Page 269 of 275 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 6863

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Wuster View Post

Ash hadn't seen the lovely Hoenn coordinator in a while, and was about to say something when he noticed a steaming hot mug being delivered to a rugged man sitting at a table.

"Hey, why don't we go grab a hot tea while our Nurse Joy attends to our Pokemon" he said as he brushed the snow that accumulated on his hat off.

"That sounds like a great idea!", May exclaimed, delighted to have an opportunity to warm up.

As the two sat down, May was intently staring at Ash. Kalos has made him.. more rugged?

"May, if you stare any longer you'll burn a hole through me!", Ash said teasingly, as he took a sip of his tea.

"I was just noticing how mature you seem now, compared to when we traveled in Hoenn!", she said, lightly blushing.

"That was a while ago you know! I've had a lot of battles under my belt since then!"

Just as the two were catching up, Ash noticed three familiar silhouettes peering through the Pokemon Center window. Just as he was aware of their presence, they appeared flustered, and dashed off towards the door.

I wonder who that was?

Edit: Guys was it that bad?
    Actually, that was better than mine, really. Since this thread hasn't been active the past few days, I'm gonna have to break a game rule.

Continuation:

"... Earth to Ash? Umm heellloooo?" May said, waving her hand in front of his face. He seemed transfixed upon those silhouettes until he realized he was staring at nothing.

"...Oh! Umm hehe sorry 'bout that. I was just thinking about something." Ash said, scratching the back of his head, completely lying.

May pouted her cheeks in disagreement. She wasn't sure if he was really thinking. It looked to her that he was staring at something. Well, it was too late for her to realize such thing.

"What were you thinking about?" May asked, raising an eyebrow and eyeing on him for assurance. This was a move not expected by the Pokemon Master himself, and of course he didn't know what to do about his next move. He thought for a second, and an idea crossed his mind. But that thought made him crumble from dread. The name itself was enough to flinch him. But even so, this was the only option for his counter attack. He didn't have any other choice.

"Ummm... How's... Drew?" He asked, obviously sweat dropping from his mentioned of the individual.

May had her eyes wide open from that sudden question. She didn't thought about that. She then stared at her side with crystal blue eyes, her tears seemingly wanting to escape them. It looked to her as though she and he had been through a lot. She couldn't trap her emotions any longer. She needed someone to hear her story. And that someone was none other than Ash himself. She opened her mouth to begin her story.

------------

The mysterious people rushed once they have been spotted by Ash. They went and occupied a sit in the nearby park. Even when it was deadly cold that day, they didn't want to stay in the Pokemon Center, simply because they might bring an awkward atmosphere inside, at least to an individual currently sitting with two others in the park. That certain individual was none other than Ash's childhood friend, Serena.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" A blonde guy with round glasses named Clemont said. "You're not just gonna give up on him, are you?" His sister named Bonnie said. As soon as she said that, a Dedenne popped out of her yellow pouch, and mimicked her every sentence in its own language.

Serena didn't answer her, as she was clearly deep in thought. Is she just gonna give up on him, after she saw him with the girl who was renowned as the Hoenn Princess, who she thought has deep feelings for him? She was not clearly thinking right now. The feeling of dread and anger built up in her was too strong to even think straight.

Wow! My apologies for my sudden long continuation, but my writing skills are coming back! Oh, and Satoshi<3, love that sig, man!
    Last edited by matthew11; 26th December 2014 at 2:05 PM.

FF.net

Spoiler:- Other Awarded Drabbles:

She has no idea what to do. She doesn't know if she has to be angry nor does she even have the right to be. It's not like she and Ash are already in a stable relationship. At that very moment she had tears all over her face. She was confused. What would she do if the boy that she loved the most would fall for another girl? What would she do if she loses the one that she admires the most? Serena finally snapped out of it. "I've decided", She said. "Huh" are all Clemont and Bonnie could say. "I....I'm just gonna go back home". I don't think it would be a good idea if I stick around too long. Clemont, Bonnie, please take good care of Ash for me", she says. But Serena, what about your dream of becoming a Kalos queen?" Bonnie asked. "Don't worry, Bonnie. It's something that I wouldn't give up easily. Ash......Ash thought me that. I just don't want to be around him for the moment. I don't think it would be good for me and my dream." Serena walked away slowly from the blonde siblings. She took up her bag and left without a word and from that moment, Serena has faded without saying any goodbye to Ash and the others. She decided to never come back...back to Ash's side...Ever....

Meanwhile, back at the center. May started to tell Ash all the things that she wants in order to get rid of all the heavy feelings inside of her.... "Ash you see, Drew and I......"

-To be continued.....

Sorry, I need to get rid of Serena from here. It's all too sudden and rushed but I don't want any further conflicts between two of my favorite ships. Please do not bring up Serena from this point on. And don't bring up Geekchik.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 27th December 2014 at 6:43 PM.
    Support Game Amourshipping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    She has no idea what to do. She doesn't know if she has to be angry nor does she even have the right to be. It's not like she and Ash are already in a stable relationship. At that very moment she had tears all over her face. She was confused. What would she do if the boy that she loved the most would fall for another girl? What would she do if she loses the one that she admires the most? Serena finally snapped out of it. "I've decided", She said. "Huh" are all Clemont and Bonnie could say. "I....I'm just gonna go back home". I don't think it would be a good idea if I stick around too long. Clemont, Bonnie, please take good care of Ash for me", she says. But Serena, what about your dream of becoming a Kalos queen?" Bonnie asked. "Don't worry, Bonnie. It's something that I wouldn't give up easily. Ash......Ash thought me that. I just don't want to be around him for the moment. I don't think it would be good for me and my dream." Serena walked away slowly from the blonde siblings. She took up her bag and left without a word and from that moment, Serena has faded without saying any goodbye to Ash and the others. She decided to never come back...back to Ash's side...Ever....

Meanwhile, back at the center. May started to tell Ash all the things that she wants in order to get rid of all the heavy feelings inside of her.... "Ash you see, Drew and I......"

-To be continued.....

Sorry, I need to get rid of Serena from here. It's all too sudden and rushed but I don't want any further conflicts between two of my favorite ships. Please do not bring up Serena from this point on. And don't bring up Geekchik.
    Thanks for writing them out. I too don't want any conflicts between those two. It was the only option I had besides writing in TR, although the latter isn't gonna help the story more entertaining, so sorry Wuster if that was what you want. And what Geekchic?

I ain't gonna continue that though. I want to see some creativeness from you guys!

Anyway, I shall start on my oneshot right now. It'll be up I think tomorrow or the next day as I have other priorities to deal with.

FF.net

Spoiler:- Other Awarded Drabbles:

"Eh?" was all Ash could say. He somehow felt angry and jealous when he heard the name of Drew, the guy who has been giving May roses every time they crossed path in the past. But what's between her and Drew? Could she be.... "Oh, no". Before more horrible ideas enters Ash's mind, his thought was suddenly broken when May spoke. "You see Ash, Drew and I had a fight and now I'm confused", she started. "But why? Wait, don't tell me. He's mocking you again, isn't he?", Ash responded. May giggled but she said that it wasn't because of that. "Did he mock your Pokemon?". May gave another no as a response. Ash suddenly had a bad feeling inside him. "Did he.....try to flirt with you? Did he....Confessed his love?". Hearing the word "Love", May suddenly blushed. Ash saw the obviousness of her red face, he knew it. Drew confessed and now May is starting to fall for him. But then. "Ash, no. That's not it. I......I was defending you."

To be continued--

D'aw, it was supposed to be TR but that's okay! It's easy to see how Bonnie, Clemont and Serena would be the next most logical guess :P. I too love AmourShipping and AdvanceShipping, but it's hard to imagine there being any conflict between them given the amount of people I've seen who are both Advance and Amour.

What do you guys think would happen if May made an appearance in the anime?
    What I'm Currently Working On:

Destiny of the Aura. An Advanceshipping FanFic!

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner! // Proud Advanceshipper and looking like a Amourshipper!

Thread bump:

ADV artwork:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru Tag battle::

My usual account: http://quimanozoraiku.deviantart.com...-May-508126649

We really need to update this thread from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Thread bump:

ADV artwork:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru Tag battle::

My usual account: http://quimanozoraiku.deviantart.com...-May-508126649
    Nice work as always!~ Hey can I ask you for another ADV fanart? I'd appreciate it.

Anyway question to hopefully make this thread alive again.

Since Valentines is coming up, do you guys have a plan to release an Valentines day advanceshipping fanfics/fanart?

Guys, sorry, i've been really inactive this days, but i'll never forget those cuties, so i'm back , About the valentines, i'll try to write something with Advance, but my advance inspiration is so weak this days, so i don't know if i'll really do this, I suck at drawing, so I don't think that i'll draw any advance fanarts xD

I am a big fan of this shipping although not as much as I used to like it simply because of how much AmourShipping has grown on me.

Hey all you lovely Advancers <3
    So I understand that this thread has hit a dry spell in the past 3 months, which sucks really bad
    But I think we should do some valentine type questions and themes.
    like for example…

Where do you think Ash and May would spend their first V-Day together?

What do you think their presents for one another would be?

Do they do the typical chocolate and flowers? Or something a bit more meaningful?

And if you guys would like, we can do a group story centered on their first v-day?

And we can screen cap pictures like these»http://s496.photobucket.com/user/Hik...Haru3.jpg.html

<3<3<3<3

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Welcome back!

This one is obvious, a fancy restaurant, both love to eat, so this is the perfect V-Day date for them!

Of course, something that both can keep to remember each other, I don't know what, something like the Teddiursa that May gave to Ash

Do they do the typical chocolate and flowers? Or something a bit more meaningful?
    I Guess they would go for chocolate, again, they love eating, or another kind of food, something sweet made by them

And if you guys would like, we can do a group story centered on their first v-day?
    Ha, great! So i'll start, one line per person is fine?

May's face was red, she was so nervous, this was the first date between Ash and her, and it was V-Day. Max tried to calm his sister down, but he failed, after few minutes, Caroline called May, "Sweetie! Ash is here!", she said, with a big smile on her face, "Now is the time" May said, with a hand on her heart

Thank you for the sweet welcome Bub
    I am glad to be back in this thread, I've been a bit out of it for a while, but I'm back and love ADV more than ever<3

I personally agree with the romantic restaurant idea, but Ash is determined to make the date a little something extra, just to show his girl how much he truly cares and loves her.
    So taking by surprise, instead of ordering May and himself some dessert at the restaurant, he takes her to a little romantic spot on a beach, where he placed a pick nick of her favorite treats, like chocolate covered strawberries, and a bouquet of pink lilies.
    And the pair spend the night talking, and watching as the spectacle of fireworks erupt in the dark sky…<3

What presents do you think they would give one another?

I definitely agree with you Bub that it would be something memorable from their past journeys.
    May would probably get them matching gold chains for them to hang their matching ribbon halves off of. And Ash might get her something she can use every day, like a personalized box for her to keep her ribbons in.

And I agree that a line per person is good

Continuation of Story:

The brunette takes a once over of herself, ensuring that her red, spaghetti strapped, dress is clear of wrinkles.

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    Hey all you lovely Advancers <3
    So I understand that this thread has hit a dry spell in the past 3 months, which sucks really bad
    But I think we should do some valentine type questions and themes.
    like for example…

And we can screen cap pictures like these»http://s496.photobucket.com/user/Hik...Haru3.jpg.html

<3<3<3<3
    Setsuna F Seiei, reporting for duty. Update mission acknowledged!

Proceeding to answer those questions:
    Ash and May's date will take place in Laverre town for a fairy tale-like experience moments

Ash will give May a locket so that May can insert a picture of her and Ash together and so that it is close to her heart while May will give Ash a surprise kiss that he never experienced before a.k.a french kissing.

Continuing to phase two of the mission. Captioning:
    May: Ash, what are you going to tell dad that we are now in a relationship?
    Ash: Crap, I forgot about Norman..... Ohhh boy...

Phase two complete will provide actions for story later. Over and out!

You did a nice continuation Setsuna! Well, I guess is my time now:

Norman treats May like a baby, Ash's heart stopped when he remembered about him, Norman didn't know that Ash and May are dating, May asked Ash to come in and tell her father about the relationship, Norman was in the living room, Ash looked at May and tried to smile, the boy called Norman's name, he was so scared, "I- I need to tell you something"

BubChan give me some time to add something up. My brain is dry at the moment. XD

Anywho
    if you were a writer and have to introduce May for plot reasons, what would that plot be? Make sure to make it advanceshippy of course. Oh, and I don't mind if you make a fanfic or fanart.

if you were a writer and have to introduce May for plot reasons, what would that plot be?
    May discover that Kalos has one kind of show very similar to the contests, curious, she goes to Kalos to try this shows, but she didn't knew that Ash was there, so it was a great surprise to meet him again, May explains to Ash and his friends about her life with contest, stuff like that, and ask Ash to help her on the training, Serena said that she could help May, but she refuses it, she wants Ash, like in the old times

it would be cute, right?

LOL Setsuna THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTION!!!!

And yasssss @Bubchan that would def be adorbes, and so realistic…After all she wants to show her teacher how awesome she's gotten?

I personally think it would have been some important contest thing, like the Walce Cup situation in Sinnoh, but more like introducing contests to Kalos…And Ash would tell Serena of both May and Dawn, and probs Drew and Kenny or whatever…And how awesome contests are…And then while watching, they find that May is the last contestant to sign up, wearing her fantabulously cute contest outfit form ORAS…And then scenes will progress….I wrote a little drabble a few pages back

But I'll be honest Setsuna, I was a little dense when I first read your question, and I thought of cute AUs that Advanceshipping would fit into and here's a little list

-Strrangers meeting on a train, and both reading the same newspaper
    -Strangesr who see each other in the same quaint little coffee shop and one of them actually starts a conversation
    -A freelance journalist, (May) falling for a aid worker, (Ash) during an incident which makes them stuck in the same place for an indefinite amount of time.
    -A wealthy debutante falling for a lost writer finding his way in the big city.
    -Meeting up at some high class party, and reminiscing the days where they dated….

And I'll stop now….

Babyblueeyes and Bubchan nice scenarios. Now if only we can have a way for the writers to write them, lol

Anyway, another question;

What will happen if Ash and May stumble upon their own fanbase?

P.S I wanna answer my own questions but I'm on my phone and it's hard to type and I'm lazy. XP

Also, Babyblueeyes, I like the AU scenes. I always love thinking of both Ash and May in a different universe thus why I enjoy ADV AU fanfics.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 4th March 2015 at 8:16 AM.

What will happen if Ash and May stumble upon their own fanbase?

I think they would be kinda nervous, May would turn into a tomato, Ash would be confused, but nervous, I would love to see this, sadly, there's no way to bring them to the real world xD

Hey guys, how about adding some few advance drabbles depicting Ash and May's daily life together? It doesn't really need to be as romantic as possible but something like a slice-of-life situation. I've came up witb some few ideas of my own but I'll have to share them once my laptop is up and running.

Anywho, I still have some few ideas that will help this thread going and to draw more ADV shippers.

For now peace out! brb!

Hey guys, how about adding some few advance drabbles depicting Ash and May's daily life together? It doesn't really need to be as romantic as possible but something like a slice-of-life situation. I've came up witb some few ideas of my own but I'll have to share them once my laptop is up and running.

Anywho, I still have some few ideas that will help this thread going and to draw more ADV shippers.

For now peace out! brb!
    It's a great idea! I'm not the best writer at english, but I would love to rad your ideas, call me when you post it on the drabble thread!

OMG I LOVE this idea I think that writing little scenarios and bits and peces of there lives would be sooo much fun It would remind people of why May and sh are so perfect together, and we could share our headcanons for them and their inevidable families<3

And @BubChan...I didn't know there was a drabble thread for them? Can you link it

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    OMG I LOVE this idea I think that writing little scenarios and bits and peces of there lives would be sooo much fun It would remind people of why May and sh are so perfect together, and we could share our headcanons for them and their inevidable families<3

And @BubChan...I didn't know there was a drabble thread for them? Can you link it
    No, it's not a full thread for Advance drabbles, is the drabble thread in the shipping fics section, there, people post their drabbles for everyone read them, anyway, let's get on topic again, is time for another question, right? I was thinking, we all ship Advance for a reason, of course some people here are multishippers, but they started to ship Advance for some reason, so, the question is:

Why do you believe that Ash and May has feelings for each other?

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    No, it's not a full thread for Advance drabbles, is the drabble thread in the shippi fics section, there, people post their drabbles for everyone read them, anyway, let's get on topic again, is time for another question, right? I was thinking, we all ship Advance for a reason, of course some people here are multishippers, but they started to ship Advance for some reason, so, the question is:

Why do you believe that Ash and May has feelings for each other?
    Arghh, I really want to start the drabble but I can't right now.*sobs*

Anywho, nice question.
    Well, Ash has always been watching out for May during their journey together and.you can see how often he saves her, protect her and cheer her up. Ash may not be aware of that feeling yet but it's inside of him. As for May, well there are times that she calms down whenever Ash comforts her and assure her that things will be fine. Itmay indicate that she truly trust him. There's also the part where she adapts most of hs battle styles. And of course, my favorite signs are their half ribbons. May did say that it was her lucky charm and how it reminds her of Ash and their journey together. And who would forget the fact that Ash placed May's gift beside his most valued items.

Edit: shame on me. How could I forget but the way how they stared at each other when they parted ways in Sinnoh. The way how May placed her hand near her heart and their glimmering eyes, well IMO those are good signs of showing affections towards each other.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 5th March 2015 at 7:43 AM.

For now peace out! brb!
    Sounds fun. I'll start an ADV drabble:

Poke High, 8:45 am, 15 minutes before class starts. There have been plenty of students in front of the schoold gate, this includes two individuals, a brunette girl and a raven-haired boy. The brunette wasn't in hurry at all, in fact she wouldn't mind getting late. Behind her, the messy black-haired boy seemed to be in conflict inside his head.

"Haru-chan?" The girl heard his voice but still continued to walk and ignored him.

"Err, Haru-chan. You wouldn't mind me copying your homework again, right?"

"I won't let you." was her only response.

"C'mon don't be like that. I'll do whatever you want"

"Do your homework every night then"

The boy scrathed the back of his head while looking sweaty, sign that he doesn't approve of the deal.

"Eh, you know that every night is my training, right? How about I just treat you at Moon Bucks during weekends?"

"I always go there with Kasu-san, Hika-chan, Ai-chan and Sere-chan. No deal, bub."

"Massage?"

"Bursyamo does that for me every time"

He had no choice, he has to do it. He has to use his ace up his sleeves, even though it would mean disaster for him. He walked past her and stopped in front of her.

"Sato-kun?"

Suddenly, he took something out of his pocket and showed it to her.

"Here, I'll let you see this movie with me."

(They were surrounded by pink clouds with lens flares or something like that)

"Sato-kun"

"Haru-chan"

"Sato-kun"

"Haru-chan"

*BAAM!!*

"......Pervert" The girl just continued on walking, leaving the boy lying on the ground with a huge lump on his head.

"I thought 40 shades of Pink is a hit movie for girls these days....... I wonder what topic Shigeru will bring up in the corridor today?"
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 7th March 2015 at 9:46 AM.

Page 269 of 275 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast