Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264
Results 6,576 to 6,581 of 6581

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post

Now I have a cute pic I'd love to see u guys caption

Here »http://advanceshipping.deviantart.co...Face-123743309

And heres just a pic for the Halloween season
    »http://blingee.com/blingee/view/9527...ping-satoharu-
    1st pic

May: You know, I'd kiss you right now if we have a mistletoe above us. Ahh, who am I kidding? *kisses Ash*

2nd pic
    Kanto and Hoenn's King and Queen of halloween

As for a head-canon. Maybe Ash and May had another bickering and Oscar and Andy are back to tease them as a couple again and this time both of them are blushing and didn't deny anything nor disagreed to the thought.

Anyway, here's another caption me this portion!
    I do not know who the artist is but credit to the person who made this cute picture.

Spoiler:- ashxmay:
    My OTP SetsunaxMarina & AshxMay

I also support SetsunaxFeldt and AshxSerena

Wow it's been forever since I've been here! (Yes! A few months does feel like forever!)

So I was wondering, how has everyone's Advanceshipping going?
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    Wow it's been forever since I've been here! (Yes! A few months does feel like forever!)

So I was wondering, how has everyone's Advanceshipping going?
    Wow, Seth. I think I actually beat you back here xD

Advanceshipping week is coming up in just under a month, so everybody's going to get their ADV on, big time. You chose a good time to come back, amico mio.

...also, I'm really sorry to anybody who follows my fanfic. After a long hiatus, the last thing you want to hear is that the next chapter is delayed... but it's midterms time, and unlike most colleges, my current one doesn't organize them all into one week. So... this past week was a bust, and this one likely will be as well. However, I swear I will get it up next week, come hell or high water. And I still plan on writing those oneshots for ADV week.

How are everybody else's preparations going?
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

I can't wait for everyone's work for ADV week. I am pretty excited but I'm not sure if I can contribute anything

Anyway, how do you guys think Ash and May would react if they found out about ADV week and how many people are trying to celebrate it?
    My OTP SetsunaxMarina & AshxMay

I also support SetsunaxFeldt and AshxSerena

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    I can't wait for everyone's work for ADV week. I am pretty excited but I'm not sure if I can contribute anything

Anyway, how do you guys think Ash and May would react if they found out about ADV week and how many people are trying to celebrate it?
    May: OMG, that's so romantic. You see Ash, I told you we were meant for each other. Look how many people are celebrating us.
    Ash: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, what's shipping again?

I know how you feel setsuna F Seisei. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute. I am planning too, but I'm drawing blanks for a fanfiction. I want to make sure that I write something to good, I want to show advanceshipping in all its glory. I was also planning on making an amv, but its been like 3 months since I've made a video, so I think I won't be able to shake of the rust in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Wow, Seth. I think I actually beat you back here xD

Advanceshipping week is coming up in just under a month, so everybody's going to get their ADV on, big time. You chose a good time to come back, amico mio.

...also, I'm really sorry to anybody who follows my fanfic. After a long hiatus, the last thing you want to hear is that the next chapter is delayed... but it's midterms time, and unlike most colleges, my current one doesn't organize them all into one week. So... this past week was a bust, and this one likely will be as well. However, I swear I will get it up next week, come hell or high water. And I still plan on writing those oneshots for ADV week.

How are everybody else's preparations going?
    Actually I meant just here on serebii. So, I knew the other stuff from an Advanceshipping forum site, but yeah, Yay!

Let's see....I've been thinking about actually working on my fic, so that'll be nice. And looking forward to reading yours....since I haven't really read much fanfiction lately, so getting caught up will be nice.

Also Pika and setsuna do whatever you feel like, have fun with it!
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264