Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269
Results 6,701 to 6,703 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Wuster View Post

Ash hadn't seen the lovely Hoenn coordinator in a while, and was about to say something when he noticed a steaming hot mug being delivered to a rugged man sitting at a table.

"Hey, why don't we go grab a hot tea while our Nurse Joy attends to our Pokemon" he said as he brushed the snow that accumulated on his hat off.

"That sounds like a great idea!", May exclaimed, delighted to have an opportunity to warm up.

As the two sat down, May was intently staring at Ash. Kalos has made him.. more rugged?

"May, if you stare any longer you'll burn a hole through me!", Ash said teasingly, as he took a sip of his tea.

"I was just noticing how mature you seem now, compared to when we traveled in Hoenn!", she said, lightly blushing.

"That was a while ago you know! I've had a lot of battles under my belt since then!"

Just as the two were catching up, Ash noticed three familiar silhouettes peering through the Pokemon Center window. Just as he was aware of their presence, they appeared flustered, and dashed off towards the door.

I wonder who that was?

Edit: Guys was it that bad?
    Actually, that was better than mine, really. Since this thread hasn't been active the past few days, I'm gonna have to break a game rule.

Continuation:

"... Earth to Ash? Umm heellloooo?" May said, waving her hand in front of his face. He seemed transfixed upon those silhouettes until he realized he was staring at nothing.

"...Oh! Umm hehe sorry 'bout that. I was just thinking about something." Ash said, scratching the back of his head, completely lying.

May pouted her cheeks in disagreement. She wasn't sure if he was really thinking. It looked to her that he was staring at something. Well, it was too late for her to realize such thing.

"What were you thinking about?" May asked, raising an eyebrow and eyeing on him for assurance. This was a move not expected by the Pokemon Master himself, and of course he didn't know what to do about his next move. He thought for a second, and an idea crossed his mind. But that thought made him crumble from dread. The name itself was enough to flinch him. But even so, this was the only option for his counter attack. He didn't have any other choice.

"Ummm... How's... Drew?" He asked, obviously sweat dropping from his mentioned of the individual.

May had her eyes wide open from that sudden question. She didn't thought about that. She then stared at her side with crystal blue eyes, her tears seemingly wanting to escape them. It looked to her as though she and he had been through a lot. She couldn't trap her emotions any longer. She needed someone to hear her story. And that someone was none other than Ash himself. She opened her mouth to begin her story.

------------

The mysterious people rushed once they have been spotted by Ash. They went and occupied a sit in the nearby park. Even when it was deadly cold that day, they didn't want to stay in the Pokemon Center, simply because they might bring an awkward atmosphere inside, at least to an individual currently sitting with two others in the park. That certain individual was none other than Ash's childhood friend, Serena.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" A blonde guy with round glasses named Clemont said. "You're not just gonna give up on him, are you?" His sister named Bonnie said. As soon as she said that, a Dedenne popped out of her yellow pouch, and mimicked her every sentence in its own language.

Serena didn't answer her, as she was clearly deep in thought. Is she just gonna give up on him, after she saw him with the girl who was renowned as the Hoenn Princess, who she thought has deep feelings for him? She was not clearly thinking right now. The feeling of dread and anger built up in her was too strong to even think straight.

Wow! My apologies for my sudden long continuation, but my writing skills are coming back! Oh, and Satoshi<3, love that sig, man!
    Last edited by matthew11; 26th December 2014 at 3:05 PM.

She has no idea what to do. She doesn't know if she has to be angry nor does she even have the right to be. It's not like she and Ash are already in a stable relationship. At that very moment she had tears all over her face. She was confused. What would she do if the boy that she loved the most would fall for another girl? What would she do if she loses the one that she admires the most? Serena finally snapped out of it. "I've decided", She said. "Huh" are all Clemont and Bonnie could say. "I....I'm just gonna go back home". I don't think it would be a good idea if I stick around too long. Clemont, Bonnie, please take good care of Ash for me", she says. But Serena, what about your dream of becoming a Kalos queen?" Bonnie asked. "Don't worry, Bonnie. It's something that I wouldn't give up easily. Ash......Ash thought me that. I just don't want to be around him for the moment. I don't think it would be good for me and my dream." Serena walked away slowly from the blonde siblings. She took up her bag and left without a word and from that moment, Serena has faded without saying any goodbye to Ash and the others. She decided to never come back...back to Ash's side...Ever....

Meanwhile, back at the center. May started to tell Ash all the things that she wants in order to get rid of all the heavy feelings inside of her.... "Ash you see, Drew and I......"

-To be continued.....

Sorry, I need to get rid of Serena from here. It's all too sudden and rushed but I don't want any further conflicts between two of my favorite ships. Please do not bring up Serena from this point on. And don't bring up Geekchik.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; Yesterday at 7:43 PM.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    She has no idea what to do. She doesn't know if she has to be angry nor does she even have the right to be. It's not like she and Ash are already in a stable relationship. At that very moment she had tears all over her face. She was confused. What would she do if the boy that she loved the most would fall for another girl? What would she do if she loses the one that she admires the most? Serena finally snapped out of it. "I've decided", She said. "Huh" are all Clemont and Bonnie could say. "I....I'm just gonna go back home". I don't think it would be a good idea if I stick around too long. Clemont, Bonnie, please take good care of Ash for me", she says. But Serena, what about your dream of becoming a Kalos queen?" Bonnie asked. "Don't worry, Bonnie. It's something that I wouldn't give up easily. Ash......Ash thought me that. I just don't want to be around him for the moment. I don't think it would be good for me and my dream." Serena walked away slowly from the blonde siblings. She took up her bag and left without a word and from that moment, Serena has faded without saying any goodbye to Ash and the others. She decided to never come back...back to Ash's side...Ever....

Meanwhile, back at the center. May started to tell Ash all the things that she wants in order to get rid of all the heavy feelings inside of her.... "Ash you see, Drew and I......"

-To be continued.....

Sorry, I need to get rid of Serena from here. It's all too sudden and rushed but I don't want any further conflicts between two of my favorite ships. Please do not bring up Serena from this point on. And don't bring up Geekchik.
    Thanks for writing them out. I too don't want any conflicts between those two. It was the only option I had besides writing in TR, although the latter isn't gonna help the story more entertaining, so sorry Wuster if that was what you want. And what Geekchic?

I ain't gonna continue that though. I want to see some creativeness from you guys!

Anyway, I shall start on my oneshot right now. It'll be up I think tomorrow or the next day as I have other priorities to deal with.

Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269