to which Iris accepts. "I'm Iris, by the way." Iris introduced herself. "Can you please keep my brother, s'il vous plaît?" Bonnie said, her left knee on the ground, somewhat proposing to her. "Bonnie! I told you not to do that again!" Clemont cringed at the sight, and used his Aipom Arm to pull Bonnie away from Iris. He began walking away, scolding Bonnie, until...

"Clemont." Ash said. "Uhh, yes?" Clemont said, turning around to see him. "...What did Bonnie mean by, 'What about Serena?" Ash asked. This got May curious too.
    Continuation:
    "Well, you see-uhh" stammered the blonde inventor.
    "Nothing" completed Bonnie for her brother, with a sheepish grin of her own.
    "Yes, absolutely nothing" echoed Clemont with the same grin.
    They both began to take a tentative step away from the scene.
    "Wait just one minute" called out Ash, "you know we shouldn't hide things from each other you two. And if it has something important to do with me and my friends, I want to know. Don't you trust me?
    Clemont turned around to face Ash who had a serious look,
    "It's not that we don't trust you" began Clemont, "It's just that-"
    "I'll say it" Serena appeared out if nowhere, surpring everybody.
    "Serena, are you sure?"Clemont said softly with concern.
    "Of course, I would have to say it at some point" Serena looked towards Clemont with a small smile, "thanks for keeping it a secret."
    Clemont only nodded. Serena walked up to the others. Her eyes caught May's and this caused both to feel a certain level of dread.

Man, I feel like just a terrible advanceshipper. I've been ignoring it for too long, and I've even been paying more attention to other ships. I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore.
    Oh and hello wuster. Welcome back. You seem to be an advanceshipping veteran. I'm still relatively new to this though. Hopefully some life can be injected into this thread, like other threads on this site...

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post
    Man, I feel like just a terrible advanceshipper. I've been ignoring it for too long, and I've even been paying more attention to other ships. I'm not going to ignore this thread anymore.
    Oh and hello wuster. Welcome back. You seem to be an advanceshipping veteran. I'm still relatively new to this though. Hopefully some life can be injected into this thread, like other threads on this site...
    Don't feel bad, dude. It's just that there's no activity going around here recently. And I even notified Setsuna from another thread, though that didn't help Lol.

Anyway, since there is no topic going around here (duhh), might as well start a new one.

..... Ahmm... I have none Lol. Anyone up for starting a new one?

Okay, here is a quick question for the thread,
    What is your favorite advanceshipping moment in the Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea in terms of adv shipping?
    Ash and May swimming with luvdiscs
    Seeing how much it obviously killed Ash when he saw May hurt when they couldn't find Manaphy
    Ash making sure May, manaphy, and Pikachu would make it out okay even if he failed to save the sea temple
    May's thought being enough to give Ash enough strength to push foward and save the sea temple
    May's reaction when she realizes Ash might have not made it
    Or those 5 minutes where Ash is pretty much the king of the sea. And since Manaphy is the prince of the sea, and May is Manaphy's mother...yeah.
    There may be more but these are the moments that I remember, which one is your fave?

Also so you any of you have any idea how May could make a cameo in the anime. Because the way things are going, that seems like it'll never happen, which makes me

Hi guys, sorry to be off topic, I'm not an Advanceshipper, but I came across this series of pictures that I've never seen before. I thought I would share it in case you guys haven't, either. Maybe one of you knows where this is from? I wasn't sure if it was real / edited / whatnot. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy it, regardless of whether it is something legitimate or not. If it's real, it would be cool if there was a video of this somewhere, since it looks pretty cute and funny from what you can make of it.

http://i.imgur.com/4EuZ0Oq.jpg
    found it from here

Quote Originally Posted by Chelc View Post
    Hi guys, sorry to be off topic, I'm not an Advanceshipper, but I came across this series of pictures that I've never seen before. I thought I would share it in case you guys haven't, either. Maybe one of you knows where this is from? I wasn't sure if it was real / edited / whatnot. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy it, regardless of whether it is something legitimate or not. If it's real, it would be cool if there was a video of this somewhere, since it looks pretty cute and funny from what you can make of it.

found it from here
    Wow, I've never seen those before. Thats really cool. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're edited, but still its cute and funny.
    Thanks for posting it here, very enjoyable and yeah, it would be cool if there was a video of it. Who knows, maybe it was something they cut out of the anime,a Pokemon magazine or something.
    Thanks for sharing!

What is your favorite advanceshipping moment in the Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea in terms of adv shipping?

Also so you any of you have any idea how May could make a cameo in the anime. Because the way things are going, that seems like it'll never happen, which makes me
    My most favorite scene in that movie was when Satoshi forced Haruka, Pikachu, and Manaphy in the capsule to be safe from the incoming flood. 5 minutes later, Haruka prayed to Arceus (wut?) that Satoshi would be alright while her eyes were glassy. I can see how Haruka's care for Satoshi is really big. There are many more of them advanceshippy moments there, but that one is my favorite . And one more thing I just realized after watching that movie, though you've already mentioned it, that Satoshi was technically the King of the Sea, and Manaphy was considered the Prince of the Sea, and Haruka was basically Manaphy's mother... Yeah.

found it from here
    I would have flipped my table if this was really, but sadly, it isn't. *sigh*. But it is kinda cute.

found it from here
    Man if this was real, Ash and Serena's date will not be that much hyped (Well it depends, lol).
    Anyway, I love it! *Wishing this was real*

Anyway, it's nice to see this thread rock and rollin' again. Sorry if I can't post much in this thread, I just can't think of anything to contribute at the moment and at the same time, the hype for the other thread is keeping me busy.

But I'll be back if I get more interesting things to share.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Ash and May swimming with luvdiscs
    Seeing how much it obviously killed Ash when he saw May hurt when they couldn't find Manaphy
    Ash making sure May, manaphy, and Pikachu would make it out okay even if he failed to save the sea temple
    May's thought being enough to give Ash enough strength to push foward and save the sea temple
    May's reaction when she realizes Ash might have not made it
    Or those 5 minutes where Ash is pretty much the king of the sea. And since Manaphy is the prince of the sea, and May is Manaphy's mother...yeah.
    There may be more but these are the moments that I remember, which one is your fave?

I think putting May Manaphy, and pikachu in that capsule was both very cute and brave

why he didnt summon corphish is beyond me

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

found it from here
    Chelc, I'm not sure that's official. Look at the way May looks in the big middle pic on the right, almost like she's photoshopped in.

If this pic existed for real don't you think it would have been part of that classic debate thread?

The Manaphy movie is definitely one of my all time favourites! The Jirachi one was also pretty neat. In the Manaphy one, I loved the scene where Manaphy used (heartswap?!) when Ash was pretty close to drowning (if I remember correctly, and he heard May/Pikachu).

@PikaBones: I wouldn't say I'm a veteran, but I was around when this thread was active everyday.. those were the days man. I was also around when PikamasterADV disappeared, which will go down as one of the saddest moments in AshxMay fanfiction! It's good to see some people still supporting this ship though!

Edit: I also have a sorta blurry idea for a ADVshipping fanfic.. Involves the sorta drawn out idea of May travelling with Ash again.. Not sure if I should go through with that or not. Would you guys like to see one?
    Last edited by Wuster; 7th December 2014 at 9:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Chelc, I'm not sure that's official. Look at the way May looks in the big middle pic on the right, almost like she's photoshopped in.

If this pic existed for real don't you think it would have been part of that classic debate thread?
    Yeah, I know.

Anyway, because I thought there was a chance it *could* be real, I did some more googling. I'm sure many of you remember PokePark, the Japanese Pokemon theme park (if not, here's a link, some pictures) back in 2005.

EDIT: OK, guys, I asked Dephender about it, here is what he messaged me:

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender
    Not sure what the other one is. Seems to be from either a TV/online ad or a video being played to guests standing in line to enter the park.
    So yeah, it looks like it is real in some way, not fake. This might mean there is a video out there then. If I ever find it, like I said, I'll let you guys know, so you can add it to your Advanceshipping collection.

I agree with phanpycross. The way Ash put May, Manaphy, and Pikachu in the capsule was a really sweet moment. While searching for the stuff above, I stumbled upon this collage as well. It looks like it captures the moments from the movie nicely.
    Last edited by Chelc; 8th December 2014 at 2:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuster View Post
    Edit: I also have a sorta blurry idea for a ADVshipping fanfic.. Involves the sorta drawn out idea of May travelling with Ash again.. Not sure if I should go through with that or not. Would you guys like to see one?
    Of course, I would like to see what you got for a fanfic.
    Are you planning it to be big project?

Wow, talk about investigating chelc. So it is real in a way, even if it is just an ad or small vid, still cool. It would be cool to find the vid, but that seems like it would prove to be difficult to find, because of the nature the video is used. Hopefully a video of it is floating out there some where.
    Oh and that collage is amazing.
    Last edited by PikaBones; 8th December 2014 at 5:57 AM.

It would definitely be an ongoing thing, I'm not quite sure how frequently I could update it, but hopefully it'll work out!

*Smoke fills the room. People cough. So do I.*

People... open a window, please...

*window is open and smoke clears*

Ah, that's better. Hey guys. What goes on in here? I decided to drop by this thread again, for old times sake, and who do I find? Chelc.

It's been long, Chelc, too long...

We can talk about the Luvdisc scene, can't we? Last time we couldn't.

The Luvdisc scene is incredibly powerful, but barring that, two scenes come to mind. When Ash and May are in the submarine, and May looks out the window, Ash looks concerned. More concerned than I've ever seen him before. And the scene of the capsule. Shows how decided he is to save his friends, willing to lose his life in the process.
    What Happens..., an AmourShipping fic.
    Read it if you want, I won't force you.
    Also, read my Amourshipping drabble, about Amourshipping.

"An inspiring book on overcoming life's obstacles."
    New York Times 4-8-2016

Write it down on your calendars.

We're experiencing technical diFICculties,
    Please stand by.

Where is BubChan, BabyBlueEyes, and asuna here in this area? They are the supposed users who are active advanceshippers in governing this thread, right?

Anyway, any suggestions on my upcoming advance one-shot/fanfic? I'm planning it ahead of time (yeah, finals is gonna end!).

Sorry, i'm right here! Serebii was so boring, i'll try to be active now, anyway, try to make something different, this is my suggestion, i really love fanfics with a uncommon plot, good luck with your fanfic! I'm writing two now, need to update them soon xD, i'm trying to write a advance drabble too, it will be a silly one, because everyone loves silly romance drabbles xD
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    Sorry, i'm right here! Serebii was so boring, i'll try to be active now, anyway, try to make something different, this is my suggestion, i really love fanfics with a uncommon plot, good luck with your fanfic! I'm writing two now, need to update them soon xD, i'm trying to write a advance drabble too, it will be a silly one, because everyone loves silly romance drabbles xD
    One mention, and BOOM! You're right here Lol. I agree, it is getting boring.

Anyway, it is a common thing to say that you would like an uncommon plot though. Yeah, every creative writers have that. But yeah, I've already done fluffy fanfics too lol. Two fanfics no?! I'd like to read them when they're finish, and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Where is BubChan, BabyBlueEyes, and asuna here in this area? They are the supposed users who are active advanceshippers in governing this thread, right?

Anyway, any suggestions on my upcoming advance one-shot/fanfic? I'm planning it ahead of time (yeah, finals is gonna end!).
    Well BubChan just showed up. I don't know where asuna is but I know that BabyBlueEyes is running around trying to catch up on things since she was sick for a week. She's also probably fan-girling about other stuff too atm, so yeah.

So a theme for a one-shot? Hm...
    Maybe do something where Ash joins May in her "May's expeditions", or something like that? IDK, that's the best I could come up with right now, thought it would be kind of different? I guess it would be a fluffy fanfic, though maybe it doesn't have to, and I wouldn't mind reading "May's and Ash's expeditions" lol

I'm actually quite disappointed May didn't make an appearance in the Anime with Max to promote ORAS.. even a few episodes would've been nice!

Page 267 of 269 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269 LastLast