Page 268 of 269 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269 LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

What about the supposed leaked shot of
    all the traveling partners?(minus max plus gary)
    Just wanted to point it out... even though i am a pearlshipper and an altoshipper.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Just wanted to point it out... even though i am a pearlshipper and an altoshipper.
    I dunno about that. But I know about this!:

Spoiler:- ORAS Haruka:

Anyone saw this already? Kinda bit weird that Haruka looks younger in that outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post
    Well BubChan just showed up. I don't know where asuna is but I know that BabyBlueEyes is running around trying to catch up on things since she was sick for a week. She's also probably fan-girling about other stuff too atm, so yeah.

So a theme for a one-shot? Hm...
    Maybe do something where Ash joins May in her "May's expeditions", or something like that? IDK, that's the best I could come up with right now, thought it would be kind of different? I guess it would be a fluffy fanfic, though maybe it doesn't have to, and I wouldn't mind reading "May's and Ash's expeditions" lol
    Asuna is on another thread, and BabyBlueEyes is sick? I hope she is alright by now, and- *reads She's also probably fan-girling about other stuff too atm, so yeah*

'May's and Ash's Expeditions'? That is unique though. But I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wuster View Post
    I'm actually quite disappointed May didn't make an appearance in the Anime with Max to promote ORAS.. even a few episodes would've been nice!
    Well, it could happen further in the series. Like when Haruka made a reappearance in DP in DP070+. We won't know until then, and I just hope she does make a cameo
    Last edited by matthew11; 15th December 2014 at 5:34 AM.

Hey you guys
    I am so sorry for my lack of participation in this thread in the past year…As Pika has kindly pointed out, I was sick for a bit, and fell in that whole mess of getting back on track for work, and etc.
    Thank you for the concern Matty, and BTW I think a one-shot that you could try out is maybe a story with May arriving at the Kalos league to watch and support Ash…IDK, I'll let you know if I come up with something better

And I really hope that Asuna makes a reappearance on this thread *Crossing fingers*

But on another note…..

You guys I was so sanded to see how behind this thread has gotten, and how much of a dry spell we've seemed to hit. *I'll blame it on finals and everyone playing ORAS*

But to get us back on track, I think we need a few prompts to help us out

Let's first remind ourselves why we fell in love with this pairing...

For myself…I absolutely adored the chemistry they held right off the bat. I loved the fact that May was attracted to him, *Which we know thanks to her little "yes" directed to the camera.
    I love that Ash took on the role of her teacher and mentor…And I especially love the banter between the two in early penn.
    May was so sassy towards him, and loved to point out when her *oh so wise* teacher did something wrong…They are just lovely<3

And for the hell of it, Let's get some wintery up in here....even though I hate the cold LOL

Wat what are some of you guys fav, winter themed SatoHaru fanarts?

Mine must be…http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...atoHaru_10.jpg

Credits to whoever drew it

What is your favorite Satoharu winter themed fanfic?

….Mine must be "Custom Christmas" By the amazing PikamasterADV

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3964185/1/Custom-Christmas

Do you have any Winter themed Advanceshipping Head-Canons?

One of my hundreds of head-canons for these cuties is that their first Chrismass spent as a couple, is the first actual Chrismass May had ever experienced…Sense her father was always busy with his gym and pokemon, and her mother was always attending publicity things….

So when hearing this, Ash decides to go all out for his girl

He designates one night of the month for them to binge watch the corniest, most childish chrismass movies in all time…And on the actual day, he calls over Dawn and Paul to help him decorate their entire apartment in little twinkling light, while May is off meeting her parents for lunch.

May is completely breath taken by the whole thing, and feels an overwhelming amount of love towards her dense fool <3

The rest of their Chrismass night is spent decorating a tree, in the cheesiest sweaters Ash could find, and snuggling up by the fire place drinking hot chocolate and just talking with each other.

And while we're on this winter kick....Let's start a new winter based story Unless you guys want to continue on with the other story...which honestly I'm completely confued in :S

New Story

The soft chill whispers through bare branches. Soft, iced, droplets dance across the endless skyline, falling to gently kiss the ground…Adding upon the luminous blanket that has enveloped the small community.

**Stop**

COME ON YOU GUYS!!! Show your love, and let's try to get at least ten pages of discussion in before the new year I know for a fact we Advancers can do it!!!!!

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Asuna is on another thread,
    Just so you know, I'm watching both this and the amour thread. It's just that, there's not much interesting to talk about at the moment.

I'll probably stop by if I finish another SatoHaru artwork.

Well, it could happen further in the series. Like when Haruka made a reappearance in DP in DP070+. We won't know until then, and I just hope she does make a cameo
    Doubt it. We already saw a Haruka (Or Sapphire, whatever) in a short animation to promote ORAS. That's the closest thing we'll probably get for an appearance.

Anyone saw this already? Kinda bit weird that Haruka looks younger in that outfit.
    One more thing, if you're going to post someone's artwork, do a thorough research. Artist is Cyaneko from Pixiv
    Original link for artwork: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=44064181

He's more of a SatoSere (also ShigeSato and PikaSato *chills) fan though.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    Hey you guys
    I am so sorry for my lack of participation in this thread in the past year…As Pika has kindly pointed out, I was sick for a bit, and fell in that whole mess of getting back on track for work, and etc.
    Thank you for the concern Matty, and BTW I think a one-shot that you could try out is maybe a story with May arriving at the Kalos league to watch and support Ash…IDK, I'll let you know if I come up with something better
    Welcome back, Baby! (wuutt?) How yah feelin'? If ever, don't over do yourself from posting more often here. Health is more important than posting here after all.

About your suggestion, it's kinda already done by others though. And it's... I dunno how to put into words Lol. I'll be waiting then.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Just so you know, I'm watching both this and the amour thread. It's just that, there's not much interesting to talk about at the moment.

I'll probably stop by if I finish another SatoHaru artwork.

Doubt it. We already saw a Haruka (Or Sapphire, whatever) in a short animation to promote ORAS. That's the closest thing we'll probably get for an appearance.

One more thing, if you're going to post someone's artwork, do a thorough research. Artist is Cyaneko from Pixiv
    Original link for artwork: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=44064181

He's more of a SatoSere (also ShigeSato and PikaSato *chills) fan though.
    Alright! The veterans are back in action, people!

Yeh, and I'm keeping this thread alive. Oh yeah, where's that school-themed art work you're working on?

Well, yeah I guess so. But maybe they'll redesign her? I dunno

Sorry. I'm bad at researching, especially in a JP site

The soft chill whispers through bare branches. Soft, iced, droplets dance across the endless skyline, falling to gently kiss the ground…Adding upon the luminous blanket that has enveloped the small community.
    A new story?

Continuation:

And there he was, standing on the balcony outside an everyday Pokemon Centre, with his best buddy on his right, cold shoulder, shivering from the cold wind that blows against them. "Hey, Pikachu. You cold?" He said, and the small, yellow, electric mouse nodded in affirmative. Let's get inside.. You might catch a cold. You just recovered from the last battle we had with that trainer, after all." He said, and began walking towards the door with Pikachu still on his right shoulder. When he was inside...
    Last edited by matthew11; 15th December 2014 at 2:05 PM.

And there he was, standing on the balcony outside an everyday Pokemon Center, with his best buddy on his right, cold shoulder, shivering from the cold wind that blows against them. "Hey, Pikachu. You cold?" He said, and the small, yellow, electric mouse nodded in affirmative. Let's get inside.. You might catch a cold. You just recovered from the last battle we had with that trainer, after all." He said, and began walking towards the door with Pikachu still on his right shoulder. When he was inside...
    Continuation:

...the warm air entered his burning lungs. Pikachu jumped of the raven haired trainers shoulder and began to run around, trying to warm up.
    "Let's get you and the others to nurse Joy and get you healed" he said with a chuckle.
    He walked up to Nurse Joy and handed her his Pokemon so that she could check on them. Ash took in his surroundings for the first time. It was like any other Pokemon Center, except that it was very decorated. But considering it was going to be Christmas soon, that was no surprise.
    Ash then remembered why he came to this city. He was on a bit on his detour in his journey, but that was because he was going to meet somebody very special to him here.

BB! Your back! We missed you here, your like the engine of this thread. Hopefully we can reach thosee 10 pages, I'm ready to go.

Um, I always thought if Ash was in Highschool, he would be the ace pitcher of the baseball team, and very good actually with a fastball that can reach the low to mid 90's at times.
    I could see that Ash would blame himself if the team failed to win the national title because of one bad pitch.
    So to make sure that it would never happen again (and subconsciously as sort of a punishment), Ash would train on his pitching during the winter outside, even if it was snowing heavily, no mater what anyone else would tell him.
    May would see this, and would support Ash, but she would never let him go too far. And May would be the only one Ash would listen too.
    If Ash went to train in the snow May would go to, and that alone would sometime make Ash reconsider.
    Here is my Fanfiction profile page. Read my fanfiction(s) if you so desire.
    http:////www.fanfiction.net/u/5675833/Pika-Bones

....I have woken from the dead.

Just kidding. Wow it's been what, 2 years...3 years? Regardless, holy crap I am (hopefully) back to serebiifourms! I missed my advanceshipping buddies! Although like someone stated before, and I totally understand how they feel, I fell out of the advanceshipping spectrum and didn't know how to really get back into it. Ahaha, I started watching Pokemon X and Y just for the hell of it, and that really pulled me back into the pokemon anime fandom, and fell for a new ship! (that's right ahaha;; amourshipping got the best of me too)

However advanceshipping is still dear to my heart, and I'd love to get back into talking about it and what not! Um, hopefully I stick around longer ahaha;;

Why yes I do!

During the winter, Ash and May love to stock up on warm food and prepare it for a day they could go out into the snow with their pokemon to train and play. Particularly, May is the one who provokes snow ball fights, and Ash get's competitive and throws them back. Eventually they end up rolling around in the snow dumping ice on each others heads and laughing. They also would both catch a cold, but that never bothers either of them, because all the fun they had was worth it.

Sorry if my headcanons are a little weak, I gotta get back into the grove of things lol

Hello, people! It's been a while. Sorry for my absence in this thread (I was captivated by the hype train on the other thread since that one episode's revelation )

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi<3 View Post

Just kidding. Wow it's been what, 2 years...3 years? Regardless, holy crap I am (hopefully) back to serebiifourms! I missed my advanceshipping buddies! Although like someone stated before, and I totally understand how they feel, I fell out of the advanceshipping spectrum and didn't know how to really get back into it. Ahaha, I started watching Pokemon X and Y just for the hell of it, and that really pulled me back into the pokemon anime fandom, and fell for a new ship! (that's right ahaha;; amourshipping got the best of me too)

However advanceshipping is still dear to my heart, and I'd love to get back into talking about it and what not! Um, hopefully I stick around longer ahaha;;

Why yes I do!

During the winter, Ash and May love to stock up on warm food and prepare it for a day they could go out into the snow with their pokemon to train and play. Particularly, May is the one who provokes snow ball fights, and Ash get's competitive and throws them back. Eventually they end up rolling around in the snow dumping ice on each others heads and laughing. They also would both catch a cold, but that never bothers either of them, because all the fun they had was worth it.

Sorry if my headcanons are a little weak, I gotta get back into the grove of things lol
    Hi! I don't know much about you but welcome back!! So glad to see another advancehipper who ships amourshipping as well!

Oh man, I love all the head-canons you guys are bringing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Huh? What do you mean by this????? How is it related to advanceshipping?

Oh man I love that picture! If May and Ash got reunited, I hope she does that.

I do hope she does comes back. There's that tiny hope of light inside of me believing that she'll return In Ash's arms.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

At Satoshi<3, I lOVE your signature

And Advanceshipping headcanons?

I would like to think that every time someone mentions Hoenn to Ash, May is the first thing that pops up to his mind
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Hey guys. First time posting here.
    I think May's return is as possible, as ever. I mean OR/AS; France being the place of love, where May would suit perfectly, her VA being better. In case of her return, how do you think Ash would react to see her after so long time?

Quote Originally Posted by --VIRGO-- View Post
    I think May's return is as possible, as ever. I mean OR/AS; France being the place of love, where May would suit perfectly, her VA being better. In case of her return, how do you think Ash would react to see her after so long time?
    *Gasp* Y-you're an Advanceshipper too?! *cough cough*

Anyway, we've already discussed about that, but it wouldn't hurt to bring it back since we're running out of topics.

As always, Satoshi will be all friendly to Haruka and says something like, "Haruka! Long time no see!". I know, not that shippy if course, but that's the way I see it.

*Gasp* Y-you're an Advanceshipper too?! *cough cough*

Anyway, we've already discussed about that, but it wouldn't hurt to bring it back since we're running out of topics.

As always, Satoshi will be all friendly to Haruka and says something like, "Haruka! Long time no see!". I know, not that shippy if course, but that's the way I see it.
    Really? I always thought it would be more like satoshi giving haruka a hug, then spinning her around, and then a kiss. But whatever

Really? I always thought it would be more like satoshi giving haruka a hug, then spinning her around, and then a kiss. But whatever
    Now that's just imagining things dude lol. But I'd like to see that happen. Although that hug could really happen...

Now that's just imagining things dude lol. But I'd like to see that happen. Although that hug could really happen...
    I guess I am somewhat afterall. May and Ash are the first couple I ever shipped. Some nostalgia came to me.
    Well since XY put the whole anime on new track. I think hug isn't something out of imagination. Especially when it comes to long not seen companion.

I guess I am somewhat afterall. May and Ash are the first couple I ever shipped. Some nostalgia came to me.
    Well since XY put the whole anime on new track. I think hug isn't something out of imagination. Especially when it comes to long not seen companion.
    Maybe,just maybe May would come back in her ORAS outfit and all and take part in a pokemon performance?

“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand."

Henri Nouwen

Quote Originally Posted by Ikcatcher View Post
    Maybe,just maybe May would come back in her ORAS outfit and all and take part in a pokemon performance?
    I was thinking about Contest. After all they reappeared in OR/AS. May might come to Kalos because something a'la Wallace Cup might be placed in Kalos or to look for an unique Pokémon found only in Kalos. Therefore reestablish contact with Ash and travel with him at least for a while.
    Last edited by --VIRGO--; 18th December 2014 at 10:55 AM.

I hope they do something similar to the Wallace Cup (maybe with the Pokemon Performances?) and they decide to add May back in for a few episodes to further promote ORAS. I don't think there will be a Delta Emerald though - for the RBY remakes, we got FRLG, and for the GSC remakes we got HGSS.. So this might be the only chance we get to see May in the main anime again! It would be cool if she traveled with the group for a while, though I don't think they would do that.. oh well, we can hope!
    What I'm Currently Working On:

Destiny of the Aura. An Advanceshipping FanFic!

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner! // Proud Advanceshipper and looking like a Amourshipper!

I hope they do something similar to the Wallace Cup (maybe with the Pokemon Performances?) and they decide to add May back in for a few episodes to further promote ORAS. I don't think there will be a Delta Emerald though - for the RBY remakes, we got FRLG, and for the GSC remakes we got HGSS.. So this might be the only chance we get to see May in the main anime again! It would be cool if she traveled with the group for a while, though I don't think they would do that.. oh well, we can hope!
    I'm always one for optimism, but that's difficult to see, especially since they seem to have the whole pattern where Ash's previous female companion makes a cameo for a few episodes, that would make Iris the likely candidate.
    My current fanfic has May traveling with Ash for a bit in Kalos, so it would be cool to see that happen in the anime.
    Hey Wuster, Virgo, Ikcatcher, ofcorsola, and others, are you sure you don't want to try the chain winter adv fanfic story we got going. Come on, it would definitely be good for those who are trying to get back into fanfic writing, give it a shot. Just one or two sentences is fine.

I was thinking the same thing, although the Wallace Cup is unlikely (yep, no contests there as far as I can see). And with a Pokemon Performance aka Tripokalon similar to contests, it's very likely she will enter. I mean come on! Why wouldn't she, right? After all, that's the only valid reason other than searching for a new Pokemon I can think of for her.

BTW, I'm working on that one-shot now. I dunno when it will be finished. Expect this to be finished next week

...the warm air entered his burning lungs. Pikachu jumped of the raven haired trainers shoulder and began to run around, trying to warm up.
    "Let's get you and the others to nurse Joy and get you healed" he said with a chuckle.
    He walked up to Nurse Joy and handed her his Pokemon so that she could check on them. Ash took in his surroundings for the first time. It was like any other Pokemon Center, except that it was very decorated. But considering it was going to be Christmas soon, that was no surprise.
    Ash then remembered why he came to this city. He was on a bit on his detour in his journey, but that was because he was going to meet somebody very special to him here.
    He thought back to the various experiences they shared - from the near-death experience they shared at the Sea Temple with Manaphy, to the heated final battle between his Sceptile and her Blaziken at the Terracotta contest. As his hand fell slack, he felt around in his pocket for the sharp edge of that meaningful ribbon. He grinned as his hand caught the corner of it, as warmth spread through his body from the memories it held. Unfortunately, this was short-lived as he was greeted with a cold blast of air as the doors slid open..

I'm pretty rusty, so please excuse how bad my writing is right now.. Hopefully it's not too bad though! And Pika, I will definitely check out your fic ASAP!

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner! // Proud Advanceshipper and looking like a Amourshipper!

At Satoshi<3, I lOVE your signature
    Thank you! (。´∀`)ノ

It's for my abnormally advanceshipping fanfic! (which for some reason the link for it is gone lol)

But oh my goodness May returning back into the series would be a dream come true! I don't think they have coordinating Cups/Events in Kalos? I mean I'm not sure, so I'm uncertain about what would be her reason in coming to Kalos in the first place. With ORAS being the big buzz, I'd be nice for May to come back even if briefly into the Anime. If there was a chance that May would see Ash again, I really REALLY would love to see May showing her half of the ribbon they splitted in Hoenn, and to see that Ash still has his half on him for good luck. That and fighting side by side against Team Rocket, fangirling over food, and May possibly making Ash flustered or a hug (a hug would be a miracle though lol). I would love for Ash to ask about Max too! Like if he was training or if he's still hoping for that battle he promised him. ♥(ノ´∀`)

You guys, it is so awesome seeing some new faces !!

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi<3 View Post

Why yes I do!

Heyyyyy @Satoshi<3 Welcome back to the thread. It's so awesome to hear that you've gotten back to the anime
    I love your Head canon! So adorable, and so them!
    I'd love to read your fafnic! You should share the link
    And BTW your signature pic is GORGEOUS!!!!!

HELLO @-VIRGO-- !!! It's always awesome to welcome a new member

I definitely want May back in the anime, more than anyone else in the entire UNIVERSE!!! But like Pika said, there's a circle effect with the anime and their female leads…Also, we've received a short clip, a Steven Stone cameo, and a movie about Groudon and Kyogre movie…So the odds aren't really in our favor sadly :S
    But, hey, there is always room to hope

But as Matty said, we've already discussed her cameo pretty extensively, so let's try and get some new topics in

He thought back to the various experiences they shared - from the near-death experience they shared at the Sea Temple with Manaphy, to the heated final battle between his Sceptile and her Blaziken at the Terracotta contest. As his hand fell slack, he felt around in his pocket for the sharp edge of that meaningful ribbon. He grinned as his hand caught the corner of it, as warmth spread through his body from the memories it held. Unfortunately, this was short-lived as he was greeted with a cold blast of air as the doors slid open..

I'm pretty rusty, so please excuse how bad my writing is right now.. Hopefully it's not too bad though! And Pika, I will definitely check out your fic ASAP!

OMG Wuster are you freaking kidding me? that's GREAT And besides, this writing is to help inspire new authors to get out of their shells and share their talents, and to help inspire authors who are already pretty experienced, such as yourself

*Continuation*

The very girl who had been entrancing his thoughts for the passed week, has just stepped through the doors, as angelic as he knew she would appear. Her caramel locks which cascade down her petite shoulders, is specced with the white droplets of snow.
    He watches as her sparkling oceans scan the Poke-Center, and catch on his golden pools. She grants him a warm grin, dimples in full effect…Without meaning to, he returns the greet…It has been so long sense their last meeting.

*end*

I apologize that this is extremely bad, I just wanted to get the ball rolling

But I have a question…

What do you guys think would be their first couple Christmas gifts be?

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Heyyyyy @Satoshi<3 Welcome back to the thread. It's so awesome to hear that you've gotten back to the anime
    I love your Head canon! So adorable, and so them!
    I'd love to read your fafnic! You should share the link
    And BTW your signature pic is GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Thanks it's nice to be back! OH thank you so much!! I made it a long time ago to promote the fic lol. Can I post links on here? But the link to the fic is underneath my banner lol.

What do you guys think would be their first couple Christmas gifts be?
    Hmm this is a very good question! I think their "gift" would be a place that they had the best memories together, perhaps where their confession took place? And while they sit together Ash gives May a bracelet or something to match her coordinating outfits. Perhaps May gives Ash something to contribute to his battling, or maybe a kiss (◍•ڡ•◍)❤

*Continuation*

The very girl who had been entrancing his thoughts for the passed week, has just stepped through the doors, as angelic as he knew she would appear. Her caramel locks which cascade down her petite shoulders, is specced with the white droplets of snow.
    He watches as her sparkling oceans scan the Poke-Center, and catch on his golden pools. She grants him a warm grin, dimples in full effect…Without meaning to, he returns the greet…It has been so long sense their last meeting.
    Aww guys. Do you have to go all out with your writing skills. I'm getting nervous. Ok... Here we go!!

Continuation:

Before they shorten their distance, however, the girl backed her head and let out a massive sneeze that shook the whole building (A/N: HAHAHA!!). After which she did, the boy with the yellow mouse on his cold, right shoulder rushed to her aid, and handed his winter coat over to her. "Oh my. Let's pretend that didn't happen hehe.", the girl said. "You know, the stronger you sneeze, the cuter you look.", the boy said. "Cut it out, Mr. Ash Ketchum!", the girl hissed a little but with a smile. "Haha, sorry May. Just wanted to make this greeting a little more on the comedic side." Ash said, scratching the back of is head. And then, something has crossed Ash's mind...

Oh god. I'm really stiff now when it comes to writing...

Aww guys. Do you have to go all out with your writing skills. I'm getting nervous. Ok... Here we go!!

Continuation:

Before they shorten their distance, however, the girl backed her head and let out a massive sneeze that shook the whole building (A/N: HAHAHA!!). After which she did, the boy with the yellow mouse on his cold, right shoulder rushed to her aid, and handed his winter coat over to her. "Oh my. Let's pretend that didn't happen hehe.", the girl said. "You know, the stronger you sneeze, the cuter you look.", the boy said. "Cut it out, Mr. Ash Ketchum!", the girl hissed a little but with a smile. "Haha, sorry May. Just wanted to make this greeting a little more on the comedic side." Ash said, scratching the back of is head. And then, something has crossed Ash's mind...

Oh god. I'm really stiff now when it comes to writing...

Ash hadn't seen the lovely Hoenn coordinator in a while, and was about to say something when he noticed a steaming hot mug being delivered to a rugged man sitting at a table.

"Hey, why don't we go grab a hot tea while our Nurse Joy attends to our Pokemon" he said as he brushed the snow that accumulated on his hat off.

"That sounds like a great idea!", May exclaimed, delighted to have an opportunity to warm up.

As the two sat down, May was intently staring at Ash. Kalos has made him.. more rugged?

"May, if you stare any longer you'll burn a hole through me!", Ash said teasingly, as he took a sip of his tea.

"I was just noticing how mature you seem now, compared to when we traveled in Hoenn!", she said, lightly blushing.

"That was a while ago you know! I've had a lot of battles under my belt since then!"

Just as the two were catching up, Ash noticed three familiar silhouettes peering through the Pokemon Center window. Just as he was aware of their presence, they appeared flustered, and dashed off towards the door.

I wonder who that was?

Edit: Guys was it that bad?
    Last edited by Wuster; 24th December 2014 at 7:14 AM.

Page 268 of 269 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269 LastLast