Page 269 of 282 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 7037

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

D'aw, it was supposed to be TR but that's okay! It's easy to see how Bonnie, Clemont and Serena would be the next most logical guess :P. I too love AmourShipping and AdvanceShipping, but it's hard to imagine there being any conflict between them given the amount of people I've seen who are both Advance and Amour.

What do you guys think would happen if May made an appearance in the anime?
    What I'm Currently Working On:

Creds to Astral Shadow for the outstanding banner!

Thread bump:

ADV artwork:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru Tag battle::

My usual account: http://quimanozoraiku.deviantart.com...-May-508126649

We really need to update this thread from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Thread bump:

ADV artwork:
        Spoiler:- SatoHaru Tag battle::

My usual account: http://quimanozoraiku.deviantart.com...-May-508126649
    Nice work as always!~ Hey can I ask you for another ADV fanart? I'd appreciate it.

Anyway question to hopefully make this thread alive again.

Since Valentines is coming up, do you guys have a plan to release an Valentines day advanceshipping fanfics/fanart?
    Ash + May = AshMayzing pair!

Guys, sorry, i've been really inactive this days, but i'll never forget those cuties, so i'm back , About the valentines, i'll try to write something with Advance, but my advance inspiration is so weak this days, so i don't know if i'll really do this, I suck at drawing, so I don't think that i'll draw any advance fanarts xD
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

I am a big fan of this shipping although not as much as I used to like it simply because of how much AmourShipping has grown on me.

Hey all you lovely Advancers <3
    So I understand that this thread has hit a dry spell in the past 3 months, which sucks really bad
    But I think we should do some valentine type questions and themes.
    like for example…

Where do you think Ash and May would spend their first V-Day together?

What do you think their presents for one another would be?

Do they do the typical chocolate and flowers? Or something a bit more meaningful?

And if you guys would like, we can do a group story centered on their first v-day?

And we can screen cap pictures like these»http://s496.photobucket.com/user/Hik...Haru3.jpg.html

<3<3<3<3

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23
    [CENTER]Tumblr: http://ladymidnight5287.tumblr.com

Welcome back!

This one is obvious, a fancy restaurant, both love to eat, so this is the perfect V-Day date for them!

Of course, something that both can keep to remember each other, I don't know what, something like the Teddiursa that May gave to Ash

Do they do the typical chocolate and flowers? Or something a bit more meaningful?
    I Guess they would go for chocolate, again, they love eating, or another kind of food, something sweet made by them

And if you guys would like, we can do a group story centered on their first v-day?
    Ha, great! So i'll start, one line per person is fine?

May's face was red, she was so nervous, this was the first date between Ash and her, and it was V-Day. Max tried to calm his sister down, but he failed, after few minutes, Caroline called May, "Sweetie! Ash is here!", she said, with a big smile on her face, "Now is the time" May said, with a hand on her heart
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie

Thank you for the sweet welcome Bub
    I am glad to be back in this thread, I've been a bit out of it for a while, but I'm back and love ADV more than ever<3

I personally agree with the romantic restaurant idea, but Ash is determined to make the date a little something extra, just to show his girl how much he truly cares and loves her.
    So taking by surprise, instead of ordering May and himself some dessert at the restaurant, he takes her to a little romantic spot on a beach, where he placed a pick nick of her favorite treats, like chocolate covered strawberries, and a bouquet of pink lilies.
    And the pair spend the night talking, and watching as the spectacle of fireworks erupt in the dark sky…<3

What presents do you think they would give one another?

I definitely agree with you Bub that it would be something memorable from their past journeys.
    May would probably get them matching gold chains for them to hang their matching ribbon halves off of. And Ash might get her something she can use every day, like a personalized box for her to keep her ribbons in.

And I agree that a line per person is good

Continuation of Story:

The brunette takes a once over of herself, ensuring that her red, spaghetti strapped, dress is clear of wrinkles.

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    Hey all you lovely Advancers <3
    So I understand that this thread has hit a dry spell in the past 3 months, which sucks really bad
    But I think we should do some valentine type questions and themes.
    like for example…

And we can screen cap pictures like these»http://s496.photobucket.com/user/Hik...Haru3.jpg.html

<3<3<3<3
    Setsuna F Seiei, reporting for duty. Update mission acknowledged!

Proceeding to answer those questions:
    Ash and May's date will take place in Laverre town for a fairy tale-like experience moments

Ash will give May a locket so that May can insert a picture of her and Ash together and so that it is close to her heart while May will give Ash a surprise kiss that he never experienced before a.k.a french kissing.

Continuing to phase two of the mission. Captioning:
    May: Ash, what are you going to tell dad that we are now in a relationship?
    Ash: Crap, I forgot about Norman..... Ohhh boy...

Phase two complete will provide actions for story later. Over and out!

You did a nice continuation Setsuna! Well, I guess is my time now:

Norman treats May like a baby, Ash's heart stopped when he remembered about him, Norman didn't know that Ash and May are dating, May asked Ash to come in and tell her father about the relationship, Norman was in the living room, Ash looked at May and tried to smile, the boy called Norman's name, he was so scared, "I- I need to tell you something"
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie

BubChan give me some time to add something up. My brain is dry at the moment. XD

Anywho
    if you were a writer and have to introduce May for plot reasons, what would that plot be? Make sure to make it advanceshippy of course. Oh, and I don't mind if you make a fanfic or fanart.

if you were a writer and have to introduce May for plot reasons, what would that plot be?
    May discover that Kalos has one kind of show very similar to the contests, curious, she goes to Kalos to try this shows, but she didn't knew that Ash was there, so it was a great surprise to meet him again, May explains to Ash and his friends about her life with contest, stuff like that, and ask Ash to help her on the training, Serena said that she could help May, but she refuses it, she wants Ash, like in the old times

it would be cute, right?
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie

LOL Setsuna THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTION!!!!

And yasssss @Bubchan that would def be adorbes, and so realistic…After all she wants to show her teacher how awesome she's gotten?

I personally think it would have been some important contest thing, like the Walce Cup situation in Sinnoh, but more like introducing contests to Kalos…And Ash would tell Serena of both May and Dawn, and probs Drew and Kenny or whatever…And how awesome contests are…And then while watching, they find that May is the last contestant to sign up, wearing her fantabulously cute contest outfit form ORAS…And then scenes will progress….I wrote a little drabble a few pages back

But I'll be honest Setsuna, I was a little dense when I first read your question, and I thought of cute AUs that Advanceshipping would fit into and here's a little list

-Strrangers meeting on a train, and both reading the same newspaper
    -Strangesr who see each other in the same quaint little coffee shop and one of them actually starts a conversation
    -A freelance journalist, (May) falling for a aid worker, (Ash) during an incident which makes them stuck in the same place for an indefinite amount of time.
    -A wealthy debutante falling for a lost writer finding his way in the big city.
    -Meeting up at some high class party, and reminiscing the days where they dated….

And I'll stop now….

Babyblueeyes and Bubchan nice scenarios. Now if only we can have a way for the writers to write them, lol

Anyway, another question;

What will happen if Ash and May stumble upon their own fanbase?

P.S I wanna answer my own questions but I'm on my phone and it's hard to type and I'm lazy. XP

Also, Babyblueeyes, I like the AU scenes. I always love thinking of both Ash and May in a different universe thus why I enjoy ADV AU fanfics.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 4th March 2015 at 8:16 AM.

What will happen if Ash and May stumble upon their own fanbase?

I think they would be kinda nervous, May would turn into a tomato, Ash would be confused, but nervous, I would love to see this, sadly, there's no way to bring them to the real world xD
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie

Hey guys, how about adding some few advance drabbles depicting Ash and May's daily life together? It doesn't really need to be as romantic as possible but something like a slice-of-life situation. I've came up witb some few ideas of my own but I'll have to share them once my laptop is up and running.

Anywho, I still have some few ideas that will help this thread going and to draw more ADV shippers.

For now peace out! brb!

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    Hey guys, how about adding some few advance drabbles depicting Ash and May's daily life together? It doesn't really need to be as romantic as possible but something like a slice-of-life situation. I've came up witb some few ideas of my own but I'll have to share them once my laptop is up and running.

Anywho, I still have some few ideas that will help this thread going and to draw more ADV shippers.

For now peace out! brb!
    It's a great idea! I'm not the best writer at english, but I would love to rad your ideas, call me when you post it on the drabble thread!
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie

OMG I LOVE this idea I think that writing little scenarios and bits and peces of there lives would be sooo much fun It would remind people of why May and sh are so perfect together, and we could share our headcanons for them and their inevidable families<3

And @BubChan...I didn't know there was a drabble thread for them? Can you link it

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    OMG I LOVE this idea I think that writing little scenarios and bits and peces of there lives would be sooo much fun It would remind people of why May and sh are so perfect together, and we could share our headcanons for them and their inevidable families<3

And @BubChan...I didn't know there was a drabble thread for them? Can you link it
    No, it's not a full thread for Advance drabbles, is the drabble thread in the shipping fics section, there, people post their drabbles for everyone read them, anyway, let's get on topic again, is time for another question, right? I was thinking, we all ship Advance for a reason, of course some people here are multishippers, but they started to ship Advance for some reason, so, the question is:

Why do you believe that Ash and May has feelings for each other?
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    No, it's not a full thread for Advance drabbles, is the drabble thread in the shippi fics section, there, people post their drabbles for everyone read them, anyway, let's get on topic again, is time for another question, right? I was thinking, we all ship Advance for a reason, of course some people here are multishippers, but they started to ship Advance for some reason, so, the question is:

Why do you believe that Ash and May has feelings for each other?
    Arghh, I really want to start the drabble but I can't right now.*sobs*

Anywho, nice question.
    Well, Ash has always been watching out for May during their journey together and.you can see how often he saves her, protect her and cheer her up. Ash may not be aware of that feeling yet but it's inside of him. As for May, well there are times that she calms down whenever Ash comforts her and assure her that things will be fine. Itmay indicate that she truly trust him. There's also the part where she adapts most of hs battle styles. And of course, my favorite signs are their half ribbons. May did say that it was her lucky charm and how it reminds her of Ash and their journey together. And who would forget the fact that Ash placed May's gift beside his most valued items.

Edit: shame on me. How could I forget but the way how they stared at each other when they parted ways in Sinnoh. The way how May placed her hand near her heart and their glimmering eyes, well IMO those are good signs of showing affections towards each other.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 5th March 2015 at 7:43 AM.

For now peace out! brb!
    Sounds fun. I'll start an ADV drabble:

Poke High, 8:45 am, 15 minutes before class starts. There have been plenty of students in front of the schoold gate, this includes two individuals, a brunette girl and a raven-haired boy. The brunette wasn't in hurry at all, in fact she wouldn't mind getting late. Behind her, the messy black-haired boy seemed to be in conflict inside his head.

"Haru-chan?" The girl heard his voice but still continued to walk and ignored him.

"Err, Haru-chan. You wouldn't mind me copying your homework again, right?"

"I won't let you." was her only response.

"C'mon don't be like that. I'll do whatever you want"

"Do your homework every night then"

The boy scrathed the back of his head while looking sweaty, sign that he doesn't approve of the deal.

"Eh, you know that every night is my training, right? How about I just treat you at Moon Bucks during weekends?"

"I always go there with Kasu-san, Hika-chan, Ai-chan and Sere-chan. No deal, bub."

"Massage?"

"Bursyamo does that for me every time"

He had no choice, he has to do it. He has to use his ace up his sleeves, even though it would mean disaster for him. He walked past her and stopped in front of her.

"Sato-kun?"

Suddenly, he took something out of his pocket and showed it to her.

"Here, I'll let you see this movie with me."

(They were surrounded by pink clouds with lens flares or something like that)

"Sato-kun"

"Haru-chan"

"Sato-kun"

"Haru-chan"

*BAAM!!*

"......Pervert" The girl just continued on walking, leaving the boy lying on the ground with a huge lump on his head.

"I thought 40 shades of Pink is a hit movie for girls these days....... I wonder what topic Shigeru will bring up in the corridor today?"
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 7th March 2015 at 9:46 AM.

Sounds fun. I'll start an ADV drabble:

Poke High, 8:45 am, 15 minutes before class starts. There have been plenty of students in front of the schoold gate, this includes two individuals, a brunette girl and a raven-haired boy. The brunette wasn't in hurry at all, in fact she wouldn't mind getting late. Behind her, the messy black-haired boy seemed to be in conflict inside his head.

"Haru-chan?" The girl heard his voice but still continued to walk and ignored him.

"Err, Haru-chan. You wouldn't mind me copying your homework again, right?"

"I won't let you." was her only response.

"C'mon don't be like that. I'll do whatever you want"

"Do your homework every night then"

The boy scrathed the back of his head while looking sweaty, sign that he doesn't approve of the deal.

"Eh, you know that every night is my training, right? How about I just treat you at Moon Bucks during weekends?"

"I always go there with Kasu-san, Hika-chan, Ai-chan and Sere-chan. No deal, bub."

"Massage?"

"Bursyamo does that for me every time"

He had no choice, he has to do it. He has to use his ace up his sleeves, even though it would mean disaster for him. He walked past her and stopped in front of her.

"Sato-kun?"

Suddenly, he took something out of his pocket and showed it to her.

"Here, I'll let you see this movie with me."

(They were surrounded by pink clouds with lens flares or something like that)

"Sato-kun"

"Haru-chan"

"Sato-kun"

"Haru-chan"

*BAAM!!*

"......Pervert" The girl just continued on walking, leaving the boy lying on the ground with a huge lump on his head.

"I thought 40 shades of Pink is a hit movie for girls these days....... I wonder what topic Shigeru will bring up in the corridor today?"

Ahh beat me to it >.<
    But good start, Asuna.
    Lol, gotta love the franchices.

Anywho, Now that I'm back with mah laptop, I'll share my first drabble.

Time Management

Ketchum residence, Ash is playing Super Bash Sis. on his newly bought console, Mintendo ViiU. He was enjoying his game until May interupted him by pulling off the power cord.

"Waaaah!!! May, what the heck!? I was so close at beating that Giant Giga Man!" Ash was hysterical while May was looking at him furiously, arms crossed and her left foot tapping the floor.

"Do you know, what day it is?" May asked.

"Err, no?"

May sigh in disappointment.

Ash, you are suppose to go grocery shopping today. It's your turn, remember?

Ash was dumbfounded but he doesn't want to argue with his partner, especially since he doesn't want May to unleash her dark side.

"Geez, ever since we bought that console, you have lost track of the time. Don't blame me if you end up getting fat and ugly."

"Alright, alright, I'm going."

May smiled and clasped her hands happily and gave Ash the lists of things that they needed.

"Uhh May? Do we really need all these?"

"Oh, of course. Now you better get going before sunset." Now don't forget my Pocky or else."

Ash sweat drops at her statement. "Yeah, I don't want to fight against a beast for the next 8 hours."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I'm going."

"'kay see you later! <3 Hi hi hi!"

Ash felt something strange but he wasn't sure what it was and ignored it.

-4 hours later-

Ash is now carrying all the things listed on the shopping list, including May's remedy to her mood swings (I'm talking about the Pocky Sticks).

"Man, I can finally go back at playing. Stupid May. Had to ruin my game just to remind me that it was my turn to go grocery shopping today.....Wait a minute......WAAAAHH!!"

Ash had a sudden realization that today was Saturday and May was in charge of the shopping.

"MAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!"

Ash was now at home, breathing heavily due to his hyper speed sprinting. He knew May took advantage of his situation.

"Oh, you're back."

May is now in front of the console, playing Super Dash Sis. What's even worse is that she had beaten his record, 5 times in a row.

*facepalm* "This is what happens when I try to ignore the time."

And now an important question, my fellow Advancers

What keeps you being an Advanceshipper? May has been long gone but what still keeps you glued on to this ship?

http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...more-518555051

He's been running for a while now. No sense of direction. No guarantee where he'll be going. His mind is confused but his heart tells him to run. His body doesn't seemed to be tired. He's been running for almost an hour now. Where is he going. Why? Why was he running? It all began when he took out a half ribbon on his backpack. He knew that it was a precious treasure. It reminds him of someone. When he touched it, he felt something. It's like something, no, someone is calling at him. It's been a while since he felt the power of Aura. That wave of energy felt something close and now it's asking him to run. He still has no idea why. But it doesn't matter, because he knew that the Aura inside him never failed him once. He trusted his senses. It may seem pointless, but nonetheless, he has to run. His legs began to move slowly, he is nearby. There in front of him is a mini garden. It was a beautiful sight. fountains, spring flowers and cherry blossom trees welcomed him inside. He began to walk around. He wasn't there for sight seeing. He was there because there's someone calling for him. But who? He went in further until he met the end of what seemed to be a maze garden, surrounded by the Sakura trees. Right in front of him, there stands a girl with her back facing him. He wasn't sure who it was but he felt like he knew her. The girl turned slowly and faced him. She was wearing a red top dress, a biker short and a big ribbon on her head. Despite her outfit being new to his sight, he knew who the girl was.

"Haru-chan...."

"Sato-kun...."

There was a moment of silence between them. The wind blew and the cherry blossom leaves began to fly around them.

The girl's sapphire eyes where shining despite the shade coming from the trees that blocks them. It was a magnificent sight for the raven-haired boy. It surpassed the sights that he saw earlier. He noticed something on her right hand. The other half of his precious ribbon. The other half that became her lucky charm. The thing that kept her from moving onward and a reminder for her that everything will be alright. The ribbon that reminds her of a precious friend, who was now standing right in front of her.

She then smiled.

"It's been a while"

"Yeah. But why?"

"I've been wanting to meet you again. Don't you... want to see me?"

"Of course, I do."

"I thought so. I'm glad I came here."

"Were you calling out for me?"

"I knew you'd hear me. I knew you'd come"

The boy approached her. He doesn't want to let go of her anymore now that she's in front of him. He stretched his arms forward, offering his hands to her while the girl gladly accepted it. She knew what it meant. They had the same words in mind and in chorus, they spoke:

"Let's travel together once more"

SNIP
    Asuna, Fanart + Mini-story......Wow, I don't have a word on this. May's expression, her smile, that blue eyes, her half ribbon, the story. I don't know, man. Just marvelous. If I had thousands of arms, I'd have them do a thumbs up for you and for this. *W*

Anywho, to keep things more livelier, aside from your own drabble, I'd like you guys to create a mini scenario out of the screenshots/fanarts that I'll be posting instead of captioning them.

I'll start this one with this:

Ash and May are now going to say their vow at each other. May began to relive all of their adventures together, from that time when Ash took her under his wings to that time when they stopped Team Rocket together, along with their friends. May started to tear up. "May, what's wrong? Are you not happy to marry me?" Ash asked. "No silly" May replied while wiping the tears on her face. "I'm just happy that we're finally at this point." She added. The ceremony went on until the point where they said "I do" to each other and the priest tells Ash to kiss his beautiful wife. End.

I'll start this one with this:

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Now for the story:
    Haruka and Satoshi are now in the finals of the Wallace cup. They looked determined but deep inside, they were nervous. It was Satoshi's first contest and it was Haruka's first in Sinnoh so she has no one out there that can root for her. But she was wrong. "Haruka, let's do our best out there." Said Satoshi, who despite being nervous was trying his best to cheer his friend up. Haruka had an ease in her mind, knowing that she had her friend's encouragement. "Yeah! I know we can do this." Haruka replied even though she was also getting nervous. "Haruka, I just want you to know, win or lose, I'll always be here for you." Satoshi's words surprised the brunette. She had a slight blush on her cheek. She then proceeded on to hugging him which surprised Ash and making him blush as well. "Thanks, I'm glad that you're here with me." Haruka added.

What keeps you being an Advanceshipper? May has been long gone but what still keeps you glued on to this ship?
    What can I say? This ship has been my ship for like a very very long time. SatoHaru is still the cutest pairing out there in Pokeverse. The ship also had its own top quality of hints and it's not a crack pairing. And there's also those fanarts and fanfics that gives me more reason to love this ship.

BTW, Does anyone have any long-shot fanfic to suggest? I'd prefer it if it's already completed or at least, nearly finished. I'd appreciate your suggestions.
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 7th March 2015 at 3:47 PM.

Page 269 of 282 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast