Page 271 of 277 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 6913

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
    Blastoys, Awesomeness as ever.

Well, it's basically my sig but yeah, haha. XD
    I'll give my mini scenario later.
    The Scenario I would give that pick is this.

May whines to Ash about them not going on a date in awhile.

Ash sighs and tells her it has been only 3 days since they went on one.

She tells him that participating in the battle subway is not a date.

He tells her afterwards they went to the see the premiere of The Fault in our Stars at a dine in theater.
    May responds back wiith "Only after you pleaded nonstop to go to the Battle Subway"
    So in my scenario Ash says she can have complete control of the date and where they can go if she can beat him at a wrestling match.
    May ends up winning by tickling Ash til he cries "Aunt".
    They then go to Floaroma Town meadows as part of the date.
    "See Ash, isn't this just lovely? Look at all the flowers and how pretty they are!" She waits for a moment and then hears Ash snoring. She then smiles looking at how peaceful Ash looks.
    "It's hard to believe Ash can be so calm while sleeping."

Point taken. I will post my fic chapters in the fanfiction thread.

Quick question. I have set my avatar picture but it is not showing up by my username when I make posts. How do you get it to display?

Ahh, Bubchan, I forgot that we have rules for that. My bad.

Blastoys, lol, good scenario.

Anyway, I suppose I should continue my Drabbles in FF.net as well and just leave a link in this thread.

I'll let you guys know later!

For now, a question for you my fellow Advancers:
    Which hints do you think out-stand the most and make this ship unique compared to others? Why?
    "Do you remember? When it all began? That was an unforgettable moment in my life"

Give this picture a short scenario:

Well, it's basically my sig but yeah, haha. XD
    I'll give my mini scenario later.
    "Zzzz"
    "*giggle* he's so cute sleeping like that. I'm glad we took a detour. We get to rest like this."
    "Zzzz...*mumble* *mumble* Haru~"
    "???"
    "Haru-chan....Zzzzzz"
    "*blushes* Sato....kun..."
    "Haruka......Your breath stinks....Zzzzz"
    "*nerve wreck*.......Satoshi....WAKE UP!!!!
    *BLAAM!!* Graaagh!! *mumble* *mumble* Ehh?? Huh? Huh? Ehh? What did I do!?"
    "Hmph!"

Hey Advancers! I got my 1st ADV drabble uploaded on my FF.net account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6610010...Gundam-Meister

I'll upload some others later, oh and Asuna as requested, I'll also upload some of yours later.
    Peace out for now!
    "Do you remember? When it all began? That was an unforgettable moment in my life"

Ahh, Bubchan, I forgot that we have rules for that. My bad.
    That's okay, And I was talking about Blastoys fanfic, he should post it in the shipping fics section, but anyway, Let's talk about our cuties, time for a new topic, we are always talking about Advance fanfics, let's focus a little more on the anime, right?

What's your favorite "secret" AdvanceShipping hint?
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by secret Advanceshipping hints but if you were referring to moments that only Ash and May shared together then I'd go with the following as favorites:

- Grass Hysteria, where Ash saved May and they held hands for a long time
    - Donphan Island where Ash and May were separated from the rest and Ash had to save, protect and assure May that everything will be alright.

But my personal favorite of course is when Ash saved May inside the sea temple and May prayed for his safety.

Hey!!! Welcome to the discussion @Blastoys!!! (Sorry for the lateness of the welcome LOL) But it's awesome to get your input and ideas, rather than your just observing.

You have some serious talent, I absolutely adore your Legend of Zelda adaptations for our lovely ship, and I am sure that it will do amazingly if posted on fanfic.net I will most definitely be favoriting it!!And I also completely and totally agree with you about how enjoyable it is to put the cuties in an AU setting, just because both there personalities are so well developed, that any characteristic isn't to difficult to imagine.

And now I'm gonna actually contribute to the drabbels, bt please don't ridicule me, I'm doing this peace legitly on the spot, and after losing that advanceshipping two-shot that I've had saved on my computer for MONTHS!! I've kinda lost my mojo :S

It's The Little Things

In a slight rush, the man speeds down the long staircase to the first floor of the spacious home, adjusting his blazer as he walks.

The dark haired man finds himself in a slight panic…He had spent too long training with his pokemon earlier that day, leading to his being rather late for a crucial meeting in efforts to continue the reconstruction of various gyms throughout Napaj.

However, prior to his entering into the finely kept kitchen, Ash catches the aroma of maple syrup, and blueberries, resulting in him stoping in front of the opening…Once the sent of mouth watering foods wares off, Ash catches sight of a scene that makes him want to do nothing more than to cancel every meeting he has that day.

Two boys sit besides each other in front of the wooden table, both their sets of crystal blue eyes entranced on their respective nintendo DSes, the brunette, Mayson, wears a cap that resembles the ones Ash had worn in his youth, while the raven haired boy, Matthew, allows his unruly locks to hang free.

A slightly older girl, in her mid teens, stands before the island a few feet away, while slicing her favorite sweet berry. The teen's, Skylar's, long tresses of ebony tumble down her torso, being held back by a white beanie hat, which exemplifies her intense orbs of sapphire.

Finally, Ash's gaze lands on his wife of nearly two decades…May. She amazes him by becoming more and more beautiful every day that they spend together. She yet appears as if that young, optimistic adult ready to face the world head on, and present it with all she has. The light in her ocean eyes yet prominent, and her air of kindness always swarming around her.

Her hand is wrapped gingerly over one that is considerably smaller, belonging to the pairs youngest child. A girl with eyes of piercing golden, and a straight main of caramel, so unlike her mother's blue orbs and locks that tumble down her petite shoulders.

Before Ash could realize it, the youngest child, Tessa, looks up from the batter that she is currently mixing with her mother's assistance.

"Mornin DaDa." The tiny girl chirps while leaping from the table, and racing to grant her beloved father a hug around his ankles.

"Hey girly," the man chuckles, and picks the girl up with ease.

"Hey dad," the boys speak in a monotone, neither ever straying their gaze from their current game.

"Hey boys," Ash smiles. He gives the oldest daughter a kiss on her head in greeting. "How are you angel?"

"Good," the teenager grins. "I've got a date with Taylor tonight."

"Right…Taylor…You just make sure he comes in this time will ya."

"Hunney, the last time the boy walked through our doors, you made him pee his pants." May laughs while walking towards her husband.

"Well that's my job as her father," he states matter-of-factly. "He isn't as dense as I was at his age May-bells."

"Oh how I know," the woman teases with a soft smile as she walks closer to her husband, and straightens his jacket.

"Big meeting today?" she questions.

"Yeah, but honestly it's the last place I want to be." He divulges as he becomes hypnotized by her loving gaze.

"Well, how about we make a deal. You make it through your meeting, and I'll make it through my counseling sessions with hostile parents, and we'll meet back here tonight to give each other an award." She winks.

"That is a brilliant idea Mrs. Ketchum." Ash smirks as he leans forward to press a tender kiss upon her plump lips.

"MOM! YOUR CHILDREN ARE STILL IN THE ROOM!!" Skylar exclaims once spotting her parents exchanging saliva in the middle of their kitchen.

I'm sorry that it's so awful, i'll do better in the future PROMISE!!

NOW! How about a new question?

Where do you guys see Ash and May's relationship post five years of the Anime's completion…And you can add how yo think it would end if you think it would help us understand

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23
    [CENTER]Tumblr: http://ladymidnight5287.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    Where do you guys see Ash and May's relationship post five years of the Anime's completion…And you can add how yo think it would end if you think it would help us understand

I have a story in my mind with regards to what will happen to Satoshi and Haruka. I see that after five years or so, Satoshi (Assuming he's already a league champion) will be invited to another region but instead of competing to a league, he'll be honing his skills as an Aura user and Haruka will join him since she and Manaphy will play an important role for Satoshi. So yeah, long story short, I see them on another journey and relationship wise, it will improve from deep friendship to true love as the story progress.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    Good question, let's see. I can see that Ash will start developing those feelings for May due to hormones and puberty. He'll realize how attractive May had become while May will start to show affections towards Ash and tell him her hidden feelings for these past 5 years. I also see them continuing their journey together and maybe show hints of attractions toward each other.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I have a story in my mind with regards to what will happen to Satoshi and Haruka. I see that after five years or so, Satoshi (Assuming he's already a league champion) will be invited to another region but instead of competing to a league, he'll be honing his skills as an Aura user and Haruka will join him since she and Manaphy will play an important role for Satoshi. So yeah, long story short, I see them on another journey and relationship wise, it will improve from deep friendship to true love as the story progress.
    This would totally be a good Anime! I'd actually like to see Ash mastering his Aura skills while May is in there and also has an important role. Care to tell what that role would be?

EDIT:
    Also, BabyBlueEyes23, sorry for reading your story so late but that was good! A nice depiction of the Ketchum household!
    And oohh, Ash and May, I think you guys became way too busy on your moments, having a lot of kids. *wink *wink*
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 13th March 2015 at 8:29 AM.

So white day is coming. For those who doesn't know what White day is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

Anyone have anything ADV related to commemorate for this day featuring these two love-birds?
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th March 2015 at 2:05 PM.

Thanks BabyBlueEyes23, I do like participating and helping out when I can. Glad you are enjoying my fic! I guess watching good tv shows and reading good fiction(including fanfiction) really paid off! I am working on chapter 4 at the moment. It should be posted sometime today in the shipping fics section on serebiii forums. I will put it on FF.net when I complete the fic. I want to redo the first chapter. Have a a prologue and have Ash go through the first three dungeons. In between those he gets advice and help from Brock and Gary, while getting criticism from Paul. I will add other Pokemon characters as well. Chapter 4 is going to have a hilarious scene from a certain girl that likes Ash(besides May). But enough about me.

Great little drabble there. It was very sweet and funny. Especially May and Ash frenching in front of their kids. haha. Also I think you want to change award to reward. Makes much better sense.

Setsuna took my favorite shipping moments! T-T but they are great moments. :-) I liked the part where May started thinking what it would be like being trapped on the island together with Ash. That got me thinking of Ash as Tarzan and May as Mary Jane. haha seeing Ash swing from vine to vine and May trying to teach him manners is just hilarious.

Well Asuna here is my take on it.

Satoshi and Haruka are in their first year of marriage. Haruka was excited with it going to be their first White Day as a married couple. She was ecstatic and could not wait to see what gift Satoshi would give her. They decided to go to a fancy seafood restaurant with some of their other couple friends. Misty and Tracy and Dawn and Kenny.

"Hey Satoshi" Haruka cooed, "I am ready for my White Day gift, do you have it for me?" She asked smiling at him.
    Ash shyly answered "Y-yeah I do Haruka, but I planned on it giving it to you later tonight, it's a special present". Ash emphasizing special.
    Haruka, too excited to receive the gift, did not catch Satoshi's hint, she got really giddy and started jumping up in down in her seat. "No Satoshi, I want you to give it to me now. In front of our friends"
    Satoshi's face was as turned a deep shade of crimson at her. Some blood appeared under his nose. Haruka caught on and responded, "Okay we will wait later Satoshi, I better not be disappointed!" She replied with a knowing wry grin.

When the couple arrived home for the evening. Haruka loved her special love outfit Satoshi got for her. She had fun using it that night.

I bet you guys know what the gift is. Also bonus points if you can guess what show I referenced with Haruka's line(although slightly modified to fit the setting) " I want you to give it to me right now, in front of our friends".
    Last edited by Blastoys; 13th March 2015 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typos my mortal enemy >:-(

My Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past COMPLETE!

So white day is coming. For those who doesn't know what White day is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

Anyone have anything ADV related to commemorate for this day featuring these two love-birds?
    Ahh, I forgot white day! I better come up with a short drabble for it starting now! ><

Blastoys, I see what you did there, bro.

Another question:

What is your favorite physical contact during the AG and BF saga between Ash and May?

Personally, I love their holding hands in grass hysteria episode.

EDIT: Just added my new Drabble entitled "Why?": https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110832...of-Ash-and-May

Now BRB, thinking for a new drabble for White day.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 13th March 2015 at 3:39 PM.

Lightbulb

Another question:

What is your favorite physical contact during the AG and BF saga between Ash and May?

Personally, I love their holding hands in grass hysteria episode.
    I need to go rewatch some more eps. But as of now the episode where they are trapped on the island and May is panicking and Ash puts his hands on May's shoulders and looks into her face promising her they will make it in time to her contest match.

I decided to go against my earlier judgement and posted my fanfic on fanfiction.net(after trying for an hour to submit a fic, turns out you can't use a mail.com address O_o)https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1111021...h-to-the-Past#

Happy White day to all!

As a commemoration, I made this one-shot story. Hope you guys like it!
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1111174...te-Day-Special

@Blastoys. I look forward to more chapters!

A late White Day tribute:

Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...-Day-520588509

Hopefully this will keep the thread flowing for a while:
    How would you improve a moment between Satoshi and Haruka during the AG days? (e.g The bicker the better. Instead of them just apologizing to each other, they hugged and confessed that they actually like each other)

Sorry for not posting the past few days. I had a very busy weekend.
    A late White Day tribute:
    How would you improve a moment between Satoshi and Haruka during the AG days? (e.g The bicker the better. Instead of them just apologizing to each other, they hugged and confessed that they actually like each other)
    In "Once in a Mawhile", Ash says "There's no sense in going out of your way just to make somebody like you," where May in the original Japanese replies back saying "aaand he still doesn't get it". (Where I would change it is after that) Ash responds looking in the distance, "because it's better to be yourself instead of someone you're not. That way they will naturally like you for who you really are. After all, I know two people, and this one person had no interest in the other one at first. After awhile, that person started enjoying the other's company," Ash then looks up at May blushing, "and before he knew it he realized he liked her and she did not have to go out of her way or make him like her".
    May blushes and looks at Ash in amazement. She realized who he was talking about.

Asuna, as always excellent artwork and thanks for letting me use it as a cover for my ADV Drabbles.
    Blastoys, Nice scenario, yeah, that's a waaaayyyy better one, lol!

Hmm, as for your question, Asuna, give me some time since I still have some things to do but I'll get back to you with an alternate scenario.

BTW, I just uploaded some new chapters in my drabbles:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110832...of-Ash-and-May
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110832...of-Ash-and-May

Will add some more later! For now Buh-bye!

Thanks setsuna yeah insightful Ash is always awesome. I like writing where he would say something profound and everyone is like did Ash just say something brilliant? Then he says something stupid and they be like aannnnd it's gone. haha but I think overall Ash (outside of Pokemon battles) has average intelligenceAsh seemed more livelier in the Original season episodes. At least it showed him crushing on girls, being attracted to them and blushing. Then the writers were like hey let's make him asexual where he has no idea how love works between people. My reaction, FACEPALM.jpgIf you haven't read it already. I updated my fanfic an Ash to the Past.

to keep things more lively, In Ash and May's relationship what would be something stupid or silly that May would do being married to Ash? That would initially get on his nerves? We all know it is easy for Ash to do something stupid that get on May's nerves. I will come up with my scenario afterwards.

Blastoys I forgot to thank you for your review at FF.net. Thank you for the kind words! ^_^

And now to answer Asuna's question,

I'd like to improvise the moment they shared back in DP

When Ash and May pulled out their half ribbons and joined them together. May tells Ash how the ribbon had saved her numerous times and how it reminded of her of Ash's encouragement. I'll add a moment where she blushes and slightly confess that she likes Ash while Ash tells May that his ribbon was also an important part of him, reminding Ash of May.

Then there's the part where May has to return to Johto, where they shared a glimmering stare to each other while May places her hand to her heart. I'll add an extra moment where both Ash and May say I love you and someday, we'll be together again, forever. inside their heads.

As for your question Blastoys, just give me another time, I'll answer this by adding another drabble to my collection. Buh bye for now!

EDIT: My Response to Blastoys' question: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110832...of-Ash-and-May
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 18th March 2015 at 12:27 PM.

Blastoys I forgot to thank you for your review at FF.net. Thank you for the kind words! ^_^

And now to answer Asuna's question,

I'd like to improvise the moment they shared back in DP

When Ash and May pulled out their half ribbons and joined them together. May tells Ash how the ribbon had saved her numerous times and how it reminded of her of Ash's encouragement. I'll add a moment where she blushes and slightly confess that she likes Ash while Ash tells May that his ribbon was also an important part of him, reminding Ash of May.

Then there's the part where May has to return to Johto, where they shared a glimmering stare to each other while May places her hand to her heart. I'll add an extra moment where both Ash and May say I love you and someday, we'll be together again, forever. inside their heads.

As for your question Blastoys, just give me another time, I'll answer this by adding another drabble to my collection. Buh bye for now!

EDIT: My Response to Blastoys' question: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1110832...of-Ash-and-May
    Both are excellent Scenarios Setsuna, haha, I laughed hard at Ash's pain! ROFL.

Okay as promised here is my scenario.

Ash becoming a Pokemon Master and Champion of Kanto before hitting 20 set a world record. As a result he was often busy, but he always made time to see May.
    Ash was having a great day with his wife when the following morning he had a video call.
    Seeing the red haired dragon trainer of the Elite Four, Ash knew something was up.
    "What is it this time Lance?"
    "It's Giovanni, he is trying to make a comeback with Team Rocket!"
    Ash made an annoyed sigh, "He is worse than Jessie and James does he never learn?"
    "apparentally so come to Indigo on the double" the screened turned black. The night before Ash just bought a gift for his and May's first anniversary on Pokezon. Unfortunately he left his pokemon league express credit card on the computer table. All Elite Four and Champions had them. Ash as the Youngest CHampion and master in history made a 7 figure salary.
    May after winning every pokemon contest Grand Festival(Drew had yet to win his second one), was offered a position to judge them. She herself also made a 7 figure salary as the youngest Master Coordinator in history. She came home from judging the viridian city Pokemon Contest and started cleaning the house when saw Ash's credit card on the table.
    "Hmm now why would Ash leave his family cred-" May looked and on closer inspection grinned wickedly realizing this was his express account card. "I sure hope Ash doesn't mind, tee hee hee"
    "May charged his account very quickly buying all sorts of things for their two story estate. She got herself new contest judging outfits, installed a new indoor pool for the house, a new hot tub, and ivory kitchen table set among a few other things. Easily spending six figures to his account.
    A week later, After Ash managed to defeat Giovanni, and accepted a challenge from a trainer trying to take his title, who he soundly defeated. Ash made it home. He was greeted with a hug and kiss from May. Ash looked at the mail he got and saw his express account credit envelope.
    Oh crap I forgot to get the bill! May panicked in thought.
    Ash's eyes bulged out when he saw the bill.
    "What the heck May! How did you manage to spend 200,000 dollars in a week?"
    "I am sorry Ash I got a little carried away!" she laughed nervously.
    "A LITTLE!" Ash was a little mad at the moment.
    "But come wait here and I you can continue being frustrated" She ran to her changing room. When she came out she was wearing a beautiful diamond and baby blue revealing bathing suit. Ash liked what he saw but quickly continued his train of thought.
    "May, you can't spend money extravagantly like that!" Ash said back
    "I know honey, I promise I practice better self control now look over here."
    Ash saw and was dumbfounded at it.
    "Still that, doesn't mean-"
    "But Ash, hot tub!" She jumped in and motioned for him to come in"
    "That still does-"
    "Ash the water is warm, if you forgive me I can help comfort you" She smiled a wry grin at him.
    Ash forgave her for her mistake. After all he made many and she forgave him for them. Plus he was going to enjoy their hot tub session.
    Ash jumped in alongside her grabbing her in an embrace and making out with her.
    "You're lucky your very beautiful person you know that" he laughed
    "Yeah and you're lucky you're such a handsome devil"
    THE END

Forgot about that one, I love 3 secret Advance moments, the first one was in the first BW episode, we can see the Teddiursa statue that May gave to Ash in his room, she's really important for him, right? The secound one was in movie 7, in Ash and Tory's tag battle, she started to scream at Tory, she didn't wanted to see Ash losing, she was so nervous, and the third moment, I'm actually not sure about this one, but we can see that the camera always focus a little bit on Ash when May is talking with Drew, I feel that, I think that Drew is Ash's love rival xD
    Padmé "Amidala" Naberrie
    "She Was Kind, Beautiful, but Sad" - Leia Organa

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoys View Post
    Snip
    Haha, thanks! You know what? I have another one in mind. I'll write it down later.

And that's a funny scenario, though I kinda thought this will be about Ash defeating Team Rocket, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post

Forgot about that one, I love 3 secret Advance moments, the first one was in the first BW episode, we can see the Teddiursa statue that May gave to Ash in his room, she's really important for him, right? The secound one was in movie 7, in Ash and Tory's tag battle, she started to scream at Tory, she didn't wanted to see Ash losing, she was so nervous, and the third moment, I'm actually not sure about this one, but we can see that the camera always focus a little bit on Ash when May is talking with Drew, I feel that, I think that Drew is Ash's love rival xD
    Oh, so that kind of secret hint. :P

Hmm, for me it's the Teddiursa doll May gave Ash which is placed alongside his awards. It simply shows how important it is to Ash.
    And also, even though it is dub only, I like how James referred May as Ash's girl during one of May's contest in the Battle Frontier saga.

I like the royal family portrayal they had in the prince of the sea movie if that counts. Satoshi saved the sea temple and was a crowned as the king of the sea (Well, temporarily). Manaphy is the prince and he considers Haruka as her mother and he also had a surprising good relationship with Satoshi, considering how he only likes Haruka at first.

I like the royal family portrayal they had in the prince of the sea movie if that counts. Satoshi saved the sea temple and was a crowned as the king of the sea (Well, temporarily). Manaphy is the prince and he considers Haruka as her mother and he also had a surprising good relationship with Satoshi, considering how he only likes Haruka at first.
    Lol, yeah, I love the royal family foreshadowing the movie gave to us!
    Even the swimming along a school of luvdiscs is such an awesome moment between Ash and May!

Anyway, I'm currently replaying Final Fantasy IX for like a 1000th time (still an awesome game as hell) and these are my characters:

Now every time I play this game, I imagine Ash and May on a different world, lol. I really love imagining May as the princess and Ash is her hero. This is like AG saga in fantasy scenario.

Anyway, I'm still currently working on another scenario for Blastoys' question and for my Valentines day tribute but before I go, I'd like to ask:
    Who would you prefer to be the more romantic one, Ash or May?

Bye for now!
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 19th March 2015 at 7:15 PM.

Who would you prefer to be the more romantic one, Ash or May?
    I love how you used the bumbling soldier for Brock haha. Max being the mage is a good choice. I remember playing and meeting Beautrix? in the game. Zidane activated his trance form. Unfortunately he got oneshotted and it was a scripted battle.

I don't see Ash as the fully traditional romantic type. I mean he can easily do that, but I personally think he would like to be more creative than flowers, dinner, and a movie. As a traditional romantic type, I see May more like that. So if that is what you are going at then May definitely.

I see Ash as a unique romantic type, he wants to please May but not in the typical way. He has his own style. Like him making bed and breakfast for May on Mother's day and on her birthday. Them dancing in the Forrest at night overlooking the town under the starlight.

Like in my fic, where Ash wins the prize for May to make her happy. He did it more as a sign of friendship, but May understood it as a Romantic gesture.(which Ash later realized it was a romantic gesture) So, if you mean nontraditional then Ash all the way.

In relationships I almost always prefer the man to be the more romantic type, but in this case I would rather have May be the more romantic one. It's more up her ally imo.
    Last edited by Blastoys; 19th March 2015 at 8:42 PM.

Page 271 of 277 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast